The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Reason
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:03 pm 
Hey all. I've decided to type up and post a story i've had in my head the last few days at work. It won't be long so I'll actually get this one finished! Please let me know what you think!

*hugs*

Nickole

-------------------------------------------------------

Title: The Reason

Author: SilverWingedNemesis aka Nickole

Disclaimer: Joss, ME, yadda yadda yadda

Pairings: W/T & F/B

Rating: I’d say R to be safe.. But who knows. Don’t plan on this being long unless I’m really inspired on where to take it.

Summary: This story takes place during Will & Tara’s “rift”. Willow is over her addiction and they have only spoken briefly over a cup of coffee. (No food, kisses or gay love, just friendly chatter.) Willow has decided to show Tara a new side of herself and earn back her lost love.

This is sort of AU in the fact that Faith has been a part of the Scooby’s all along. No crazy super bitch or anything. Her and Buffy had more than friendship going on, everyone knew, but no one talked about it. Faith tried to blow it off when the scooby gang confronted them (fearing buffy didn’t want them to know) and got quite the opposite reaction. Buffy went out got drunk and turned to another. Faith became insanely jealous and exploited Buffy’s one night stand with Spike in order to get back at her.. And so they are at their own rift. (Long enough? LOL)

Willow and Faith have bonded during this time.

-----------------------------

The Reason

“Alright Will so when are we gonna do this?” Faith asked as she and Willow continued to work out in the basement of Buffy’s house.

“I don’t know Faith. I mean yeah, it’s something I want to do. I need to do, but what if it doesn’t make a difference? What if it doesn’t convey what I need it to?” Willow asked dejectedly and kicked the punching bag one last time.

“This is seriously something NO ONE knows about you? I mean no one.. Not even Xander?” Faith asked.

“No one. Well, my parents yes, but that’s it. It’s just...not me, not nerdy Willow Rosenberg. And my parents disapproved so I never pursued it.” She shrugged.

“Yeah well, you need to get your shit in gear and do this. It’ll be a fuckin awesome surprise to everyone, not to mention knock the wind out of a certain someone. I hate sentimental crap, but this is definitely the ticket.” Faith grunted as she broke 4 bricks with her bare hands.

“I don’t want a “ticket”. I just...want to do something purely from me...purely Willow Rosenberg, and I just think, that it’s the best way. Something no one knows, that I’ve never, and would never have done, until now. It’s time to open a whole other chapter in my life. And I have you to thank for that.” She smiled.

“You don’t have me to thank. If you wouldn’t have been snooping around in the cemetery that night, you never would have known.” Faith looked at Willow accusingly.

“Yeah and we’d never have bonded, never have become the best friends we are, and I’d never have the courage to open up like I will soon. And neither would you.” She huffed.

“Who said I was? This is all on you Rosenberg. Not me.”

“Oh you will, cause you’ve got something to share, and something to prove. That you love Buffy, you’re right for her, and that you two belong together. It’s YOUR turn to go out on the limb for love. And hey.. You’re sexy in leather to boot. What girl can resist that?” She grinned wickedly.

She turned to look at Faith who was literally looking her up and down and raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry Will but damn.. These last few months you’ve gotten seriously hot! I mean...” Faith paused and took in Willows appearance. Over the last few months the redhead had gotten much stronger and healthier. She was in the best shape of her life, having worked out with Faith on some fighting skills for over 3 months. She was muscular and lean, and her red hair was half way down her back. The current attire was doing nothing but helping her image. Her black workout pants and black sports bra left her back and stomach exposed, allowing her abs and shapely back to be clearly in view.

“Damn look at you! If not for our current love lives I’d seriously be hitting you up for a date!”

Willow grinned and turned to the pull up bar and began pulling herself up almost effortlessly. “Yeah well, I want to be useful, and being in shape makes it much easier to fight off the undead...or dead...or..any other bad thing for that matter.”

“Not to mention you want to look hot for a certain blonde you were having coffee with last week at the Espresso Pump?” Faith asked yet stated.

“Tara could care less what I look like. All that matters to her is that I’m healthy and staying away from the dark mojo. And all I’m doing is light based mother earth spiritually enlightened stuff.”

“Damn, that’s just too much work for me. No matter how big and bad you think you were, you’re still a goody goody. And a romantic sap.” Faith grinned.

Willow released her grip from the bar and grabbed a towel and her water and strolled over to be face to face with Faith. “Well at least I’m woman enough to admit who I love, what I want, and do what I have to do to get it. I don’t have to fake a tough shell. You’re just as soft as I am, Faith and you know it.” With that she walked out the door to make some phone calls. She had arrangements to make.

Faith watched her walk out and smiled. She admired the redhead. She had come so far, and she knew she’d see her and Tara back together, but she didn’t have so much “faith” in herself with her relationship with Buffy.

She continued to do some more of her workout and give herself time to think. She thought back to the last few months and how closer her and Willow had become. She had never known a friend like Will, and couldn't believe thats what they were now. Friends. Hell, best friends at that. They did everything together and were hardly apart. They worked together in their own Sunnydale extension of Angel Investigations, patrolled together and pretty much spent any other free time together. Faith almost wanted to laugh at the irony of it all. In any other circumstance, it would be Red and I together.

With one last punch to the bag, she grabbed her towel and followed the redhead up the stairs. She had planning of her own to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know, but I'll be typing away and get more up tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

~Nickole

"Life is eternal; it has no beginning and no end. The loving friends we meet on our journey return to us time after time. We never die, because we were never really born."

Post subject: Re: The Reason
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:10 pm 
Oooh, baby! I like! The part you added at the end sounds very intersting too! I still don't know why you won't tell me what they're going to do.. :sob Ah well.. I guess I shall wait like everyone else and see. :rolleyes Hehe

I LOVE YOU!!

-B

"If you're sleepin are you dreamin.. If you're dreamin are you dreamin of me?" - Calling You by Blue October

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:13 pm 
:shock :shock :shock :shock :shock :shock :shock

Sneaky you!! I come to Pens in hopes that someone updated to cheer me up...and I find "The Reason" by none other than YOU! And I never knew? :eyebrow

This looks sooooo intereseting...waiting patiently for more. :D

*hugs*

~Holly~

Baby, baby, baby when all you're love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

- Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty

"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 4/8/04 8:14 pm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:36 am 
Ooh..I'm loving this so far :heart . Can't wait for more..Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: The Run-In
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:26 pm 

Hey all.. here is chapter two. Feel free to tell me what you think!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Run-In

Faith walked into the apartment her and Willow shared. They had decided to go in together during the spring since they worked together, and with the tension and all at Buffy’s, it was best. All in all they were happy and didn’t seem to mind. It had taken some adjustment, but now in the late month of September, they were settled and into a familiar routine. Work, patrol, workout, scheme, work patrol then sleep.

“So what’s up Will, you’re in deep concentration mode.” Faith said as she threw down her keys and plopped down on the couch beside the redhead. Willows eyes were glued to her laptop screen and didn’t even look up. Had it not been for the sudden movement of her body when Faith sat down, she’d have never even noticed the other girl there.

Willow continued typing away and moving her fingers over the small mouse area. Faith leaned over and rested her head on Willow shoulder and watched. “So whatcha think? Have you picked one out yet?” She asked.

Willow’s brow went into a straight line of concentration.

“Well, sort of, there’s just so many choices and well, I can’t decide. But I think I’m going to go with the white. It just.. seems really pure. Don’t you think?” She asked and looked over to Faith.

“Yeah, you’re right. I mean ‘duh’ personally I’d go with the black, but yeah, for this white is DEFINITELY what you wanna go with. Plus, it’s just you. We just gotta make sure your clothing doesn’t clash it. Cause lets face it Red, you’ve got some funky taste in clothing! But since living with me, it has gotten better.” She grinned.

“HEY! I have So been dressing much better thank you. I mean, hell for once I finally feel good about how I look, so I’m not afraid of what I wear or if I show a little skin.” She nodded.

“Hey I don’t mind either.” Faith smirked. “I’m gonna go change, then what do you say to a quick dinner, go catch Dawn of the Dead, then go out on a patrol?”

Willow laughed. “Alright, sounds good, cept, do you think we could possible see something other than Dawn of the Dead? I mean HELLO we see them EVERY night!”

“Oh come on Red, we can gripe about how stupid the people are and how they should be doing it, yeah?” Off Willow shaking her head, she continued “oh geeze don’t tell me you want to go see one of those damn chic flicks?”

“Actually I thought we could go see ‘The Whole Ten Yards’, the one with Bruce Willis?” She gave her best puppy dog eyes.

Faith thought about it a moment and sighed, “Alright, I guess that one isn’t too bad.. I mean at least you don’t want to go see Scooby Doo 2 or anything.” She began walking down the hall to her room. As she entered her room she could hear Willow squealing excitedly “OH! I forgot that was playing! I wanna see that one!”

Faith slammed her door & Willow grinned like a schoolgirl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across town Tara, Buffy and Dawn were heading to the Espresso Pump to get their caffeine fix before heading to the movies. They had just finished off some pizza and shopping and decided Mocha was much needed to keep them awake during a late movie.

Tara and Dawn got them a booth as Buffy ordered their usual. Upon approaching the table she got a sad look on her face and sat down. When she noticed the confused and concerned looks on Dawn and Tara she smiled and said “So what are we going to see tonight?” In an upbeat voice.

“Well I’m certainly open to suggestions once we hear why you had the sad “I lost my puppy” look on your face just now.” Dawn said and raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah Buffy, you looked really sad suddenly, are you alright? Are you still sore from last night?” Tara inquired in her motherly tone.

Buffy had been out on patrol with Xander last night and a vamp had gotten a good one in on her and flipped her over a rather large statue in the cemetery. She had quite a few scrapes and bruises, but they had seemed to fade once morning hit, despite being a little sore.

“What? Oh no, no I’m fine. No soreness. Slayer healing remember? I’m totally fine.” She nodded and took a sip of her Mocha.

“Yeah so you’re fine physically but what was with the frown, and don’t pretend there wasn’t one because we are not stupid.” Dawn said seriously.

Buffy sighed and looked empathically at Tara. “I’m sorry I don’t mean to bring her up, but I was just...thinking about all the times Will & I would get Mochas before a movie. It was like, our best friend ritual and I just really miss her. And....” She paused and thought to hell with pride. “And I really miss Faith. I mean yeah sure we still see them, but not near as much and its just so different even after all these months not to have Will in the house.” She sighed again and bit into her muffin. Her full meal of salad, 6 slices of pizza 4 breadsticks and dessert had yet to fill her up.

Tara smiled and put her hand on Buffy’s. “Hey Buff you don’t have to worry about talking about Willow in front of me. Its alright. I mean, sure things are still sorta....off, but we’ve been talking, and we’ve even met for coffee. I know she’s better we’re just, well I guess we’re just both scared of starting over. I want to give her enough time and space. Truthfully tho, I want her back in my life. I miss her terribly.”

She got a faraway look in her eyes. “ I just wonder if I’m still what she needs.”

Dawn looked in shock as did Buffy. “Of course you are!” They both said at the exact same time. “Don’t even think otherwise Tara! She’s So in love with you.” Dawn nearly yelled.

Buffy raised her hand to quiet Dawn who got a sheepish look on her face after her outburst had turned a few heads. “I think what my sister is trying desperately to say, is I think its just like you said. You are both scared and both are trying to give the other time. When what you really need to do is to get with the witchy lovin’!” She grinned.

“I’m not the open outgoing person you two are, but I am ready to get back with her. We do need to talk and open up to each other and just sorta clear the air. We just haven’t seem to find the right time yet. But I’m hopeful.” Tara smiled.

“As you should be.” A voice said from behind them.

They turned to see Faith come up and sat down between Tara and Dawn. “I’ve only got a second, Will and I are headed to the theater, but don’t think she doesn’t love you Tara. You’re still all she’s ever wanted, and ever talks about. And you’ll see that soon.”

She stood back up and pushed in the chair. “Looks like Red’s got our coffee, she just had to have her fix.” She looked over to Willow who was walking her way surprised to see Tara, Buffy and Dawn.

“Hey guys” she smiled and gave Buffy and Dawn a hug. “I missed you guys...how’s school Dawnie?” She asked. “Its alright” she barely managed to say before Willow turned her attention to Tara. “Hey Tare. I mean, Tara, hi.” She blushed.

“H hey Willow. How are you?” She smiled. Everytime she saw the redhead she just got more and more beautiful. Her body just got better and better and Tara couldn’t help the full flush in her cheeks that she even felt between her legs. Goddess she looks so damn gorgeous. Her hair is even longer than before! Oh how i'd love to run my fingers through it.

“I’m good. Ya know, working, finishing up school and keeping busy. How are you? Ready for those killer finals next week?” She sighed inwardly. God she’s beautiful Her hair is longer, she’s lost a bit of weight, but still as gorgeous as ever. And all I can do is come up with a lame “ready for finals?” Great job Rosenberg. Way to impress her.

“Kinda nervous but I think I can handle it. I’ve got my multicolored notes. I think I’m ready” She realized what she’d said, and blushed again. Great let her know you’ve taken her note idea.

“OH! That’s great!” She said excitedly! “I told you different colored pens came in handy!” She grinned.

Tara smiled. “You were right my..” she caught herself and put her head down. “Willow. You were right.”

Willow noticed the slip and couldn’t help but feel ten feet tall and bullet proof. My what? She thought.. She was going to call me “her something”. Wasn’t she?

“So, you two are going to the movies?” Buffy dared to look Faith in the eyes and ask her.

“Yeah B, I wanted to see Dawn of the Dead, then I thought we had decided on ‘The Whole Ten Yards’ but now I think I’m being pulled into the friendly duty of taking miss Scooby Doo wonder girl here into seeing the second movie. My reputation is offically screwed.” She said flatly but smiled.

“OH MY GOD! We’re going to see that too!” Dawn squealed and clapped. “Can’t we all go together?? PLEASE?” She begged and looked to everyone to get their approval.

Tara and Buffy shared a look and decided that their movie for the evening had been officially picked. But neither minded a bit.

“Well sure, I’m up for it.” Faith said. “Anyone object to a friendly movie night?” Everyone said no and inwardly smiled.

Faith wanted desperately to spend more time with Buffy, as Willow and Tara wanted to spend with each other. And Dawn just couldn’t be more happy being a fifth wheel. She was determined to see her family together again, and under one roof. No matter how crowded it may be!       

Faith turned to push Willow towards the door. “Well lets go!” She said and headed for the door. Everyone followed them out and headed across the street to the local theater.

Everyone content on spending the evening together. With hopes of breaking some ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is.. stay tuned for Ch.3 "The Movie Date".. hopefully up tomorrow!

*hugs*

Nickole

"Life is eternal; it has no beginning and no end. The loving friends we meet on our journey return to us time after time. We never die, because we were never really born."

Post subject: Re: The Run-In
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:31 pm 
Not tomorrow! I want more now!! *pouts* Pease? I promise I'll leave you alone so you can you write. :whistle Look! I'll even give you a stupid dancing pink elephant! :pinky See?!

Now.. more story! :D

I love you!

-B

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:33 pm 
Wow, awesome!

So, they're all going to the movies together huh? :D Yay!!!

Waiting patiently for more... :whistle

~Holly~ :heart

Baby, baby, baby when all you're love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:44 am 
I agree with Holly- that was awesome :heart Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: The Movie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:06 pm 
Hey all.

Sorry about the few days and no update. Had a crazy last few days and tons on my mind.. but hey, what else is new right? So here ya go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk to the theater had been filled with useless chatter. There was tension in the air, but not near as much as everyone had thought there would be. Faith talked more to Tara, Dawn and Willow, and Willow Buffy and Dawn talked. Willow and Tara really didn’t talk much, and neither did Buffy and Faith.

Dawn and Faith both noticed this and were both forming plan to get this awkwardness put aside.

Upon reaching the theater ticket window, Willow and Buffy both went to pay for the tickets.

“Look Buff, I was gonna pay for Faith and I so I can cover you guys too, my treat for tonight.” Willow said and went to hand over her cash to the teller before Buffy stopped her.

“No, I was going to pay for us three,” lookin to Dawn and Tara, “so consider it my treat.”

“Oh for crying out loud!” Faith said and got between them both. “What was the total?” She asked sweetly to the teller.

“$40 even.” She said and sounded amused.

Faith put two $20s down on the counter and pulled Willow in the doors. Everyone followed. “See, what was so hard about that?” She asked and they made their way to the concession stand.

“Now before this starts again, B you can buy my drink and whatever squirt here wants, and Will, you can get Blondie something. Everyone clear on that?” Everyone grinned and nodded at Faith.

Tara walked up to Willow and looked at her shyly. “I can get mine, if you want.” She said.

Willow smiled and put her hand on Taras. “Its okay sweetie, I got it. Thanks tho. You can get mine next time, okay?” Willow asked hopefully. She really wanted there to be a next time. Preferably with the two of them.

Tara smiled and nodded. “That sounds good.”

Everyone got their drinks and candy, with the exception of Faith and Buffy who both had to get popcorn and candy. After all, they were slayers.

Once inside Dawn ran to the middle top, their favorite spot to sit. “I don’t care what you guys say, but I’m sitting right here, and I want Willow on my left, and Faith on my right.” She said.

“And just why’s that?” Buffy asked.

“Well because I miss Faith and Will since I don’t see them as much. So that’s that.” She said and nodded her head to confirm.

“Well who am I to argue.” Said Faith and took her seat. “You can sit beside me B if ya want. I promise not to bite.”

“Alright.” Buffy replied shortly and sat down. She leaned over to Faith who had to take a sharp breath at the nearness and smell of Buffy. “Good idea, Will and Tara could use an excuse to sit next to each other.” She said. She knew Faith wanted to sit by her, as much as she wanted to sit by Faith, but figured this was an easy cover for them both.

“Yeah that’s me, always thinking.” Faith said and smiled.

Willow took her seat beside Dawn. “I’d love to sit by you Dawnie.” “I hope you don’t mind sitting beside me.” Willow said to Tara who had already begun to sit her drink down in the cup holder between her and Willow.

“No, not at all. I wouldn’t want to leave you hanging on the end. Never know, a big hair guy could come up and sit beside you and hit on you all night.” Tara said and sat down. She was feeling more and more comfortable around Willow, and hoped it was a good step forward for them both.

Willow smiled. “Why thank you for the offer, but what if he comes and sits next to you?” She inquired and raised an eyebrow.

God she is so sexy when she looks at me like that. “Oh well, that is true I suppose.” She paused for a second, debating her response. Oh what the hell, take the jump Tara. “But see, I’ve got you to protect me. My very own c-cool monster fighter.” She said. Damn my stutter. But at least I’m able to look her in the eye. She thought.

Willows heart soared. Well I was her cool monster fighter before, so this doesn’t change anything, does it? No, no it wouldn’t. She’s just being friendly, right? Oh god what if she’s not? What if she is? Why am I just staring at her and babbling in my head???“Always.” She managed to say.

Dawn just grinned. Yay!

They all turned their attention to the movie which had begun. They had all been so lost in their thoughts, they hadn’t even seen the trailers.

The movie seemed to go along like the other. New twist, new villain, new teamwork message, but overall it wasn’t bad. Even Faith had to admit that. Or not, cause she wouldn’t, only to herself.

Faith figured they were about half way through the movie. Time was running out. She leaned back to stretch and tried to get a good look at Willow and Tara. They both sat still in their seats, no leaning, no nothing. Just glued to the screen. Well, I know Will’s workin on it, so if not tonight, maybe soon. But what about me and Buffy? She wondered. As if Buffy was reading her mind she turned to see Buffy watching her. “Sorry, kink in my back” she whispered as if to explain the stretching.

Buffy smiled. She knew Faith had been looking to see if anything had changed between Willow and Tara. “Yeah ya know one thing about theaters, I hate sittin’ upright like this. BLEH. They need reclining chairs!” She whispered.

“Yeah sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get comfortable and enjoy the movie.” Faith said. “Would you mind if I rested my arm behind you on your chair?” She asked in complete innocense, despite them both knowing her intention.

Buffy raised an eyebrow. “Not at all but you gotta do something for me.” She said. Faith looked at her questioningly. “Be my pillow?” Buffy asked.

Faith grinned and put her arm behind Buffy, and was rewarded with Buffy’s head on her shoulder. “Sure thing B. You’re just like Willow”. Buffy grinned.

Dawn was loving every second of the movie, but what she was loving more was the fact that her sister and Faith seemed to be on the path of mending. Now, if only Will and Tare would show me some sign that they were workin on getting back together. She thought.

She elbowed Willow and leaned her head towards her right. Willow looked over and smiled. Tara noticed her movement and turned to look at her. Willow felt Tara’s eyes on her and looked back. “Dawnie was getting my attention.” She whispered quietly and made subtle pointing motions towards Faith and Buffy. Tara casually turned her head and leaned back to look and smiled.

“Well hopefully they’ll work through everything. It really seems like they were meant to be.” She said and suddenly felt a pain in her heart. Aren’t we meant to be Willow, aren’t we?

Willow felt the same pain, yet smiled bravely and said “Yeah they really were I think. A few of the lucky ones.” She said and turned her attention back to the movie. She didn’t want to get into any type of relationship conversation. At least not at the theater. That was for a one on one personal conversation that she didn’t feel they were ready to have. Or yet, they were, but she still wasn’t quite sure on Tara’s position.

She jerked slightly as she felt Dawn stomp her toe. Oh great, she heard that and she ain’t happy. She thought. Tara noticed her sudden movement and she just shook her head. “Foots asleep.” Was all she said and Tara nodded.

Dawn leaned over to Willow but didn’t take her eyes off the screen. “You and I need to talk later.” She said through clenched teeth.

Willow sunk down in her chair and sighed. Boy I’m gonna get it. If only I were ready now. But the timing should work out pretty well, Tara’s birthday is in two weeks. That’s all I need, two more weeks. She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post subject: Re: The Movie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:09 pm 
pretty cool.. keep it up :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:46 pm 
:bigwave Love it love it!! MORE MORE MORE!!

:pride

-Rose

Im here. And Im queer. Need I say more?

Yes, I shop at "Dykes R Us"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:05 pm 
Hi! :wave

I just read this and I absolutely love it. so cool and i hope we get more soon! :D

-Jolie

Post subject: Hi,
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:50 am 
I love were this fic is going. I've allways thought that TPTB has rapped up the :tara :willow rift too hastelly.

Gread work!

More :applause Please :applause

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:40 pm 
Hey, baby! So, finally got to read your update. I loved it.. as always! :) Must Willow wait two weeks? I hope it's a fast two weeks!!! You know.. you should quit downloading music and be a good little kitten and write some more! :kgeek Like that, see? Not so hard.

Haha.. I just saw this emoticon :buried I feel like that everyday!!

Mmmm.. I love you, baby. :bigkiss

Love,

Brandi

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:09 pm 
welllll

EXCUSE ME MISS CONGER!!!

I was downloading that damn whistling from Kill Bill for YOU!!! *giggles* you nut.

:D

I love you too

Quentin Tarantino IS a psychopathic serial killer!!!!

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:13 pm 
I absolutely loved the update. Dawn's all excited about getting Faith and Buffy together and then her trying to push Willow in Tara's direction. Awesome.

Two weeks seems like forever away, but as long as it comes, I know it'll be worth the wait.

Great update, Nick.

*hugs*

Post subject: In Progress
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:22 pm 
Hey all!!

Just wanted to drop in and let ya'll know that I haven't abandoned this fic. Been working a lot lately, and some crazy hours.

I have a short day tomorrow so I plan on coming home, relaxing and finishing up the next part.

Hope everyone has a great night!!

*hugs*

Nickole

------------------

*WGAS* Ain't that right baby?

Post subject: Idle Chat
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:42 pm 
Hey kittens!!

Terribly sorry about the lack of updates.. But I have one for you now.. tis quite short, but more to follow soon so please hang in there with me!!

Without further ado...

Idle Chat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days went by pretty uneventfully. Normal slaying, class work, slaying, work-work, and slaying some more. Willow and Faith had kept pretty busy and hadn’t run into the others, much to their dismay. They had seen Buffy out a few times.. Once with Tara, but they were at opposite ends of the graveyard so they just kept on with what they were doing.

Friday evening of the first week had come. Willow walked into her home and tossed her keys on the table. She was tired...really and truly worn out. This week had drained her and Faith both. It seemed that every dead thing in Sunnydale just HAD to have a crack at them. Of course, they had beaten them back and it had begun to die down, but she knew she was in for another late night. But perhaps, if things stayed just a bit calmer, they could get in early enough for a few drinks at the Bronze, and then a long hot bubble bath and much sleep.

Willow proceeded to her bedroom where she began to change clothes. Putting on some black adidas pants with grey stripes, and a grey shirt, she headed for the kitchen to fix her and Faith a bite to eat. If she judged correctly, Faith would be home just as the sunset, and they would be out again. She figured some light sandwiches would do for them. Just as she was finishing the turkey sandwiches and getting out the chips Faith walked in.

“Damn Will, I hope you plan on making your move soon. Saw Blondie down near Friedmans, and DAMN..” She smirked and sat down at the table as Willow was putting a plate in front of her. She looked at Willow and smirked

“Gee Will, we’re all domesticated and shit now eh?”

“Owe!” She said as Willow smacked her in the head.

“Don’t get used to it Faith!” She giggled. “So, you saw Tara? Are you hitting on my girl-uhm...”she stopped and sighed. “EX-girlfriend. She’s my ex-girlfriend.” She muttered.. “So anyway, you saw her? How is she?” She asked as she too began eating.

“She’s good Red. Lookin REAL good, and you know, she won’t be ex-girlfriend for long.. That is unless you take TOO long and someone grabs her up.. Maybe me if you don’t watch it!”

She ducked this time, ready to be smacked yet again, but nothing came.

“Faith..” She sighed and drank some tea. “First, NO, you won’t grab her up cause you LOVE Buffy, you and I both know this. Second, you wouldn’t do that to me, and third.. GOD I hope things go to plan next week. I REALLY REALLY DO!” She gathered up their plates and put them in the dishwasher.

“I’m sure it will. Just have faith.” She smiled then crinkled her brow. “My mother the saint.” She muttered. “Anyway, did you get the package yet?”

“UGH! No I haven’t. OH! Did you ask? Is everything set for next Friday, please tell me it is?!” She pleaded.

Before Faith could answer she continued,

“He said it’d be here today, and it’s well past 5pm so I know it won’t be today.. And I SO need to get to workin’ on it.. I can’t be unfamiliar!! Cause, I’m nervous enough and if I’m unfamiliar I’ll just be more nervous then the whole night will be a flop and if it flops I may as well throw myself off a cliff and I really don’t wanna do that cause ‘hello’ not so thrilled with the falling factor and.. And.. I’m about ready to call that no good werewolf and give him a piece of my mind!” She huffed.

Faith grinned No piece for Oz... turns Oz gay...gay Oz hits on Spike...haha.. and muttered as she got up to walk out the door. “Yeah cause.. we know what happens when you don’t give him a piece...”

“OW!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spell checked because that was horrible.. LOL :D

Edited by: SilverWingedNemesis at: 4/29/04 2:58 pm

Post subject: Re: Idle Chat
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:05 pm 
This is not Nickole.. this is Brandi.. but I'm on Nickole's computer.. ehh.. anyway..

What's in the package, baby?! Methinks I know what it is.. :D know how? Cuz I guessed the other day and you wouldn't tell me if I was right, but you had that look on your face that told me I was. hehe :) so Oz is gay, huh? Cool! You need to update more often! Pease?? :pray

:banana I really need to find that Peanut Butter Jelly Time page.. *giggles*

I LOVE YOU!! :kiss1

Love,

Brandi

Post subject: Re: Idle Chat
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:09 pm 
Oouu, lovely update! Short, but lovely nonetheless.

Can't wait for more. :D Lalala..

Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

Post subject: Update soon?
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:32 pm 
*walks quietly in looking for an update. realizes there isn't one. sighs defeatedly and walks quietly back out.*

Update soon, pease? :D

I love you, baby :love

"I'm a new day rising. I'm a brand new sky to hang the stars upon tonight." Foo Fighters - Times Like These

Post subject: So sorry
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:33 pm 
Hey all!!

Terribly sorry for the lack of updates.. I promise to get one up this week.. and not a halfassed short one either!! I've just been workin round the clock and seriously worn out.. and i'm sure my gf will vouch for that.. she's missing out on some snuggles.. :(

BUT I PROMISE to get a good update up.. so if you're still interested.. please be patient..

and FYI for those who were reading Hope Surrounds Doubt and Once More, Truthfully...

They'll be making a reappearance in the very near future...

*hugs to all*!!

Night kittens,

Nickole

:kitty

Post subject: Re: So sorry
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:07 pm 
*bounces* OMG! HSD and OMT are coming back! *dances* oh yea... :D

Neat! I can't wait! Okay, I can calm down and be patient... :D but Yay!!

:bounce

And another update for this too, woo and hoo!! lalala.. poor Brandi, she needs her Nickole snuggles woman! GO! Shoo!! :boot :D

Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 5/3/04 10:09 pm

Post subject: Re: Update soon?
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:20 pm 
Well lookee here, it's like the old gang again! I mean us...

And hehe, this fic is way cute, I think it's great Dawn is pretty cool yet quite true to the show and Faith with that move to put her arm around Buffy, haha, hilarious.

:)

Cindy

Post subject: Beginning to More Questions
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:11 pm 

Hey kittens!!

Again, I 'm sorry about the lack of updates. Unfortunately this one isn't going to be long either. But it's the first part of a pretty big one i'm working on.. and I figured for those of you who are reading, you'd rather have a little than none at all. Am I right in assuming this? *shrugs*

ANYway.. umm here it is.. and the title.. well, its more questios for you I'm sure.. :D

*hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beginning to More Questions

There are a lot of people, maybe most people, who are at once very good but also in some way very bad.

That is real life.

–Richard Rubin

author of, A Confederacy of Silence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room is dark...cold...with a single candle burning as the only source of light. Soft strumming could be heard, perhaps a song, perhaps a love song.

Could it be the song of a lost love? Or maybe the song of a newfound love? Maybe its just another silly love song. Is there any such thing as a silly love song? For haven’t we all at some point in our lives felt giddy and excited, or hurt and betrayed, maybe lost and confused, or in some form that we want to hear or sing a love song? Perhaps.

The lone figure sits in the dark. Strumming continues. A mans voice is heard, singing a bit. He sings for a moment, then stops to think. Then talks. Perhaps to himself, or to another, another not seen in the dark room. A chill sets. A hum, a strum then nothing. Silence.

“This has got to be the way to get her back.” He says. Mostly to himself, as he strums again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jesus! Did you see that thing? What the hell is going on Faith?” Buffy asked as she ducked yet another vampire bat as it flew at her head.

“I’m SO not in the mood for another episode with a wannabe Dracula.”

She turned as she heard the familiar sound of a vamp being dusted behind her, and the twang of a crossbow as the bat was shot and stuck to a tree.

“Nice shot.” She grinned and walked towards Faith.

“Yeah I know, but thanks for telling me.” Faith winked. “So, now what? Should we patrol some more, or get back to the others and see if we can get some research going on what’s up with these things tonight?”

Buffy thought for a second. “I don’t know... I’m so tired I don’t even care to think about it. It’s nearly 2am anyway, shouldn’t we go check on Will? Even if she is sick its not like her to send you out without her!” She grinned.

“Oh umm well I’m sure Red’s fine. I mean.. She said she wanted to turn in early so I don’t want to wake her.” She said.

They walked a bit, thinking to themselves before Faith continued. “I guess if we’re finished up out here, I’ll walk you home then maybe I swing by that old shack on 4th and grab me a drink.” She said and stuck her wooden and silver steak back into its holder on her boot. Since past run-ins with werewolves, she couldn’t be too careful.

“Is that safe? Willow said that place was a total dive.”

Faith smirked as she was sure Will had told Buffy that to help keep her away from that place. Truth was, it really was a dive.. But it was a great place to get some good hard drinks fairly cheap and pick up on some good information.

“I’m sure she did, but it’s alright. Why, you worried about me?” She asked without expecting a response. Which she got.

“Yes.” Buffy said and looked towards the sky. “Despite what you think, baby I do worry about you.” She sighed, not even noticing her slip. “I worry about you every day we aren’t together.”

Faith was frozen. She didn’t think Buffy realized her term of endearment, but also that Buffy was admitting worrying about her. She wasn’t sure what to say. Luckily Buffy spoke before she had to say anything.

“I miss you, Delaine.” She glanced at Faith.

Faith’s eyes who suddenly shot up to meet hers. Shocked, yet softened and she smiled.

“I miss you too, Elita.”

The both smiled knowingly and began walking back towards Buffy’s, hand in hand, smiling as they noticed the familiar blue glow between their fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow sat marveling her new passion.

Snow white with just a hit of black and silver streaks. It looked to be razor sharp at the edges, but only she knew for sure. She grinned and touched each part of it. Hard, smooth, sharp. She loved it.

Is it me? She thought. Maybe it wasn’t, but now it is. She looked around her at the other accessories. She knew a little of how it all came together, but knew that Faith could show her some more. Faith had ragged on her choice of white, but Willow wasn’t the black and red type like Faith.

Yup, this suits me just fine. I wonder what Tara will think? Shock maybe, but it will be short lived. At least I hope.

She put it back in the case, stood up and went to get some sleep. She had a long day ahead of her tomorrow and tomorrow night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara woke up smiling. Man, I think that was one of the best dreams I’ve had so far. She couldn’t help but run her hand down her body and to her hot center. Oh yeah, definitely one of the best. She thought as she felt her wetness on her fingers and run down her legs. I can’t believe how...bad I’ve become since meeting Willow. I’m so glad I didn’t crawl back into my old shell.

She leaned over and flipped on her small lamp beside her bed and pulled open her table drawer. Inside she pulled out a rectangular box and opened it. With a huge smile on her face she kissed the contents and closed her eyes and sighed. Memories of her earlier dream flooding back to her. God I’m so excited I can’t wait. But I know its not the right time yet. Soon tho.

She placed the box back inside her drawer and turned off her light. Snuggling down into the warm bed she fell back into the land of Morpheus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well, that's all folks!!

More to come soon! :D

*hugs*

Nickole

Edited by: SilverWingedNemesis at: 5/8/04 4:13 pm

Post subject: Re: Beginning to More Questions
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:23 pm 
:wtf You best be updating very soon like.. I'm as confused as hell! Hehe.. good update despite the vagueness :P Silly love songs, huh? ;) Methinks I like Tara's "bad" side. You should have elaborated more! :D

Love you, baby

-B

"I'm a new day rising. I'm a brand new sky to hang the stars upon tonight." Foo Fighters - Times Like These

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:32 pm 
I'm a bit confused too, although I did like the update. Great work, looking forward to more:)

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:17 am 
Oh my... you got me REALLY confused here!!!

Wonderful update.

What's the thing wirh the names?

What ist the thing Willow got?

And what is in Taras box??

Soo many questions... Update asap, please!!!

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!"Tara, Bargaining

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:18 pm 
*giggles hysterically*

umm questions.. kinda the point... *smiles*

thing with the names.. well lets just say that there's a bit more to faith and buffy in my story.. a bit more of a history, a past.. and a future.... and they are the only ones who know about it.. for now..

willows thing.. well now that would ruin my story.. *giggles*

and tara's thing in the box.. well i hinted at that a little earlier in the fic.....

*hugs*

thanks for reading.. and it'll all make sense soon.. :D

Nickole

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:24 pm 
Nickole!

Okay okay, so I admit it too, I was a little confused. But I trust you to make it all make sense.

Nonetheless, wonderful update, I love it! I can't wait for more. :D

*hugs*