The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Sanctuary
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:33 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Rating:umm up to NC-17, I hope
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the character they all belong to Joss and ME.
Distribution: Just let me know and give me credit.
Feedback: Yes please, i am a virgin at his so let me know as much as possible.
Spoilers: Not that I know of, its kinda AU so yeah. Be weary but none to my knowledge.

Thoughts in italics.

[center]The Sanctuary: Teaser[/center]

The cool, sweet spring air greeted the two women as they stepped off the greyhound bus. The shapely blond and the sultry brunette grabbed their luggage and headed toward the redlight district of Sunnydale, California.
"Faith, how long are we going to have to stay at this shitty motel?"
"Not long T, not long. Just till we find a place. Don't worry we will be safe i promise." said Faith as she opened the creaky old door.
The room smelled of old cigarettes and dirty laundry. Both Tara and Faith scoffed at the odor. They shared a look of "Oh Goddess" and entered their dark and dingy accommodations. The first thing Tara did was to open the window, then she opened her luggage and pulled out a handful of sandalwood incense and lit them all. She handed half to Faith and they placed the strategically around the room to help combat the smell of the room previous occupants.
"So T, what do you want to do tonight? Maybe go to that club we saw on the walk over of maybe to that coffee shop. What was it called again, something like the Gas Pump?"
"Faith is was the Espresso Pump and i really don't feel like doing anything. We just got here and we have no idea what's out there."
"T, we do not have to start work till tomorrow so lets have a little fun tonight, just this once lets be normal people for just one night. All the supernatural can haunt us tomorrow, tonight lets just be two hot chicks out on the town." Faith urged
"Faith i don't know, what if something happens, I'm still weak from that last spell." Tara said
"Tara, I promise I will keep you safe, I took the oath and all that it implies, Everything will be 5x5, I swear.
"Faith..."
"No T, just trust me, we need a night of fun. Since we left the Sanctuary 6 months ago it has been nothing but work, work, work. We need this as much as we need or powers."
"How about we flip on it? Heads we go tails we stay?" Tara asked
"Okay, fine but i am flipping this time last time you flipped i nearly lost my head to that troll in the bar."
As Faith fished a coin out of her pocket, she remember last time they flipped. An over crowed bar and a troll do not make for good times. As she saw what coin she had grabbed she was happy. It was her lucky Sanctuary token. One side with a pentagram as tails and the other with the triple goddess symbol was tails. Faith told Tara to call it in the air. As Faith tossed it Tara called heads.

Meanwhile across town at UC Sunnydale a similar conversation was transpiring…..
“Buffy, really I know its my birthday but I really do not feel like Bronzing it tonight.”
“But Wills you only turn 21 once. I did my rounds earlier, and Xander helped. Anya’s in town and we all want to take you out. Please, please, please! Even Dawn wants to come and I was going to let her.” Buffy groaned
“But Buffy I do not want to have to worry about clothes, or hair or anything I just want to relax.”
“No problemo,” Buffy said, “ I will take care of everything you will not have to pick out clothes or anything, you won’t have to worry about a thing I promise”

I will have more soon i promise. I know its short but i am tired and can not type anymore at the moment. Also i need a beta if anyone is interested PM or IM me. thanks[/u][/i]

Last edited by mytrue_alias on Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Sanctuary
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:39 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
aw, yay! I'm glad you made some heads or tails out of your chicken scratch.

Faith's voice is down to a 'T', pun intended. Can't wait to see what happens at that party!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 am 
3. Flaming O

interesting, another tara/faith grouped up and showing up in sunnydale in later seasons. I've been finding those a lot on this site. I'm looking forward to seeing how your story goes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:58 am 
19. Yummy Face

Nice beginning... So while bronzing those two couples meet... can't wait for update-y goodness...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:26 am 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
I have to say I like the Tara Faith relationship. They are such opposites that it always makes for an interesting combination.

Its a good start with enough information to get the reader curious. I'm already wondering what the sanctuary is, and why the girls are in Sunnydale. Also, I can't wait to see how Buffy dresses Willow. Hopefully hot enough that a certain blonde can't help but notice her.

Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:36 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

[center]The Sanctuary: Chapter 1[/center]

Upon hearing Willows response Buffy jumped off the bed she had been sitting on and in one leap made it to the wardrobe she shared with her best friend since 10th grade. She grabbed a tight pair of faded jeans and a green silk shirt.

"Here Will, put these on, you'll look amazing and the green will set off your eyes."

As the proceeded to get ready Xander, Anya and even Dawn showed up. Just as Buffy was putting the finishing touches on Will's makeup the trio walk in.

"Hey guys," Buffy said "whats going on?"

"Not much," Xander said "just the usual."

At that Willow stood up from the vanity and turned around.

"Wow, a ummmm ahhh..." xander exclaimed

"Yeah Will you look great, even hotter than last year and i saw the pictures last year you were knocking them dead, litterally. Hehe"

"See Xander, Dawn can talk but all you seem to be able to do is mumble, Why?" Anya asked

" Oh well, she looks really hot I almost did not recognize her."

SMACK

Anya had waited jsut long enough for Xander to dig himself a nice deep hole before she let rip with a smack that almost knocked Xander senseless.

"See now you went and made me hit Xander nice job Willow. Now tonight he will not want to have orgasms with me. thanks" Anya grumbles.

"Sorry, its not my fault Buffy did it its all her doing blame her Xander stop drooling really this was all her doing please lets jsut stay in see its already a bad night..." Willow babbled.

"Stop!", Dawn yelled, "this is the only time Buffy has let me go out with you guys so come on please Willow, please. For the little sister you never had, please!" Dawn pleaded

" Okay, for you Dawnie. Lets go."

Walking to the car Xander brought up the rear. He could not believe how lucky he was. He got to hang out with four such beautiful women.
Buffy in her white skin tight pants and purple halte, Willow with the faded jeans and that green thing they called a shirt but I call bedroom wear, My Anya with the black pants and that red half shirt that I love so much and then theres Dawn at 19 she is the youngest and by far the most .... Wait Dawn little Dawnie. Cawn is not hot. dawn is my little sister! Okay thats better. Lets go back to looking at Anya's butt God how i love that Butt.

"Enjoying the show." Anya says as she turns around winking at her man.

As they all piled into the car xander got in and started it. Headed toward the red light district and the Bronze.

The coin went up and seemed to flip in slow motion. As it came down to land it was still roatating right to the point that it hit the gound petagram side down.

"Hell yeah," Faith yells "I promise T, tonight will be 5x5"

" Faith im still not sure...."

" No T, we are going out not if ands or well hopefully lots of hot female butts but that is besides the point."

As Tara faced her fate of going out she resigned herself to getting dressed. having a limited wardrobe did not make going out easy but she would manage. Faith had it esay she loved her leathers and wore them everywhere. tonight all she had to do was replace her tshirt for her cleavagey slut bomb vest and she was set. Tara opted for her only pair of jeans and her favorite sea blue tank. She may bot have fun but at least she would be comfortable.

Before they headed out Tara used a little of her magic she had recovered with to place a security spell on their room. There door would not appear till they returned. It was an easy spell but took almost half of the magical strenght Tara had amassed in the last day, since there battle with the Nok'Tearn nest.

Faith locked the door and they hurried down the alley towards the pulsing beats emenating from a warehouse type building with a sign above the door saying "The Bronze".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:13 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... So our girls meet at the bronze next time... can't wait...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:08 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

interesting start ... please keep the updates coming! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:45 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Oof, this seems promising. keep it up!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:28 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

[center]Chapter Two[/center]

Willow was surprised. She was actually having a good time. She was pacing herself quite nicely with the booze and was just feeling good, not completely drunk like she was afraid of but good. The bronze was really crowded for a Wednesday night but that was fine. Buffy had made arrangements for them to have the area under the stairs, their usual spot, reserved.

Willow sat in the middle of the couch between Buffy and Dawnie. Xander and Anya where sitting all cuddly and cozy in the love seat and everything was going good, but being Scoobies none of them voiced how good things were going, because that would bring on the hell mouth badness that is Sunnydale.

“So Buffy, any new girls in your life?”, Anya asked

“You know me Anya if there was someone the whole world would know.”

“True, true so how about you Will any new orgasm buddies you care to share.”

“You should know me better then that Anya, I don’t share my buddies.” Willow baulked

The alcohol was the only thing that kept her from blushing. It was liquid courage and Willow was soaring with it. She was out with her friends, there was no apocalypse and it was her birthday. Besides the whole girlfriend part she was as happy as could be. As she swallowed down the rest of her second long island, she got up.

“Hey guys, anyone need a refill?” Willow asked

“No, I’m good,” Buffy said, “but really shouldn’t we be getting your drinks, it is your birthday and all.”

“Exactly, it’s my birthday. I get to make all the rules and I say I want to get my own drink and then dance.”

At that Willow stood up from the couch and made her way across the room to the bar. She knew she was catching glances from some of the people in the room. Normally that would bother her but not tonight, no tonight she was on the prowl. She vowed to not go home without at least a number.

As she approached the bar she noticed one jock like tyoe guy was making his way toward her. Oh great this should be good. As he got nearer she could smell the booze coming off of him in waves. The guy was totally wasted which only worried her more. The drunk ones never could get the clue.

“Hey there hot thing, you want me to show you a good time?” the oaf asked

Willow just stood there; she was completely at a loss for words. That was new. She expected something lame but not that.

“Hey what’s wrong, cat got your tongue? I hope not I has plans for it later. And on that note I have a question, does the carpet match the drapes?”

Willow was stunned never had she felt so violated. Who did the asshole think he was. Come on Willow you have faced demons and killed vampires, he is not scary just tell him off. Come on brain to mouth time to work.

“Fuck off!”, Willow said. Where did that come from.

“Oh come on now, not without you.”

“Please just leave me alone you are so not my type.”

“I am everyone’s type, get off your high horse and just admit it.”

“Go T, go. Get you some ass, I got your back.”

As Tara got closer she heard some of the things the oaf was saying. What was wrong with this guy and why could he not get the point that the red head was not interested. As she sauntered up she put her arm around the red head hoping this would work. She had felt magic from the girl and hoped she would not startle her.

J just p p p play along. I s swear everything will b be okay.

Willow jumped a little at the touch but the feeling of magic calmed her down. It was like the kind of magic she felt from Giles only without the Ripper bite.

Okay, whatever you say, and thank you.”

“Hey b babe”, Tara said, “miss m me”

“More than you will ever know sweetheart. Where have you been?”

N nice how far d do you want to take this? Tara queered telepathically.

At this Willow turned and for the first time saw her savior. She locked eyes with the yet nameless girl and oh boy was she speechless. All she could think was all the way

Upon hearing this Tara blushed. She had not expected that reply but upon looking in Willows eyes she was all for all the way.

“What the hell is this?” the huge jock asked

“Well”, Tara said, “ this is my beautiful girlfriend. Who are you?”

“I’m the guy who’s going to take you both home and introduce you to a real man.”

Willow wished Buffy was around she would know how to take care of this. Tara just turned around and raised her eyebrows at Faith, silently asking for help. Willow was about to take things into her own hand when a sultry brunette walked up and intervened.

“Hey big guy, your friends are looking for you they just went up to the balcony. “

The guy went off to look for his friends and

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:41 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Nice rescue by Tara... I hope Willow is able to handle Tara when her "liquid courage" evaporates...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:09 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I think there is more to this post????

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 am 
3. Flaming O

Okaay... Starting well with the meeting and all... I'll read more.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:39 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Well, kittens it is that time of year where college students get bogged down with things for finals. And that means i will not be able to post till May. I hope you all are still interested and i promise :wtkiss soon. Please be patient with me and thank you very much for the feedback, i live for it.

thank you,

Ali