The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: From Hell To Heaven- UPDATE
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:36 pm 
GREAT UPDATE AUBURN!!! go katherine for giving such an awesome speech and then go tara for following her head!! its about time she leaves the damn farm!! more soon please! i cant wait to see how willow will react!!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:20 pm 
Awww. :heart I know it is really hard for Tara to pack up and move to parts unknown. I know Willow will be ecstatic.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm 
Woo and Hoo for this update! I can't wait to see the look on Willow's face, and poor Tara bein all scared, but hey who wouldn't be you know? I am sure she will be fine, cuz hey she has a Willow to help her!

I'm with Wimpy btw about Willow's little uh vision... Good lord woman! Can't wait to read the real thing! :wink

I'll be waitin for the next one dude!

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:37 am 
It's good that Tara is following her heart and going to Sunnydale :)

Nice vivid dream Willow had :D

Great update :read

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:57 am 
As if Willow will mind that Tara comes to her:lol But i kinda understand her fears, but she shouldnt fear at all....Willow would wait with open arms if she just knew her luck:D

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:25 am 
Yay! An update! Tara is going to Sunnydale to be with Willow. :bounce I can understand how Tara is feeling though, some part of you always wonders what could happen. I completely sympathize with the following quote. There is always that doubt, no matter how wonderful the relationship is.
Quote:
“No matter how happy you are there is always that edge of doubt that things could go tits up at any moment.”

Great update Auburn. I cannot wait to see how the meeting turns out, though I am sure it will be wonderful. :D

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

Post subject: From Hell To Heaven- UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:06 am 
Author name: Auburn

Email address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: This part PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters but the story is mine.

Notes: I have nothing to note.

Willow and Buffy sat in the redhead’s apartment sipping at their steaming coffee. The weather was cold and wet and had unfortunately ruined their plans to have a picnic which Xander had suggested after work.

Instead they had ordered takeout and ate it in the warmth of Willow’s home before Xander the budding carpenter had been called off for an emergency job leaving the two women to entertain themselves.

Most of their time had been spent discussing trivial things such as the condition of their nails or the new sweater in the window of a high street shop, but what Buffy was really interested in was the nitty-gritty stuff. She wanted information on the progression of Willow’s relationship (of some sort) with Tara, but the redhead wasn’t willing to budge, keeping the details to herself.

Buffy was a little worried about her best friend, it wasn’t like Willow to be so secretive about such a thing, they would usually share that sort of information with each other and analyse their relationships during lunch or a trip to the bar.

But whenever Tara’s name was mentioned Willow had a certain look in her eye that told Buffy that the redhead was in deep, however far away Tara was physically, emotionally she was beginning to play a big part in Willow’s life and although Buffy was happy that her best friend had found someone, she was concerned about how the distance would affect her.

“Will?” Buffy spoke distracting the redhead from her intense staring session into the bottom of her mug. “Usually when we have this time to ourselves I can’t shut you up, but right now I can’t get you to talk.”

Willow smiled at her best friends teasing comparison of how it is when she starts babbling.

“I think I’m too busy talking to myself in my head Buff, my mouth isn’t getting a chance.” She explained tapping her temple with her index finger.

“What are you saying in there that’s so interesting? Please share because the silence is making me fidget-y and fidget-y isn‘t a ‘me’ thing its a ‘you’ thing..”

Laughing and shaking her head Willow stood from her chair and walked over to her best friend lightly kissing her on the cheek before taking her hand.

“C’mon you’re going to stay over and you and I are going to watch DVD’s whilst eating fattening popcorn, sound good?”

“Like music to my ears.”

After changing into their pyjamas Buffy made the popcorn while Willow searched for DVD’s they hadn’t previously seen. When all was done they settled comfortably beside each other in the redhead’s oversized bed.

Half way through the second movie both women were dozing off, their eyes feeling heavy started to close and their breathing began to even out, but when the phone rang Willow immediately sat bolt up right and snatched the receiver shouting ‘hello’

“Willow?” Tara asked surprised by the volume in the redhead’s voice.

“Tara, is everything ok? I tried to call you this morning but Katherine said you were busy....” Willow quietened for a moment as she was sure she heard the distinctive sound of somebody speaking over a loud speaker. “Tara, what’s that noise?”

“Uhm, Will.... I-I-I..”

“Are you in a train station?” The redhead interrupted.

“Don’t be mad?!” Tara answered.

“Please tell me it’s Sunnydale station?” Willow asked ignoring what Tara had previously said. Her heart was thumping so hard in her chest she could almost hear it in her ears. Her mind was reeling with questions, Tara in Sunnydale trains station? How? Why? When?

“Yes.” Was all the blonde said.

“You see that large clock in the middle of the station?” Willow didn’t wait for an answer. “You stand under there and do not move at all, not even an inch except to breath, ok?”

“Ok.”

“I’m coming to get you.” Was the last words the redhead spoke before slamming down the receiver.

Willow couldn’t believe it, Tara.... HER Tara was in Sunnydale train station waiting for the redhead to come get her.

Jumping off the bed Willow was stopped by a hand holding her back.

“What’s going on Will?” Buffy asked full of confusion.

“You’ll see when I get back.” Willow answered before yanking her arm away and running to the front door somehow managing to slip on her shoes, grab the keys to Buffy’s car and put on her coat before sprinting out of the house.

The twenty minute drive to Sunnydale station seemed to take longer than twenty minutes. Willow had taken this route many times before and never had this journey felt so long, her head swirling with questions, her breathing coming and going so fast she was starting to make herself dizzy, the questions she wanted to ask were burning away at her brain.

Finally after what felt like hours Willow arrived at Sunnydale train station and callously parked Buffy’s car before diving out and sprinting towards the big archway which was the station entrance.

Making it into the station the redhead slowed to a holt and stood on her tip-toes to peer past the crowd of people either waiting to board a train or for their loved ones to arrive.

Her gaze finally settled on the back of a blonde haired woman’s head and Willow immediately began to move forward cursing each person that got in her way.

“Tara!” Willow shouted to gain the blonde’s attention.

As Tara turned around her face showed a mixture of emotions. Willow immediately recognised nervousness and panic among others.

At last reaching the blonde Willow wrapped her arms around Tara in a fierce, reassuring embrace and held her there for a few moments until the blonde responded wrapping her arms around Willow’s waist, taking comfort from the warmth of the redheads body against her own and when Willow finally let go Tara gripped the redhead’s hand still needing to feel Willow’s calming warmth.

Deciding she could wait for the answers to her questions Willow instead lead Tara to Buffy’s car and drove the blonde to her house. This time the journey went by quickly as Willow drove in a daze. The shock at having Tara in her own town driving her to her own home was a lot to take in and as she pulled over Willow glanced at Tara. The blonde just stared out the window nonplussed.

Getting out of the car Willow then walked to the passengers side and opened Tara’s door. The blonde looked at Willow with fear in her eyes and slowly stood, her eyes taking in everything around her.

“This is where you live?” Tara finally spoke even though the words were barely audible.

“This is where I live, it’s not much but it’s home.”

Nodding her head in understanding Tara reached for Willow’s hand again and followed the redhead up some steps towards the door. When they reached the door Willow gently removed her hand from Tara’s grasp and unlocked it and after going up some more steps they finally reached the redhead’s home.

Letting Tara in first Willow closed the door behind her and removed her coat whilst never taking her eyes off the blonde. Tara looked around at Willow’s home impressed by the decor, the cream painted walls mixed with red furniture made the place feel warm and homely.

Whilst taking in the new surroundings and the magnitude of what she had done Tara barely registered Willow gently undoing the buttons on her over-sized coat one by one or when Willow removed the coat and hung it on a coat rack by the door. Willow then gently pushed Tara back until the blonde’s knees met the softness of the sofa cushion and Tara instinctively sat.

Knowing that Tara liked herbal tea and knowing that she had some somewhere, Willow disappeared into another room and came back a few minutes later with a steaming mug.

Gently lifting the dazed blonde’s hand Willow placed the mug into it and Tara took it thankfully, the smell of the herbal tea comforting her slightly the blonde then took a sip and let the warm liquid flow through her.

After a few moments Tara looked at an extremely confused and worried Willow and spoke.

“I don’t think I should be here.” She confessed, her voice sounding like a frightened child.

Willow chose her words selectively.

“Why did you come in here if you thought that, Tara?”

“B-because I wanted to be with y-you. Katherine and I talked and I got the motivation.... now it’s gone.... I-I think.”

“It’s harder than you thought it would be?”

“Y-yes, well I-I didn’t realise there would be so many people and houses, so many things coming and going, s-so overwhelming.”

“Tara.... You came here because you wanted to be with me?” The insecurity in Willow made her need to ask that question and for a moment Tara saw the childlike fear in Willow’s eyes too.

Taking the redhead’s hand Tara put down her mug and pulled Willow towards her and made her sit, lifting Willow’s chin with her finger Tara smiled for the first time since she got to Sunnydale.

“Y-you are the only reason I do anything anymore.”

Willow’s eyes began to shimmer through unshed tears and Tara leaned in to place a feather light kiss on the redhead’s soft lips.

“Stay?” Willow pleaded. “Stay here, with me. If after a while you still don’t like it I won’t stop you going home. We’ll work something out.”

Watching the tear escape Willow’s eye and make its way down her cheek Tara’s own emotions bubbled over. Leaning over, the blonde gently kissed away the tear and took Willow’s face in her hands.

“I’ll stay for you Willow.”

The end.

OK, so I didn't warn you that this was the end BUT there is a sequal coming soon, forgive me? :angel

Auburn

Edited by: Auburn at: 9/18/04 7:09 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:27 am 
YAY an update!!! :bounce I loved the interaction between Willow and Tara.

Please post this sequel ASAP. :D

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:51 am 
I agree with lil' c--that was so sweet, and Tara's so brave, but where you left it just opens the door for a whole new set of things to deal with. Having moved from a small town to Chicago 6 years ago, I can attest to it being VERY disorienting. But with Willow to ease the transition, I'm sure they'll get through it...and if not, they can run off to a deserted island together!

A sequel! Yay!

-Cameron

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:26 pm 
Great end to a great story. Im proud of Tara.

Can't wait for the sequel!

s79

I look at horses and I see really big ponies.

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

Post subject: No warning?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:39 pm 
No, you did not give a warning. That really shocked me, but you're totally forgiven because of one word -- "sequel". I'm so excited!!!

Man, the emotions were palpable. I could just picture Tara standing in the station, anxiously waiting for Willow while in those new and scary surroundings. Then Willow...oh, man, it just gave me goosebumps.

You ended that so beautifully. Great job.

I cannot wait to read what you have planned for the next part.

Soon please!!

Wimpy

Post subject: Re: No warning?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:01 pm 
WHAT?! what is this 'the end' crap?!?! ooooo that sequel better be posted ASAP there buddy!! lol...oooo that was eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!!!!! evil evil evil evil evil!!!

on a nicer note...awww...that was so sweet!!

but eeeeeeeevil!!:devil

EEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:08 pm 
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I can't wait to see how Tara adjusts to being in a bigger place. I am ready for that sequel.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:30 am 
Awww how sweet, loved it. I have one more word for you . . . . SEQUEL!!!!

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

My lack of talent is more than made up for by my enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:25 am 
Like the way you ended the fic and yay for a sequel :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:17 am 
That was the perfect way and place to end this story. Love every moment in this fic, from the beginning to the end. And now, I cannot wait till the sequel!!!

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

Post subject: YAY!!! Sequel....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:38 am 
Hey,

I really loved this story. Sorry if I have not left feedback before. The whole train station sequence....wonderful. And kudos for the non-canon character Katherine. Loved her strength and her urging Tara to go to Willow but letting her realize it for herself...brilliant.

As others have mentioned, cannot wait for sequel. Thank you for this story and your others as well.

Take Care,

Dena

Post subject: Re: YAY!!! Sequel....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:44 pm 
I agree with everyone else that this story was a really good one, your idea's for the situations Tara and Willow get in are different from most. I like thet, but this one had a lot of mushy bits, I liked that too.

So yeah.... I'm ready for that sequal as is everyone else.

SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!!!! :buried

RAGE MORE!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:03 am 
There is a sequel and the first part is even up on her website. :cool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:58 am 
ooh a sequel???

REALLY????

What's the address??? I can't wait!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:08 am 
www.geocities.com/angelou...ction.html

theres the address the to her website

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:14 pm 
Silentinformer, the name suits you incredibly well! Very sneaky

:rofl

Arwen I hope you enjoy the first part of the sequal :p

Auburn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:27 pm 
I just read this story in one go.

Well, technically that isn't true, i caught the first chapter ages ago but couldn't find it after lol, but from tonight i read it in one go lol

ok, so it's 1.27 am, i'm tired, so sue :p

EDITED: cos i was rude enough not to say thanks for sharing this fic, i was tired, you sue and you'll get all of the nothing i own :p

------------------

There can be no rainbow without rain, you cannot know true happiness until you know sadness first.

Edited by: robotguru at: 11/7/04 5:11 am

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:57 pm 
I just read the first part of the sequel. It seems as if Tara has adjusted really well. She is in school and Willow can't seem to keep her hands off of her. What's gonna be wrong with that? :luv

Post subject: sorry
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:53 pm 
:blush oh man i'm sorry if i ruined some sort of suprise or something. it never occured to me that could be the case i just really love all your stories and was gonna inform more people to the genius that is your writing :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Post subject: Sneaky kitten!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:21 pm 
Silentinformer (the sneaky one) you didn't ruin any sort of surprise so you don't need to suck up to me :lol

I actually didn't think anybody knew it was there to be honest, but now they do, it's all good, go read it till your little kitty heart is content lol

Oh and *whispers* I'm half way through a new story in which Tara is a writer, that's just between us eh? :wink

The Rose24 absolutely nothing is wrong with Willow being unable to keep her hands off of Tara, in fact, it's all with the yummy! :love

Auburn

Post subject: Re: Sneaky kitten!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:17 am 
hehe...so i cheated and read the first part too and i must say WOOHOO!! they both sound like theyre adapting quite nicely...especially tara...and the whole not being able to stay away from each other thing...well who would really mind that!? certainly not me! anyways i cant wait to read more!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:26 pm 
ooooh a new story i can't wait by halfway do you mean almost complete. Like are you almost done writing it or just the first part. I'm a little eager can you tell :laugh I'm not rushing i know how it is to write. Hope to see more from you soon. If not thats completely ok.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:55 pm 
Robotguru, I'm glad you read this fic and if I sue you what will I get? Do you have lots of stunffed toys? I'd sue you for those! Reading fic at one in the morning you should have been in bed! Naughty Kitten!

Auburn :wave

Post subject: Re: From Heaven To Hell
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:28 pm 
Auburn...:wave

I've really loved everything of yours that I've read ! Willow being stranded and ending up at Taras... Tara living so alone and isolated, it feels like they rescued... maybe even saved each other. I know I'm inside a really great story, when the view through the writers eyes is more than I could have hoped for !

I :bow to your vision.

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next