The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Untamed Love - NC17 (excerpt)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:15 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
Disclaimer: NC17 - Just a short extract from a story I'm writing on another site..
Summary: the girls have some fun in the car while on a road trip.

Willow fidgeted restlessly with the radio dial, skipping over one station after another until she finally landed on something other than static. “Morning, everyone. It's 06:43 here in L.A.,” came the disk jockeys booming voice through the speakers. I'm David Perry at K.B.L.U.” Willow waited for a few seconds with her fingers still poised around the dial until the sounds of guitars started to fill the airwaves. Satisfied with the music choice, she re-positioned her hand back on the steering wheel.

She drove like that for another thirty minutes, her fingers lightly strumming against the leather wheel in time with the music until a giant green overhead sign caught her attention. With a rakish smile, she removed her hand from the wheel once more, this time gently placing it on her slumbering wife’s thigh.

With her hand secured firmly around the exposed alabaster skin of the blonde’s thigh, she gently started to stroke her thumb in small circles. After several minutes of not receiving the desired effect, she shifted her hand higher, her thumb brushing along the inside seam of her wife’s cutoff jeans.

Befuddled by the fact that her caresses had not awaken the blonde from her slumber, Willow thought about calling out to her wife to wake her up. Furrowing her brow, she glanced down at the cars speedometer before shifting her gaze from off of the road to her wife; her hand never ceasing its gentle, if not persistent, caressing. As her eyes locked on the sleeping woman’s face, Willow noticed the blonde biting her bottom lip, a hint of a smile adorning her rosy cheeks.

“You’re awake,” Willow said knowingly, a small smirk gracing her features.

“No I’m not,” Tara replied back playfully, her smile growing wider.

Continuing her ministrations, her thumb still circling over the denim seam, barely brushing the bottom of the blonde’s zipper, “We just got into Los Angeles.”

“Oh yea?” Tara said as she stifled back a moan, her eyes popping open to take in her surroundings before landing on the hand nestled between her thighs. “And here I was thinking you’re trying to get into somewhere else.”

The blonde’s sultry voice and gentle gyration of the hips caused Willow to abruptly shift her gaze, her whole upper body turning to look at her wife. At the sudden sound of horns honking, Willow snatched her prying hand back; yanking the wheel abruptly as she briskly pulled her vehicle back into the appropriate lane. Sheepishly, she looked over at the blonde; her own cheeks a matching rosy red.

“Try not to kill us honey,” Tara said sweetly as she momentarily locked eyes with the blushing redhead. “Especially not before our honeymoon.”

Nodding her head agreeably, Willow kept her eyes locked on the road in front of her, cautious of the other vehicles on the highway; her white-knuckled grip on the wheel never loosening.

“You’re so cute when you’re restless and horny,” Tara whispered after a moment of silence, her smirk intensifying as she slid across the bench seat to be closer to her wife, her left hand coming up to stroke the downy soft copper hair at the base of her neck. “You look over heated honey,” she claimed teasingly as she pulled the collar of Willow’s button down Hawaiian shirt away from her neck, blowing air across the exposed flesh.

With her porcelain skin unprotected against the rising California sun, Tara started placing light kisses on Willow’s neck and ear, gently licking and sucking until the smaller woman’s body started to tremble. As the blonde’s lips continued to trail across her throat, Willow gripped the steering wheel harder, determined not to crash the Plymouth into the guardrail along the side of the highway.

“Baby,” Willow croaked out, her eyes fluttering close as Tara sucked on her earlobe; teeth barely grazing flesh. As Tara continued to nibble on her sensitive flesh, she felt the muscles in her arm started to twitch, her rising arousal causing her whole body to tremble in excitement.

“Eye’s Will,” Tara warned sweetly as she peered up at the redhead after feeling the car sway slightly. “Remember, no killing us before the honeymoon.”

“I’m trying,” Willow panted out as she forced her eyelids open, her lust filled gaze staring absently ahead. “But if you keep it up, I’m not making any promises.”

“How about this,” Tara breathed out huskily near Willow’s ear, her lips softly pressing kisses around her upper jawbone. “You focus on the road … and don’t crash,” as she spoke, her right hand started to gently caress Willow’s jean clad thigh, her fingers dancing lightly across the acid washed denim until they reached the butterfly button zipper. Deftly popping the first button through the eye-hole, “…and I’ll make it worth your while by starting the honeymoon early.”

Gulping audibly, Willow nodded her head in the affirmative, wordlessly agreeing to her wife’s ultimatum. As a second button was popped free, her breathing becoming even shallower, Willow licked at her bottom lip before biting down on the meaty flesh; sucking on it sensually. As the last button was pulled free, her jean’s significantly looser, Willow hissed in pleasure as she felt Tara’s hand skillfully slink its way under the denim to rest on her overheated crotch.

With one hand wrapped around her wife’s neck and the other seeking entrance into the girl’s pants, Tara replaced her lips back on the redhead’s ear. Resuming her exploration, Tara kissed a lazy trail down Willow’s neck to her collarbone while the tips of her fingers on her right hand gently messaged Willow’s mound. Tracing over the growing wetness seeping through the smaller girl’s underwear, Tara pushed her middle and ring finger firmer into the cloth, spreading the other woman’s lips in the process.

Willow gasped suddenly, her teeth releasing her bottom lip as Tara’s fingers rubbed against her clit through sodden fabric. As the blonde continued to skillfully message her tender flesh, frequently touching her harden nub, Willow released one shaky hand from the steering wheel, lifting it up quickly to grab a hold of the rear-view mirror. Re-positioning the mirror at an angle, Willow stared wide eye at the blonde, her desire accelerating as she watched her Wife lovingly bite her neck.

Suddenly feeling eyes on her, Tara flicked her gaze sidelong to the front of the vehicle, catching sight of Willow staring openly at her in the rear-view mirror. Releasing her hold on the redhead’s neck, Tara shifted her face so that she could hold Willow’s stare through the mirror; smirking proudly when she noticed that the other woman’s hunter green eyes were deeply dilated with arousal. Removing her hand from inside of Willow’s jeans, Tara chuckled lightly as the redhead grunted in disapproval. Moving her hand upwards, Tara grabbed a hold of her wife’s chin, gently enfolding her long tapered fingers around the redheads jaw before gently pushing her face forward. “You’re supposed to be watching the road,” Tara cooed out, her voice low and husky.

“I am,” Willow proclaimed quickly as her eyes stared straight ahead, scanning the vast road before them. “It’s just … you know … you’re supposed to check the rear-view mirror every eight seconds or so. Them’s the rules.”

“Uh huh,” Tara said through a smirk, as her fingers started their journey downwards towards Willow’s crotch once more. Swiftly, she shoved her hand under the fabric of her wife’s underwear; her palm instinctively cupping Willow’s soaking wet mound. “Well here’s a new rule,” she said sultry as she wiggled her middle finger, the digit instantly soaked as it breached Willow’s folds, “You keep driving with your eyes on the road until I tell you otherwise. Got me?” she asked sternly, emphasizing her words by pushing her middle finger roughly against the redhead’s swollen clit.

Mouth agape, her chest heaving, Willow stared at the license plate of the black Buick driving in front of them as she strained to croak out a yes. Chancing one last quick glance in the mirror, watching as Tara’s tongue snaked out to lick slow counterclockwise circles on her jugular, Willow flicker her eyes back to the Buick as she cleared her throat. “Yes … definitely yes.”

“Good girl,” Tara said smugly through a toothy grin.

Willow bit the inside of her cheek as Tara’s finger continued to slowly circle her clit, occasionally slipping off to probe her opening. Choking back on a whimper of protest; Willow thrusted her hips forward in a vain attempt to capture the blonde’s wayward finger. After her third gyration, Willow’s head dropped back against the headrest and her lips parted; her breathing increasing as Tara lovingly inserted one finger.

Agonizingly slow, Tara eased her finger into Willow, but stopped at the first knuckle. Bucking her hips again, Willow desperately tried to take Tara’s entire finger inside her only to grunt in frustration as the blonde retracted her digit; resting it at her opening. Willow grunted and bucked her hips once more persistently but Tara continued to keep the contact fleeting; earning another whimper of disapproval from the redhead.

Smirking, her azure eyes unabashedly racked over Willow’s face as the other woman panted wantonly, her clenched jaw making the muscles in her neck stand out. “You remember the rule, right?” Tara asked saucily as she subconsciously licked her lips and positioned her left hand at the base of Willow’s neck; her fingers curling upwards to grab a fistful of hair.

“Yes,” Willow moaned out, enjoying the sudden tug on her scalp.

Tara moaned herself as she leaned in to nuzzle soft, damp red hair. Spurred on by the redhead’s keening, Tara used her lips and teeth to grab a hold of Willow's neck forcefully just under her earlobe, causing Willow's eyes to shoot open wide at the sudden jolt of pain mixed with pleasure. Savagely, Tara began sucking on the flesh, leaving a bright red impression in its wake as she simultaneously slipped two fingers back inside of her wife’s dripping went cunt. Willow's sigh was a sound between a strangled cry and an approving grunt as Tara pushed into her deeper, filling her completely.

With another guttural moan, Willow started rocking to the rhythm of Tara's hand, enjoying the feel of the blonde’s fingers curling upwards against her rough, spongey wall. As her fingers continued to stroke in a circular motion, Tara could tell her lover’s desire was starting to build higher by the rise and fall of the petite woman’s shoulders with each deep breath. Flexing her fingers inside her lover’s channel further, Tara felt a shudder pass through the other girl’s body as her inner muscles started to shake.

Willow's hand slipped momentarily from its place atop of the steering wheel as Tara steadily thrusted into her tight opening. As small tremors started to ransack her body, her hand opened and closed instinctively as she grasped at air before slamming her closed fist down on top of the wheel several times. Panting heavily, her breathing coming in clutched gasps, Willow strained to keep her attention on the road as the beginning signs of her orgasm approached.

Taking in a deep lungful of air, Willow forced herself to pay attention to the taillights of the cars in front of her, agonizingly shifting her right leg to the appropriate pedal to break with traffic. At the feeling of Willow’s thigh clamping her hand in place from its sudden movement, Tara pushed deeper; her fingers probing as far as they could reach as the redhead’s internal muscles started clenching. A string of unintelligible words soon escaped the redhead’s mouth as the palm of her wife’s hand pressed firmly against her clit; adding to her already heightened arousal. As her body convulsed around the blonde’s skillful hand, Willow’s leg started to jerk in time with the orgasm, her foot repeatedly tapping on the brake pedal.

As the Plymouth repeatedly jerked forward from the brash pedal stomping, the person in the car behind them started to lay on his horn. Pulling her mouth away from the redhead’s hickey blotched throat, Tara looked over her shoulder at the balding man in the car behind them, smirking in amusement as he repeatedly threw his hands up into the air in annoyance.
Keeping up with a slow rubbing motion inside of Willow, not wanting their little game to end, Tara pulled her gaze away from the road rage infused driver. Turning her attention to the rear-view mirror, Tara’s breath caught in her throat as she watched Willow’s eyelids flicker in an ineffective attempt to remain open as a second orgasm started to crescendo. Bringing her lips back to her wife’s ear, her hot breath tickling the redhead’s heated flesh, “Pull over,” she whispered hotly.

“G-good call,” Willow replied ardently as she swiftly changed lanes, cutting off another vehicle as she pulled her car to an abrupt halt on the shoulder of the highway.

In a blur of movement, Willow removed her hands from the steering wheel, grabbed the scruff of Tara’s shirt and pulled her forward as she fiercely crashed their lips together. Breaking from the kiss, her hands still clutching at the blondes shirt, “get in the back,” she husked out as she glanced sidelong at the expansive backseat.

Post subject: Re: Untamed Love - NC17 (excerpt)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:35 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
DIBS. Very hot, very sexy, very enjoyable. Pray tell where the rest of the story is going to be housed. I am amazed that they did not get in an accident. :blush :clap It definitely makes you want more. Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:38 am 
3. Flaming O

Very hot story!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:06 am 
3. Flaming O

:drool :drool :drool wow. Super sexy. Would love to read this story.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:18 pm 

taranwillow4ever wrote:
DIBS. Very hot, very sexy, very enjoyable. Pray tell where the rest of the story is going to be housed. I am amazed that they did not get in an accident. :blush :clap It definitely makes you want more. Thanks

Thank you :blush This story is still in the works but can be found on fanfiction.net

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:20 pm 

NorthernLass wrote:
Very hot story!

Glad you liked it

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:21 pm 

wickedaddiction wrote:
:drool :drool :drool wow. Super sexy. Would love to read this story.

The story can be found on fanfiction.net under the same pen name/title. This is either chapter 13 or 14