The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: From Hell To Heaven
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:33 pm 
Awww, this was a great update. Tara's dream was hot. I hope they get some serious smooches in soon. Please keep the updates coming!

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:48 pm 
Awww so cute, can't wait for more.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

There is a little bit of Amber in all of us.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:10 pm 
Alright. There back in the house, changing for bed...

Lets see some action!

mOrE sOoN?

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:33 pm 
Woohoo. You updated! :bounce

I am with Lil C... this is the perfect opportunity for Katherine and Bell to take over the house. They are secluded and Katherine grew up on a farm, making her very capable of caring for the animals. And... it allows Tara to go back to Sunnydale with Willow... this is what is going to happen, right?

And now that they are back together... you are not going to make us wait too long to see what happens? :eyebrow

~Mikaelah

Willow: "Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? ..."

Tara: "To You..."

~~Truly and Forever~~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:51 pm 
:dumbo an update!!!

i was really missing this fic!

but now i guess i'll have to wait some more for more...! well if it's as good as this one, you can take your tmie to write..:p

i want more of Willow and Tara:kiss2

:D

jen:fallen

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:14 pm 
Beautiful. I am glad our ladies still keep in contact with one another, and now they are able to spend some time together.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:18 pm 
Dreams Can Come True You Know!! LoL Great Update! They Are Both So Cute, I Hope They Get Closer! Heh Heh :flirt

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream, Feivel Goes West

Poppycock!-Stewie Griffin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:01 am 
Great update :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:24 am 
okay, I read a LOT of fanific...I just read this one today and I absolutely love it. And that dream sequence...:shower One of the best i've read. Update soon, I beg you! :pray

ZeGoose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:55 am 
awww those two are sooo sweet!! not able to move somewhere together but can't live without the other either... :luv

and now they have each other for a few days and there'll be kisses and hugs and Tara's dreams..will come true!?!?!?

just don't let them forget in the throes of passion that other people are in the house, too!

please more, please soon!

bb sam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:29 pm 
Bring it on, keep those updates comin'. Please don't go back into hibernation and leave us.

we want more, we want more, EVERYBODY JOIN IN, we want more. we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, I CAN'T HEAR YOU, we want more, we want more, LOUDER PEOPLE, we want more, we want more, we want, more

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

Bouncy man above, also wants more!!!!!!

-LR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:04 pm 
Being a left-winger I can't pass up a good protest or crowd gathering so here goes...

We want more. We want more. We want more.

Oh I brought some other friends to the gathering too.

:pinky :banana :dumbo :moo :kitty (it's a zoo in here)

We all want more - PRETTY PLEASE :pray

Mic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:51 pm 
Hi,
I'm so very glad that you are back.I check your site daily for updates.This story is absolutely charming so warm and fuzzy.Please don't leave for so long again I with the crowd that is clamoring for more.
Be well,Karen

Post subject: update
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:35 pm 
great update!!

I missed this story soooo much, can't wait for more!!!!

LizPuRR

----------------

"I'll hold you up and drive you all night. I'll hold you up and drive you baby, til you feel the daylight, that's right."

Drive by Melissa Ferrick

Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:02 am 
OH what a lovely update and i missed it TZ i am such a bad kitten:ashamed

I see lots of fun coming for those two girls and Taras guest, i dunno why, but i dont get the thought out of my head that Katharine and her daughter will take Tara´s farm and she will go with Willow?? Am i right??heheh;)

Next update pls...

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:57 pm 
REALLY enjoying this story ans so psyched to read that next update with Willow and the lovely Tara sharing a bedroom...oh so inconvenient to have guests

But one thing has been bothering me about it since I started reading last night...not intending to be critical, but...I'm anal-retentive...so it's bugging me...you said that WIllow walked for eight hours or so and that it to she and Tara 3 hours to drive to where she had left her car...also that Tara was driving fast...even if Tara was only doing 30 that would still make it somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 miles or so that Willow walked...does Willow have some bionic legs we don't know about or is it some sort of witchy thing? Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but it's my nature...great story...can't wait to read more :pride :tara :willow ;)

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:00 pm 
oh yeah. tara and the very hot and very senual dream...:thud . :pray :pray and :pray just a wee bit more that our girls can somehow find a way to be together under the situation that tara is helping with. it doesnt have to be anything sexual. just talking and kissing would be nice.i think they both could use some kiaasge from the other. what do u say:D ?

Post subject: Re: reply
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:55 pm 
Sorry It's taking me so long with the updates but real life keeps getting in the way unfortunately. I'm working on an update now so it shouldn't be too long :letter !

Thank you for the feedback :love :love :love :love

*lil’C* & Mikaelah You may be right but You know a writer can’t disclose the plot line:sh :smug

Wimpy The lovely Tara as we know her would never turn away people who need help even if it could put her in danger.:heart

AmbeRocks: I’m glad you enjoyed this update I’m not sure if the next one will be as good but I’ll try my best.... scouts honour:peace

Ze Goose: Begging is good... keep it up :flirt

thesongwriter: Tara’s dreams may come true.... Eventually:wink

My Always: You started the kittens off chanting now shame on you! :lol

aka MKF: A chanting zoo? I can honestly say I’ve never encountered that before in my life but I have now.. thanx to you:laugh

Stroke Of Luck: I’m not telling you if you’re right, you’ll just have to wait and see!:bigkiss

umgaynow: You know I could have written that Tara flew there in her magically enhanced submarine but I tried to write it as close to reality as possible.... however long it took Tara to get there and back isn‘t the issue the fact that she got there is..... so picky! :rofl

willowhand: kissage is a must have thing.... there may be kissage in the future :angel :flower

Submit Your Poem

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:10 pm 
more more more more more please??:heart

Post subject: From Hell To Heaven- UPDATE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:52 pm 
Author name: Auburn

Email address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: This part PG-13- SOME KISSAGE

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters but the story is mine.

Notes: Sorry about the late-itude of the updates, but you love me really :eyebrow

Stretching wholeheartedly in her bed Tara smiled at the big green orbs staring at her with mischief. The sight of a bed tussled Willow tugged at something deep within her chest and sent a message to her brain leaving her light-headed. Reaching out her hand she brushed her fingers softly against Willows cheek and the redhead smiled back lovingly.

“That look on your face tells me you’ve been up to something madam.” The blonde said as sternly as possible whilst holding back laughter.

Giggling Willow shook her head.

“I was just watching you sleep.” She explained.

“If you were doing something so innocent then why do you look so.... mischievous.” Tara hesitated before finding the word that fitted her friend perfectly.

Blushing Willow answered

“Because you’re a sexy sleeper.”

“A WHAT?” The blonde exclaimed with a burst of laughter.

“A. Sexy. Sleeper.” Punctuating every word Willow revelled in Tara’s enlightening laugh.

“What’s one of those and how did I become one?” The blonde asked intrigued.

“Well... it’s the way you sleep, with your lips lightly apart and your hair cascading over the pillow, one leg out of the blanket and the other splayed across the bed. Your head tilts to the side slightly and quite frankly it’s sexy.”

Blushing profusely Tara wrapped her arm around Willow’s waist and pulled her closer placing a feather light kiss on the redhead’s neck.

“In that case I declare you to be a cute sleeper.”

Pulling back slightly Willow looked into Tara’s eyes and wished things were different. That Tara was in Sunnydale living a normal life and experiencing normal things. In the past few weeks simple things that Willow did such as sit outside a coffee shop whilst watching the world go by, call for take out or go to the movies reminded the redhead that these were things Tara couldn’t do and Willow knew Tara would love doing them.

“Will? Willow?!” The blonde gently shook the smaller woman out of her reverie.

“Huh? what?.... Oh.” Giggling the redhead apologised for her sudden mind wandering. “I do that a lot.” She explained.

“Where do you go when that happens?”

“Usually it’s in some dark corner of my mind dwelling on things I would like to change but can’t.”

“There’s something you’d like to change?” Tara fused her eyebrows together, worried something could be wrong.

“Yes.” Willow answered honestly. “If I could I would pick up your house and put it in a more convenient place, but I can’t so I guess it’s more logical that I just ask you to come back home with me although I know you can’t and it’s rude of me to ask you to just leave everything and run away with a woman you’ve only met twice, even though that’s not the issue in question....”

“But...”

“Wait there’s more I was just taking a breath. There’s so much for you to see and do and experience. There’s so much you can grow into and become but instead you’re here, isolated in this.... hell. You’re a beautiful woman with so much to give and receive but instead you’re here and when I’m sitting at home surrounded by people I love I can’t help but think of you surrounded by nothing but four walls and empty space....”

By this time Willow had jumped out of bed to have a pacing rant, feeling much better for having verbalised her thoughts and feelings, but also guilty for criticising everything Tara lived for. Looking at the blonde’s face Willow started to panic thinking that maybe she over stepped her mark.

“Tara I’m....”

The redhead was cut off by Tara rising to her feet and shaking her head, her eyes covered by her blonde locks as she avoided eye contact.

“Tara...?”

“It’s ok Will.” The blonde stated before leaving the room.

The rest of the morning had gone by in a blur Tara still hadn’t spoke a word to Willow and the redhead was mentally slapping and kicking herself at every opportunity. Tara had been out in the field with Katherine and Bell tending to the animals but all Willow could do was watch not wanting to overcrowd the blonde when she was so obviously annoyed.

Tara interacted with Katherine and Bell as best she could, truth be told her mind was on other things. It wasn’t that she was angry with Willow it was just that Willow had hit the nail on the head, figuratively speaking. Tara knew she was missing out on a lot of things and what most people would consider to be a ‘normal’ life and up until a month ago she didn’t have a problem with that, But now the outside world had seeped into the very walls that she used to call home and the more she learnt the more her curiosity was peeked and that home became a hindrance.

The prospect of leaving this ‘safe’ haven intrigued Tara, but it also frightened and intimidated her and there were so many ‘what ifs’ ‘buts’ and ‘maybes’.

In times like these Tara liked to think about her mother. The inspirational woman who battled many years of unhappiness to, in the end, accomplish a happy loving environment for herself and her daughter.

Tara knew, somehow, deep down that her mother was encouraging her to take this opportunity to leave and start a new life away from here and she also knew her mother would love Willow.

The day had passed extremely slowly for Willow she had been thinking up a million ways to say sorry to Tara for her lack of tact on a sensitive subject, but each way didn’t seem good enough. She had spent most of the day on the front porch gently swinging back and forth on the swinging chair that faced out towards the miles of deserted land. Her mind in its own world wondering and wishing, dreaming and scheming, she hadn’t noticed the times Tara peered out the front window to take in the wonderful sight of Willow’s red hair and creamy skin. The far away look in her eyes showed clearly her pensive state of mind. The last time Tara peered out of the window she internally berated herself for being so silly and plucked up the courage to go outside and join the redhead on the porch.

“Will?” She said gently, not wanting to startle her.

Willow looked up from the setting sun and gave Tara a half-hearted smile.

“Can I join you?” The blonde asked shyly.

Nodding enthusiastically Willow removed her legs from where they had been resting on the chair and lifted the blanket that had been keeping the chill of the slight breeze at bay. Slipping into her place beside Willow, Tara made herself comfortable.

Both stayed silent for a while just enjoying the view. The sun gave way to the moon as the night replaced the day and out here without any interference from street lights the stars shone brightly, clearly showing their beauty.

“Are you mad at me Tara?” The redhead asked without taking her eyes off the shimmering sky.

“No Will, I’m not. Are you mad at me?”

“At you? Me mad at you....?” The redhead asked, confused.

“For leaving the room this morning and not speaking to you all day..”

“Tara you had your reasons, although I do have a major sulk-fest on at the moment.” Willow admitted with a cheeky grin.

“So is that a no?”

“It’s a definite no.”

“Is there anything I can do to help you out with this sulk-fest?”

“Well.” The redhead said as if she was pondering the question thoroughly. “A kiss would be nice and some chocolate and a back rub, hand massage....”

Willow was cut off as Tara’s hand gently brushed against her cheek guiding the redhead to face her. Tara’s blue eyes shining as brightly as the stars stared deeply into Willow’s and a smile graced her lips she brought her mouth to Willow’s kissing her tenderly. The redhead gasped, unable to hold back. She moaned softly when she felt Tara’s lips move against her own, opening to allow her tongue to slip past her lips and touch her tongue gently.

Bringing her hand up Willow traced the outline of Tara’s jaw locking their lips together more firmly, setting their tongues in a dance that made their hearts beat fast and their skin start to burn where one touched the other. Winding her hand in Willow’s red tresses Tara pulled the other woman more firmly to her until they were as close as they could possibly get from the position they were sat in on the chair. Willow responded with a moan that came from deep within to the surface of her mouth and tickled Tara’s tongue with it’s vibration to which the blonde responded with a moan of her own. The tips of her fingers massaging the redhead’s scalp bathed in the soft rich feel of Willow’s hair.

The electricity flowing through her veins and making the ache between her legs more intense urged Tara to become bolder in her ministrations, she surprised herself more than Willow by manoeuvring into a more comfortable position straddling the redheads thighs. Tar was amazed at the sensation running through her body and how in tune her senses were to Willow. Every breath the redhead took every move she made only aroused her more.

The feather light touch of Willow’s fingertips on the delicate skin of her stomach made Tara arch into the touch. The fingertips pressed harder and travelled further up her shirt causing the blonde to inhale deeply and calm her throbbing desire.

“Miss Tara Miss Willow mommy said to wash up because....” Bells voice words died in her throat as the sight before her came as a shock. The little girl blushed and backed away slowly.

“I’m sorry to interrupt...”

“Wait Bell.” Tara extricated herself from Willow both women breathing heavily straightened themselves out. Walking over to Bell, Tara knelt to the little girl’s level and asked what she had to say.

“Mommy said wash up because dinner’s almost ready.”

“Wow your mommy sent you to tell us that?” Willow stood from the swinging chair and walked over to where Bell and Tara were standing.

“Uh huh, why?” The little girl asked, confused.

Taking Bell’s hand Willow made her way into the house as Tara followed.

“Well because your mommy must really trust you that’s a very important job telling us dinners almost ready.”

“It is?”

“Well sure because if you didn’t come and tell Tara and I we would be hungry wouldn’t we?”

“Yeah!” The little girl said with a beaming smile on her face.

Tara watched as the redhead interacted with Bell a wholehearted smile on her face too.

Tara sighed as she got into bed and relaxed her body. The bed was already warm as Willow had been laid at Tara’s side whilst the blonde was in the shower. Once Tara was settled the redhead shuffled towards her, wrapping her arm around Tara’s waist and hooking her leg over her hip.

“Mmmm.” The blonde moaned as Willow’s body moulded into hers so perfectly. Contentment at having Willow so close sent warmth cascading through her.

“Tara?”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t want to ruin this incredible session of snuggling, but I have a question.”

Opening her eyes Tara turned to face Willow more directly causing the leg that was resting on her hip to slip into a more daring place and as Willow went to pull the offending limb away the blonde gripped it with her thighs indicating that she was comfortable with it.

“What it is Will?”

“Well earlier we kind of got carried away, you know, with the kissing....” The redhead blushed slightly as the thought of Tara straddling her thighs played though her mind. “And, uh, you didn’t really say what bothered you when I, uh, kinda said things I shouldn‘t have.”

Kissing the tip of Willow’s nose the blonde smiled warmly.

“You said what you had to say Will and I’d expect nothing less. I wasn’t angry with you It’s just, well the things you said were right and I know that I need to move on from here, but....”

“But what Tara?”

“But.... But I’m scared Will.”

The expressions on Tara’s face made her look fragile and child-like and Willow’s heart melted at the blonde’s honesty. Wrapping her arms fully around Tara Willow pulled the other woman tightly to her making her leg slide unintentionally between the blonde‘s thighs. Tara shuddered at the feeling of having Willow pressed against her and bathed in the comforting and reassuring way the redhead held her so tight.

Her face buried in the nape between Willow’s neck and shoulder Tara bathed in the scent and softness of the redhead’s skin, unable to resist she parted her lips and let her tongue slide with a feather light touch against the silky feel of Willow’s skin.

Pulling back Willow looked into Tara’s usually light blue eyes and saw a deeper shade of blue the child-like frightened look of a few minutes ago had been replaced with a womanly expression showing desire and need. At that moment Willow became more aware of where her leg was being held captive and a rush of electricity bolted through her body making a breath of air escape her lips.

Leaning over slowly the redhead captured Tara’s bottom lip between her own and sucked gently until the blonde took over and locked their lips together pushing her tongue firmly into Willow’s mouth. The redhead responded by pressing her weight onto one side of her body and swiftly lifting herself until her body was hovering over Tara’s. The blonde felt Willow hesitate and pressed her hands into the smaller woman’s back forcing her to let their body’s mould together.

Both woman let out a gasp of air as their breasts pressed together between the flimsy fabric of their night clothes. Their lips still firmly exploring the contours of each other’s mouths enjoying the never ending battle between lip and tongue.

In this position Tara could feel her own thigh pressing into the heat between the redhead’s legs. Her desire was so intense her mind was a blur with want and barely registered the trembling hand moving softly up the outside of her thigh making its way underneath the night shirt she wore and when the hand reached the material of her panties, Willow’s kisses slowed. Gently parting their lips the redhead took a large intake of breath and removed her hand from the dangerously tempting place it was resting and give Tara one last kiss before settling at the blonde’s side.

Both women breathed heavily as they willed their heated bodies to calm. Holding each other closely their breathes evened out and they fell into a peaceful sleep.

If at first you don't succeed then skydiving really isn't for you

Post subject: Re: From Hell To Heaven- UPDATE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:36 pm 
Lovely update. I know our ladies will work something out soon.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: uhh
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:59 pm 
uhh ummm uhhh sigh.. great update great great great cant wait to the next one

Post subject: Re: uhh
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:18 am 
Great update! I love the smoochies and can't wait for more...

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:19 am 
Well, we waited, but it was oh, so worth it!

But, my goodness, how can you just leave us there, you big Tease!! Shame on you!

Seriously, excellent job! I'm glad Willow told Tara how she felt and felt sad with her in her sulk-fest. Can't blame her.

But man! That's some willpower they have, to be in such a position (literally) and not go any further. I don't think I would be that strong. But hey, just makes it sweeter when it happens. :eyebrow

Please don't make us wait too long! Please?

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:51 am 
Aww..beautiful update hun..so lovely :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:34 am 
DAAMMNN!:cool Thats Really REALLY Nice Heh:heart

:drool :dance

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

I Don't Know About You Miss Kitty,But I Feel A Whole Lot Yummier. - Catwoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:50 am 
Well, at least the feelings have been discussed on Tara moving out of the country. It is looking more like a possibility that Bell and her mom could take over the farm since Tara is seeing she does want to leave there. I am sure Willow will calm her fears and everything will work out as it is intended.

Have to love the smoochies. Though, at the rate they are going, the ability to stop when they end up in these positions are going to become harder to resist the temptation.

Wonderful update! Please do not make us wait for more!

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:25 pm 
That was a lovely update. :heart I hope they can work something out. :pray

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:47 pm 
beautiful update, once again!

i just can't wait to read more, so please update soon!

jen:fallen

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:12 pm 
awesome update....

i am loving this story and cant wait for more!!!

----------------

"I'll hold you up and drive you all night. I'll hold you up and drive you baby, til you feel the daylight, that's right."

Drive by Melissa Ferrick

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next