The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Those Three Little Words.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:07 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 136
Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 47 Part 2, Family. An episode I've watched everyday for the last 2 and a half years so naturally this scene is BTVS attempt at the most Eurovision references.
Blood - Germany 2023 - A ruined moment after delving into screenwriting. Why did he say blood kin? *Buffy talks* Oh, impact.
Hey - With all that hey Willow is putting out I'm surprised a horse doesn't show up - Azerbaijan 2017 - Off to 5MOAI.
Go - Hold the note a bit longer in the next take please Tara, Just Gooooooooo - Norway 2015

New Scene -

Fairy, Lamp, Dark

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:01 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 10, Who Are You? Tara doesn't have a big light so tries to talk emotions to distract from it.
Fairy - Little fairy lights all twinkly, not practical but atmospheric.
Lamp - There's a lamp! Ok so she does want to see a bit. More practical lighting.
Dark - Tara you can't get insecure about Willow keeping her friends in the dark, you are keeping Willow in the literal dark by not turning the ceiling light on.

New Scene -

Stare, Chant, Sore

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:18 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 103, After Life. Things are getting tense so Tara and Willow take some time out to have a staring contest.
Stare - Is it in the witches hand book that you cant blink when casting spells?
Chant - Bit weird how they go for the same chant technique. People tend to pull silly faces, tickle the other or try to blow in their opponents eye.
Sore - Willow is such a sore loser. She closes her eyes and now gets a vocalist, spotlight and takes over the spell. Dude you blinked, get over it.

New Scene -

Throat, Destruction, Shine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:49 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 93, The Bargaining Part 1. The Scoobies try scream therapy in the woods to work through their grief.
Throat - Would Willow be more bothered if she had a frog in her throat instead if a snake?
Destruction - Willow is ruining that grass. gouging at it and no doubt she's flattening the grass where she's kneeling.
Shine - This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine! Tara's flame is giving the most in this scene. its getting wafted about and I think at one point attacked by Tara's hair, but it keeps shining.

New Scene -

Enthusiasm, Memories, Backfire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:37 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 7, Goodbye Iowa. Tara learns that answering the door to cold callers (Willow is wearing a jacket) can lead to unwanted situations.
Enthusiasm - So happy and keen when opening the door. First mistake.
Memories - Joyful reminiscing of past endeavours allows for bonds to form, a familiarity, a trust. Second mistake.
Backfire - She wants to do a spell to locate demons? That backfired. This is why you groan then swing open the door with a disgruntled 'What you want?' or just stare them down until they say what they want. Not what you want? Close the door. You control the door Tara.

New Scene -

License, Lies, Liberties

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:21 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 38, Restless. Willow's dreams leave more questions than answers. What were the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe's themes? All I saw was stripping and strangulation.
License - "Why's there a cowboy in death of a salesman anyway?" That would be artistic license, a license to kill authors intent.
Lies - "I'm very seldom naughty." Fuck off!
Liberties - Didn't specify the book report couldn't be performative but you get an A due to demonstrating the power struggle in Narnia.

New Scene -

Bond, Hope, Renovation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 79, Tough Love. Shuffle tries to get Dub to shit on their favourite scene in the whole show. Dub argues the tuna sandwich selection did that and tries the act of positivity.
Bond - The looks, the words unsaid, the actions given. Every person in that room would do anything for anyone of them.
Hope - Everything is against them but the brilliance of mindless Tara is that shows how everyone around her will find a way. Tara may be the positive quiet voice but with no sound its like the others amplify. Still not worked out how to articulate it.
Renovations - Glory starts her new renovations show and Tara is the lucky first contestant. Finally getting a ceiling light!

New Scene -

Bulb, Pin-up, Smoochies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 15, Superstar. Tara and Willow get busy in Tara's dorm. Productivity doesn't always lead to desirable results.
Bulb - What is Tara's lighting situation? i see two lamps and the fairy lights. One bulb can do more than all those bulbs. Was there a sale at the bulb store?
Pin-up - I know there's a spell but seriously Jonathan? Wouldn't there be an inkling somewhere for either of them that something isn't right by the 50th magazine cut-out of his face.
Smoochies - Series 4 Willow has only one motivation.

New Scene -

Push-pull, Deaf, Example

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 61, Crush. Remember when a night at the Bronze meant going out to a club? Now it means rubbing yourself with dye to make it look like you've been in the sun while actively avoiding the sun.
Push-Pull - Push with the left hand. Pull with the right hand. Smile. Now we're dancing.
Deaf - You can tell Willow infinity times Tara, Willow isn't going to listen.
Example - When examples are the actual answer.

New Scene -

Rearrange, Reconsider, Rediscover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 12, Who Are You? The point were the magic is love metaphor means Tara told Willow her friend is whack but if they have sex they can sort it.
Rearrange - Willow wanting another meet up. If only she knew the best Buffy Tara meet ups are when she's not there.
Reconsider - Think Willow, has Buffy ever sat that way before? You don't even need to know auras.
Rediscover - Oh yeah Tara could read Auras for two episodes. It has made a resurgence this year but series 5 would be a lot shorter if she could see Ben/Glory's aura. Dawns even. What about Jonathan in Superstar too. So much would have been solved earlier if they kept this up. Did she know but not want to spoil it for every one? Does Tara get a sick thrill from this?

New Scene -

Hats, Science, Logic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 57, Blood Ties. A Scooby meeting displaying quirks, friendship and that unique Scooby ability of being clueless yet exactly on point.
Hats - Stop with the hats Willow. Not everyone can pull them off like you.
Science - There's our science gal! Indeed heavier things do make more of an impact due to weight equals mass over force or something or rather. I don't know science, that's why there's Willow.
Logic - Tara knows how to win hide and seek. A valuable contribution, if more than one person is looking then indeed you do want to find something first. With logic like that why weren't you in the starting credits.

New Scene -

Ditches, Side-eye, Hype

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 121, Wrecked. Catching up with old friends, side effects contain; anger, sadness and lack of pancake breakfast.
Ditches - Ditches can be comfortable. Don't ditch shame Tara, just because its not your thing doesn't mean its not others.
Side-eye - Tara cooks up pancakes twice and it's now a character trait in fanfiction but she SERVES with that side eye. I'll take a stack of that any day.
Hype - Willow finally gets a hype woman for what she wants. Shame the timing is wrong but apt it's a rat.

New Scene -

Schedule, Gambler, Support

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:16 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 73, Forever. Dawn learns to break the cycle. If she ever has guests in her house, she'll give them the master bedroom, instead of the floor and they can run the place. Willow and Tara giving life lessons right here to a formative mind.
Schedule - We have breakfast now, classes then. We let you stay here and you're grieving but we took the day off yesterday for the funeral, what more do you want?
Gambler - High roller Willow. Will Dawn be there? Will she not? The stakes have me on the edge of my seat.
Support - Tara looks pissed off and says take care. Willow saves time by pulling out a book. Tara is the better support here but geez.

New Scene -

Observe, Stipulate, Mesmerize

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:01 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 22, Where The Wild Things Are. Evidence mounts for Tara's overlord personality but the beast can be quelled with the right melodies.
Observe - Tara standing on her balcony watching the weak squirm.
Stipulate - When faced with ghost kids providing earth shaking orgasms, Tara helps plan to find, an old man?
Mesmerize - It seems music for elevators immobilises Overlord Tara.

New Scene -

Weapons, Engineering, Waterworks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:11 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 83, The Gift. Tara can see the future but acted in the present by way of slaps.
Weapons - Willow chooses a cudgel - It implies the aggressive or manipulative use of political tactics for personal or partisan gain. - Change political to magical and you can see Willow has thought about this. Have you thought about which weapon you'd be?
Engineering - Tara loses her mind and becomes an engineer, is this a dig at engineers? Because she still didn't get the job done in the estimated time.
Waterworks - Their eyes are dry, well Tara's are, but are yours?

New Scene -

Hugs, Caring, Abstain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 95, The Bargaining Part 2. Willow and Tara reunite in a night of madness to make an important decision. Who is their favourite Summers.
Hugs - Just what an achy body needs, limbs crushing you. Buffy inspired hugs.
Caring - Actually concerned about Dawn, where was this in series 4? Acted like she didn't even exist!
Abstain - Tara didn't say they need Buffy. Guess their favourite Summers has been decided.

New Scene -

Cliché, Nerves, Shoes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 4, A New Man. Not a date, totally not a date!
Cliché - Ignore the red rose. basic friend flower. Willow probably took it from a grave on her way over.
Nerves - Its a big spell for them, who doesn't forget everything they're meant to do as soon as physical touch is involved?
Shoes - Shoes, powders, decaying rose petals and later on cat sheadings. No sign of a vacuum. It's a disgusting carpet, you wouldn't take a date to that carpet.

New Scene -

Foil, Iceland, Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 52, Listening To Fear. Tara is in a turtle neck, Its like she she doesn't want a cold when the aliens invade.
Foil - None are wearing foil hats but if they did could they quell the Queller?
Iceland - Absolutely no relation to aliens at all. UFO keyboards on the other hand?
Madness - Bursts of madness? Meteorites must constantly be falling in Sunnydale or maybe its just PCP and gangs.

New Scene -

Crystal, Defeatist, Excuses

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 45, Family. Tara's a pissy missy.
Crystal - Tara is staring at a crystal. If the love is magic metaphor is still in play, then did Willow walk in to Tara giving a dildo a hard stare?
Defeatist - Fail a spell once and Tara doesn't want to try again. It is a big crystal, is this why Tara was staring at it?
Excuses - Tired? Well I suppose staring at a crystal that your dad touched and wondering when you last cleaned it is tiring. What an excuse. What's next saying you're being evasive all episode to Willow because of being lied to and manipulated all your life by your biologicals? Pfft.

New Scene -

Chairs, Windows, Clear-outs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 5, The I in Team. Going with the crystal dildo metaphor. Tara tries to give Willow her Nan's vibrator in a public setting.
Chairs - They're sitting on chairs, lets not focus on the metaphor, look like comfy chairs.
Windows - Uh huh there be a window. Ooh someone walked passed. luckily they didn't look in.
Clear-outs - Yup you best clear out after your clear out attempt failed Tara. She touched your Nan's vibrator at least that's something.

New Scene -

Menorah, Tinsel, Colours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 53, Triangle. Set design tries to and fails to teach Tara about lighting while also showing Willows influence over the Magic Box.
Menorah - In a triangle shape no less, Willow might not be placed in charge but the triangle is the strongest shape.
Tinsel - I like tinsel. Sometimes I pick things for me, it's not all about their friends and stuff.
Colours - Not the pens. Tara, those fairy lights have colours on them. If you look up youll see big studio lights on. Learn to effectively light your room and not how to only make it an ambient boudoir. She's got mole eyes or something.

New Scene -

Chocolate, Tea, Pot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 81, Spiral. You don't get this trouble when you see cows on the side of the road. See horses and you end up with javelins and poor services at the service station. It has it in the name! How can it not deliver.
Chocolate tea pot - Useless. In fairness Willow must have done some first aid for Giles, got the barrier up and pulled Tara away from an arrow but even a chocolate tea pot gets one drink. You have to slurp it off wherever it melted though. Willow gets that drink. Tara, well Tara gets to stare vacantly, then get curtain twitchy and clock watchy. So she becomes your Nan.

New Scene -

Karma, Vague, Rude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 6, The I in Team. Its a whole ass door scene. Is this scene symbolism for them becoming the vending machine? providing the goods for all those who seek it.
Karma - Works in mysterious ways. Willow turns down Tara but yet Buffy ditches Willow so Tara wins by getting Willow. But technically Willow wins for getting to spend time with Tara. Karma working in mysterious ways might just mean it makes no sense.
Vague - Prior social engagement? Do something? They're the type of people you'd ask if they'd like a drink and they'd reply 'Sure I'll have a drink' What drink do you want!
Rude - Tara just shut the door in our faces. Time to relocate and smush them against the window.

New Scene -

Conviction, Points, Smart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 72, Forever. Tara has a backbone? Hey everybody Tara has a backbone for 1 minute 38 seconds!
Conviction - Tara where has this been? Yet you choose to use it on a grieving girl who is having a major identity crisis, all on the night of her mother's funeral.
Points - Tara, morally wrong. Willow, logistics. Dawn, I didn't tell Mom to 'Get out! Get out! Get out!' this time but she can 'Get out! Get out! Get out! of her grave.'.
Smart - Dawn is Willow's chess buddy, she's steps ahead already Tara. You've got teenage wits in front and Willow calculating solutions behind. You may know the Wiccan history but STEM gets the recognition and funding over humanities.

New Scene -

Lightning, Cower, Hold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 68, The Gift. Willow corrects Gods work and worlds start opening up.
Lightning - Without thunder, how are they meant to know how far away the storm is?
Cower - Hmm rule one of lightning strikes, cower on the tallest metal tower in Sunnydale.
Hold - All they can do is hold on to each other and hopefully their bladders. No one wants to use a construction site's portaloo.

New Scene -

Grind, Rope, Part

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 8, Goodbye Iowa. People talk about the metaphor for flaming O but what about the pure eroticism and BDSM nature of demon location spells.
Grind - That pestle and mortar. those ingredients grounding each other down into fine powder. Applying just the right pressure. Little wetness to get things going.
Rope - Its string but it's restricting the energies to stay in one location so they can dominate the area. String is baby rope though, they're just starting out.
Part - Tara parting those lips. Caliente!

New Scene -

Hair, Responsible, Competitive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 116, Tabula Rasa. The wardrobe department has questions to answer. Tara's cardigans of sorrow, cool. Willow quick changing, could come in handy. But Tara's baby ponytails? I know she's a horse girl but come on.
Hair - Tara has just learnt Willow has been magically messing with her mind. Learnt she's aided in ripping Buffy out of heaven. Watched Buffy attempt suicide via dance. Given Willow an ultimatum on their relationship status. I know what she needs now, to spend hours intricately styling her hair into limp pinhead. Did Dawn do it? Was it planned? Did she have a hair dressers appointment for it? In what world is she in the mind set to have tiny hair ties relentlessly breaking after she's partitioned her hair into neat even bunches. All that effort for what? To throw on a cardigan of sorrow and mope about after pissy travelling. She's not even gelled them and spray dyed each tip to then take out her frustrations at a heavy metal gig. Stick it into a pony tail, a messy bun but no. I know 'do the curtains match the drapes' means something else but in terms of hair to dress emotion, Tara is often opposite but come to think of it, does the curtains match the drapes? Where do the tiny pony tails end?
Responsible - Ignore the fact Willow left the house with it still burning. The fact of the motivations and consequences of this act. But let's focus on the fact Willow sensibly lit something on fire in the fireplace. I don't see a smoke alarm but Buffy's back now, she should check the batteries.
Competitive - Found it! Tara did her hair to lazily thumb wrestle Anya. If only she had time for the battle face paint. Maybe Willow could teach her the quick change spell.

New Scene -

Grief, Support, Toddler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 70, Forever. The Scoobies are at Joyce's graveside reaffirming their connection to Joyce was more than these other never seen before or mentioned characters.
Grief - It's a funeral and I see no dance shoes.
Support - Willow and Tara are last to leave Buffy and Dawn, and they even take Dawn after to leave Buffy alone. Support isn't just a bra, Xander.
Toddler - Every time I see that kid next to Tara my head gets a supermarket tannoy voiceover asking whose child is that. Unexpected child in the grieving area.

New Scene -

Tardi, Pressure, Vegetation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 21, Where the Wild Things Are. The party gets a rocking so Xander, Willow and Tara get a knocking, while Riley and Buffy are banging.
Tardi - If you got there in time Willow, you could have saved him. You were tardi at birth!
Pressure - Who knew the real pressure of spin the bottle wasn't spinning just right for the person you want but the carbonation inside the glass bottle.
Vegetation - Classic frat house, unintentional plant life growing in the rooms.

New Scene -

Tissue, Integrity, Loyalty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:43 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 34, Primeval. Willow continues her rebellions by having a screensaver that isn't that ball that turns into a cube then into a spikey thing, morphing as it crosses the screen and you end up watching until it perfectly bumps off a corner.
Tissue - It's not just this scene, I get it from Tara in Tough Love too. Either there's a day of filming while bunged up or the nasal voice was some kind of fashion at the time. Willow is the most guilty and series 4 is her worst offender of it. Blow your nose.
Integrity - Remember when Willow wanted to put the hard work in instead of having the solution poof into existence. Guess it died with the computer skills which were reduced to googling.
Loyalty - Tara has made her choice.1-0 to the KB, Taffy fans.

New Scene -

Unison, Distraction, Kink

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next