The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bring Me to Life
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:35 pm 

Bring Me to Life

Disclaimer: Alrighty. Let’s see here. I don’t own Buffy or Angel.

There’s gonna be a few elements from different books and comics: Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle, Joss’s Fray, and Rumiko Takahashi’s Mermaid Saga

Rating:
R

Couples: X/A, W/T (duh) any others people want to see, please feel free to suggest, I have a rather odd idea for Buffy’s at the moment

Summary: The year is 2478 and the earth is on the brink of destruction from both human and demonic means. There’s only one thing that the world’s savior’s can think of doing: resurrecting the earth’s greatest champions.

Now the worlds of the past and future are colliding as two young lovers are reunited, one with a curse so horrible, it could destroy them all…

One

For the better part of my life I’ve been alone. No matter how many people were around me, who knew me, I was alone. There were things that I just…couldn’t say. The closest I ever got was bliss, and that was only for a moment, a breath.

I was a fool back then, thinking that such happiness could last. Nothing does. I hope. I was young and stupid then. We’d defied death so many times…It wasn’t until her body was lowered into the ground that I knew. She was really gone. She wasn’t coming back.

I moved on. Of course. I always did.

I…for some reason…for some reason I…I had somehow become the baby of the group, the innocent one, the one to be protected and shielded from the bad things of the world. Me. The one who wore cute, stupid clothes, who’d spell out the bad words instead of saying them.

I know how Dawn felt.

She’s the one who made me a grown-up.

Ashes to Ashes…

She’s the one who completed me. Made me whole.

But she’s gone. Forever. They all are. I’ll always be here. …I wish I could join them.

Everything I’ve done though…

She…She didn’t understand…what she was. I didn’t then either. No matter how much it was glamoured up, no matter that those she killed…slayed…weren’t human, were evil…it was still murder. That’s what the Slayer really was: a Murderess. Like me.

I understand. Humans can be much worse than demons. Having a soul can make you much worse. She didn’t want to deal with that. Didn’t want to remember that sometimes people…that people need to be killed too.

I hate what I’ve become…

…So yeah, I’m lonely. I’ve got companions, friends, sure. But the understanding…there’s a distance. They won’t be around forever.

Our futures are gone. All we have left is the future. All I have left is the future. When they’re gone, I’ll be all alone.

I just want to rest.

We’re prisoners. All of us are. I wish…

I haven’t seen the sun in ages. The sky’s so filthy that nothing shows through. I miss the sun.

I can fight now. I may not be a Slayer, but I’m pretty good. I hate that I need to use those skills.

My magick…I hate it even more. It scares me. I don’t like to use it. But I do.

I’ll need to use it though. All the Slayer that once existed…they’re all gone. None left. I’ve tried the spell over and over again. Nothing.

Maybe it’s because of what I am.

We need help. The Billy-Blind has hinted at it. But I know what he’s saying. What he means. I won’t do it.

Some people say that I don’t have a soul. Maybe they’re right. I don’t know anything anymore. I know who Willow Rosenberg used to be, I just don’t know who she is now.

Dust to Dust…

"Death cannot stop true love. It can only delay it."

The Princess Bride

Edited by: DarkChild at: 9/3/04 7:17 pm

Post subject: Re: Bring Me to Life
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:42 pm 
MORE !!!!

~ Sharleen ~

Post subject: Re: Bring Me to Life
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:51 pm 
:applause Wow, that's a really good start! You've got me hooked! Can't wait to read more! :)

~Jenn

Post subject: beans
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:15 pm 
That was so....so..... :sob :sob :sob

I do hope there will be more.....

xoxo

Emms

Post subject: Re: beans
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:36 pm 
oh my god.:sob

This is good. i want more.

great start.

brittney

~Kiss this axe, bitch!---Tara "Bargaining part 2"~

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:46 am 
well... that was ...um. what i mean is... that was deep and willow is... iom at a loss for :thud

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:59 am 
umm what just happened I sat down for some "light" reading and now I sit here spellbound.. crying out for more.. wow umm amazing..

------------------

To see her was to love her, and love no one but her.. and to love forever...

Post subject: Bring Me to Life: Chapter Two
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:32 pm 
Bring Me to Life

There’s gonna be a few elements from different books, video games, and comics: Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle, Joss’s Fray, and Rumiko Takahashi’s Mermaid Saga, Eternal Darkness Sanity’s Requiem

Rating: R

Couples:
X/A, W/T (duh) any others people want to see, please feel free to suggest, I have a rather odd idea for Buffy’s at the moment

Summary: The year is 2478 and the earth is on the brink of destruction from both human and demonic means. There’s only one thing that the world’s savior’s can think of doing: resurrecting the earth’s greatest champions.

Now the worlds of the past and future are colliding as two young lovers are reunited, one with a curse so horrible, it could destroy them all…

Two

“Nice work.” The brunette scowled at the young man. His golden eyes danced with mischief each time he spoke.

“Shut up Pooka.” She grumbled.

He grinned. “Behave yourself Dani.”

The woman looked away from the Oz man. All he ever did was get on her nerves. Her green eyes focused on the wall, or more specifically, the painting that adorned it. The two stared back at her: her grandmother and one of her aunts. Both women were the founders of MagiiCorp. The company had flourished under the guidance of the two women. Her grandmother was the richest woman in existence, though she didn’t act like it.

At the moment though, her grandmother was, yet again, being pressured to move to Mars. The colonists didn’t fancy her living on earth with the lower classes. Her grandmother always refused. Earth was her home.

“’Ello Niblet.” Dani smiled as the Vampire took a seat neat to her.

“Hey William.” Once upon a time, she had called him ‘Uncle’. She was far to old for that sort of thing now.

He ran a hand through his curly brown hair. He gestured toward Oz. “I think you should turn Pookie-boy here into a toad or somethin’.”

The spellcaster grinned. “I don’t think she’d like that too much.”

Spike chuckled. “You know, after all this time you’d think Red’d get over that frog fear.” His niece smirked. He leaned back. “So, what’s Red up to anyway?”

“I…I don’t really know.” She sighed. “I think it has something to do with what the Billy-Blind told her. She’s in there with Angel now.”

“Ahh…So Peaches in on whatever this is.” Spike nodded.

“Looks like.” The Pooka mocked, now looking like Buffy Summers. Spike glared at the shapeshifter.

“I think we should give this a try.”

The redhead glared at the Vampire. “I refuse to do that.” She sighed. “I don’t want to. They don’t deserve it.”

Angel looked over at the younger woman. He remembered when he’d first met her. She’d been innocent. Now she was… She barely looked the same anymore. Her red hair was streaked with black and white, side-effects from all the casting she had done. But it was more than that. She had physical scars, yes, many in fact, but most of her scars were inside. That’s where her pain was.

“I can’t.”

“Willow…” She looked up at him, her eyes looking like those of a lost child. “What would they want?”

“…Peace.”

“What would they want us to have? You to have?” Angel refused to let the sorceress look away.

She took a deep breath. “Happiness.”

“Would they want you to not help the world…if you knew a way?”

“No,” she whispered. “…I…I’ll do it.”

“Are you alright?” Willow looked into the brunette’s concerned eyes and smiled at the younger woman.

“I’m…I’m fine.” The redhead sighed.

Dani looked thoughtful for a moment. “You’re going to see her again.”

“Yeah…I am.”

The younger woman stared at her. “Aren’t you happy?” She gently placed a hand onto the sorceress’s shoulder.

“Of course I am! That’s not even a question! I’ve done nothing but dream of seeing her again.”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“I’m…scared.” She paused for a moment. “What if she hates me? I mean…the things I’ve done. I think...I think a part of me wants her to hate me. Does that make me a horrible person?”

Dani slowly brought Willow’s head down to rest on her lap. “Of course not. It makes you human.”

The Princess Bride

Edited by: DarkChild at: 8/12/04 7:06 pm

Post subject: Chapter Three
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:06 pm 
Bring Me to Life

There’s gonna be a few elements from different books, video games, and comics: Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle, Joss’s Fray, and Rumiko Takahashi’s Mermaid Saga, Eternal Darkness Sanity’s Requiem

Couples: X/A, W/T (duh) any others people want to see, please feel free to suggest, I have a rather odd idea for Buffy’s at the moment

Three

“I hate you. You know that right.”

She looked up and saw Tara sitting beside her. As always, her face remained serene and peaceful. She didn’t answer.

Her eyes glanced momentarily at the clock: 6:66. Wait. That wasn’t right. She looked again, this time it read 3:33. That still wasn’t right.

She turned her attention back to her dead lover. “I still love you.”

“And I still hate you.”

“I wish you wouldn’t.”

“Wishes don’t come true. Only nightmares.” Tara continues her drawing, which hadn’t been there before.

“Isn’t that what this is?”

The blonde smiled at her. “You used to be strong. Like an Amazon.” A pause. “Now you’re just strong.”

“And dangerous.” She added. Did she want Tara to hate her? Or to love her? Maybe she wanted both.

“Do you think you’re on the right side?”

“Of what?”

“Good and Evil.”

She sighed. “That’s not what they are.”

“Isn’t it?”

“Tara please.”

“Well?”

She didn’t speak.

“You’re going to kill everyone.”

Still no answer.

“Whatever happens, you’re going to kill everyone.” A pause. “I still hate you.”

“I won’t!” she cried out. Tara had to know that she’d never do that. She
had to. “I would never.”

“Y’know Willow, this is a very dumb thing to do.”

“I know.” A pause. “Do you hate me?”

Buffy smiled. “Of course I do.”

She sighed. “I don’t want to.”

“You’ve done it before. Without a second thought.”

“I know.”

“You just wanted to show us how powerful you were.”

“No!”

“You’re a monster. You know that?”

“Yes.” She sighed, defeated.

“You know what I do to monsters. What I should do to you.” The Slayer smiled knowingly at her.

“Yes.” She agreed once more.

“You’re a very foolish girl.”

She winced. Now Giles was taking his turn at her. “I know.”

“I’m very disappointed in you. You should know better than to do something like this.”

What could she say?

“I’m sorry.”

Giles glared at her. “You’re a stupid girl. You don’t deserve to be wanted.” His eyes were full of anger.

“You hate me.” This time, she didn’t ask. She knew.

“Yes.”

“Hey, Willster!” Xander slid in beside her. He threw an arm over her shoulder. “Sow how’s being a Boobie going?” he chuckled.

“It’s Bubbie Xander.” She giggled. He’d always thought Yiddish was funny. “Do you hate me?” Her voice dripped with fear.

“Of course.”

“Why?”

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re not exactly Little Miss Sunshine. You’re…something not of the good.”

She remained silent.

“Personally, I think it would’ve been best if the Harris and Rosenberg clans had never mixed.

That hurt.

“Xander…”

“No Wills. You had everything. You threw it away.”

“I never meant to.”

“Willow!” She winced, hearing Dawn’s shriek. “How can you do this?!” Her eyes were blazing with hidden power.

“Dawnie, I…”

“You’re being selfish again! I hate you!”

“This is for the best.”

“Stop treating me like a child! I’m not!” The woman stood there, full of rage, ready to fight.

“I know you’re not.”

Dawn glared at her.

“You are like the Bunny Incarnate! You’re a bad, bad girl!” Anya yelled at her. “I hex you. I’ll curse you with…with…”

“Anya please.”

“I can’t believe I ever let you be my maid of honor! I hate you!”

“…Anya, you’re my friend.”

“No I’m not!”

And she wasn’t. Not anymore.

“This is you’re fault sweetie.” Tara gently took her hand. “All you do is hurt people.”

“I don’t mean to.”

She looked into her old lover’s eyes. She shuddered. For a moment, nothing had been there.
That scared her more than the bloody while in the blonde’s chest.

The Princess Bride

Post subject: WOW!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:37 pm 
I hope that was just a guilt induced nightmare!

This is awsome, I can't wait to read the next part.

Post subject: Re: WOW!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:22 pm 
Yippie an update......now i need to know if that was something that really happened or is willow just dreaming it....cause i would hate for all of her friends to hate her, its kinda sad. anywho update again soonish

I'm dancing like a monkey!!! - GIR

MONKEYS - Ian: MacHall

Post subject: Chapter Four
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:38 pm 
Bring Me to Life

Four

“Willow.” She jumped as Angel’s hand touched her shoulder. The Vampire looked at her apologetically, “Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” The redhead sighed.

“Willow…” Angel paused. “I…I know how hard this must be for you.” Silence. “You…You haven’t been sleeping.”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Dreams.” Was the response. She left.

“I hate you.”

Willow sighed. I hate me too. She slowly sat herself down. I can’t do this.

“Dani…” The sorceress approached the younger woman. The brunette looked up at her and motioned for the redhead to sit down.

“It’s okay.” Willow leaned down so that her head was in the other woman’s lap.

“I don’t think I can do this.”

“You’ve done it before.” Dani tried to reassure her companion.

“I had a body to work with then.”

“You can do this.”

“I can’t.”

Dani glared down at the redhead. “Yes. You. Can. Get all those doubts outta that head.”

“They’ll hate me.” Willow looked up, her eyes full of pain.

“No. They. Won’t.” Blue met green. “They’d be more disappointed in you if you didn’t do something to help.”

Willow smiled. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

The spellcaster ran a hand through the redhead’s hair. “Let’s never find out.”

“I hate you.”

Green eyes slowly opened. I… She was supposed to know something. Something important.

She squeezed her eyes shut. Why won’t these dreams just go away?! Everyone was there, in her head, telling her how much they hated her. Tara was always there.

Always drawing.

Drawing what?

She knew that, whatever it was, it was important. But Tara never finished her picture. She just sat there, breaking Willow’s heart, all the while working on her sketch.

Whatever was on that paper, it was important.

“I don’t know what they’re planning on doing.” He spoke, his voice thick with a southern accent.

“I would like it Very much if you found out what was going on.” The voice thundered into his head, though he stood his ground without flinching.

“You…You already know…don’t you?” he accused.

“Whether or not I know is not of any importance.” The voice hissed. “If you are to be of any use, you are to be able to find these things out for yourself.”

Caleb left.

The Princess Bride

Edited by: DarkChild at: 8/27/04 1:10 pm

Post subject: Chapter Five
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:20 pm 
Bring Me to Life

Insert all legal stuff here

Five

I shouldn’t do this. SheShe once told me that it defied all things natural. ‘Sorry Sweetie,’ I think, ‘but I have to do this.’ So I will.

I’ve done it before. I’ve brought someone back. It was more than that though. She had been happy. I took that away, ripped her out of heaven.

But…I need to do this. She, she adjusted once, she can do it again. She’s strong, they all are.

I…I know that if I were in their position, happy, oblivious, I’d want to know. I wouldn’t want to have been able to do something, and not do it.

That’s why I have to. How can I live with myself if I don’t? These people gave themselves to protecting the world.

I have so few things to remind me of all them. I have The Sla-…Buffy…I have Buffy’s ax. She used it to the day of her death. Her and that Summer’s driving.

I still have Xander’s hardhat. Don’t know how that got saved when Sunnydale…

I lost everything I had to remind me of her. Pictures, items…even her body. I can’t ever visit her. I remember, I actually went to her father, begging for a picture. I…damn, I’m crying again. …I just stood there, in front of that horrible man, crying, begging to have, at the least, just a picture.

He…finally gave in. I think he did it just to get rid of me. So I got my picture: a sixteen year old Tara and her mother.

I always have it with me. It’s all old and yellowed now. But I still have it.

I kept a photo album with me, always, after Sunnydale was lost. All my friends, my family, they’re all in it. I have they’re lives in it.

If everything goes right, all be seeing them all real soon.

Goddess help me.

I don’t know how she does it. My Grandma…It’s weird, I go through spurts. Sometimes I call her Grandma, sometimes I call her Willow. Weird huh?

What was I saying?

Oh yeah…got a little off topic there. I’ve been told that I’m a bit like my Grandmother. Well, both actually. It’s a thing. I love money…and have a strange distaste for rabbits. Grandma just laughs.

Honestly, I don’t know what I’d do without her. I don’t know how many girls out there can say that their Grandmas are their best friends, but mine is. We’ve been through so much together.

My dad, he knew about her too. Grandma had told him so much about her that it was almost as if she were his mother as well. I feel like that too, only that she’s another grandma, not mother.

Yeah, yeah…I babble a bit.

She’s told me so many times that I should find someone to love. I don’t bother. I don’t want to. I don’t want to be left alone.

So it’s the two of us. Me and Willow. And William and Angel too. We all look out for each other.

Grandma’s told me so many stories. Never those ‘well in my day…’ ones though. She told me how happy she was when Gay marriage was legalized. I told her a while that I was. Gay I mean.

Nowadays it’s easy for two women or two men to have a baby. Though at first there was the issue of three parents, not two.

She’s incredible.

To see Buffy again. She’s been gone…centuries. I know that we can’t be together…but…to see her.

She was a great person. I was so proud of her when she finally graduated college and got herself a career.

I…I was jealous…when she got married. And…I hate myself for it…but I was glad when the two of them got divorced.

I remember when Buffy came to talk to me. About her divorce. She was so sad and scared. She’d been having feelings for someone else.

Oh God…I’m going to see her again.

This is all so…strange. I have no doubt that Red can do it though. She can. She will. She’s…she’s been through so much. She deserves to have her lover back.

Buffy and I…She loved me. She wasn’t in love with me though. It hurt at first, yeah, but I got over it.

I wonder what she’ll think of her new world. It’ll definitely be a change.

It’ll be just too easy to get them. Ms. Rosenberg thinks that this’ll make a difference. She’s wrong.

It's time.

Edited by: DarkChild at: 8/9/04 8:43 am

Post subject: Re: Chapter Five
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:39 pm 
This keep getting more and more interesting. Willow's so lonely for her family, yet so torn about reuniting them as well.

PLease keep it coming, I really like it.

Post subject: edit
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:08 pm 
hi everyone. i figured that i'd let you all know that a new part was added to chapter two.

The Princess Bride

Post subject: Re: edit
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:29 pm 
wow this is getting sooo good....i cant wait for willow to have her family back...i just hope they dont all hate her cuz im kinda catching onto the whole 'hate' vibe....but im sure you wont disappoint us...keep up the great work!

~mel:kdevil

Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay.

Buffy: Willow, just remember, a vampire's personality has nothing to do with the person it was

Sure it doesn't

Post subject: Chapter Six
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:31 pm 
Bring Me to Life

I do not own Evanescence’s Bring Me to Life song. All other legal stuff goes here

Chapter Six

Phyllis slowly made her way through the rubble, the dead all around her. The sky was even darker than normal.

“Hello.”

She slowly turned around to face the speaker. There, on a piece of debris, was a fairly young blonde woman. “Uh…Hi…”

The woman smiled at her. “It’s nice to meet you.” Odd blue eyes sparkled at the other woman.

“Yeah…likewise…uh…who are you?”

“A friend.”

“What do you want?”

“Straight to the point, eh?” The blonde chuckled.

“Yeah, well…” Phyllis scowled.

“I need you’re help.”

“And?”

“Have you heard of Willow Rosenberg?”

“Everyone’s heard of Willow Rosenberg. What’s you’re point?” This lady was really starting to get on her nerves.

“Yes, well…”

“What do you want?”

The blonde smiled at her. “I want you to kill her.”

Shock was written on the brunette’s face “…Who are you?”

The woman smiled. It made Phyllis’s skin crawl. “You can call me Tara. Tara Maclay.”

How can you see into my eyes like open doors

leading you down into my core

where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold

until you find it there and lead it back home

She didn’t know how she managed to remain still. All she wanted to do right now was to fling herself onto the floor and cry out.

It hurt. The pain threatened to engulf her. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t block it out.

It burned.

It scratched.

It itched.

Wake me up

Wake me up inside

I can’t wake up

Wake me up inside

Save me

She bit her lip, barely registering the blood that came from it. All she wanted to do was draw the pain out of her.

call my name and save me from the dark

Wake me up

bid my blood to run

I can’t wake up

before I come undone

Save me

save me from the nothing I’ve become

She could feel the power inside her. All she had to do was harness it, and she would be free of the pain.

Willow continued the spell

“Is Red gonna be alright?” Spike looked over at Angel, his eyes full of worry. Out of all the ‘Scoobies’, he’d always felt a connection of sorts with the redhead. He cared for her.

“Dani’s with her.” Was the response.

The blonde Vampire rolled his eyes. He hated not being able to help. “Yeah, she looks just peachy.”

Angel glared at his grandchilde. “Spike,” he growled.

“Okay, okay.”

Dani slowly inched an eye open to look at her grandmother. She looked…miserable. And…Dani winced as Willow slowly spit out blood. …ouch.

She quickly returned her attention to their spell. The less she focused, the more Willow had to carry the spell, and that made it all the more painful.

She continued chanting.

Now that I know what I’m without

you can't just leave me

breathe into me and make me real

bring me to life

She tried not to cry out, she really did, but she couldn’t stop as the scream ripped through her throat.

She threw her head back as she screamed. Slowly, it turned into a small whimper. She couldn’t get the pain to stop.

Wake me up

Wake me up inside

I can’t wake up

Wake me up inside

Save me

call my name and save me from the dark

Wake me up

bid my blood to run

I can’t wake up

before I come undone

Save me

save me from the nothing I’ve become

Willow continued with her chanting, every so often glancing at Dani to make sure the girl was okay. So far, her granddaughter appeared to have only a little pain.

Bring me to life

I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside

Bring me to life

frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead

She could do this. She needed to. Balance be damned. Nature be damned. She wanted them back. She wanted her back.

Tara. She would be able to see her again. She didn’t know if her love would even be able to love her now. What she’d…become.

She could live with it, with the hate, if she at least got to see Tara, to touch her.

all this time I can't believe I couldn't see

kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems

got to open my eyes to everything

without a thought without a voice without a soul

don't let me die here

there must be something more

bring me to life

Soon, soon it would be done. Then she could rest.

Phyllis slowly made her way through the rubble, the dead all around her. The sky was even darker than normal.

“Hello.”

She slowly turned around to face the speaker. There, on a piece of debris, sat a woman, bathed in black.

Phyllis stared at the woman before her. “Wh-Who…who are y-you?” Whoever this woman was, she was giving her a really bad feeling. Looking at her made her skin crawl.

The dark woman smiled.

Phyllis stared at her, trying to see what her face looked like. There was something…familiar about her.

A hand slowly slithered out of the darkness and clutched at her face. Phyllis couldn’t help but stare at its paleness. The black veins on it made it look even more eerie.

She shuddered beneath the hand.

She gathered up her courage. “I s-said, who are you?!”

The woman leaned in, smiling, her black hair falling across her shoulders. Her black eyes bore into Phyllis’s brown ones. And in that moment, she knew all the horrors this woman had planned for them all. Oh God how she could see.

Phyllis woke up, fear coursing through her body. Nothing made sense. Her dreams...they… She squeezed her eyes shut.

She knew only one thing.

She had to kill Willow Rosenberg.

The Princess Bride

Edited by: DarkChild at: 8/23/04 12:34 pm

Post subject: hullo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:33 pm 
Hi everyone:bigwave :bigwave I thank you all for the feedback that I've gotten. It helps to motivate me.

If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. See, I have a banner made for this fic and I have no idea how to get it to show.

The Princess Bride

Post subject: Re: Chapter Six
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:25 pm 
hey...yay i get to be the first person..i love when that happens!!

anyways...im really liking this story a lot...its really interesting and its actually kind of depressing me because willows all sad and wants her family...but then were having dreams of tara killing willow?!?! yea...that depresses me....but it makes me wanna read more so that i can find out whats going on.

and who the hell is this phyllis person?! im sorry but if shes going to try and kill willow i just cant like her...its against my nature

anyways...keep up the great work...sorry i have no clue about the banner dealy but im sure of the 4000+ kittens here...at least ONE of them will know

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: Re: hullo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:57 am 
:thud

:bow :bow :bow

OMG this is a fantastic story, keep going! Willow is so lonely :sob Phillis is eeevil, she wants to kill Willow, noooo.

Can't wait to read the next installments...this is awesome stuff.

You will probably find out how to get hte banner to show up in the Cool tips and Tricks board. Gud luck.

Jess

"We've never been so many, and we've never been...so alone"-Ana Johnnson

Edited by: angel of salvation at: 8/24/04 5:59 am

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:35 am 
hi everyone

How're your weeks going.

School starts tomorrow.:sob

sigh

i've got most of chapter seven done. it should be posted sometime soon.

The Princess Bride

Post subject: seven
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:13 pm 
Bring Me to Life

All legal stuff goes here

Chapter Seven

The brightness of the room blinded her. “You’re shirt.” Why had she said that? As her vision slowly returned to normal, she gazed around the room.

She saw Mr. Giles, Buffy, Dawn, Xander, and Anya. All of them, including herself were lying, or in her care sitting, on a bed.

She slowly stood up. The moment she did, a wave of nausea and dizziness passed through her. She grabbed the bed for support.

Oh Goddess, don’t tell me we’ve all been kidnapped.

Looking down at herself, Tara noticed that she was dressed in a hospital gown. Really strange.

“Mmm…Tara?” Dawn slowly sat herself up, rubbing her eyes. “What’s going on?”

“Wha?” Xander groaned. “Dawn? Tara?”

“Bloody hell.” The three now conscious people looked over to where Giles and Buffy were stirring.

Buffy quickly glanced around the room and groaned. “Where the Hell are we?”

Tara quickly took another look around the room. “W-Where’s Willow? W-Were all h-here, but she’s…” her voice shook.

Giles gently placed a hand onto her shoulder. “I’m sure she’s alright.”

“Yeah, Will’s a fighter.” Xander paused a moment. “Uh… Are we kidnapped?” He looked around to see what the others knew.

Buffy’s brow furrowed in confusion. “I don’t…remember being kidnapped.”

“I was at the magic Box.” Anya cut in, letting the others know that she had woken.

“I was in my backyard,” Buffy added, “Xander and I were talking.”

Giles gave his glasses a quick rub. “I was…visiting…with a coven…”

Dawn shrugged. “I was at school.”

Tara blushed. “I was…um…with Willow.”

“Having orgasms.” Anya added.

The blonde witch blushed. “No.” Not yet anyway…

Giles sighed. “Alright, so none of us remember anything happening that could have brought us here.”

“Nope!” Buffy shook her head.

“Thanks.” Phyllis grabbed the ticket and quickly made her way to the train. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a pair of Lurks talking. She shrugged and got into the train.

Nervously, she sat down. I can’t believe I’m going to do this. She fingered the dagger in her hand, careful to let no one see it. I’m gonna kill someone. A someone everyone knows. A someone who people won’t like getting killed.

She couldn’t turn back now though.

The small group glanced over as the door, previously locked, opened. They all gaped as Spike walked in.

Buffy glared at the Vampire. “What are you doing here?!”

“You’re hair,” Dawn sputtered out, “It…It’s curly…and brown.”

Spike shrugged. “Yeah, well, times change.”

“What are you doing here?” Buffy repeated her question. She was getting ready to beat him up.

The Vampire shrugged again. “Dinner.”

Xander stared at him. “You’re gonna eat us?”

Spike stared at the dark haired man a moment. “No you Poof, you’re dinner.” With that he brought in a cart filled with food. “Red insisted that you all have home cooked meals.”

“Willow’s here?” Tara quickly ran over to where the Vampire stood. “She’s okay?”

“Y’know,” Spike looked away, “I should probably go.”

“No!” He looked down to see Tara with a firm grip on his coat. “Where is she?! Where?”

“She’ll be here soon.” He quickly left before anyone could object.

It was maybe ten minutes before the door reopened. Buffy immediately groaned. “Spike, I am so gonna kick your-”

All of them stared at the newcomer. There, in the doorway, stood Willow.

“Hey guys.”

The Princess Bride

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:41 pm 
Oh wow, this is a great story. The writing is really beautiful, and the plot is so unique. What a place to stop though. I'm going to be really antsy till you update. So p-p-pleeease do it soon.

The Master: Some claim that death is our art. I say to them - well, I don't say anything to them because I killed them.

Post subject: Re: seven
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:12 pm 
yay update to the story!

can't wait to read more, this is getting good, i can't wait till the next part.

Jess xx

"We've never been so many, and we've never been...so alone"-Ana Johnnson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:45 pm 
i am at your mercy:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Post subject: help
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:01 pm 
hi everyone. i was wondering, ya see, I had a banner made for this fic, but I have no clue how to post it. I know that it needs to be online, but I have no idea how to do that. If anyone can help me with this, thanks.

Also, I am in the process of rewriting Something like 'Hope' into an original novel. I have a little problem writing battles though, and I need quite a few (long ones)of those. If anyone can give some tips on how to do that, I'd be very grateful.

The Princess Bride

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:09 pm 
noooooooo...you cant just stop it there!! thats MEAN!!!! and yet soooo good....lol...but wrong wrong wrong!!

so now we have everyone back...we just need to know why and what everyone remembers...and whats everyone going to think?!?! ahh so many questions!! more soon please!

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: eight
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:54 pm 
Bring Me to Life

All legal things go here

Eight

“Breathe Willow.” Dani tried to calm her grandmother down. “It’ll be fine. Really.”

“How can it be fine? They’re all just a few floors beneath me. She’s just a few floors beneath me? I haven’t seen them in so long and they don’t know what I’ve done or-“

“Breathe. You’re babbling.”

The redhead’s face quickly flushed. “I…oops.” She hesitated before speaking again. “But how can I tell them. I…”

“Don’t worry about all that,” she gave Willow a small wink, “Kay Grams!”

“You can make me so old sometimes, you know!” she chuckled. “Now how will I introduce you?” She giggled.

“Hello, this is my Granddaughter, ain’t she swell?” Dani grinned.

“Swell? Who uses that word anymore?” Willow grinned at the younger woman and through an arm around her shoulder.

“Well, last time I checked, you, you, and you.”

“Smart ass.”

“Ahh…” Willow sighed as she slipped into the hot water. “That’s good. I think I’ll just stay here.”

Someone knocked on the door.

“Or not,” she grumbled.

“Willow!” Dani’s voice came through the door. “You’ve gotta get outta there. Don’t make come in there. I don’t like saunas, but if I have to, I’ll come in and drag you outta there by your hair!” she joked.

The bathing redhead scowled. “Alright, alright.” She slowly got out of the tub and grabbed a towel. She left the bathroom and was about to put the towel on when she passed by the mirror.

Her eyes slowly trailed over her scarred body. There weren’t many, a few marks here and there. But there was one she hated. It was there, on the center of her chest, just a few inches below her collar bone.

It disgusted her. She wished that she could burn it off. The Goddess knew that she’d tried.

It was a small, circular patch of branded flesh, slightly pinkish, with an unknown design within.

She brought her hand up, ready to try to scratch it off.

Willow made her way down the endless steps. Many thought that she was nuts, taking the stairs when there were elevators. There was also the fact that she’d insisted them build stairs into the building.

She gulped. She was scared.

She finally made her way out and into the corridors. At one point, she passed Spike on his way back from bringing them food.

Now she stood outside the door. Gathering up her courage, opened it. She slowly looked around the room.

Buffy was the first to speak. “Spike, I am so gonna kick your-” She silently chuckled.

They knew she wasn’t Spike. Now all eyes were on her.

Taking a deep breath, she spoke.

“Hey guys.”

The Princess Bride

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:01 pm 
:thud Can you do that? I mean - the cliffhanger endings like that. You're killing a poor girl like me whose just trying to stay alive in this Willow/Tara televison starved world.

Other than the fact that it's killin' me when you don't update I L O V E this story. I do hope that everything works out for our girls. And maybe we can help the others find love, too.

I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Also, WAY curious about all the evil Willow has done. Are you going to talk about that ever?

All my love,

Jessica

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:20 pm 
hi everyone

this little post is just to see who everyone me to pair Dawn and Buffy up with. I have a few weird ideas, but I'd like to hear what you guys would like to see..err...read. Hehe.

Thanks for all the feedback, it makes me update faster.

The Princess Bride