The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: :)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:53 am 
Lovely update :read

Post subject: Re: :)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:44 am 
Aww Bell was so cute hehehe and Willow would be such a good mother:wink

But first they have to talk about their living arrangements etc...hope they will find something soon.

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

Post subject: UPDATE!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:45 am 
Hey,

Really loving this fic. The pace is lovely...no rushing, but still very passionate.

Thanks again..

Take care,

Dena

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:06 am 
Agreed everything in this FIC is so perfect.. I am loving it very much but I think I already said that but its okay ill stand up and say it again:applause

------------------

To see her was to love her, and love no one but her.. and to love forever...

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:26 am 
Fantastic fanfic !!!!!!! I love it....

~ Sharleen ~

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:53 am 
I've been meaning to leave feedback forever. This is such an interesting story. I was glad to see Willow vocalize what both girls have been thinking, and am curious to see how both Tara and Willow deal with the long-distance now. Great job. Can't wait for the next update.

Post subject: Re: From Hell To Heaven
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:35 am 
Awesome! I was away for a few weeks and now i found 2 awesome updates! :D Very nicely done!

Can't wait for more!

s79

I look at horses and I see really big ponies.

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:57 am 
That...

Was.....

Great.....:thud :drool :jaw :drool :thud

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

If homosexuals dont reproduce, why are there so many of them?-Jim David

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:03 pm 
wow...so at first when i was reading the update i thought i was gonna be all upset cuz tara and willow were all with the not speaking...but then...wow:thud ....AND THEN YOU STOP!! there needs to be an update soon so our girls(and me) arent left all frustrated!! lol...great job!

~mel:kdevil

Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay.

Buffy: Willow, just remember, a vampire's personality has nothing to do with the person it was

Sure it doesn't

Post subject: Replies & Update
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:08 am 
RaVen: You can say it as many times as you like and I promise I won’t get tired of it

Ophelia11: I suppose both women will react differently to the long-distance thing, as we know Willow is less patient than Tara.... Or so we’re lead to believe.

Snuggle79: Did you go anywhere good?

alysagoddess85: You were left all frustrated? hehe funny! but we can’t be having them rushing now can we?

Stroke Of Luck: Willow probably would make a good mother, she’d be able to babble her child to sleep! I’m sure Willow and Tara will figure something out soon, but they do have a while to go yet.

wimpy0729: Willow’s will-power they need will power do you think Tara would have been in that position before? It’s best to take things slow. Yeah Tara needed to know how Willow felt, she needed to be encouraged to do something about the situation maybe that was the push she needed!

mikaelah braenna: Maybe Tara will see that Katherine and Bell are her ticket out of there, right now could be the perfect opportunity for Tara to start a new life and she knows it, but it’s whether she has the courage to do so that I think is the issue now. Maybe Willow needs to do more to reassure Tara?

The Rose24: Thank you

Burningwhiterose: Thank you

Apache138: Thank you

Sharleen711: Thank you

sam darls: Thank you hun xXx

Dreams2Dream: Thank you

littlecrazy80: Thank you

AmbeRocks: Thank you

LizPuRR: Thank you

SJ: Short and sweet as always :)

Pipsberg: You’re smoochies fiend!

Author name: Auburn

Email address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: This part PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters but the story is mine.

Notes: I based the train station on the one in my city (which is quite old fashioned) but it was easier to describe than some American high tech station :p

Tara lay awake and listened to the heavenly sound of the woman next to her breathing the steady motion of Willow’s chest rising and falling relaxed her as she studied and committed to memory the redhead’s unique features.

Willow was laid on her back facing the blonde, her arm resting on her stomach, one leg spread along the length of the bed and the other bent slightly at the knee. The green orbs usually mischievously gleaming were shielded by smooth pale eyelids and little red freckles danced around the bridge of Willow’s nose adding to what the blonde perceived as ‘cute’.

After almost an hour of staring at a sleeping Willow, Tara decided her patients had been worn thin as beautiful as the redhead was whilst sleeping, she was even more alluring whilst awake.

Lifting her hand Tara gently stroked the outline of Willow’s ear, tracing it with her finger down to where the lobe met the jaw line. Willow’s jaw wasn’t very prominent, but still very kissable. Leaning over Tara placed a feather light kiss where her finger had just stroked then retreated to explore a little more.

Following the path down Willow’s graceful neck the blonde stopped just before neck met shoulder and placed another gentle kiss then taking a tiny piece of skin she sucked before releasing it.

Tracing her finger over the little red mark left by her mouth a smile graced her lips knowing Willow would enjoy exacting vengeance.

Leaving the mark Tara gently ran her finger along the redhead’s collarbone and traced a line down the top of her chest unsure of weather to carry on or skip the midsection of Willow’s body. After much internal deliberation Tara drew a long line passing between the redheads pyjama covered breasts to where the line of her ribs separated to shield each lung.

Lifting Willow’s pyjama top to a level that wasn’t too intrusive the blonde first traced the left rib with her finger feeling each protrusion as her digit dipped then arose along with the indentations between each rib bone. Doing the same with the right side Tara then made her way towards the redhead’s bellybutton.

“Do you always make a habit of fondling women whilst they sleep, Tara?” The redhead questioned with an air of amusement in her voice.

Tara quickly yanked her hand away quickly realising Willow was awake, feeling her cheeks begin to burn she attempted to apologise.

“N-not women.... just w-woman. I’m sorry.”

“Hey don’t apologise, I wish I could be woken that way every day for the rest of my life.” The redhead assured reaching out her hand she grasped Tara’s and squeezed gently. An idea coming to mind she quickly scurried out of bed much to the amusement of the blonde as she watched the smaller woman rummage through her back pack.

Pulling out a pen and small note pad Willow hurried over to the bed and got herself settled whilst writing something on the paper. Ripping the paper from the pad the redhead then proceeded to fold it neatly before putting the pen and pad aside and handing the paper to Tara.

The blonde laughed wholeheartedly as she read what Willow had written. Shaking her head she leaned over and kissed the redhead square on the mouth.

“You do the most amazing things Will.”

“Well, I don’t mind giving a beautiful woman a privilege pass to fondle me whenever she pleases. Not that any other woman has one of these passes except you and I wouldn’t give any woman except you one of these passes so don’t be thinking I let myself be fondled by just anybody because I don't....”

Silencing Willow’s babble with the finger that had previously been tracing patterns along the redhead’s body Tara spoke.

“I’m glad to hear it.” She said before replacing her finger with lingering a kiss.

“Mmmm Morning gorgeous.” Willow greeted the smile on her face showing no signs of dissipating.

“Morning to you too sweetie.”

Laying back down Tara pulled the redhead with her. Willow made herself comfortable resting her head on the blonde’s shoulder and twiddled with the material of Tara’s nightshirt.

“What are your plans today Tar?”

“Well I was hoping I could spend my day with a beautiful redhead, you know, making out, watching television, having a lazy day in general.”

“That sounds like heaven, especially the making out part. I’m all in favour of the smoochies.” The redhead agreed suddenly excited about spending a day with the woman who invades her thoughts on a daily basis. Actually morelike a minute-ly basis.

“I don’t want to ruin the moment Will, but when do you have to leave?”

“Tomorrow morning.” Willow said, exhaling loudly. “I have to catch the morning train and get back to Sunnydale then get ready for work the next day. I’m not going to pressure you to come back with me, but I just want you to know that if you change your mind the offers still open.”

Nodding her head Tara kissed the top of Willow’s forehead gently.

Willow and Tara spent the whole day together lazing around as planned there had been much making out as promised whilst Katherine and Bell kept themselves occupied with the animals. The little girl loved the freedom of the outdoors and the sound of her laughing often floated in from the back door of the house and as the day gave way to night everybody except a sleeping Bell settled down to watch a movie Willow had brought with her from home. American pie was one of her favourites although she was shocked as a usually shy Tara enjoyed the daring humour of the movie.

As Willow and Tara settled down to sleep both women held each other close knowing it would be the last time they would get to see one another for a while. With Willow working and Tara here with Katherine and Bell the opportunity to see each other would be few and far between

Tara enjoyed every moment spent with Willow. The redhead brightened up her life made her feel alive and energetic, like she could take on most things as long as Willow was there to help. Often she would catch herself just gazing at the redhead mesmerised by her loving presence. Willow’s angelic like appearance was endearing and every time Willow said her name Tara felt her heart skip a beat.

The blonde desperately wanted to go with Willow back to Sunnydale, but her fear of the unknown was leaving her incapable of making that decision. Being in the middle of nowhere meant the biggest decisions she had ever had to make were what to have for dinner that night, but now the more pressing questions such as ‘should I stay or should I go’ were making her head hurt.

Willow on the other hand was trying to be patient, she knew Tara faced a tough decision therefore understood why the blonde as frightened and wanted to make it as easy and as stress free as possible, she undoubtedly wanted to show Tara the world in all it’s glory, but knew it was up to Tara whether she wanted to see it or not. If that meant Willow had to wait an eternity for the blonde to decide, she would.

As the sun shone through a crack in the black curtains that covered the window Willow lay awake, it was an unusual occurrence for her to wake before Tara, but today she was glad to be able to watch the blonde peacefully and store away the beautiful detail of her face.

Willow hadn’t really taken the time to notice Tara’s room before, the countless pictures of an equally beautiful woman stood proudly on a shelf which the redhead presumed was Tara‘s mother. Many candles littered the room with herbs Tara liked to use for making tea, among other things. Willow knew the blonde was ‘mother earthy’ and being a city girl she was intrigued by it.

The room was dark in contrast to Tara’s bright personality, but Willow thought it made the blonde seem more passionate somehow, more intense and knew this was a side she had yet to see of Tara.

Getting out of bed carefully so as not to wake Tara, Willow walked over to the shelf where the pictures stood. Each picture looked full of energy and happiness, some were of Tara’s mother on her own and some were of them together Willow studied Tara’s face closely on the pictures noticing how her eyes danced and her smile was full of enthusiasm and she realised she had never seen Tara smile like that before, a whole hearted smile that didn’t just show on her face but showed in her eyes too.

Tara turned over as she slowly came to from a refreshing sleep, but as she stretched out her arm to cuddle up to Willow there was nothing but empty space. Bolting up right her eyes searched the room and when she saw the redhead standing with a picture in her hand her heart started beating again. The thought that Willow had just left without saying goodbye made her panic.

Willow’s head snapped round as she saw Tara sit up right in the corner of her eye, the panic stricken face of the blonde made Willow run over and gather Tara into a fierce hug.

“Tara what’s wrong?”

“N-nothing I was just... you weren't... and I”

“Oh.” Willow said understanding what the blonde meant. “Tara I’m sorry I was just... well you know me I‘m all impatient-y and you were taking too long to wake up.”

The blonde giggled at Willow nodding her head.

“Yes you are impatient, I’m sorry my sleeping caused you to wander I shall wake on demand next time.” Tara teased.

“Oooo sarcastic in the morning, I like it.”

Leaning in for a morning kiss Tara gently pressed her lips against the redheads and sighed.

“Even in the morning you taste good.”

“Now miss Tara watch yourself, flirting like that can only lead to naughtier things.”

“Really?... Then bring on the naughty!”

“Tease.” Willow declared before pop kissing the blonde and jumping off the bed.

Willow and Tara had had breakfast before the redhead drove them to the airport; the journey was quiet as they held hands just feeling the warmth of each other’s skin and taking comfort from it. Neither of them wanted to say goodbye and clung on to the last few hours they had together. Every so often Tara would catch Willow staring at her and would have to remind the redhead to watch the road.

The blonde new eventually she would have to say goodbye and that the same feelings of loss, longing and heartache would haunt her once Willow got on that train to go home. At least this time Tara wouldn’t be in an empty house, she had Katherine and Bell to help keep her occupied.

As Willow pulled the truck to a stop in the train station car park she could feel her heart sinking. The thought of having to leave Tara once again brought her memory back to how hard it was the last time. The image of the blonde wiping a tear away with her sleeve stuck like glue to her brain and brought a tear to Willow’s eye which she quickly swiped away with the back of her hand.

Tara saw the motion and gently reached for the redhead’s hand, wiping away the moisture of the tear.

“I’ll see you soon.” She said unconvincingly.

“Soon isn’t soon enough.” Willow replied, holding back a sob.

Letting go of the redhead’s hand Tara opened the door and jumped out of the truck then made her way to Willow’s side. Opening the drivers side door she took the redhead’s hand once again and gently guiding her out of the truck before wrapping her arms around the smaller woman’s body and hugging her fiercely.

Tara felt a tear slide down her cheek and buried her head deeper into Willow’s neck, they stayed that way for a while, just holding each other.

“I’m gunna miss my train.” The redhead spoke.

Pulling back Tara reached into the pocket of her tight fitting jeans and pulled out some much needed tissue and handed some to the smaller woman.

“That’s just like you.” Willow stated.

“What?” Tara’s eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

“You think of everything.” The redhead smiled lovingly, waving her tissue in the air.

Tara chuckled lightly whilst retrieving Willow’s possessions from the truck.

“Ready?” She asked taking Willow’s hand.

“No, but let’s go anyway.”

The women walked into the train station slowly, hand in hand, taking comfort in each other’s soft skin searching for the platform of the redhead’s train, Willow pointed to Tara where it was and they made their way there.

Stood in front of the large train Tara took in her surrounding, having never been on a train or in a train station before, people hurriedly boarding the long snake like vehicle struggling with overly stuffed luggage intrigued her.

Willow watched as Tara scanned the train station with wonder.

“You see that booth?” The redhead asked.

Tara nodded her answer looking at where Willow had pointed.

“You buy tickets from there, you say where you want to go and the clerk gives you times and dates of trains going to that destination, the ticket tells you what platform the train your booked on will be, the platforms go alphabetically.” The redhead explained.

“Can I see you ticket?” Tara asked enthusiastically, enjoying being taught something new.

Digging in her pocket, Willow pulled out the asked for item.

The blonde studied the ticket intensely.

“Your ticket says you’re on platform B.”

“Yeah, and you see that screen, it tells you what train’s going so you know if it’s the one you should be on and it tells you what time it’s leaving, if there’s delay then what time you should arrive at your destination.”

“Oh I get it; it’s quite easy really.”

“I’ll take you on a train sometime.” Willow promised.

The loving conversation was interrupted by the last announcement that the train was about to leave.

Stepping closer to the redhead Tara cupped her face with her hands and placed a gentle kiss on Willow’s forehead before kissing her lips.

“Call me when you get home, no matter what time it is.” The blonde ordered.

“Definitely.” Willow sniffled hauling her belonging onto the train.

This time the redhead couldn’t look back, she couldn’t see an upset Tara and she couldn’t handle the overwhelming urge to wrap the blonde in her arms and chase away the pain.

To Be Continued....

Auburn

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:47 am 
Great update Auburn! So sad to see our girls have to part again... Hopefully you'll bring them back together very soon!

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

Post subject: Re: Replies & Update
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:48 am 
Aww, hun..that was so amazingly beautiful :heart . How are you sweetie?:bigkiss . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:59 am 
Ive been hoping for an update on this, sweet and great as always:peace

Post subject: Re: ..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:53 pm 
sigh, so sad. :sob

Great update!

I've been to Turkey, little vacation, visiting relatives and stuff.

s79

I look at horses and I see really big ponies.

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 8/14/04 2:58 pm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:19 pm 
Beautiful update Auburn. It is so sad to see them have to part ways again. I am sure there is a way for Willow to reassure Tara and with Willow's imagination, she will come up with it. Hopefully soon they will be together. Cannot wait for the next update!

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:04 pm 
yay an update....but such a sad one!! i was all :sob ....i hope tara decides to finally get out of the boonies and go with willow!! that way there will be less:sob and more:kiss2

~mel:kdevil

Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay.

Buffy: Willow, just remember, a vampire's personality has nothing to do with the person it was

Sure it doesn't

Post subject: Re: sniffle
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:50 pm 
It is so hard when Willow and Tara have to part, but I know they will be together permanently one day. :heart

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:35 am 
Lovely update,you capture emotions so well in your writing,great fic :clap

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:40 am 
Great update!

Please bring them back together asap. :pray

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:30 pm 
:sob what a sad update but it was great too!:)

Quote:
The thought of having to leave Tara once again brought her memory back to how hard it was the last time.

I bet many ppl know that feeling/thought, including me *sniff* let them get together asap ok?!:pray

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:25 pm 
aaaw..

i can't wait for tara to realize that katherine and bell need that house more than she does.

she has the reason to leave, and now some much needed comfort must be instilled within her mind from her favorite red head.

it seems willow has some questions to answer. -nods.-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:27 pm 
Oh my, that was so sweet and so sad, but very touching intimate moments too. Loved Tara sneaking carresses.

Yes, I kinda forgot Tara's never done any of this before, therefore needing to take it slow. I guess I was putting myself in their positions (literally), and my hormones would definitely be running wild.

So, you leave us with the sad parting, but now Willow told Tara how to ride the train, so that means...no I won't say it...yes I will...Tara can go to visit Willow, right? Please say I'm right. She can go visit and then get some nerve up for other stuff, right? Oh well, guess I'll have to wait to find out.

Soon please?

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post subject: sniff sniff
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:37 am 
I find this story incredibly sweet yet so sad at the same time.

I love it!

Continue pls!

photographer02

Post subject: From Hell To Heaven- UPDATE
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:15 am 
Author name: Auburn

Email address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: This part Hmm maybe NC-17

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters but the story is mine.

Notes: When writing the scene with Tara in the train station I could just imagine Michelle branch ‘Goodbye To You’ playing in the back ground.... hmmm (you really didn’t need to know that, but I told you anyway) This update isn’t very long, but I wanted to do the rest in a separate update. Enjoy xXx

Tara sat at the table in her kitchen nursing a now cold cup of herbal tea, her head in her hands she rubbed mercilessly at her tired eyes and took a deep intake of breath.

After leaving Willow at the train station the blonde had drove home with an ache in her heart and nothing but Willow’s pretty face in her head, those gorgeous red lips, creamy skin and fiery hair danced around Tara’s mind. How soft Willow’s lips felt against her own and how right Willow’s warm body felt when they held each other.

She wished Willow were there with her, babbling about something totally unimportant yet intellectually interesting. Fidgeting with whatever was nearest to her hands, which was usually the material of Tara’s clothes or Tara herself.

Soft footsteps made the blonde look up and Katherine gave a warm smile whilst seating herself in a chair opposite Tara.

“You haven't drunk your tea.” The older woman pointed out unnecessarily after a few moments of silence.

“It’s cold now.”

Reaching for the mug Katherine got up and went about making another one for Tara and one for herself too.

“What’s in that pretty little head of yours?” Katherine asked placing a fresh mug of tea in front of Tara and sitting back down.

“A pretty little redhead.” She answered honestly.

“I see.” The older woman nodded waiting for Tara to elaborate. Although Tara hadn’t said anything to Katherine about the nature of her relationship with Willow the older woman had managed to figure it out for herself.

“She’s not here.” The blonde said as if that explained everything.

“I can see that.” Katherine smiled.

“She’s In Sunnydale California and I’m not.”

The older woman sat and thought for a moment. “Do you think you should be In Sunnydale California?”

The blonde shrugged her slumped shoulders.

“Where do you want to be?”

“Sunnydale California.” Tara answered without hesitation.

“If that’s where you want to be Tara, then why are you sitting here?”

“Because.... well it‘s.... overwhelming, frightening... the list can go on. It‘s not that I don‘t want to be here Katherine. It‘s just that Willow has shown me a little of what it could be like if I were in Sunnydale, seeing things I‘ve never seen before learning things I never knew.”

“Life’s to short to be somewhere you don’t want to be Tara, if you find happiness you have to grasp it with both hands and hold on tight, if you find love you have to nurture it and let it grow with you, if your challenged you have to face that challenge head on.”

“Tara, if you have a choice to make you have to make it with your heart and not your head because the decisions your head makes are often ones that leave you wishing you’d chosen differently.”

Tara looked Katherine hard in the face and knew the woman was talking from experience. She remembered the days when she would walk into the cafe and see a battered and bruised woman staring emptily at a half full cup of coffee and she realised something.

“Do you believe in fate?”

“I’m what you call ‘sceptical’” Katherine grinned. “Why?”

“I’m going to give you a choice Katherine.”

The older woman knitted her brows together; intrigued she nodded for the blonde to go on.

“I’m going to offer you a way out of the hell you’ve lived in for so many years and I’m going to give you a small piece of heaven.”

“What do you mean?”

“This house was a safe place for my mom and me after we ran away from an abusive husband and farther and after all these years maybe its time this house helped someone else.”

“You mean?....” Katherine was shocked, having no idea she now understood why Tara had so much sympathy for the situation she had found herself and Bell in.

“I mean you start a new life here, and I’ll start a new life in Sunnydale.”

“But Tara I can‘t accept that. A house, animals I can‘t just take it!” The woman shook her head

“It’s about time I made a change Katherine and it’s about time you did too. I‘m your way out and you‘re mine.”

“But.... are you sure?”

“If you don’t then I can’t go to Sunnydale. It can‘t be coincidence that your here and I’ve been given an opportunity to leave knowing this place and the animals will be looked after. ”

The older woman chuckled. “I thought you said you were giving me a choice?”

Tara smiled warmly. “So that’s a yes?”

“I guess it has to be.” Katherine agreed throwing her hands in the air.

Jumping from her chair Tara made her way around the large mahogany table and hugged the older woman tightly.

“Thank you.” The blonde whispered.

Releasing herself from the hug Katherine looked into Tara’s eyes and lifted her hand to stroke her cheek affectionately.

“Thank you right back sweetheart.”

Tara sat at the end of her bed looking at an enormous pile of clothes and sighed, she had meant to sort all of this out a while ago but never got the chance and she really didn’t have time to do it now. She was on a mission.

Picking out the items that were comfortable and worn often Tara then shoved them in a bag along with all her underwear, photos, jewellery and personal belongings then picked up what was left and put it in a huge plastic bag ready for Katherine to do whatever she wanted with it. This, the blonde figured, was a new start and with a new start comes new things so the less she took the better.

Staring at the clock Tara looked at the time 1:34am packing had taken up at least 30 minutes of her time she thought it would have taken a lot longer, but in her haste to get it done she had forgotten that she had all night. The blonde scrunched up her nose thinking of what else she could do to make the minutes go quicker. Anything that would make her not think about what she was doing so she couldn’t back out.

Willow gasped as a mouth surrounded her pale pink nipple and teeth dug into her sensitive skin, her frame pressed hard into the mattress below her by a firm womanly body and her head lulled back as waves of intense pleasure surged through veins setting alight every possible nerve ending.

She watched as Tara scooted up her body until their faces were inches apart and long blonde hair created a cave surrounding them. A cave full of love, intimacy, longing and excitement. Within the cave were only two things that mattered. Willow and Tara.

Tara slowly tilted her head until her lips were met by the softness of Willow’s lips, the blonde moaned appreciatively as Willow’s mouth opened to deepen the kiss and Tara took the invitation without hesitating, thrusting her tongue past the velvety softness of Willow’s lips and into the silky heaven of her mouth.

Breaking her lips away from Willow’s Tara received a disgruntled pout as the redhead protested. Her protesting soon subsided as the blonde began to kiss her way down Willow’s body. The soft skin between her breasts, well-defined torso, cute belly button until she felt soft hairs tickle her chin.

Holding herself up with her strong arms Tara looked deeply into Willow’s eyes before a devilish grin graced her talented mouth. She ran her hands up the back of Willow’s thighs encouraging the redhead to lift them to a more accommodating position, Willow new what Tara wanted and didn’t even think to object.

The blonde shuffled down the bed, her hair tickling the insides of Willow’s thighs as she positioned herself comfortably between the redhead’s legs. Willow’s breathing quickened in anticipation of what the blonde was about to do and as she looked down into the depths of blue eyes Tara’s head turned towards the window as the sound of birds chirping began to dance around the room.

Turning back to face Willow Tara smiled lovingly and climbed back up the redheads body, placing a gentle kiss on Willow’s lips the blonde then smiled warmly.

“Soon....” She promised before lightly fading away.

Willow opened her eyes, a light sheen of sweat coating her body from the vivid dream that had literally left her breathless, the memory of Tara’s soft lithe body pressed against her own made the residual ache announce itself more forcefully and she pulled the corners of the pillow over her head in frustration wishing the birds outside her window would learn to tweet at a more appropriate time of day.

After showering and dressing Willow then called Tara. After spending much time before bed debating about whether to call Tara even though the blonde had specifically said ‘call me when you get home’ Willow still didn’t like the thought of waking the blonde up and decided to call her in the morning.

As the phone rang for an unusually long time Willow was just about to set down the receiver when a voice answered that was definitely not Tara’s. The redhead was about to panic when Katherine announced it was her and that Tara couldn’t come to the phone at that particular moment time. Willow didn’t argue, but she had the slight feeling that something wasn’t quite right.

Tara stood in the train station watching as people hurried around her. Some boarding a train and some alighting onto the platform running to loved ones, others waiting for their loved ones to arrive.

She looked around nervously; having spoken to the woman in the ticket office the blonde stood willing her brain to remember how this particular procedure worked.

“You buy tickets from there, you say where you want to go and the clerk gives you times and dates of trains going to that destination, the ticket tells you what platform the train your booked on will be, the platforms go alphabetically.”

Having already bought her ticket from the very helpful clerk Tara looked at it to find she was on platform C starting at platform A she followed them down row by row until she came to the one she needed.

“Yeah, and you see that screen, it tells you what train’s going so you know if it’s the one you should be on and it tells you what time it’s leaving, if there’s delay then what time you should arrive at your destination.”

Seeing that the train heading for Sunnydale had half an hour before passengers could board Tara seated herself on a near by bench, she willed her hands to stop shaking and her heart to stop beating so fast. The breath in her lungs inhaled and exhaled so quickly she was starting to go light-headed from sheer nervousness.

Tara didn't know why she was so nervous because she was about to go on a train for the first time or because the woman she’s going to see didn’t known she was coming. Although the blonde was almost certain that Willow wouldn’t mind, she wasn’t sure if Willow would mind not being informed of her plan.

Tara wasn’t sure why she hadn’t told Willow she had made a decision to leave her home. Part of her said it was because she was an old romantic. The thought of Willow’s confused, surprised and delighted face is what gave Tara the courage to do such a bold thing. But a (very small) part of her also said it was because she was afraid Willow would freak out and say no.

There were to many what ifs, buts and maybes plaguing the blonde‘s mind, each one of them more frightening than the next, but Tara knew Katherine was right.

“If you find happiness you have to grasp it with both hands and hold on tight.”

“No matter how happy you are there is always that edge of doubt that things could go tits up at any moment.” Tara spoke out loud to herself receiving a strange look from an old woman reading a paper next to her.

To Be Continued....

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:55 am 
Whhhoooooo and hooooooo brave Tara, that takes a lot of courage to just take a chance like that. But I am sure that eventually things will turn out okay.

Great update and I look forward to reading more:D

I just kidnapped myself.

If I do not receive $1 million dollars within 24 hours you may never see me again. You have been warned.

Post subject: Re: From Hell To Heaven- UPDATE
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:08 am 
Auburn

great couple of updates. I am glad Tara is listing to her heart and I have no doubt that once she see Willow that her fears and insecurities will subside. I hope Tara's train journey will go smoothly and you update soon.

Arron

She walks in beauty, Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright; Meet in her aspect, and her eyes. ~ by Byron ~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:57 am 
Oh yay! Update! I'm doing the :bounce in my chair right now.

And Tara's going! She's really going! I'm so happy I could just :dance .

I love the surprise factor. I don't think she needs to worry about Willow's reaction. I can't wait to read it.

I also loved Katherine's words of wisdom. Very nice.

Now, more soon please. I can't wait for the surprise!

Oh, I almost forgot, but I don't know how...nice Willow dream...:drool Now...to the soon part...

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:14 pm 
:applause to Tara. Yay for her for taking such a huge step in her life. Willow is in for the surprise of her young life :)

Great update - I can hardly wait for Tara to arrive in Sunnydale!

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:29 pm 
YAY!!! :bounce Tara goes to Sunnydale and Willow!!! :D

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:53 pm 
Hey sweetie..Ooh, great update :love . I hope everything's okay with you hun :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next