The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seeing Colours
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

Well hello dear friends .. I decided to write a new fic , the other one I am currently working on is still in progress yes I know this but I am having a little bit of writers block and I just watched seeing red and wanted to write it a little differently ... it was going to be a short fic , fixing the ep, but I decided to go on with it so here it is nothing special it's kinda choppy as well but I will be going on with it hopefully it'll get better as I go and less choppy but fair warning , it's got bits of badness in it ... so here ya go ..

SEEING COLOURS
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Definitely no money being made. All characters belong to Joss Whedon and ME. I own nothing except whatever characters I may make up for this story.
Distribution:
Oh yeah, anywhere, anytime. Just make sure I get credit and let me know where it is.
Feedback:please if you don't mind spending a moment to send a note or two or ten :D
Spoilers: Seeing Red? maybe I don't know if you haven't seen it yet then well you suck ! no just kidding sortof
Author's Notes: Well I hate spike for one so he won't be in this fic for too long , I wanted to fix some of dickheads/joss mistakes so I am the way I want them to be , also it's snippits for the first while , I'm leading up to something I didn't like how Willow went nutso , how Xander saved the day or how Warren was killed by Willow so there is a huge change , I dislike Xander so he won't be in here much ..

Pairing: Willow/Tara , there was a little of Spike/Buffy but it will lead more towards Buffy/Faith , and Xander/Anya

Summary: I hate the way seeing red went , so I changed it , to my liking !

oh another note , the first chapter is just a few snippits of scenes , then it will finally get into real story lines, Oh also there was no bad ending to hells bells , Xander came back and well fixed things he married Anya and things are good with him , I figured if I Had to have him in this story I had to at least fix his screw ups ! anyhow hope ya'll enjoy

Chapter one
(a bit of reality)

"is she back yet?" Tara came out into the hall hearing the two voices talking thinking it was Willow and Buffy

Willow and Dawn turned to look at the other girl who was wrapped in a sheet "I think this is my cue to go put some clothes on" Tara blushed but before she could walk away Dawn butt in

"NO You's guys go do whatever I'll just go watch TV down stairs really really lound I won't hear a thing" She bounced excitedly waving her arms around wildly she turned to walk away leaving Willow and Tara chuckling heading back into their bedroom "I love you guys!" she yelled out before heading back into her bedroom .

Willow and Tara laughed as they headed into their room ..

~~~~~~~

"So nerds how are them umm They" Tara corrected herself giving a smile at Buffy and Dawn who were sitting on the couch researching how to find the nerd trio .

"we gotta figure out how to stop them" Buffy sighed and rolled her eye's she couldn't believe that three nerdy humans could be this much of a pain in the ass to find ..

"we'll figure it out Buff" Willow smiled as she pulled a chair over to sit down on Tara sitting on her knees between Willow's .

"Ya we'll figure it out in no time and what can they really do to hurt us? A few little spells here and there to mess with our minds ?" Dawn laughed then went serious "well I guess they can hurt us eh?" she sighed realizing that the little spell they decided to do almost got them all killed by making Buffy crazy ..

"Ya they can" Buffy also sighed she didn't want them out there bugging her anymore she had enough to deal with , being everyone knows about spike now and Anya and xander and all the other big bads out there .

~~~~~~

"I'm gonna make you love me" Spike growls as he pins Buffy to the bath room floor where she was about to get ready for a hot bath, only her robe covering her .

"Please no spike please no" Buffy cries she can't fit him off her back still sore from where she flew into the headstone a few hours before .

"You're gonna love me"Spike yells as he grabs Buffy's thigh

"What the HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING !?!?" Tara screams as she slams open the bathroom door having heard Spike come in , then the yellin between Buffy and him Willow standing right behind her ..

Tara mutters a few words knowing she wouldn't be strong enough to pull Spike off of Buffy she sends a fire ball shooting at him lighting his shirt on fire , making him jump and slam back into the wall behind him going up in flames before a minuet had passed leaving both Willow and Buffy with shocked looks on their faces .

"Tare?" Willow finally asks eye's wide and mouth open not believing that Tara had it in her she knew he was a vampire and knew he was evil but he had helped them out time and time again she didn't think Tara would kill someone she thought of as a friend ..

"I he wh..."Tara couldn't talk she reacted without thinking for a quick moment she didn't think he would just explode she thought he would burn out he wouldn't be dusted he wouldn't die .

Willow was at her side in a instant , then they both remembered why they were there and bent down to help Buffy up, "Buffy what happened are you okay?" Willow asked noticing the brusis on the slayers legs and arms the tears in her eye's and the tear in her robe .

"he just I couldn't he" And Buffy was gone burst into tears collopsing in Tara's and Willow's arms both girls slowly walking the weakened girl out of the bathroom and into her bed ..

"shhhh Buffy it's okay he'll never hurt seeiyou again" Tara soothed not knowing what do to she knew Spike was in the middle of doing something to Buffy but she wasn't sure how far he had gotten before she came into the room and stopped him dusting him ..

"I'm gonna go make you a tea Buffy okay Tara won't go anywhere" Willow soothed as she looked at Tara asking if that was okay and heading out of the room ...

~~~~

"Buffy what did he do to you before I got in there?" Tara asked softly wanting to make sure they wouldn't have to take Buffy to the hospital to get her checked out ..

"He tried to... he didn't though before you came in" Buffy finally said after a few moments finally having calmed down .

"okay" Tara breathed a sigh of relife "I Buffy" Tara started she didn't know what to say she didn't know if the slayer was going to be mad at her she didn't know if Buffy would be okay with Spike being gone for good she just didn't know what to think right now ..

"Tara" Buffy whispered as Willow walked back in the door she knew the two of them were talking she didn't want to interrupt anything so she just stood there quietly .."It's okay" Buffy finished looking at her friend knowing Tara was torn also knowing she was now better off without Spike in the picture ..

"oh" Tara shied away , lowering her head Buffy reached out lifting Tara's chin with one finger to make the older girl look at her "I mean it Tara, It's really okay I'm better off and you know it" She half smiled Tara knew herself and spike had been together and knew that it was killing her ..

"okay" Tara again whispered leaning foward and wrapping the slayer in her arms giving her a much needed hug, Willow smiled from the door way trying to juggle the three mugs of tea , she was about to just walk in when Tara looked up and smiled at her "come in love" ... she pulled away from Buffy but still held the girl in her arms softly ..

"sooooo" Willow hesitated not realling knowing what to say "tea?" She questioned as she held a cup towards Buffy who excepted it with a small thank you smile ..

"Thanks sweetie" Tara smiled as she took the other cup.

"Buffy are you okay?" Willow knew Tara had asked already but she needed to know for herself..

"ya I'm okay" Buffy smiled at her best friend .. " I think I might go to sleep in a little while though unless you two would rather hang out here for a bit and maybe watch a movie with me?" Buffy asked in a small voice she didn't want to be alone she was hopping her two friends would want to stay for a bit ...

"sure" Both girls answered with a smile ..

~~~~~

"I love this movie" Willow laughed as she watched the movie Tara had picked ...

"D.E.B.S. such a good piece of film" Buffy smiled as she watched the other girl...

"it is a good movie" Tara agreed "so light hearted but still a good story" she smiled as a scene came on that made her heart feel warm "and its kinda dorky" she gave a crooked smile towards Buffy and Willow ...

"I agree" Buffy laughed ..

~~~~~

"there clothes" Willow smiled as she patted her hands on her hips ..

"I hope you dont' get used to them" Tara smirked as she wrapped Willow in her arms and kissed her softly .. after a moment it turned into a hug .

"Xander" Tara stated making Willow give a weired look

"Not the reaction I was going for" she asked as she pulled away Tara heading towards the window ..

"No he's here in the yard talking with Buffy" Tara smiled as she looked out the window ..

"Oh think their making up?" Tara asked with a crooked smile ..

"I hope so that's the best part" Willow smirked as she walked closer to Tara ...

~~~~

"I love you" Buffy smiled as she wrapped Xander in a tight hug ..

"Love you to" Xander smiled back and his smile was quickly lost as Warren walked into the yard "Buffy?" Xander questioned quickly standing making Buffy turn just as Warren pulled out the gun that he was hiding in his jacket .

"YOU YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME ?!" Warren screams harshly at Buffy pointing the gun towards her ...

~~~~

Tara stood looking out the window with a smile on her face watching the interaction between two of her friends ..

"Whatcha lookin at babe ?" Willow asked as she came up behind the girl wrapping her arms around her lovers waist .

"Xander and Buffy makin up" Tara smirked as she turned her head to look at her girlfriend missing Warren coming into the yard ..

"wha.." Willow was confused to see the nerd standing in the summers yard then her eye's went wide when she saw the gun in his hand pointed towards Buffy "Tara GET DOWN" Willow yelled as she shoved her lover to the floor just as a stray bullet came flying towards them slamming into Willow's shoulder knocking her to the floor as well crying out in pain Tara crawled to her side putting pressure on the wound ..

"Willow you'll be okay just breathe okay I'll get help don't move Willow" Tara was in a panick as she stood grabbing the phone calling 911..

~~~~

"BUFFY ?!" Xander asked as she looked down ng his best friend laying in the grass blood coming from her stomach "Oh my god Buffy" Xander cried as she put pressure on her wound , tears building behind his eye's .. he didn't know what to do he didn't know who to call then he heard the sirens wondering who called 911..

"back here please she's here in the yard!" Xander ran to the road not seeing Tara covered in blood as well running up beside him

"Xander who's in the yard?!" Tara questioned quickly wondering what the hell he was talking about then she realized what was going on .

"oh my god" Tara cried when she figured out that Buffy was shot as well "there's two we need help for two of them!" Tara pleaded to the paramedic's who were quickly heading into the back yard ... finally they understood what Tara was saying and split up one following Tara and the other Xander ..

~~~~

"Willow love it's going to be okay there's help here okay" Tara soothed as she came running back into the bedroom where her lover was laying on the floor paler then she had ever seen her ..

~~~~

"Buffy just breathe okay it'll be okay" Xander soothed leaning down beside his best friend wondering how bad she was .

""Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ""

"Xander" Willow smiles "It's Tara" then she slowly stands and follows the little light whipping around her head ..

Xander looks confused "And ....how long have you known your girlfriends tinkerbell?" He asks with a smile as he follows Willow ...

Post subject: Re: Seeing Colours
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:08 am 
3. Flaming O

Great chapter. Always fun to read stories that change joss' stupid crap. I never got how Buffy just forgave Spike for trying to rape her..oh he got a soul, that excuses everything he ever did. just like angel. they're faultless with souls. anyways, I'm looking forward to more...

but just a suggestion. I'd put it up in the beta forum, or just try to find a beta reader to fix a few grammar mistakes to help the story run smoother. It's rough to read when there are errors making the flow of the story rigid. like "there clothes" should be "they're clothes" and there were some spelling issues and you don't use punctuation like commas in the dialog. When in written form, dialog should always have the right punctuation. a Beta could probably change the small mistakes and help the story run smoother. just my opinion, I'm a bit of a grammar freak in regards to stories. :blush

can't wait for more though! :peace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:03 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good beginning... I wonder how you are going to sort out the Warren situation now that there is no Darth Rosenberg...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:07 am 
5. Willowhand

Location: Behind the tree, outside the window. Waving at you.
Okay. You already had me when Tara dusted Spike. Whoo hoo!

God I hate him. With the fire of a thousand suns. *seethes*

And yay! Tara did it. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapter two ..
(some interesting news)

" I can't believe he shot them both" Anya sighed as she sat in the waiting room of the hosipital wondering when they would hear something about either of her friends .

"Me either" Xander agreed wrapping his arm around his wife .

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Dawn asked as she looked at Tara who's eye's were red and puffy from crying ..

Tara tried to give a smile but it didn't work so well " They'll be fine Dawnie" She soothed as she wrapped her arm around the worried girl .."don't worry okay?" She said as she hugged her tighter ..

Just as they all had finally relaxed a little but the doctor that was working on Willow came down the hall way "Family for Willow?" she asked as she walked up to the room full of people not realizing they were all there for the same people ... She did when they all stood up Tara infront .

"yes?" Tara asked as walked towards the doctor her hands shaking wanting to know what was going on with her lover .

"May I ask who are you?" The Doctor asked as she tilted her head slightly ..

Tara looked frustrated letting out a breath of air knowing the hosipitals didn't think someone like her had a right to any infromation but it still wasn't right .."I'm her partner" Tara stated with gritted teeth ..

"oh" The Doc said looking at the ground not knowing wether she should say anything to this girl or not "well is there any actual family in the room?" She asked looking around the other people wondering if someone would say yes or not .. or if she should look in the girls chart first to see if there was a parent she should call ..

"I'm her brother and Tara is her partner so tell her HOW THE FUCK HER PARTNER IS !" Xander growled as he stood inbetween Tara and the really bitchy doctor ..

"yes sir I'm sorry" The doctor lowered her head embarresed at her self but just following protocal "Willow is fine she's in recovery right now you'll be able to go in and see her in about half an hour" She stated harshly looking at Xander making sure she didn't make eye contact with Tara ..

"Was there any damage done?" Tara asked stepping rather close to the mean doctor , her teeth gritted together ..

"a little bit of nerve damage in her right arm , she will more then likely need some therapy for a while , she might even after some time get full use back of her hand" The doctor sighed looking down at her chart making sure she remembered everything ..

"oh" Tara's eye's filled with tears for Willow "Thank you" she said as she walked back to her seat sitting down hard .. Taking a deep breath winding her hands together ..

"What room will she be in ?" Xander asked as she looked at the doctor before she could walk away "114" was the quick answer before she turned and walked out of the room ..

~~~~

They waited and waited and waited some more hours had passed since the doctor had come in to tell them how Willow was , after a half hour Tara walked to room 114 to see if Willow was in it yet when she didn't come back to the waiting room after a few moments the others knew she must have been back , they decided to wait give the two time , and well they didn't want to miss the doctor when he came in to tell them how Buffy was ...

"I think I'm going to go see if Tara need's anything" Anya said as she slowly stood looking at Xander wondering if he would be okay for a few moments ..

"okay love" he smiled softly letting her know it was alright he would be fine with Dawn for a while ..

"come get me if you hear anything?" She asked with a hopeful tone looking at her mans sad eye's ..

"We will" He reasured before she walked out of the room and headed down the hall ..

~~~~

"hey" Anya whispered from the door way of room 114 ..

Tara jumped slightly looking up from the spot beside Willow's bed where she had layed her head and dozed off for a few moments "Hey Anya have they heard about Buffy yet ?" Tara asked as she stood not letting go of Willow's non injured hand ..

"Not yet , How's she doing ?" Anya asked as she walked up beside the weak looking redhead .

"Alright I guess she hasn't woken up yet" Tara sighed shaking her head softly she knew Willow was currently drugged but she was worried in her own right ..

"Don't worry Tara she'll be alright" Anya tried to sound chipper but it wasn't working so well , she used to be blunt , straight foward but there had been so much death and hurt and pain in this little crazy family they had going , she was starting to lose that free spiritedness she used to have ..

"I know sweetie" Tara smiled as she gave Willow's hand a small squeez before letting go then she leaned down and placed a small kiss on Willow's forhead "Willow sweetie I'll be back in a moment okay I have to go to the washroom" she whispered not knowing if Willow could hear her or not but making sure she said something so Willow knew she was there if she happened to wake up when she was gone .. Then Tara looked at Anya about to ask her if she would stay for a moment while she ran to the washroom ..

"Go I'll stay here I'll even hold her hand if you want" Anya smiled at Tara she was her best friend , she had gotten along with her right away and had always liked her even when it seemed no one else did ..

"thank you Anya" Tara smiled as she gave the girl a quick hug and headed out of the room to find a washroom..

~~~~

"Hey Willow I don't think you can hear me or not but I wanted to tell you something" Anya started as she took a seat beside the knocked out redhead slowly reaching for the girls hand taking it within hers "I'm glad you didn't die" She said her voice cracking tears behind her eye's "I really am" she said squeezing her hand even harder the tears finally falling she lowered her head onto the bed and didn't notice Willow's eye's opening and a small smile playing across the redheads face ..

"Me to Anya me too" Willow agreed blinking her eye's a few times the soft lights in the room causing a sharp pain behind them ..

"OH" Anya sat bolt straight "you're awake!" she exclaimed a huge smile on her face " I"m so glad your awake!" She leaned in hugging the girl tightly , after a moment she finally heard the ow coming from the redhead then she pulled away realizing that she was leaning on her wounded arm ..."sorry" She said sheepishly blushing slightly ...

"it's okay just a little sore" Willow said as she tried to move her hand realizing she couldn't , she actually couldn't feel it trying to move at all a slight amount of panick starting to set in "My arm" she said out loud wondering what was wrong .. she still felt slightly foggy ...

"it's okay Willow calm down" Anya said not knowing what to do and just in time Tara walked back through the door ..

"you're awake oh my god your awake thank the goddess" Tara sighed as she sprinted towards her girlfriends bed wrapping her in a soft hug making sure not to hurt her "oh I love you so much Willow" she sighed tears finally falling full force ...

Anya noticed they needed some time so she slowly and quietly walked back out of the room and headed towards the waiting room to see if Xander and Dawn had heard anything yet ...

~~~~

"nothing yet eh? Anya asked as she walked back over and sat beside Xander making sure to speak softly as not to wake Dawn up..

"Not yet" Xander sighed "I just went to the desk to ask and they said it shouldn't be much longer but who really know's" he looked at his girlfriend worry in his eye's ..

"Willow just woke up" Anya said hoping that would ease his mind a little bit she hated moments like these she never knew how to act or what to do she never wanted to say the wrong thing ...

"How is she ?" He asked a smile on his lips he was glad one of his friends was awake and doing alright ...

"Good I guess , she woke up while I was holding her hand talking to her Tara had to run to the bathroom" Anya sighed wondering if they were doing alright if Willow was taking the news about her arm alright ..

"Did Tara tell her about her hand?" Xander asked he knew his bestfriend would have hard time with not being able to use her hand especially since she was big into computers and well she really kinda needed it for the line of work she was getting into ...

"I think she was doing that when I was leaving the room Willow tried to move her hand when I was there and she started to panick but Tara came back into the room before I had time to say anything which is good because I more then likely would have said the wrong thing .." Anya sighed she knew most of them only liked her because she was married to Xander though they did like her alot more now then they used to ..

"oh" was all Xander could think to say he wanted to go check on his friend and he was about to stand when a tall older man in a white jacket came walking into the room with a chart in his head .. and since they were the only ones in the room he knew it was Buffy's doctor ...

"Summers?" The man asked his voice scratchy and tired ..

"Yes" Xander and Anya both said as they stood waking Dawn before the doctor could say anything ...

"well Miss Summers is in recovery right now" The Doc started slowly "I'm Dr. Cherrin by the way" He said with a smile as he reached to shake Xanders and Anya's hand also shaking Dawns who had finally stood up waking fully .."anyhow Miss Summer's is doing just fine" he smiled a honest smile letting them know she would be alright ...

"Oh thank god" Dawn sighed leaning against Anya ..

"Was there any damage done to her insides?" Anya asked bluntly her head tilted slightly ..

"Yes there was quite a bit actually" Dr. Cherrin shook his head .." but she should be fine and back to normal within a few weeks" He smiled again " and the baby is also fine" He said looking down at the chart missing the confused looks on the three friends faces ..

"Baby?" Dawn questioned her eye's darting from Anya to Xander to the doctor ...

"What?!" Anya blurted out her eye's wide ... Xander didn't say anything his mouth just opened and closed like a fish out of water ...

"Yes the baby... She'll be fine , Miss Summers was quite luckly acutally to have gone through something like that and not lose the baby is an amazing thing , she'll have to be on bedrest for the next 6 months but everything seems normal .." He smiled as she walked out of the room .. leaving the three of them standing there with shocked , and confused looks on their faces ...

~~~~

"So I might be able to get full use of my arm back?" Willow asked Tara her voice meerly a whisper ...

"You WILL get full use back love , you're strong remember" Tara smiled as she kissed her lover on the forhead ...

"Where are the others?" Willow asked still not knowing that Buffy was also shot , this fact just clueing in on Tara ..

"Oh Willow" She sighed she didn't want to stress her lover like this but she knew she needed to tell her ..

"What happened?!" Willow asked her voice raising she was worried now seeing that look in her girlfriends eye's she knew something was wrong ..

"Buffy was shot as well , she's in surgery right now we are waiting to hear if she is okay or not" Tara finished her eye's filled with tears ... Willow's eye's matched her lovers ...

"Warrens a dead man" Willow growled her teeth gritted together her good hand gripping Tara's tightly ...

~~~~

"Baby?" Anya whispered stumbling back into her seat "Does Buffy know?" She wonders out loud ..

"I think she would have told us if she knew" Dawn dead panned she was confused she didn't think a slayer could carry a baby ..

"wow" was all Xander could think to say his mind was still going a mile a minuet trying to figure everything out ...

"Least Buffy is okay" Anya sighed leaning back looking at the big picture "and at least the baby none of us knew about is alright as well" She nodded her head "now who is going to tell Tara and Willow ?" She asked looking at the other two ...

~~~

Anya slowly walked up to room 114 she didn't want to interrupt but she knew Willow and Tara would both want to know how Buffy was doing and well she was voted by Xander and Dawn that she would be the one to share the good ... well they think it was good news with the others ...

"hey" Anya mimicked her words from early as she stepped inside Willow's room ..

Willow and Tara both looked at her with a smile "how's Buffy do we know yet ?" Tara asked as she stood to grab a chair for Anya ..

Willow just looked on seeing the look of doom on Anya's face she started to panick "ANYA ?!" Willow pushed ..

Anya took a deep breath if she had to say it she was just going to blurt it out "Buffy is fine ... the Dr. Said she would be fine in a few weeks she would be good as new she would just need mostly bed rest for the next six or so months" She didn't know how to say it she was hoping they would get the hint but highly doubting it ..

Tara and Willow both looked confused if Buffy would be good as new in a few weeks why would she need bed rest for six months .."Huh?" they both said in unision ..

"Buffy is fine " Anya said again "and so is her baby" She finally finished looking at the ground ...

"HER WHAT ?!" Willow said as she sat straight up in bed wincing at the pain shooting through her shoulder ...

"Her baby?" Tara asked a lot calmer then Willow did

"Ya her baby" Anya said softly finally looking at the two girls who's eye's were so wide Anya had to chuckle .."The Dr's said she is pregnate and the baby is fine he was actually quite suprised that the baby didn't die ... but he was happy" Anya shrugged wondering why people were making such a big deal ...

"Wow" Was all Willow could say she was confused just like the others were earlier ...

"how?" Tara asked then her brow frowned when she realized who the father was .."Spike" She whispered making Willow look at her even more wide eye'd then she was when she found out Buffy was pregnate ..

"oh god" Willow sighed as she leaned back in bed starting to feel extreamly tired and worried again ...

~~~~

Xander and Dawn headed towards Willow's room they had gone to the nurses desk to ask what room Buffy would be in when the nurse informed them that she would be sharing a room with Willow Dr. Cherrin thought it would be easier since they were all together.

Xander smiled greatfully at the doctor before heading towards room 114 wondering if Anya had broke the news yet ...

~~~~

"knock knock" Xander announced his and Dawns arival ..

The three ladies looked up with the confused and worried looks on their faces "Come in" Willow smiled as her best friend since childhood walked over and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"sooo" Dawn sighed as she sat down on the foot of the bed.

"Ya Anya told us" Tara sighed a extreamly worried expression in her eye's .

"Spike" Willow whispered ..

Xander and Dawns eye's nearly popped out of their heads , "Wha..." Dawn started but didn't finish she knew her sister had been with him just like the rest of them had they heard Spike talking to himself then when they confronted Buffy about it she admited it Tara by herside standing strong keeping Buffy strong , the only one who freaked out was Xander and well they were making up when Buffy and Willow were shot .

"I'm for one glad he's dead" Tara sighed a small smile she couldn't help it she was glad he was dead, she didn't want him causing any more problems for poor Buffy .

"He's what?!" Xander asked he had no idea what the hell Tara was talking about neither did Anya or Dawn ..

"Tara set him a blaze" Willow grinned a full grin for the first time since waking up.

"oh" Dawn sighed a sad look crossing her eye's she liked the vamp alot actually he had helped her through alot, but then again she knew he was hurting her sister and well she loved her sister more then she did the vamp ..

"He tried" Tara stopped for a moment trying to find the right words "he tried to make her do something she didn't want to do" she was very careful how she phrased that , she knew Dawn was a smart girl and would get the point but she didn't want to upset the teenager .

"that bastard" Anya hissed her teeth gritted ..

Xander just stood there his hands shaking , he felt extreamly bad now for getting on Buffy's case about everything ya know your best friend almost dieing really puts things into perspective ..

"So back to the big picture" Anya stated she wanted to change the subject a little bit her vengence days wanting to come back in full force ..

"ya Buffy is pregnate what do we do?" Tara asked the other people wondering if anyone had any ideas " she can't patrol for a few months and we can't take it on by our selves ... " She looked to Willow ..

"We need a slayer" Willow stated knowing there was only one thing they could do ...

~~~

""Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ""

"Xander" Willow smiles "It's Tara" then she slowly stands and follows the little light whipping around her head ..

Xander looks confused "And ....how long have you known your girlfriends tinkerbell?" He asks with a smile as he follows Willow ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:02 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness... So Spike got Buffy pregnant, I wonder how buffy is going to take the news... I hope Willow soon gets the full use of her hand back...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:14 pm 
3. Flaming O

yay! faith will be coming back! oh it'll be really amusing if she winds up acting maternal...haha. can't wait for more, this chapter was much better grammar wise. the first one seemed a bit rushed so maybe that's why there were errors I saw. I enjoyed this one and can't wait for the next!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thanks for the comments and yes ObsidianEsper the first chapter was a bit rushed I was in the middle of trying to make a plot when one of my dogs cut her paw "rolls eye's" I didn't want to forget everything I was thinking so I rushed it a little to much then i was tired and have two kids as well lol things got crazy but this morning while the kids were sleeping I wrote chapter two hopefully I'll work on chapter three once they go to bed and post it ! thanks for the comments ! ...

April K

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

ah yeah, life can be hectic at times. I read over things twice before posting them anywhere. but that's just me and I'm a grammar whore :sigh can't wait for chapter three! :peace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapter 3..A
(have a little Faith in me)

"So who is going to break the news to Buffy?" Xander asks as he takes a seat in one of the spare chairs that the nurse brought in for the group knowing that none of them were going to leave tonight .

"I Will" Tara sighed her and the blonde slayer had gotten close over the last few months she knew Willow would if she were up to it but well she wasn't since she was currently highly drugged and passed out cold .

"okay do you want us to leave ?" Anya asked as she stood not really wanting to be there when Buffy came in and woke up.

"if you don't mind I think it would be better if there wasn't a huge group of people here to stare at her I think it might be hard enough on her" Tara sighed again closing her tired eye's for just a moment rubbing them trying to take the sting from crying out .

"not a problem we'll be in the waiting room if you need us" Xander gave a small encouraging smile before wrapping his arms around Dawn and Anya leaving the room ..

~~~

Tara waited and waited it seemed like it was taking forever to wheel Buffy into the room , it really had only been a few long moments but it felt like hours , she was tired and sore from the long day they all had , and the stress of everything that had happened and all the news that they had found out today was finally taking its tole on them.

The tired blonde just started to doze off when the nurses came in pushing a groogy Buffy into the room , Tara stood making sure she didn't wake Willow, she walked over to the side of the bed and waited a few moments for the nurses to finish doing what they had to do, once they had left the room Tara sat beside Buffy and waited ..

"Hey" The slayer groogly smiled through the pain that was shooting through her stomach, she whinced slightly as she tried to move she was in extream pain which wasn't usual for being the slayer .

"Hey Buffy" Tara smiled back glad to see her friend awake, glad to see her eye's again, pretty much just glad to know she was okay, but yet worried at how Buffy was going to take the news, Tara waited for a few moments making sure Buffy was actually awake she didn't want to have to explain this more then once .

"So I guess I got shot eh?" Buffy needlessly questioned a half smile on her lips , she could feel herself healing which was really the best part about being a slayer .

"Ya you did" Tara shook her head softly tears forming behind her eye's the day finally hitting her after hearing those words .

"Are you the only one here" Buffy asked as she looked around the room seeing someone laying beside her in another bed but not reconizing who it was just yet ..

"no the others are in the waiting room" Tara sighed she knew Buffy didn't yet know about Willow having been shot yet .

"Oh" Buffy frowned slightly wondering why just Tara was in the room " why where huh" Buffy questioned softly wondering what was up.

"I was here for you and " Tara stopped for a moment looking over at the other bed Buffy followed her line of vision .

"Willow" Buffy whispered trying to sit up but Tara softly pushed her back down by the shoulder ..

"Shh Buffy she's okay" Tara assured calmly with a small smile "she'll be fine in a few days her hand will need some therapy but other wise she'll be alright" Tara sighed wondering how things were going to go with Willow's hand .

"what how what Happened ?" She asked confused not really remembering what had happened so many hours ago ..

"Warren shot you , he was rapid firing , a bullet came flying through the bedroom window Willow pushed me out of the way and well it hit her in the shoulder" Tara sighed frowning as well just remembering that her lover had more then likely saved her life .

"oh" Buffy said her voice a soft scared whisper..

"I know Buffy I know" Tara sighed she knew she had to get to the big picture sooner or later and she would rather do it sooner then later ..

"What's wrong Tara ? was anyone else hurt? " Buffy asked quickly seeing the look on her friends face ..

"No no one was hurt don't worry okay" Tara took a breath it was now or never and well never wasn't really an option .. "Buffy the doctors came across something while fixing your wounds" She stared wondering if Buffy was cohearant enough to follow when she seen the slayer nod she knew she was .. so Tara contuined "You're fine , you'll be good as new in a few weeks but with your slayer healing more then likely a few days" She stopped to take a short breath before finally spitting it out .." But you are going to have to have bed rest for the next six months or so" Tara looked into Buffy's eye's "you're having a baby Buffy" she finally finished ..

Buffy's eye's nearly popped out of her head , "I .. What?....How?!" She asked her voice shaking tears forming behind her eyes she didn't know if she should be happy or scared , she was actually a little bit of both ..

"I'm thinking Spike" Tara whinced she didn't want to be the one to say it "and well you know how" She finished softly placing her hand on Buffy's arm gently trying to sooth her friend's worry ..

"Oh my" Buffy breathed shaking her head softly "How do you know?" She asked finally confused as to how Tara knew ...

"Dr. Cherrin the Dr. who saved you well he kinda slipped up not realizing none of us knew." Tara whinced again realizing that she pretty much just told Buffy that everyone knew ..

"Oh so ..." Buffy's eye's went wide once again "Dawnie" she looked at Tara her eye's pleading ..

"she's okay with it Buffy she's just worried about you is all" Tara gave a small half smile "and about her neice" Tara herself was worried, she didn't know what this all meant she didn't even know if the baby would be totally human but she did know she was happy and excited even if she shouldn't have been.

"Niece?" Buffy said out loud repeating Tara "I'm having a baby girl?" She asked a smile on her face she too was excited even though she was scared ..

"Just have a little Faith Buffy things will work out fine" Tara smiled giving the girl a small hug before sitting back both of them looking over at Willow as the girl stirred in her sleep ..

~~~~~

"Soo do you think Buffy is going to be pissed when she finds out who I went and brought home?" Willow asks Tara as they sit in the living room to have a nice hot cup of coco .

"I don't think she will be I think she's more worried about other things that are going on" Tara sighed she wasn't really sure things between Faith and Buffy weren't to good as of lately especially since Faith was working with Angel in LA she was envious of Faith even though she really wasn't in love with Angel anymore and well she doesn't think she ever really was to begin with ..

Buffy was in love with the idea of Angel but she wasn't really in love with him, same goes for Rhiely , and Spike even .. she wasn't sure of what she wanted anymore ..

"I hope not" Willow sighed again , she had called Faith yesterday when she got out of the hospital not really telling her what was happening just telling her that she was needed back in Sunnydale , Faith was more then willing to come help she might have been a bad girl but she wasn't a killer or anything her and B might not have gotten on to well when she lived there , but things could always be fixed ..

Faith thought it was always just the sexual tention between them that made them constantly fight , she liked Buffy alot but never wanted to tell the other slayer ..

"Hey Red?" Faith started as she came into the Summer's living room and sat down on the couch beside Tara and Willow ..

"Yes?" Willow questioned with a small smile wondering what Faith was up to ..

"is B dating anyone ?" Faith asked tilting her head slightly .

Willow smiled and chuckled softly "No she isn't seeing anyone anymore" She looked over at Tara seeing the sheepish look in Tara's eye's Willow went on "she was for a while Faith why don't you just tell her you like her ?" Willow deadpanned ..

Faith's mouth dropped open "How?" was all she could ask ..

"Oh come on Faith a blind bunny could tell you liked her" Willow chuckled at her own joke even though it wasn't really that funny "I could tell from the first moment I met you , I know I used to be harsh and kinda mean to you but I'm over that now I've grown up , and so have you .. and if you give Buffy a shot you'll see that she has too" Willow finished her mini babble slightly out of breath ..

"oh" Faith sighed leaning further into the couch "does B even know I'm here?" Faith asked looking from Tara to Willow seeing both their faces realizing Buffy doesn't know she's there just yet ..

"well okay then" Faith sighs again shaking her head she hated being put on the spot but if Buffy needed her help well then she was there to help .

~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:20 pm 
3. Flaming O

heh, good chapter. can't wait to see buffy's reaction to faith and how faith acts with her. This is an interesting story idea, can't wait for more! :peace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapter 3 B
(Have a little Faith in me)

"So Buff are you glad to be coming home today ?" Xander asked as he helped his friend out to his car , she felt much better it had been 7 days since she was shot and she was almost fully healed , the doctors were really suprised , but the rest of them knew it was the slayer healing that helped speed things up ..

"Sorta" Buffy whispered looking at the seatbelt she was pulling around herself ..

"worried?" Xander asked as he started his car and pulled out of the parking spot he was in .

"Sorta" Buffy again gave the short answer just like before making Xander roll his eye's .

"Buff talk to me" He sighed , placing his free hand on her's softly letting her know he was there whenever she was ready .

"I just I'm worried about things" Buffy started she didn't know how to phrase it , she hadn't talked to anyone yet about her being well a mom soon, not since Tara had told her .

"I understand" Xander said stupidly realzing he really didn't "well not that I understand but well I get that you're worried Buff"

"I Just do we know anything yet have we well should we research this?" She asks confused, " I mean she's mine I'm human but a slayer , and well Spikes and well he wasn't human anymore" She sighs shaking her head she wanted to be happy she wanted to be excited but she was scared ...

"We will if that's what you want us to do Buff but I'm sure things are fine!" He tried again to reasure her but he was failing badly .

"ya I'm sure they are too" Buffy placed her hands on her stomach softly a smile trying to play on her lips ..

~~~

"So do you want me to catch Buffy before she comes in the house and break the news that you are here to her or do you want to just suprise her?" Willow rambles on and on, pacing back and forth waving her left hand in the air her right one in a sling, panick starting to set in Tara and Faith can't help but laugh ..

"I think maybe someone calm should go warn B that ..." Faith couldn't finish her sentance , the front door opened and Buffy came walking in Xander in tow .

"Faith?" Buffy whispered her eye's going wide ..

"B" Faith smiled slightly wondering if Buffy was going to be pissed or not , to say the least Faith was among many who were extreamly shocked when Buffy wrapped her in a tight hug almost crushing the other slayers ribs ..

"Buffy Need Air" Faith whimpered slightly not wanting Buffy to let go but needing air even though she was a slayer too she had never felt someone hug her so tightly ..

"Sorry" Buffy said sheepishly pulling away looking at her feet.
"I'm just so ..." Buffy didn't know what to say she used to be mad at Faith used to be jelous of her , but she missed her, even though all they used to do was fight and argue , she had missed her being around .

"I missed you to B" Faith smirked finally saying it not minding for a moment that everyone thought she was a softy .

"Well I guess you know eh?" Buffy shied away for a moment , thinking someone had told Faith that she was pregnate not realizing that no one had said anything yet ..

"Ya they told me ya were shot" Faith whinced hating that Buffy had almost died again "Warren is a dead man if I get my hands on him" she gritted her teeth .

"Ya shot" Buffy shot a look towards Tara and Willow trying to find out if Faith knew or not , both girls shook their heads no and Buffy sighed a small sigh of relife , realzing she would have some time to break the news to Faith ..

"Why are you here?" Buffy finally asked wondering why Faith was there , truly knowing but wondering why Faith would come all the way there just because she was shot .

"The wicked little witches here told me ya were hurt and well might need some help for a few weeks " Faith winked at the two witches following the others into the living room to sit down ..

"I see" Buffy hesitated for a moment " I think I should maybe get some rest " She yawned feeling a little tired after a long day .

"ya you should go to bed B" Faith smiled glad to see that the blonde slayer was happy to see her , " ya need anythin yell" she smiled as she watched Buffy head up the stairs slowly .

~~~

"well I guess Buffy was happy to see Faith" Tara said a small confused look on her face wondering why Buffy was so damn happy to see the other slayer .

"Ya that's good" Willow yawned as she climbed into the bed beside her lover "I wonder when Buffy is going to tell her" she more asked herself then Tara knowing her girlfriend wouldn't have the answer's she was looking for .

"She'll tell her when she's ready" Tara smiled as she wrapped her arms around the red head .

"I guess" Willow sighed she was tired really tired from the pain killers and the stress of the last week .

"you're just worried that maybe there isn't something right going on?" Tara said exactly what Willow was thinking .

"Ya I'm worried about the baby" Willow sighed trying to get comfy her arm hurting slightly , and not being able to use it was starting to get on her nerves she wanted use of her arm and she wanted it now .

"I understand sweetie , We'll look into it if Buffy wants us too just give her a few days to let things settle in then we'll talk to her about it okay?" Tara yawned again trying hard to stay awake to talk to her lover .

"I wonder what she's going to name her?" Willow smiled sort of excited as well she was going to be an aunt she couldn't wait she just wanted to make sure it was a happy healthy HUMAN baby first .

"I don't know" Tara rolled her eye's with a smile .. after a few moments she started to doze off "I love you Willow"

"Love you to Tare" Willow said with a smile as she leaned up and kissed Tara goodnight .

~~~

Faith was on her way to bed in the spare room when she heard someone moving around in Buffy's room , she wanted to make sure everything was okay so she stopped for a moment and knocked lightly on the door ..

She waited to hear someone say come in when she didn't she turned the door handle "B you asleep?" Faith whispered looking into the dark room seeing Buffy was in her bed leaning against the wall awake .

"No" Buffy sighed as she turned her head to look at Faith who was still standing in the door way "Come in Faith" Buffy offered wondering why the dark slayer was just standing there .

"Kay" Faith smiled as she walked into the room taking a seat on the foot of Buffy's bed. "You need anything?" Faith asked not knowing what to say she hated silent moments .

"A million things" Buffy sarcasticly chuckled rolling her eye's and looking into Faith's .

"Like?" Faith asked wondering if there was anything she could do to help the blonde slayer .

Buffy took a deep breath "my life to be normal for one day?" Buffy joked wondering if that was every actually going to happen .

"What ya mean B?" Faith asked confused .

"I mean I wish something would just be normal " Buffy repeated "Just get up eat breakfast , go to work , go for a walk , have a dog ya know normal everyday life" She finished finally making things a little more clear for Faith ..

"Things will never be normal for us B " Faith sighed she sometimes too wished for a normal life, knowing though deep down inside it was never gonna happen not until she was dead anyhow "we just have to make the best of what we have"

Buffy thought about it for a moment a small crossing her face "I guess you're right" took Faiths hand in her's .

"B" Faith whispered wondering what Buffy was doing.

"stay in here tonight?" Buffy asked not really believing what she her self was saying .

"okay" Faith smiled knowing Buffy just didn't want to be alone .. she stood off the bed and walked towards the chair across the room pulling it up beside the bed, she went a grabbed a blanket , then took a seat looking at the confused looking Buffy "What?" She asked tilting her head wondering what Buffy was thinking yet again.

"I meant here" Buffy said as she moved over a few inches and patted the spot beside her on the bed .

"Oh" Faiths breath caught in her throat as she slowly stood sliding inbeside Buffy .

Buffy Smiled "Thank you Faith"

"no problem B" Faith smiled as she snuggled down softly pulling the other slayer on top of her, wrapping her arm around Buffy's shoulder holding onto her tightly .

"Goodnite Faith" Buffy whispered as she drifted off into dream land ..

"Nite B" Faith whispered back wondering how they got here ..

After a few moments Faith started to doze off as well , but just before she fell into a deep sleep she heard Buffy mumble "I have Faith" , which then made Faith smile wondering what the blonde was dreaming about .

~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:31 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness... Nice for Buffy to accept Faith back into her life... I hope she soon tells Faith about the baby.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:46 am 
3. Flaming O

heh, great chapter there. Amusing reaction from Buffy. Can't wait for more. :peace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

And I realized that , I hadn't had much Tara and Willow in my Tara Willow fic so here is a chapter with just them ... and a furry little person .

Chapter 4
(a little bit of puppy?)

"Willow can I ask you something ?" Tara whispered her voice a twindge of nervousness in it making Willow wonder if everything was okay ..

"Anything Tare" Willow smiled it had been a week since Buffy had come home from the hosipital , and 13 days since Willow had , which meant it was 14 days since she lost the use of her right arm , and in that 14 days Willow had worked her ass of to try and get some movement back she was amazing her doctors with how well she could move her arm and hand at this point they never expected it to have worked so fast , though Willow hadn't told them that Tara and her were working on healing it through natural magic's and meditation .

"What is your Favourite type of dog?" Tara finally asked what she had been wondering .

"I don't know I'm not really a dog person I don't think , I've never had one" Willow looked sad for a moment realizing that she hadn't had a dog other then Miss Kitty that her and Tara once had she hadn't had any other pets ... well other then the fish that Angel killed when he went all big bad ..

"You've never had a dog?" Tara questioned she knew this to be true since Willow had never mentioned one before .

"Nope I used to always bug my mother for one when I was a kid but I never did get one" Willow sighed a sad smile on her face her mother never really got her anything she wanted , well her mother was never really around other then the time she tried to burn her and Buffy at the stake ..

"I was wondering maybe if you thought it was okay , maybe we should get one" Tara half smiled she had been thinking about it for sometime now , she almost got one a while back but she didn't want to put any pressure on Willow with school and all .

"really?" Willow bounced excitedly a huge smile on her face "Now a dog ? or a puppy a squishy little puppy type doggie ?!" Willow was defenatly excited at the thought of a puppy ..

"either or" Tara answered a smile on her face , they had a big yard at the summers house , she knew Buffy wouldn't mind , as long as Willow and Tara took care of it, and well someone was always home , and Tara also thought it might be good for Dawn .

"Oh oh I vote for Puppy , though I'm not sure how to train one " Willow frowned for a moment then perked up again " we could always take it to classes to help us" She grinned from ear to ear still bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet .

Tara smiled as she leaned in a kissed her lover softly after a moment she pulled away " want to go look today?" Tara asked " we could always check the pound first then the pet stores if we don't find anything" ...

"GREAT IDEA !" Willow grinned as she ran to the bed grabbing her shoes with her left and sitting down trying to get them on but she couldn't quite use her arm that well yet , Tara saw that she was having trouble and went over and put Willow's shoes on for her tieing them .

"Thanks Love" Willow smiled a blush in her cheeks she was embarressed to have to have Tara do everything for her , for the first few days Tara even how to bathe her and Willow hated it , not that she hated Tara touching her from head to toe with a soapy sponge , but just hated the fact that she was almost like a baby with the lack of use in her arm , she couldn't wait to prove to dr's wrong and get full use back within a few weeks , she was hoping anyhow ..

~~~

"Oooooh Tara look at that one?!" Willow pointed out a little brownish looking mutt , "its so cute" She oowed and awwed , which made Tara laugh till she turned to look at the dog .

"Willow" Tara couldn't help but laugh "It has three legs , the paper here says its 14 years old , and it isn't good with kids or small animals" Tara read the list off wondering if it would deture Willow from wanting it .

"Oh" Willow grinned sheepishly moving foward to look at some other ones .

"What about this one?" Tara asked pointing to a jackrussle who looked rather sad .

"It says his name is Dicky" Willow scrunched up her nose "I'm not sure two lesbians should own a dog with that name" Willow chuckled "It would be kinda ironic"

"True" Tara sighed , this was alot harder then it seemed they had already been to a few petstores and well none of the puppies there had caught their eye , now there only had a few cages here to look at and still nothing .

"Tare" Willow whispered a small smile on her face as she looked through one of the cages at a beautiful American White shepherd .

"Isis" Tara smiled at the dogs name or what the ASPCA had listed as her name ..

"This is the one" Willow's smile grew wider even though she hadn't looked at any of the information she knew this was the dog for them .

"Lets see if we can get them to take her out to see how she is with us" Tara suggested walking up to one of the volenteers .

Willow stayed at the dogs cage , looking at the big sad brown eyes that looked back at her "Isis today is your lucky day" Willow smiled the dog tilting her head, walking over to the bars to stick her nose through trying to get a closer sniff of Willow "I think you've found you're new home" Willow again talked to Isis knowing the dog would understand her , Willow reached out to touch the dogs nose, hoping Isis was friendly , Willow's smile grew huge when Isis licked her hand and wagged her tail ..

"Will" Tara sighed as she came up beside the redhead "The volenteer wanted to talk to us about her before we make any defenite decision" Tara looked lovingly at the redhead seeing the resolve face on her made the blonde witch smile "she just has a history is all" Tara reasured her love that they would still look into taking Isis home with them today.

"okay" Willow sighed "are they at least going to bring her with us so we can pet her while they tell us her history?" Willow questioned her voice almost childish , she had instantly fallen inlove with the dog .

"they won't let us even take her for a small walk till we find out about her past" Tara sighed she knew it was going to be hard to drag her lover from the cage let alone out of the pound if there was something bad they learned about the dog and wouldn't be able to take her home .

"Okay okay" Willow grumbled as they followed one of the pound workers into a small office not to teribly far from Isis's cage .

~~~~

"So your friend here told me you were interested in Isis Eh?" The somewhat nice lady asked Willow as she took a seat beside Tara .

"My girlfriend would be right I am interested in her" Willow gently corrected the lady on the friend part .

"Well okay to start sorry about that I didn't realize" The lady smiled her apoligy Willow and Tara both nodded their thanks "And also my name is Eliza" She reached her hand out first taking Willow's who introduced herself then Tara's who mimicked Willow's words just inserted her name instead .

"Now I would love to see Isis find a new home she has been with us for a long time now" Eliza said as she looked at the dogs file .

"how long is a long time?" Tara questioned with a worried look in her eye's , A dog that pretty wouldn't be left behind long unless there was something majorly wrong with her .

"about 5 months now" Eliza said a sad look on her face "She has a few issues , she just went up for adoption about a week ago , as you can tell she is rather skinny she weighs about 28 pounds now" She took a breath turning the page "she was about 18 pounds when we got her , we took her from an abusive house" She looked up at Tara and Willow making sure they were following .

"her breed is supposed to weigh between 60 and 70lbs" Tara and Willow both cringed they knew the dog was extreamly underweight but they couldn't really tell by the way she was laying how much under weight she was .

"wow" Tara sighed

"she is house trained as far as we can tell , people here walk her about 3 times a day and she never has an accident in her cage unless she has an upset stomach , she knows basic tricks , sit , stay , roll over, come , down , be good , and so on" Eliza again paused for a moment letting the girls ask any questions they had but when there was just silence she went on "she doesn't like change , she gets nervouse easily , she also has a tendence to bite her self , she chews her skin till there is no fur left if she gets to wound up , she shouldn't be left alone for more then 3 hours at a time , she is great with kids and other animals " Eliza flipped the page again ..

Willow and Tara both had smiles on their faces , they hadn't heard anything yet that would make them change their minds about wanting to take Isis home with them .

"now for the serious part , she had a stomach desies for a while she is cleared up now but it was cause by lack of food and clean water as well as lack of clean living conditions , she was locked in a basement for 2 years with nothing but bread now and then a maybe a bowl of water once a week , she was kept on a 50lb chain the entire time , she was extreamly abused " Eliza cringed she hated bad dog owners , people that looked at them like demons when they were just as important as humans sometimes even more so , well that's what she thought anyhow .

"Oh my" Tara nearly had tears in her eye's for Isis , she was 100% sure now she was going to take this dog home and treat her how she should have been treated all along .

"Tare" Willow whispered looking at her lover "we're taking her right?" Willow needlessly asked she knew by the look in Tara's eye's that nothing was going to stop her from taking the dog with them when they left today .

"yes we are" Tara looked at Eliza with a smile , Eliza's smile was twice the size of Tara's she was glad to see this dog going home to a real home not to a bad one ..

"well I guess we should get started on the paper work then" Eliza smiled as she opened a file cabnit "She is spayed , and needles are upto date" she let the girls know so they wouldn't have to worry about it ."she is also licenced for the next year so you won't have to worry about that either "what else should I tell you about her Oh her Birthday is July 3rd she will be 3 " She smiled letting them know her exact birthday sometimes people liked to get their dog something nice on their birthday ..

"awesome" Willow smiled as Tara started to fill out the paper work "how much is she to adopt?" Willow finally asked ..

"350" Eliza sighed "I wish it were cheaper but we don't set the rules" she looked at the girls making sure they were still interested ..

"Perfect" Tara smiled up at her " I was planning on spending about 500 , so that means we can go to the pet store and get everything we need !" she looked up at Willow ..

"Ohhhh like a collar , and bed , and food and pretty bowls with her name engraved on them!" Willow bounced in her seat making both woman laugh ..

"ya like all that stuff" Tara agreed with a huge smile she was excited this was a big step to her, getting a dog ..

~~~~

" So what do you think about this collar" Willow asked as she walked Isis down another isle of the pet store she couldn't believe how well behaved Isis was being , this all being so new to her she was just amazing Willow thought .

"I like it" Tara smiled "Oh and it has a matching leash which means we can give back the one we borrowed from the pound" Tara smiled as she picked up the bright red leash , it had little paw prints on it .

"Awesome" Willow grinned like a little kid at christmas time .

"Now we need shampoo conditioner , food bowls , food , and some treats and toys" Tara ran over the mental list she had made , they had already picked out the bed which was also red , and velvet covered , only the best for their princess as Willow had said, which had made Tara chuckle .

"I'm so excited" Willow looked to Tara then down at Isis , " and you my princess" Isis tilted her head it almost looked as if she was grinning "are going to be spoiled rotten" Willow grinned and the dog gave a small bark making both women smile from ear to ear .

~~~~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

Adorable chapter. Loved the Willow/Tara action and the puppy addition.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Liked the Puppy buying situation...

Post subject: Re: Seeing Colours chapters 5 and 6
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapter 5
(Just a little chat)

"Faith wanna go for coffee?" Buffy asked as she sat at the kitchen table , she wanted to talk to Faith , Willow and Tara were out all day , they said something about needing to go find a furry friend , Buffy didn't mind to much , she didn't worry about what Tara and Willow would end up brining home she knew her friends would take care of what ever it may be she was just hoping it wasn't another rat , one was enough , two would just be bad , Buffy hated rat's even if the one was Amiee .

"Sure" Faith smiled she had just finished showering and waking up fully it was still early , she seen that Buffy was a little upset about something and knew the girl wanted to talk to her but she wasn't going to push .

Buffy wasn't feeling to bad today , with her slayer healing and what not she was pretty much all healed up and ready for action , other then the one thing holding her back .

Faith was a bit worried she thought after a few moments thinking about it that maybe Buffy was back to normal and would want her to go home now , they hadn't talked much , they ate together and what not but Buffy mainly stayed in her room , and Faith out watching over sunnydale making sure no big bads were going to try and take over the town .
Faith didn't want to go , not just yet anyhow .

They left the house in silence , neither knowing what to say to the other they walked for a long while till they reached the Espresso pump , Faith offered to get Buffy her usual Mocha but Buffy asked for herbal tea instead ,a slight blush in her face , Faith wondered why Buffy wanted tea and not a good dose of caffine .

they sat in silence for a little while longer each pondering their thoughts when Buffy finally spoke up .

"How long you gonna stay for?" She asked a slight hint of hopefulness in her voice .

Faith tilted her head "as long as you wanna keep me" she smiled a half smile .

Buffy's heart skipped a beat at those words , even though she knew Faith didn't mean them that way it was nice to hear them, "forever if I could" Buffy mumbled almost forgetting that Faith had slayer hearing as well ..

Faith went to say something but she thought she heard something very strange come from Buffy "what?" She asked her tone a little nervous .

"I said for as long as you want?" Buffy said her voice almost a whisper a questioning tone behind it wondering if Faith had made any plans to go home yet .

"Hell B I could just move in with ya !" Faith laughed " things seem pretty damn good this time round Don't think I wanna give it up just yet" She smirked , trying to play off how she was really feeling .

"There's room" Buffy shurgged , it was a huge house they could work on the basement Faith could have it like a little apartment almost ..

"are you serious B?" Faith asked not wanting to just jump on it right away ..

"Sure why not?" Buffy asked a small smile trying to come through her worry .

"For real you would just let me move in?" Faith asked again not really believing her .

"Yes Faith" Buffy sighed , this was harder then she thought it was going to be "I Might need you around for a while anyhow" She finally smiled.

"how come?" Faith asked wondering why Buffy would make a comment like that, and with the look in the blondes eye's she knew something was up .

Buffy was about to say something but then she realzied she wasn't quiet ready yet to tell Faith what was going on , but she knew she had to soon because within a few weeks she was sure she would start showing ...

"I need to tell you something important but I'm not ready yet" Buffy was honest well as honest as she could be right now .

"okay" Faith sighed she knew it was going to take some time for Buffy to fully trust her again.

Buffy must have seen the look in Faiths eye's "Faith it's not you , suprisingly I trust you" Buffy half smiled half laughed ..

Faith also laughed "that is suprising" She finally stopped chuckling "That's a good thing, I would never do anything to lose your trust again B" Faith admited .

"I just have to figure more things out in my head before I tell you" Buffy sighed getting back to what she was trying to say earlier.

"okay" Faith reached out and placed her hand over Buffy's to let her know without words that everything would be okay and she could talk to her if she needed to. "I know I'm not really the talkitive type" Faith started after a moment "But if you wanna talk I'm here B alright?"

"thanks Faith" Buffy smiled and squeezed the hand that was held within her's.

Faith just smiled she was enjoying the contact between them.

~~~

Chapter 6
(Not the way she should have found out)

"Buffy you have to tell Faith" Tara sighed as she took a seat beside Buffy on her bed , the blonde was experiencing her first extream case of morning sickness , she was pale and clammy as well which was worrying Tara a little bit so she went and got the slayer some orange juice and crackers .

"I can't yet Tara I know I Have to but I can't" Buffy grumbled and jumped off the bed to run back into the bathroom to get sick , Tara followed close behind ..

Tara walked over to the ledge of the tub and took a seat softly rubbing Buffy's back as she got sick, she also held her hair back , shaking her head Tara just sat there soothing the sick slayer .

After a few moments Buffy finally stood and rinsed out her mouth with mouth wash then went back into the bed room , Tara again following , "Thank you" Buffy smiled weakly at the witch "I just I don't want to lose her and I think she might freak when she finds out" Buffy again sighed and leaned against the headboard .

"It's just you're starting to show Buffy" Tara sighed again placing her hand softly on Buffy's stomach , she couldn't help but smile at the feeling of the slayers slightly extended belly.

"I know" Buffy closed her eye's for a moment "not meaning to change the subject but umm have we found anything out yet?" Buffy motioned to her stomach.

Tara smiled softly "not yet sweetie" She sighed, the witch was worried as well "We've been looking into it , we called Giles in England and he is looking into it as well" Tara winced .

"YOU WHAT?!" Buffy shot straight up in the bed "you what you called Giles you told GILES!" She screamed the older mans name ...

"Sorry but we needed the help and Willow kinda didn't even think about it when she called to ask him then we realized that you might get a little ummm angry?" Tara questioned lowering her head she knew as well as Willow did that they had no right to tell the man that was like a father to all of them about Buffy being pregnate .

"Sorry" Buffy lowered herself back into the bed placing her hand on Tara's knee "Sorry Tara didn't mean to make you feel bad" She said in a soothing calm tone she knew the Blonde witch got a little upset over people being mad , it was because of the way she was raised and Buffy hated to upset her ..

"I know you should have been the one to tell him and we really didn't have any right so I'm sorry Buffy" Tara sighed , bending her neck trying to pop it , it was suddenly stiff .

"no its okay" Buffy sighed yet again "what did he say?" she finally asked wondering how the watcher took the news ..

"he umm is on his way , he'll be here in two days" Tara again winced she regretted telling the man now all he was going to do was worry pace and clean his glasses at least for the next 5 months anyhow .

"TWO DAYS?!" Buffy again shot up and almost out of the bed ..

Tara finally had enough "BUFFY!" she demanded "Calm down , you're going to upset the baby!" she blurted out pushing the slayer on the shoulder softly making her sit down and relax ..

"The what ?" Faith's voice was hardly a whisper as she stood in Buffy's door way , her mouth slightly open , and her eye's wide .

"oh fuck" Tara jerked her head up to look at the dark slayer , both girls being slightly shocked at the swear word coming out of the shy blonde ..

"I agree" Buffy sighed her voice just as quiet as Faiths.

Faith just stood there not knowing what to say and she didn't really trust her feet enough to walk away, so she stood there waiting for someone to say something .

"I should let you two talk?" Tara questioned looking over at Faith then to Buffy her sentence a question ..

Buffy nodded her head and Tara got up off the bed "Make sure she drinks the OJ please Faith" Tara asked her voice caring .

Faith nodded her head as Tara left the room , still not knowing what to say or do she just stood there ..

after a few moments Buffy finally spoke up "Faith please" She said her voice scared and small ...

Faith walked into the room and closed the door behind her , she didn't want to run away but she was hurt and worried and so damn confused .

"What baby?" Faith asked again looking at Buffy knowing exactly what baby but hoping that they were talking about Tara being pregnate .

"I never wanted you to find out like that Faith I really didn't you have to believe me" Buffy was almost in tears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Faith was starting to get slightly angry but she was holding it in for the time being .

"I just didn't want you to freak" Buffy sighed and lowered her head so Faith wouldn't see her cry .

"So what you were going to wait till when ? When Buffy till the baby was here till it was 2 or maybe 10?!" Faith's voice was starting to get a bit higher, she clenched her teeth then made her hands into fists ..

she was trying hard to calm herself but she was having a hard time with it .

"I was going to tell you this week Faith I swear I was I just was scared" Buffy's voice was still small, Faith could hear the tears behind it and it calmed her ...

"B look at me" Faith asked softly putting her hand on Buffy's knee .

Buffy looked up right into Faiths eye's "I'm sorry"

"don't be" Faith half smiled , it was a weak smile but still a smile "How?" She asked still confused as to how Buffy was pregnate .

"spike" Buffy whispered lowering her head again ..

"Oh" Faith's eye's went wide.

"did anyone tell you about?" Buffy asked her voice a little worried about what she might to tell Faith

"Tara told me" Faith lowered her head she was glad the blonde vamp was dead because if he wasn't she was going to have to kill him .

"everything?" Buffy asked in a hopeful tone.

"I think so other then the you being pregnate part I think" Faith wondered if she knew everything "I know Tara killed him , he tried to hurt you , I know you and him were together for a while."

"Okay" Buffy sighed she was almost glad Tara had told Faith mostly everything but again she was a little upset that Faith had to find out from someone else .

"Is it?" Faith wanted to ask but she wasn't sure how ..

"we don't know if the baby is going to be human or not" Buffy sighed and shook her head she knew exactly what Faith was thinking but wasn't asking .

"oh" faith again sighed , she still didn't know what to do or think..

"Will and Tare are researching" Buffy told the other slayer "Giles is on his way here by the sounds of things" Buffy slightly chuckled "Everyone else know's" She then frowned feeling bad again for Faith being the last to know .

"Okay" Faith didn't know what to say "I'll be here for ya B if you want me to be" Faith admitted with a weak smile .

Buffy smiled and reached out and took Faith's hand "Thank you Faith" she said her voice soft "I mean it thank you and I want you here"

Faith looked from their hands to Buffy "Good" she smiled "You should drink your OJ" Faith said as she reached to the night stand with her free hand and grabbed the glass of OJ to hand to Buffy ... but before she could pass it to her Buffy was out of the bed and in the bath room ..

Faith followed wondering if the blonde was okay when she realised she was having morning sickness "aww B" Faith sighed as she mimiked Tara's earlier movements and sat rubbing the blondes back ...

~~~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update! i'm liking this story. can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:45 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... Good that Faith now knows about Buffy's pregnancy and doesn't freak out... I hope they have some naked snugglies soon...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

I just started reading your story and I totally love it. I love how cute Willow is about getting a dog. Buffy and Faith are a cute couple too, it's great to see Faith has changed, I hope they get together soon. Keep up the great work!! :party :pinky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapter 7
(thats what friends are for)

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" Faith asks as she sits down on the couch beside the blonde slayer , it had been a long night the night before , slaying in Sunnydale had never been such a bitch , not that Faith remembers any how it was kill after kill , and hell she was one for the kill but sometimes it was just tiring , like this past week , she had been worried sick about Buffy and the baby wondering if everything was going to end up alright, it usally didn't, Faith wasn't the praying type but lately she had been trying in vain to do anything to make sure this one thing happened for the good and was right .

"No" Buffy smiled at Faith "you can come with me if you want , I just don't want you thinking you have to"

"I know B" Faith smiled and jumped off the couch "I'm gonna go get some clean clothes on before we head out I have like 5 mins right?" Faith looked at the clock then to Buffy to make sure it was alright .

"you have time for a quick shower if you'd like" Buffy smiled again , she didn't bother getting up, it had been a week since she had told Faith about the baby , and now she was going to another exam to make sure everything was fine , and to find out the sex of the baby.

"thanks B" Faith smiled and bounded up the stairs taking two at a time.

~~~

It had been about ten minuets since Faith headed up the stairs , Buffy smiled when she heard the water shut off 5 minuets ago , she knew Faith was wanting to know what the sex of the baby was too but she didn't know why she was so excited .

Faith came walking down the stairs , her hair wet and hanging on her shoulders , she was in low riding pair of jeans and black fitted dress shirt , she was carring her boots in her hands Buffy couldn't help but smile , she looked pretty .

"so beautiful" Buffy whispered not realizing she had said it out loud.

"what's beautiful?" Faith looked confused trying to find what was beautiful in the room , it looked the same to her .

"Oh" Buffy blushed "Umm" she didn't know what to say she wanted to say what she was thinking but the last thing she wanted to do right now was scare off the other girl .

"What B?" Faith asked sitting down beside the blonde , quickly throwing her boots on and lacing them up.

"You" Buffy finally just whispered not looking up at Faith .

Faith couldn't help but smile "thanks B" Faith smirked making the blonde blush slightly then Faith realized that Buffy was being serious "oh" Faith breathed as she looked into the blondes eye's

"sorry" Buffy sighed rolling her eye's and shaking her head.

"No B" Faith sighed as well reaching out her hand and taking Buffy's "Don't be sorry"

the dark slayer didn't know what to say , she wanted to tell Buffy she was beautiful as well but she didn't want to push her self on her , expecially since they were finally getting along and getting along really well at that .

"you almost ready?" Buffy asked deciding to change the subject.

Faith took a deep breath then stood "yup" She smiled and reached out her hand "want help up?" She offered knowing it was getting to be a little bit hard for Buffy to get around , within the last week she had really started to show .

"sure" Buffy smiled at the helpfulness of Faith, she took the offered hand and slowly rose to her feet.

"lets go then" Faith smiled as she walked them towards the front door not for a second thinking of letting go of Buffy's hand.

Buffy just smiled and followed tighening her grip on the hand that was within her's.

~~~

"Ms. Summers?" The nurse called out to the waiting room which was full of extreamly pregnate women.

"That would be me" Buffy smiled as she adjusted herself to stand but before she could Faith was already up offering her, her hand yet again, Buffy smiled and took it ..

"This way" The nurse looked at the two women and ground her teeth together as she led them to their room not saying another word as she closed the door behind them .

"well she seemed nice" Faith said in an extreamly sarcastic tone looking to where Buffy was sitting on the exam bed.

"she was the last time I was here" Buffy said her tone slightly confused.

"she saw us together B , thinks we're together" Faith summed up shrugging .

"oh" Buffy frowend slightly "well then she's a bitch" She shrugged also making Faith laugh.

~~~

"Hello Buffy" Dr. Cherrin smiled as he walked into the room with a chart in his hand and a coffee in the other .

"Hi Doc" Buffy smiled back slightly nervous .

"no need to be nervous I don't bite" the Dr chuckled as he took a seat at the small desk, finally noticing someone else was in the room this time not just Buffy and her Friend Tara.

"I'm not sure we've met?" The Dr looked at the dark haired girl " I'm Dr. Cherrin." He politely reached his hand out to shake Faith's .

"Faith"

"Nice to meet you Faith" the Dr again smiled as he let go of her hand and went back to Buffy's chart "so we are here today to make sure things are going okay , and to see what the sex of the baby is ?" He wanted to clear things up before he got started .

"yes sir" Buffy smiled and softly placed her hand on her stomach.

"Well I will get you a gown and leave the room if you could change for me please" He smiled as he pulled down a gown from the cabnit beside him passing it to Buffy .

"okay" Buffy said her voice going straight back to being nervous.

Dr. Cherrin left the room leaving Faith and Buffy alone ." I'll um go as well" Faith said as she stood and headed towards the door .

"It's okay Faith" Buffy smiled "I'm going to need your help tieing the back anyhow " she shrugged slighty as she undid her jeans and slipped them down her legs .

Faiths mouth went dry as she looked at Buffy's toned tanned legs slowly appering from under the jeans .
Buffy chuckled seeing the look on Faith's face her eye's wide .

Buffy blushed slightly when she realized if she wanted Faith to turn around she was going to have to ask her to "umm" Buffy started and Faith realized she had been staring ..

"OH shit sorry B" Faith said as she turned to face the door ..

"it's okay Faith" Buffy smiled and Faith could hear it in her voice , she quickly took off her shirt and pulled on the gown "you can turn back around now"

and Faith did , her face looking slightly flushed , "Do ya need my help now?" She asked not knowing what else to say or do ..

"please " Buffy turned so her back was to Faith , Faith slowly stepped towards the blonde taking the ropes that were attached to the gown bringing them together slowly and softly tieing them , her knuckles slightly brushed against Buffy's toned back , making the blonde and dark haired girl shiver .

"thank you" Buffy said her voice not much higher then a whisper .

"welcome" Faith said her voice also a whisper .

~~~~

"WILLOW?!" Tara yelled wondering where her lover had gone off to , they were in the bed room talking then , Tara had to run to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and when she came back , the red head was nowhere to be found .

"IN HERE" Willow yelled from in Buffy's room .

"huh" Tara let out a small grunt wondering what the hell her girlfriend was doing in Buffy's room, either way she went in to see what was up then she almost fell over laughing when she saw what , Isis was doing to her poor girlfriend .

"Isis give me that back!" Willow demanded her voice annoyed as she wresteled her boot out of Isis's mouth , trying in vain to get it away from her but the damn dog had a good grip.

"Isis drop it" Tara said her voice totally calm and low .

and Isis did , instantly and ran over to Tara's side panting and looking cute as hell .

"what how?" Willow was confused but greatful to have her boot back before it got eaten up.

"Be Firm baby , Firm but nice" Tara half smiled, then looked down at the happy dog scratching behind her ear .

"uh huh well damn who knew" Willow sighed as she walked up beside Tara rolling her eye's at the dog that was obviously attached to Tara more then herself , but she didn't mind at all.

"I love you" Tara smiled as she wrapped her arms around Willow's waist giving her a quick passionet kiss before heading back downstairs with Isis and Willow following close behind.

~~~

"Are you ready?" Dr. Cherrin asked as he lifted Buffy's gown up and turned on the ultrasound.

"as ready as I'll ever be" Buffy said her voice still low , Faith was standing beside the bed not knowing what to do with her hands.

Buffy reached out and took on of Faiths hands she was nervous and slightly scared to be honest "Thank you" Buffy whispered and Faith gave her a quick grin before looking back at the monitor .

The Dr. moved the little handle thingy around for a few moments , making Buffy and Faith wonder what was up , then he smiled "everything seems to be moving along just fine" Both woman let a slight sigh out .

"boy or girl?" Faith asked looking at Buffy knowing she wanted to know just as much .

"are you sure you want to know?" The Dr looked at Buffy for the answer.

"Yes I am" Buffy smiled and squeezed Faith's hand a bit more ."Tara swears I'm having a girl" Buffy whispers with a smile to Faith .

"well then let me take a look" The Dr , moved it around a little more then he smiled "A girl" He said his voice sure .

"We're having a girl!" Faith whispered before she realized what she was saying there were slight tears in her eye's for a moment .

Buffy looked suprised at Faith's word "We're" Then she smiled when she saw the tears in the slayers eye's , she knew her own were just as full of them if not more so .

"Yes we are" Buffy said strongly holding tightly to Faith's hand Faith looked down at her a look of shock on her face , silently asking Buffy if she meant that .

~~~

"OH COME ON!" Willow growned out as she chased the dog back up the stairs this time trying to get Buffy's boot out of her mouth "Why always me you only ever pick on me , you're great for Tara and Buffy and Faith AND EVEN DAWN! yet you give me a hard time every chance you get!" She grumbled as she chased the dog into Dawns room .

Isis looked up for a moment and Willow swore she saw the dog smirking , then Isis barked at her pretty much daring her to try and get the boot this time and Willow waited for a moment then she saw her chance and leaped on the bed rolling on top of the dog pinning her trying to get the boot , she couldn't help but laugh as the dog rolled around finally dropping it so she could enjoy the belly rub she was getting from the redhead .

"HA!" Willow grabbed the boot quickly as she scratched the dogs belly "I knew I'd find a way to beat you at your little tricks !" She proclaimed with a big smile at the dog before placing a quick kiss on the top of Isis's head and jumping off the bed and out the door where she ran straight into Tara knocking them both to the ground.

"Ow" Tara said her voice laughing as she landed ontop of the redhead , the fall made Willow drop the boot and Isis was right there to steal it as it hit the ground running off this time back down the stairs .

Willow rolled her eye's and stood up quickly helping Tara up and giving her a quick kiss before running off after the dog to try and get the damn boot back yet again ..

Tara laughed whole heartedly as she followed the two of them , they made a great pair if anything they always kept her laughing .

"Isis drop it!" Willow's voice was firm she was trying to do what Tara had said but so far it wasn't working if it was doing anything it was seeming to make Isis tease her that much more ..

The front door opened and in walked Faith and Buffy they quickly caught onto what was going on "Isis" Faith said her voice calm but firm , the dog instantly dropped the boot and walked over to the two of them wagging her tail and panting , she quickly looked back at Willow another little smirk on the dogs face ..

"DID YOU SEE THAT ?!" Willow nearly yelled making them jump to look and see what the hell she was talking about , all three of them thinking there was a demon in the house or something "she's smirking at me!" Willow pouted making Tara, Faith and Buffy bust out laughing .

"It's okay sweetie , We know the dog mocks you all the time" Tara picked on the redhead slightly as she walked over and wrapped her arms around her neck placing a kiss on her cheek .

"Fine ya'll make fun of me but one day she'll mock you and you'll understand what I'm saying!" Willow grumbled but there was a smile on her lips as she wrapped her arms around Tara as well .. both of them turned to look at Faith and Buffy who were now seated on the couch , Faith in the corned and Buffy leaning against her , Isis was in the free spot on the end panting and playing with a dog toy ..

"So how'd it go?" Willow asked as she sat down in the big chair across from them Tara sitting in her lap .

"We're having a girl!" Faith proclaimed proudly making Tara and Willow quirk an eyebrow at her wording .

"Yes she's a girl" Buffy smiled as Faith placed her hand on her stomach making Tara and Willow look even more confused , but Buffy didn't mind it was almost natural to have Faith's hand there , it was warm and comforting .

"I told ya she was gonna be a girl" Tara smiled she was right she just knew it .

"Ohh do we have any names yet?!" Willow bounced excitedly ..

Tara laughed "Baby Buffy just found out give her some time to pick a name okay?" Tara looked over at the two slayers "but do you have any you've thought of at least ?" She finally asked excitedly ..

Buffy and Faith both laughed "we are thinking either Sara" Willow and Tara both moaned "I'm guessing that's a no?" Buffy laughed .

"I don't like sara either" Faith agreed with their friends .

"and Tegan" Buffy smiled placing her hand over top of Faith's ..

"I like that name" Willow smiled as well looking at Tara .

"Humm" Was all Tara said , she had to think about that one .

"Or Rebecca-Lynn" Faith smiled , she liked that name the most , Buffy had picked it but it had a ring to it .

"Oh" Tara smiled she liked that name to .

"I like that one more , its pretty and elegant and has so many cute little nick names we could give her like Becca or Reba , or Beccie , or Bec" Willow babbled slightly naming off all the things she could think of ..

"Oh I wonder if they sell little leather sleepers!" Faith grinned it was defenatily something she was going to look into .

Buffy, Willow and Tara all rolled their eye's and groaned .

~~~

"So when is he going to be here?" Dawn asked as she flopped down on the couch running her hand through her hair before Isis hit her with her paw letting her know she wanted to be pet , Dawn smiled and started petting the dog on the head while they all waited for Giles to show up .

"Willow said they would be here around sixish" Tara smiled from the place she was seated across the room .

"I'm nervous" Buffy sighed she was sitting on the other end of the couch leaning against Faith yet again .

"It'll be alright" Faith smiled and gave the girl a quick hug.

"I know" Buffy sighed and leaned back , Faith had started to rub her neck softly , she was enjoying it , she looked at her watch quickly seeing it was ten to six , she was getting really nervous she didn't want Giles to be dissapointed in her , she knew he wouldn't be but she was still scared her would be.

~~~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:23 pm 
3. Flaming O

haha great chapter. i love the character interactions in your story

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:21 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness.... Loved the Buffy Faith interaction... Isis is really driving Willow bonkers...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapter 8
(the art of letting go)

"Tara?" Willow spoke her girlfriends name in a soft questioning tone.

"Humm yes love?" Tara smiled as she unpacked a box as well they had decided to move into the basement , they paid and had it made into an apartment after talking with Buffy about it who thought it was a great idea since there was adoor that lead into it which would be great for them and Isis .

"What's this?" Willow held up a picture she had never seen before , it was Tara and a dark haired girl she almost looked like Faith but she was built a little differently ..

Tara's eye's went rather large as she looked at the item in question "Umm just a picture?" She asked with a hopeful smile that Willow would just say okay and put it back , but she knew her girlfriend better then that .

"and who is the girl , I've never seen her before" Willow wondered , Tara and this girl looked happy , it never clued into Willow that it might have been Tara's ex.

Tara walked over towards the redhead and took the picture from her , a smile graced her face remembering when the picture was taken it was a happy time in her life .

"she's my ex Will" Tara whispered as she placed the picture down on the table beside their bed .

"Oh" Willow sighed and frowned slightly , she was secure with Tara but she didn't realize her lover had stuff from her ex still, But she also wasn't one to talk since she had pictures of Oz around somewhere as well as the little pez he gave her when they were younger.

Tara rolled her eye's at the look on her girlfriends face , "just kept the picture to remember the one part of my teenage years that was nice" Tara shrugged it was true .

"tell me about her" Willow asked not with jealiousy in her voice but wonder .

"okay" Tara was hesitant but she did as Willow asked she didn't want to hide things from her lover never .

"Her name was jordan" Tara smiled again then her smile turned sad , "we were childhood friends lived next door to me my entire life" Tara stopped for a moment she didn't realize it still hurt to think about Jordan "when we were 13 we realized we liked each other , we were just kids though , we would sneak around all the time so our parents wouldn't get angry and not let us see each other , mine never found out her's did , and they took it well , we were 16 when they found out , they were open about it and they liked me , her house was somewhere we could go to be us" Tara paused for a moment sitting on their bed , Willow sat down beside her then she went on "We were together all through high school. we had fun she was my first everything kiss love"

Willow looked at Tara she seen the sad look in the blondes eye's "ya want me to beat her up for breaking your heart?" She asked a small smile on her lips which faded quickly at Tara's next words .

"you can't" Tara took a deep breath , it had taken her a long time to get over Jordan , a really long time she still wasn't exactly okay when she met Willow but she was dealing alot better , she wasn't sure why she never told the red head about her , Willow knew she was with someone before but she didn't know any great details of it. "six months before we were to graduate highschool she was in a car accident" Tara looked to Willow tears behind her eye's , Willow ran her hand soothingly over Tara's back .

"I'm sorry" Willow didn't know what to say .

"we loved each other , she was going to go to USC as well , but some asshole drunk driver slammed into her and she never had a chance, the paramedics said she was dead at the scene" Tara finshed tears finally falling down her face .

"oh baby" Willow sighed she almost hated herself for bringing it up, she wrapped her arms around her lover and held her tight trying to take the pain away .

after a long while Tara finally cleared her throat "I'm sorry" she blushed as she looked at the redhead .

"what for ?" Willow looked confused

"for telling you about my first love , keeping her picture and ya know" Tara wasn't sure what else to add so she just stopped .

"Tara , I didn't expect to be your first true love silly" Willow rolled her eye's "You're hot other people must have had a chance before me , I'm sorry you lost your best friend" Willow gave a small smile , she was glad Tara was her's but she would never want her lover to have to go through something that horrible .

"that's when my parents found out I was gay that's when my dad freaked" Tara rolled her eye's hating to remember her father "mom was okay with it she was there for me , until she passed away but dad " she shook her head to rid her of the bad memories of him "You umm don't want me to throw out the picture do you?" she asked slightly worried that Willow wouldn't want it around .

"never Tara" Willow shook her head without a second thought she answered , and it was true she wouldn't have wanted Tara to throw away that picture .

"thank you" Tara smiled and tucked the picture back into the box it came from .

"no problem love" Willow smiled and kissed Tara on the tip of the nose "I love you pretty lady" willow gave a goofy smile .

"I love you to Will" Tara smiled back and leaned into her lover .

~~~

"FAITH!?" Buffy bellowed from the bed room , she was 8 months pregnate now and having a really hard time getting around , she swore she was having triplets but the Dr. kept tyring to reassure her that there was only one baby in there .

"yes dear?" Faith chuckled sarcasticly , then down right laughed when she walked in and saw Buffy trying to manuver into a strange angle to put her shoes on .

"I can't get them on anymore" Buffy pouted and whinned crossing her arms softer over her extreamly large belly .

"poor baby" Faith mocked as she walked into help her friend out , she slowly and gently put the shoes on her feet and tied them for the blonde .

"God I wish she would just hurry up already" Buffy again pouted as she stood with the help of Faith .

"me to" Faith agreed with a eye roll , Buffy was being extreamly hormonal and the morning sickness wasn't getting any better she was starting to worry that her friend was going to throw up her toe nails one of these days .

"why do we have to go for this walk anyway ?" Buffy was starting to get slightly moody .

"Because it's healthy for you and for little missy in there" Faith smiled as she placed her hand over Buffy's stomach .

she still hadn't told Buffy about how she wanted to be with her how she wanted to help take care of the baby , wanted to grow old with her , nope she still hadn't told her and she wasn't sure when that was actually going to happen , they flirted and danced around things but neither of them had yet admitted their feelings for the other , they still slepts in different bed rooms and did things friends would do with some added benifits , like Buffy would cuddle into Faith when they were on the couch , they would hold hands for extended periods , once in a while Faith would fall asleep snuggled up with Buffy after having rubbed her back for a few hours to relive the pain in it .
But neither of them would take it further , and they were starting to get bitchy about it , extreamly bitchy.

"HEALTH SMEALTH!" Buffy grumbled as she slowly waddled out of the bed room following Faith down the stairs .

"aww come on B it's good for her" Faith smiled knowing she could use the baby card against the slayer , Buffy's mommy instincts were already kicking in full force .

"okay fine but I want some orange juice and as soon as she's born I'm going for a mocha!" Buffy again grumbled the only thing she really really missed was her caffine intake .

"fine I'll bring you a mocha to the hosipital when she is born okay?" Faith grinned as she opened the front door letting the blonde step out before her .

"you mean you aren't going to be there with me?" Buffy asked her voice slightly worried that Faith wasn't going to be there , Faith had been there over the last few months no matter what and now she didn't plan on being there .

Faith looked shocked for a moment at the look on Buffy's face , then the tone of her voice , "I just didn't think you'd want me seeing ya know " Faith actually for the first time Buffy had ever seen blushed .

"Faith I'm going to be pushing a human out of me , I don't think I'll be worried about what you see or don't see" Buffy laughed and bumped shoulders with the other slayer .

"This is true" Faith chuckled , to be honest she was extreamly worried how she would react to seeing Buffy in alot of pain, But if B wanted her there she was going to be there for every second holding her hand and helping her scream "Well okay I'll be there every second okay?"

Buffy finally smiled a relived smile "holding my hand?" She asked almost sounding like a scared child going to the dentist for the first time .

"I won't let it go" Faith sighed a happy smile on her face .

"good" Buffy said as she intwined her fingers through Faith's , sighing happily they started their regular daily walk towards the park .

~~~~

"Giles!" Dawn whined while trying to paint the babies room he had spilled paint all over ther paper they layed on the ground but didn't tell her she had to step in it to figure out that it was spilled .

"sorry" Giles grumbled as he pulled off his glassed and started cleanin them with the paint cloth that was in his hand , he didn't realize he was spreading paint all over the lenses till he saw Dawn chuckling "oh bloody hell" he grumbled even louder leaving the room to go try and wash them off .

"what a dork" Anya snorted as she walked towards Dawn .

"So ya like the colour we picked ?" Dawn asked looking over to the shop owner .

"I actually do , it's very pretty " Anya nodded her head with a smile , they were painting the top half of the walls a soft yellow almost a cream colour , and then a chair rail split it around the middle , and the bottom half was painted a darker toupe , Buffy wasn't into the girly colours for her babies room and neither was anyone else , it was to over done , she wanted something simple that they could change things around.

" I agree , and I think the white chair rail is going to make it look even better" Dawn grinned as she finished up painting the wall she was working on the room finally coming together really well .

"Yup that it is" Anya smiled as she finished as well the painting was finally done now all they had to do was clean up and put the furniture in , most of it was hand made Xander had been working on it since he found out , he wanted everything to be strong , sturdy and he didn't trust that store bought crap as he said when he went out and bought all redoak ..

"Xander is really working hard on everything to eh?" Dawn asked amazed that the man had the time , with everything going on down at the site lately .

"he's dead tired , but he is sure he is going to finish it !" Anya smiled proudly .

"what's done so far ?" Dawn again asked wondering what else needed to be done the man had been working on it for nearly 4 months now .

"he made the crib , which converts into a toddlers bed when she is old enough , he made a rather large dresser , a cute little cabnit thing , a book shelf , and change table , now he is working on the rocking chair and window seat , the window seat is almost finished he just wants to put another coat of sealer on it before he brings them over , the rocking chair should be done right before Buffy comes home from the hosipital with her" Anya babbled on she was more then proud to talk about the amazing work her man did .

"Wow" Giles smiled as he walked back into the bed room , his glasses finally being clean .

"Ya I'd say wow" Dawn was in awe .

"And Buffy and Faith don't know so don't tell them !" Anya warned softly before walking out of the room with the brushes and rollers in hand to go wash them out .

"Yes it's going to be a suprise" Giles agreed "I have a shipment of clothes and dipers coming in within the next two weeks , and Tara and Willow bought baby books and toys and food " he smiled he was only glad to help and anything he could do he would, since Buffy , Faith, Dawn well all of them were like kids to him .

"And I went out and worked for the last 3 months so I could buy the baby her first bracelet and a few other things" Dawn smirked she was working part time after school when she was supposed to be in study group , so she could help out with the baby , she knew Buffy didn't have much money she wasn't able to work due to almost total bedrest , and well Tara , Willow and Faith were all helping out since they lived there but that pretty much just covered food and bills , she didn't mind at all anyhow , she was glad to help.

"May I see it?" Giles asked a suprised look on his face as Dawn pulled the tiny box out of her pocket and handed it to the man .

He opened it and chuckled then made a somewhat of an awwww face when he seen how tiny it was , then he looked at the lid and noticed other little pieces .

"I know so not us to be religious , but no one can go wrong with crosses !" Dawn noted knowing he would understand totally .

it was a bunch of crosses linked together , and the charms on the lid of the box were about 40 more of them "Those are for as she grows she'll never have to take it off you can just link more to it " She explained incase he didn't undestand .

"It's beautiful Dawn, Buffy will love it" Giles smiled as he handed it back .

She took it and put it back in her pocket "I also got one for Faith and Buffy all of them matching" She quirked an eyebrow .

He just laughed , he knew everyone was wondering when the two slayers were going to tell eachother they liked one another , even he was starting to get annoyed at the slow dance they were putting on , it was about time they were happy fully and well if they didn't move and get on it he was going to push them together some how !.

~~~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapther 9
( a little bit of lovin)

"Willow" Tara panted her voice low and full of lust .

"yes my love" Willow whispered back as she licked nibbled and sucked her way to her lovers ear "what do you want" she asked brushing her lips over the soft lobe , making a instant shiver go through the blondes entire body .

"you inside now" Tara nearly demanded her body arching trying to make Willow's hand move faster towards her center .

"are you sure" Willow teased she loved to make Tara wait she loved to hear her tell her exactly what she wanted .

"YES!" Tara groned and grabbed the redheads wrist and pushed her fingers as well as two of her own into her core , arching and moaning she had nearly cum from the simple thurst and fullness she felt .

"oh god" Willow panted she loved when Tara took charge just as much as she loved when Tara was ask for what she wanted .

Willow slowly moved her two fingers and Tara's fingers in and out of the blonde , very slowly at first till Tara kept thrusting her hips to meet the slow movements , then Willow decided to pick up the pace , thrusting face in and out of her lover , Tara's fingers finally slipped out so she could grip the bed on both sides of her , arching her hips almost straight up in the air trying in vain to wait just a little while longer.

Willow watched her lovers face for a moment , the thin sheen of sweat crossing almost every inch of her body was absolutely sexy to Willow as was the small moans and grunts coming from Tara.

Tara opened her eye's to look into the loving green ones that were intently watching her , "Please Willow kiss me" she asked as she brought her hand up to wind her fingers into the red hair pulling Willow down to drown her in her kiss .

they pulled away for much needed air , and Tara couldn't take it anymore , she arched into the thrusting hand and came with a scream so louds Willow had to kiss her again just so they wouldn't wake everyone in the house above them .

After a few moments a several climaxes later Willow slowed her movements down , not stopping totally yet though , she loved the way Tara felt as she tightened around her fingers the way she felt as she came , as she slowly relaxed and Willow refused to every not enjoy that feeling .

"I love you" Tara sighed completely spent from their long night of making love .

"I love you to" Willow smiled as she placed a soft kiss on the blondes lips softly running her tongue over them before she slowly slid her fingers out , she cuddled up beside Tara , both lovers slowly dozing off to sleep within a few moments .

~~~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:36 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great double update-y goodness... I hope Faith and Buffy soon tell each other what they mean...

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:03 am 
3. Flaming O

yeah! great story! can't wait for more! :pinky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:42 am 
3. Flaming O

great updates as usual. can't wait for more! :peace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:15 am 
3. Flaming O

Just to warn you this story right now gets a little rocky , and sad , but it'll be better soon I promise :D

~~~~

Chapter 10
( I think I love you)

Buffy wandered around wondering where Faith was , she hadn't come home last night from her patrol , and she was now getting slightly worried , it wasn't like she could do much, she had waited and waited , thinking maybe Faith ran into a friend and went dancing sometimes she liked to do that , but it wasn't like her to not call in the least ..

It was now 6am and Buffy was getting ready to go and look for the dark slayer , Willow and Tara had already gone out earlier this morning and said there had been no sign of her , Xander and Anya did a once over the town as well and now they were all getting ready to go look for her .
Dawn and Tara were trying to insist that Buffy stay home and see if maybe Faith showed up there , they said it wasn't good for the baby the stress of walking and worring .
But Buffy being as pigheaded as she is had put her foot down and was going she didn't give a damn who tried to stop her .

"are we ready?" Xander asked grabbing his car keys , he was at least driving Buffy to each place to look , he had suggested it and they were all up for that rather then the girl walking everywhere .

"yes" Buffy said quietly she was worried and wasn't really in the mood for any talking not until she found Faith anyhow.

They all headed towards the front door , Buffy was opening it when it slowly popped open on its own or so they thought till Buffy looked down and seen an extreamly beat up bleeding Faith laying on the steps ..

"Oh god Faith!" Buffy cried as she tried to bend down carefully to see if she could help the girl and to make sure she was breathing .

"Help" Faith whispered looking up scared into Buffy's eye's before she passed out .

"oh shit shit shit" Willow said as her and Xander hurried over to carefully life the slayer and bring her into the house , Tara was already calling 911 and Dawn was getting water and towels , Anya didn't know what to do so she headed into the kitchen to see if there was anything she could grab ..

Buffy paced slowly in the living room waiting for the paramedics to get there , she didn't know what happened , Faith hadn't woken up yet .

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Dawn asked Tara a worried look in her eye's .

Tara was to busy to answer so she just softly nodded , she was hoping the slayer would be okay but by the looks of the wounds , Tara even wasn't exactly sure .

they could hear the ambulance coming up the street it's siriens screaming at them , just as Faith opened her eye's , Xander ran out the front door to wave them down ..

Faith looked up to Buffy "Warren" was all she whispered before passing out again , this time Tara noticed her breathing stopped , she didn't just pass out this time , she died ..

"XANDER TELL THEM TO MOVE THEIR ASSES!" Anya sceamed out the front door noticing the look in Tara's eye's .

"CPR" Willow stated calmly as she moved over infront of Tara , tilting Faith's head back she breathed into her mouth three times then pressed on her chest , she had to do something and she was trained to do this .

It took only a moment for the paramedics to get there , they started quickly hooking Faith up, and working on her , then within moments , yet it seemed like hours , they had her in the back of the bus, "who did this to her?" one of the men asked his face weary.

"Some guy we don't know she passed out before she said anything" Tara answered the man Buffy was leaning against her ..

"We have to go Jim" One of the other man yelled out from the back of the bus "Someone coming with ?" He asked looking at the group of people his eye's landing on Xander .

"I am" Buffy said as she stepped up both of the paramedics looking confused .

"are you sure ma'am ?" he asked looking down at her large belly "and who are you to her?"

Buffy was starting to get pissed off she wanted them to move their asses and get Faith going , "I'm her partner !" Buffy hisses as she , with Xanders and Anya's help climbed into the back of the truck , one of the men closed the door and took off speeding down the street the siriens once again screaming at the others that were left standing there with interesting looks on their faces .

~~~

Xander and Anya , gathered a few things and took Dawn to the hosipital with them to meet up with Tara Will Giles and Buffy .

Tara and Willow had left right away with Giles to go make sure everything was okay with Buffy, Xander and Anya and Dawn and stayed behind to gather some food and drinks as well as a change of clothes for Tara and Buffy since they had Faith's blood all over them .

"any word ?" Dawn quietly asks as she walks into the surgical waiting room , going straight for the seat beside Buffy.

"ya" Tara started rubbing her face roughly , the Dr. had come out a few moments before the others showed up to tell them what was going on with Faith , it wasn't good not at all .

"and?" Anya was getting impatient , "ya" wasn't a good enough answer for her .

Tara and Willow looked over to Buffy to see if she wanted them to tell the others of if she wanted to , when Buffy looked pleadingly to them Tara went on .

"The Dr. Came out a few moments ago , she has some really bad internal damage , her skull is fractured , her nose is broken , but those are the least of our worries" Tara again ran her hand roughly over her face taking a breath.

"oh god" Xander sighed , if those were the least of their worries , then what was the bad stuff , he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to know he was afraid if he found out he himself would go kill Warren .

"ya" Willow sighed she took over for her lover "her heart was almost literaly torn in half" she shook her head , if it wasn't for her slayer strength she would have been dead .

"the dr's have no idea how she lived , but he said by the looks of things she had been beaten through the night , some of her wounds were already healing , some were fresh" Buffy finished shaking her head tears rolling down her face , she was pissed she was so pissed she was thinking about leaving to go hunt down Warren , it was enough that he had shot her and Willow , Willow who was still recovering from it , not yet having full use back in her hand but she was doing alot better then the Doctors had ever expected , but to do this to Faith, she was angry , but she knew there wasn't much she could do with well being as pregnate as she was .

"he'll pay" Tara whispered as she wrapped her arm around the slayer , holding her tightly knowing exactly what she was thinking .

"yes he will" Anya stated as she charged out of the waiting room , not even saying another word .

"oh no" Xander's eye's widened when his mind finally caught up with what Anya was thinking.
He quickly followed her out hoping to catch her before she called on Dahoffrin .

"wha?" Buffy just looked up not following either of them at all.

"I think Anya is thinking about calling on a old friend" Willow smiled slightly , as long as it wasn't one of them actually killing Warren she really didn't care what happened to him.

"that's not good" Tara shook her head "the karmah is bad from things like that and with the baby and Faith we don't need bad Karmah !" Tara said as she jumped out of her seat to Follow after Xander and Anya .

"Bloody hell" Giles tore his glasses off his face and madly cleaned them "Hopefully Xander will stop her" was all he could say , at the moment bad karmah be damned he wanted Warren to pay as well .

~~~

It had been almost 7 hours since Anya had ran off , and Xander and Tara had followed , three hours after they had left Tara had come back , a few moments later Xander and a pissed off looking Anya followed .

No one had said a word for the first hour or so and Willow finally spoke up " did you call on him?" she asked looking to Anya

"Xander and Tara stopped me" Anya glared at her man and her best friend .

"He'll pay An , He will I swear , just not by you doing it !" Tara was gritting her teeth ...

and again no one had said a word they just waited and waited hoping the doctor would come out soon and tell them some good news ... and now it had been 7 hours.

Dawn had finally fallen asleep , Giles had gone to get coffee , the others just sat quietly each thinking wondering what had happened , praying to which every god or goddess to help Faith through this .

Buffy had finally stopped crying , not to long ago her face still tear stained, she stretched her arms above her head just as the Dr. came walking into the waiting room , she slowly stood up , since she could just jump out of her seat anymore due to her very large belly.

"how is she?" Buffy blurted out rather harshly at the Dr.

"She's ......" The Dr paused for a moment "We did everything we could to help her" he waited and looked at the ground "she's alive but " he went on all of them holding their breath "she isn't good" he shook his head , he wasn't lying.

The tears started to fall again Buffy's knees felt weak and Tara must have noticed she quickly made it to Buffy's side just as she was about to fall over , Tara wrapped her arm around the little blondes waist and Willow held onto the other side..

The Dr. noticed how weak the blonde was looking , "lets take a seat and talk" he suggested as he moved towards the chairs in the middle of the room .

They all took their seats and waited a moment for the Doc to go over his charts .

"well , as I told you before her skull was fractured , and nose was broken , but the worst was her heart , we fixed it yes but at the moment its weak , and at any moment it could stop again , we lost her 5 times on the table , luckily your friend Faith is a fighter , a very strong woman and I think that might be what saved her ." He paused for a moment a small smile on his lips then it was gone as he read over a few things "once we were done with the major things we took our time looking her over , her leg is broken , and so are 9 of her ribs , he lung was punctured , he liver was sliced" he shook his head he had never in his life seen someone with so much trama done to her body and lived .

"oh my god" Tara was also in tears , Faith was a fighter yes but even she didn't know how the girl was pulling through this .

"yes" The doc sighed "the next 4 days will be the roughest ones , but if she makes it through those then she has a good chance of making it " He sighed again " If she wakes up" he looked at Buffy seeing the extream look of hurt and pain in the girls eye's "You can go in and see her any time you want to , if you would like to stay I can get a bed brought in for you" he smiled again at the small blonde "and are you okay ?" he asked worried wondering how she was holding up .

Buffy looked up at the man confused then she realized he was talking about the baby "ya we're fine as far as fine goes right now" She looked down at her tummy ..

"May I ask how this happened ?" The Doc was confused it never did say in her chart what happened , if she was in a car accident or what alot of strange things happened in this town but he had never seen someone in this shape come into this place alive .

"We're not sure , we won't be till she wakes up" Tara answered him , she wasn't sure so she wasn't lieing , she didn't want to tell him who it was due to the fact that the police would be called .

"What do you mean?" he asked extreamly confused .

"she went for a walk last night and didn't come home , so we went looking for her , or well we were about to when we opened the front door she was laying on the stairs looking like this , all she said was help before she passed out " Willow rambled on nervously .

"oh" he said , he wondered who did this , he knew he was going to have to contact the police , not really knowing if there was anything they would do anyhow ..

"what room?" Buffy asked standing up she was getting antsy she wanted to see the slayer she wanted to hold her hand and tell her it would be okay .

"114" he simply stated and Buffy took off before she could realize it was the room her and Willow had shared a few months back .

~~~~

When Buffy had walked into the room she was almost sick to her stomach , Faith was a mess , she was bruised and stitched everywhere possible , she was hooked up to a dozen different machines to keep her alive , they were breathing for her , making her heart beat for her , everything you could imagine .

"Oh Faith" Buffy sighed as she walked towards the bed slowly picking up the bloody and bruised hand of the lifeless slayer .
Taking a seat next to the bed, Buffy softly held her hand running her tumb over it over and over again .

Buffy took a few moments to adjust , then she started talking to her ..

"you have to pull through Faith" Buffy's voice just a whisper. "there's so much you have to do still, there's so much I still need to tell you Faith" the tears were in the blondes eye's "I always meant to tell you this Faith , but there was never the right time , and if you wake up I promise to say it every day a million times a day if you'd like " she took a deep breath she wasn't sure if Faith could hear her or not but she was sure she could ."I love you Faith , I want you to raise our baby with me , I want you to see her take her first steps , I want you to be there when she has her first day of school , I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I've wanted to since you came back , well actually since before that I was just to scared to admit it to anyone till now but I swear if you pull through Faith I won't hold anything back ever again " the tears were flowing none stop not landing on the broken slayers hand ..

Buffy didn't know how long she was sitting there , it could have been moments or weeks she wasn't sure , but she jumped about 2 feet when Willow and Tara walked into the room softly touching her shoulder pulling her from her thoughts .

"No signs yet" Willow more stated then questioned as she looked at the beaten slayer .

"goddess" Tara sighed as she took in the sight of the slayer as well "You need to eat Buffy" Tara stated softly running her hand down Buffy's back ..

"I'm not leaving her" Buffy calmly stated as she looked up to Tara and Willow .

"you don't have to leave just tell us what you want to eat and we'll bring it back to you" Willow tried a small smile but it wasn't working out so well .

"I'm not hungry" Buffy grumbled as she looked back to Faith .

Tara gritted her teath slightly "you need to eat even if you're not hungry the baby is" Tara reminded her that she had to at least eat for her daughter.

"fine" Buffy said rolling her neck " can you get me some orange juice too Faith would make me drink orange juice if I hadn't eaten yet"

Tara half smiled "sure" she started to walk out of the room as Xander walked in "what can I get for her?" he asked in a whisper knowing Buffy could hear him because of her slayer hearing but he felt the need to whisper anyhow .

"she didn't say I guess something light but full of vitamins and some OJ" Tara sighed looking back to the slayers and her lover .

"and once you come back , take Dawn and Anya home" She softly stated she knew everyone was getting tired they had been at the hosipital now for nearly 14 hours.

"are you sure?" the man asked as he looked over to the bed wincing when he finally noticed the condition Faith was in.

"Yes" Tara sighed "can I ask you a favor though?" she looked at the man with hopeful eye's.

"anything?" Xander smiled and put his hand on Tara's shoulder in a comforting manner .

"can you take Isis for a quick walk for me I know you are tired but she's been locked up for 14 hours i don't want her to think she did something wrong" She sighed, she knew the dog was going to be pissed when they finally made it home , but oh well her friends were slightly more important right now .

"for sure" he smiled he didn't mind taking Isis for a walk she was a good dog and needed love too .

"And ask Dawn to feed her for me?" Tara again asked blushing lightly she hated asking their friends to do things for them but she had to at this point .

"not a problem Tara" he smiled and walked out of the room to go get the three of them some food .

~~~

It had been two day's and Buffy hadn't left Faith's side , they had brought her in a bed which she half slept on , most of the time she stayed away just incase the other slayer woke up she didn't want her to think she was alone .

The other's had all come and gone , giving Buffy time to shower and use the bathroom , they had all sat daily beside Faith's bed talking to her telling her she had to just had to wake up.

The day after the surgery the Doc had come into the room and took the breathing tube out of Faith , she was breathing on her own she just needed to wake up now , the Doc had said things were looking good it was all up to Faith at this point .

It was almost 4pm and Buffy was waiting for Tara to show up , she was going to take over for her for a little while , Buffy needed to go for a walk and stretch her legs and back they were starting to get extreamly stiff from the lack of walking she had done the last few days .

Buffy stayed holding Faith's hand whispering to her while she waited for Tara , "Come on love wake up for me just for a moment so I can tell you how much I love you" Buffy sighed , it almost felt hopeless , and she felt more helpless then she had ever felt before in her entire life .

"Love you to" Faith croked out her voice raw and scratchy she tried to open her eye's but the light hurt to much ..

"Oh my god Faith you're awake!" Buffy jumped up still not letting go of the girls hand .

"Seem's that way" Faith tried to smile but her face hurt to much as well, she let out a slow steady breath "where am I?" she asked turning her head slightly to where she sensed Buffy was standing .

"hosipital" Buffy sighed and leaned in brushing her lips over Faith's forhead "I love you Faith" she whispered again a smile on her lips for the first time in days .

Faith also tried to smile again, she didn't care how much it hurt she had been wanting to hear those words for years and by gods great funny humor it took nearly dieing to hear them either way she was glad "I said love you to" she tired to joke , lightening the mood slightly .

"good" Buffy stated as she took her seat again , "I have to get the Doc" She said looking slightly torn for a moment she didn't want to leave the girls side not for a moment now that she was awake .

"go" Faith croked out again.

"be right back" Buffy leaned down to kiss Faith's hand , then she darted out of the room and was back within a few moments a dr. and nurse following closely behind .

Buffy took her spot right beside Faith while the Dr. walked to the other side , " how are you feeling Faith?" the dr. asked .

"okay" Faith tried to smile , but it hurt to much again " I feel like I was hit by a bus" she looked over to Buffy finally being able to open her eye's silently asking if they told the Dr. anything.

"Well your vitals seem great actually" he smiled as she read over what the nurse had just told him.

"That's good" Buffy smiled as she stroked her thumb over Faith's hand.

"yes it is" he said , "we'd like to run a few tests , but it seems if you keep doing as good as you are now you might be able to go home next week" he smiled as he stepped back from the bed "I will be back in a few hours to ask you a few questions about what happened but right now I'll let you relax and get some rest"

"Thank you" Faith croked out again her voice still raw.

"yes thank you Dr." Buffy said as she watched them leave the room.

"Do you remember what happened Faith?" Buffy asked.

Faith closed her eye's tight, she was trying to stop the tears that were gathering "Warren" she said slowly trying to sit her self up slightly , she stop when the pain shot through every single inch of her body.

~~~

It took nearly an hour but Faith had finally told Buffy everything that happened , it was a story from hell it's self or pretty close at the least , Buffy had gone and called Tara and Willow asked them to call the officer that they had spoken to and to call the others and let them know that Faith was awake , it was almost an hour after that , that everyone had showed up with gifts and food and flowers , Faith couldn't help but smile when Dawn gave her a teddy bear with a little leather rose in his hand .

The officer came and took the statement , he told them he would put a warrent out for his arrest as soon as he got back to the station , and they would be doing an intensive search for this Warren guy , he also reassured them that he would be spending along time behind bars once he was found .

They thanked him and then he left .
Now the room was quiet , everyone was scattered Willow Tara and Buffy standing beside Faith's bad , the wounded girl was starting to doze off now and then when Buffy nodded to the rest of the group that it was time to go and let Faith get some rest , they all said their goodbyes and see you laters and headed out leaving Buffy and Faith alone again .