The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 7th)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 28

Previously:

Quote:
“I can’t believe you’re home,” she said, then gave a sheepish smile, “I mean back. I can’t believe you’re back.”

Willow flipped them and placed a playful kiss on the brunette’s nose.

“You were right the first time. I’m home.”

Tara brought Willow’s head down for a loving kiss and let her hands stroke up and down her back, pulling back and quirking an eyebrow when her hands came into contact with panties.

“You took your pants off? What, you think just ‘cause we haven’t seen each other in ten days that I’ll just take all my clothes off and ravish you straight away?”

“No, no,” Willow shook her head frantically, “It was just my belt, the buckle, I didn’t want it to dig in to one of-”

She was cut off as Tara flipped them once again.

“‘Cause if you did, you’d be right.”

“Huh?”

Tara grinned and yanked the two sides of the redhead’s shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere.

“I liked that shirt.”

“You can keep my Blondie one,” Tara said, giving the redhead a half-smile as she lowered her head and started kissing her girlfriend’s chest and stomach, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” Willow moaned, as the brunette bit down on her nipple, between the fabric of her bra, “I missed you so much. So much…I even had to…you know…once. First time ever.”

Tara raised her head with a delighted grin.

“You did? Really? Did it, um, work?”

Willow nodded shyly, starting to blush.

“Guess it turns out I just needed the right…inspiration…you.”

“What did you think about?” Tara asked, grinning.

Willow blushed even more and cleared her throat.

“You were, you know, um…”

Tara quirked an eyebrow and smirked, waiting for the rest of the sentence.

“You were eating me out,” Willow whispered, now completely red.

Tara’s smirk stayed on her face and she shimmied down her girlfriend’s body, opening her thighs, before extending her tongue and pressing it against the brunette’s clit, through her panties.

“Like this?”

“No panties, no panties,” Willow gasped, “Wasn’t wearing panties.”

Tara sat back and quickly pulled the girl’s underwear off before resuming her position, wrapping her arms around strong thighs and burying her face into the redhead’s curls, making the smaller girl cry out in delight.

“Oh, god, yes, Tara! Oh yes, oh yes, this is exactly what you were doing, oh god, I missed you, I love you, I love you, I love you.”

Tara raised her head for a quick second to get out an answering ‘I love you’, realising they hadn’t said it to each other since Willow had gotten back, before letting her tongue get back to work, flicking over the younger girl’s clit at a pace she knew the redhead liked, hearing the moans from above getting louder and louder.

“Oh baby, you’re so amazing…please don’t stop, don’t stop…”

Willow entwined one hand into brunette hair and bent her knees, spreading her legs as far as was comfortable and pushed Tara even further into her, getting lost in the overwhelming pleasure. She bucked her hips and threw her head back into the pillow when she felt the brunette enter her slowly, languidly stroking her inner walls, reaching upwards.

“Oh yes,” Willow screamed as the taller girl reached her sweet spot, “Oh I’m close…keep going, baby…”

Tara thrust her tongue in and out for a few moments until she tasted a change and pulled out, wrapping her lips around her girlfriend’s clit and sucking repeatedly, fast and hard.

“OH FUCK YES! YES! YES! TARRRAAA!”

Willow arched her back as she came, rubbing her centre forcefully into the brunette’s face as colours danced behind her eyelids, mimicking the speed at which the jolts of pleasure shot through her. She registered herself being brought down gradually from her high with gentle licking until she dropped her legs flat onto the bed and the taller girl started kissing up her body, pouting when she got to her chest.

“What I get for being over-eager. Didn’t get to play with these.”

“Hmm?” Willow asked, opening her eyes sleepily, “Oh. Um, here.”

She sluggishly sat up slightly and shrugged her ripped shirt off her shoulders, reaching behind and unsnapping her bra so she was fully naked.

“I love you, my beautiful girl,” Tara said wistfully as she focused on her lover’s breasts.

“I love you too, my beautiful Tara,” Willow promptly responded, swiftly getting a second wind, “Can I see that beautiful body?”

Tara smiled shyly and sat them both up, raising her arms in a wordless request. The redhead pulled her tank top over her head, grinning from ear-to-ear as her girlfriend’s breasts were revealed.

“Missed those,” she giggled, “Missed all of you. Especially your smile.”

Tara giggled as well as she was pushed back onto the bed and her boxers her dragged off her body, before a warm body covered her.

“I love you,” she said quietly as their lips met softly over and over again, “I missed saying that to you. It’s not the same over the phone. I can’t see your face light up. You know how wonderful it makes me feel when you react like that? That I can see that I make you happy?”

“I know exactly. I see it in you, too.”

Tara cupped the smaller girl’s cheek as their kissing resumed, their bodies moving together, breasts rubbing together, their nipples coming into contact in the process, caressing each other. Their legs tangled together, centres hitting against each other as the passion slowly built, the kissing getting more intense.

“Make love to me,” Tara breathed when they pulled apart momentarily for air.

“Together,” Willow whispered in response, her hands running up and down the brunette’s arms, “Make love together.”

Tara groaned and brought a hand between their bodies, feeling the redhead do the same and let two fingers slide into the copious arousal there.

“Mmhh…wet…very wet,” she smirked, “Thought I drank up all the Willow-juice.”

“There tends to be an overflow whenever you’re around,” Willow smirked back, her own fingers starting a light rubbing motion on the brunette’s clit, “You’re not exactly dry yourself.”

Tara let her eyes flutter closed when she felt her hard nub being attended to and moaned.

“Harder,” she whispered her voice coarse.

Willow carefully rolled them from their sides so that she was on top and rubbed harder, holding herself up with her spare arm so she could watch Tara’s face. She let out a sudden, sharp gasp when she felt three fingers enter her unexpectedly, stretching her out inside.

“Oh, you’re so tight,” Tara panted, “Too much?”

“Fucking amazing,” Willow groaned in response and let two of her own fingers find their way inside her girlfriend, “You feel so good…”

Tara moaned as the redhead started hitting against her sweet spot and opened her legs instinctively in response. Willow used the extra room to thrust faster and rested her forehead against the brunette’s shoulder, biting on the skin there as Tara answered the fast thrusts inside her with quickening the pace of her own fingers.

“Oh god…this is incredible…this is so good,” the brunette moaned, “Oh I’m coming, Willow…”

Willow grunted and started moving her hips faster, wanting to come together. Tara got the hint and brought her thumb up, applying a firm pressure to her lover’s clit, which was enough to send her over the edge, which in turn made the brunette crash, both their back’s arching as their fingers continued to pump in and out.

“Yes, yes, yes, oh Willow, oh Willow, yes, WILLOW!”

“Oh baby, oh baby, so good, so hard, so go-TARRAA!”

They both convulsed for another minute as the aftershocks tore through them, moaning loudly until they collapsed into each other, completely spent. Tara pulled out slowly and brought her fingers to her mouth as Willow took lungfuls of air, her head buried in the brunette’s neck. She finally looked up with a giddy smile.

“Wow. Wow. Just…wow.”

“Yea,” Tara replied, keeping her face straight, “I dunno, we’ve had better.”

“Oh,” Willow responded, internally crushed that it hadn’t been as good for her girlfriend as it had been for her, “S-sorry. I’ll, um, work harder nex-”

“Oh honey, I’m joking,” Tara said, kicking herself on the inside, “Bad joke, very bad joke, I’m sorry. It was incredible. It’s always incredible.”

Willow dropped her head into her girlfriend’s neck and shook it.

“You’re gonna get it for that, Maclay. I thought I’d lost my lovin’ skills or something. Like a ‘use ‘em or lose ‘em’ kinda thing.”

“Never, ever doubt how good a lover you are.”

Willow raised her head and smirked.

“Keep going and I might not be mad anymore…”

“Oh really?” Tara grinned, “You’re amazing…so sensual…and erotic…and loving…and you know my body so well…Oh, and that thing you do with your tongue…”

She shivered and Willow blushed, kissing her nose playfully.

“Stop, that’s enough. You’re forgiven. Not that I was ever really mad anyway.”

They met for a quick, loving kiss before settling into their favourite snuggling position, Willow resting her head on the brunette’s shoulder as Tara wrapped her arms around the redhead, the sheet covering the two of them. They stayed like that, quietly enjoying the presence of each other until Willow turned and smiled at her girlfriend.

“Hey! I totally forgot! Baseball bat and nakedness and everything.”

“Forgot what, sweetie?”

The redhead cupped Tara's cheek and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

“Merry Christmas.”

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 8th)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:37 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... That was a very nice welcome-back-party... I guess they start a new christmas tradition now. Maybe spending all day naked and doing orgasm sports...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
that's a pretty great welcome home! very hot! Aww I'm glad they're together for Christmas! Can't wait to see what they got each other (I'm assuming they got each other presents...or will give each other naked presents... or both)

Great update!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:27 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
sweet and hot
another awesome combo
they are so cute
haha sorry this comment is shorter than most
i just got a new kitten
and she needs lots of attention
can't wait for more

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 pm 
5. Willowhand

Excellent job! Can't wait for more!

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka CIN :party

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
You took your pants off? What, you think just ‘cause we haven’t seen each other in ten days that I’ll just take all my clothes off and ravish you straight away?”

Both Willow and Tara mercilessly tease each other whenever they see an opening and their relationship is the better for it as it proves they are comfortable enough that they know the other won't be upset.
Quote:
I missed you so muchSo much…I even had to…you know…once. First time ever...
.Guess it turns out I just needed the right…inspiration…you.”

Thinking of Tara and the infinite variety of sexual delights you can get up to with her is always the needed inspiration to relieve tension of any sort.
Quote:
You were eating me out,” Willow whispered, now completely red.

Whoever it was that said you weren't supposed to play with your food has never seen Tara naked.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

*Tear* So sweet.

Lol at the baseball bat. I have done that a few times myself. Well not the attack of a girlfriend but the bat by the bed thing. Lol

PAMS!!!!

:peace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I continue to love this story. The visit from Willow's parent's was great... pretty funny too.

I'm sorry I haven't left feedback but things have been crazy.

But just so you know, I'm still reading and enjoying it.

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 29

Previously:

Quote:
“Hey! I totally forgot! Baseball bat and nakedness and everything.”

“Forgot what, sweetie?”

“Merry Christmas.”

“You’re Jewish, silly,” Tara giggled.

“But you’re not. You said before I left that you had holiday traditions. Can they be expanded to fit two? Or is it private stuff?”

“Nothing’s private from you. But, um, I kinda tended towards the hyperbole with my ‘traditions’.”

“In what way?”

Tara sighed and put a kiss on her girlfriend’s forehead.

“It’s basically me sitting around in sweatpants and eating noodles?”

“Tara!” Willow replied, sitting up, “Baby, that’s awful.”

“It’s not that bad,” Tara responded, sheepish.

“No, no, I just meant…it’s the holidays, ya know? You shouldn’t be alone.”

“I’m not,” Tara smiled, “You’re here.”

“Yea, but what if I wasn’t? I’d be sitting thinking you were doing your special stuff and you’d just be eating noodles alone? That’s not good enough; it’s not good enough for my girl.”

“I…um…”

“I’m sorry,” Willow sighed, “I’m sorry, I just…you deserve to be treated like a princess. ‘Cause that’s what you are, you’re my princess.”

Tara scooted down the bed slightly so they were lying face-to-face, heads on the pillow.

“Here’s the new tradition. We get up-”

“I don’t like this tradition already,” Willow pouted.

“Shush and let me finish. We get up and have a long, hot shower, then get into whatever we think are our most comfortable clothes, watch A Charlie Brown’s Christmas, just ‘cause I know you love Snoopy, then, uh, you can make dinner, unless you actually want the noodles, but I’ll sit on the counter and annoy you with suggestions and comments like I actually know how to cook, we can eat your delicious fare then,” she let her voice drop to a whisper, “Then we can come back into one of the bedrooms and make slow, sensual love to each other to make up for lost time. How does that sound?”

“Like the best Christmas ever,” Willow replied softly, “My first Christmas too. You know, where I actually acknowledge the day.”

“Do the dance, do the dance!” Tara squealed excitedly as she sat both her and her girlfriend up on the sofa.

“No way, you’ll laugh at me!”

“I’ll laugh with you, love of my life, with you. Please?”

Willow stood, the fact that Tara had called her the love of her life making her giddy. They had followed the brunette’s plans to a T so far, having a long, luxurious shower together that took up the rest of their morning, before both changed into t-shirts and sweats, settling down to watch the afternoon viewing of A Charlie Brown Christmas. The redhead bit her lip shyly.

“You know I’d do anything for you. But you better not be imagining me doing this when I’m getting you naked later.”

“Oh I’ll only be imagining you doing one thing then…well, actually quite a few things, all at once, but none will be you imitating the ritual dance of your favourite cartoonised dog.”

Willow blushed and took a deep breath.

“Okay, tivo it back to the music, I need the music.”

Tara pressed the rewind button on the tivo remote to the scene in the special where Schroeder was playing the piano and Snoopy danced, pausing it when it got to the beginning of the scene.

“Ready?”

“Ready.”

Tara pressed the play button and curled her legs under her, watching as Willow did the dance in perfect synchronicity with the black and white beagle on screen, flailing her arms and legs about with an impressive fluidity until the music stopped. The brunette clapped her hands in appreciation and pulled her girlfriend to sit on her lap.

“That was awesome. How long have you been perfecting that?”

“Since I was eight and I started to sneak watch the show every Christmas. Then when I was fifteen I found out my parents knew I was watching it and didn’t think I was being some sort of Jewish heathen, so I recorded it and watched it anytime I needed cheering up. Snoopy does it every time.”

“You could like, do that professionally. You’re that good.”

“You’re biased.”

“You’re amazing.”

The smaller girl leaned forward for a sweet kiss that lasted several moments before pulling back.

“I don’t know about you, but my tummy is starting to demand food. Wanna start making dinner?”

“Sure,” Tara smiled and went to stand them both up, before bringing a hand to her eye, “Shit.”

“What’s wrong, baby?” Willow asked, concerned.

“Lost a contact,” Tara replied, feeling around her shirt for a second, “Eugh, I’m really not in the mood to search around for the little piece of plastic, I’m just gonna go put my glasses on, okay?”

Willow nodded, then grabbed the brunette’s arm.

“Wait. You wear glasses?”

“Um, sometimes,” Tara replied, amused, “I prefer the contacts though, that’s probably why you’ve never seen me in them. Ooh, wait, are glasses a turn-off? ‘Cause if they are-”

“Hell, no. I love girls in glasses. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you had glasses. I’d be making you were them all the time. Or you know, when you were comfortable doing so. Go, put them on, put them on!”

Tara giggled and ran into her bedroom, coming out a minute later in her black, plastic frames that had a blue hue underneath, reflecting against her eyes.

“Oh that is so hot. I don’t know how you make sweats look sexy, but right now, that whole ensemble…wow,” Willow gushed, her eyes lighting up.

“Really?” Tara asked, scrunching up her nose, “I always thought they made me look really nerdy.”

“And since when is nerdy not hot? Ooh, say something all smart and doctory.”

Tara smirked and walked over to her girlfriend and held onto her waist.

“Extracellular and cell surface proteins destined to be degraded can move back into intracellular compartments upon being incorporated into endocytosed vesicles.”

“Ohh, cellular biology,” Willow moaned, “Are you trying to turn me on?”

“I have to try now?”

Willow grinned and met the brunette’s lips lovingly for a few seconds, before her tummy rumbling made her pull back, smiling shyly.

“Kinda hungry.”

“Let’s go make food,” Tara said sweetly, bringing the redhead’s knuckles up to her mouth to kiss, “Well, lets you go make food and lets me go watch.”

“That was terrible grammar, baby,” Willow smirked, “Those glasses are having the opposite effect than they’re supposed to have.”

“They’re supposed to improve my eyesight,” Tara replied, giving her a playful swat on the ass, “And you already said I look hot.”

“You think I’m only with you for your looks?”

Willow gave the brunette a hurt look, like she was upset that that was all her girlfriend thought.

“No, no, honey,” Tara hastened to reassure, “I know you’re not.”

“Good,” Willow replied, getting a glint in her eye, “It’s ‘cause you’re good in bed too.”

“Oh you are so lucky already I love you…”

Willow giggled and took Tara’s hands from her hips, entwining one of them with her own. She gave the brunette a chaste kiss before walking them into the kitchen. The taller girl sat on the counter top and whistled appreciatively when the redhead bent down to look in the cupboards. Willow smiled and wiggled her ass a little more as she searched the foodstuff, deciding what to cook. She straightened up after a couple of minutes with a pack of tortillas and a can of crushed tomatoes in her hand.

“Enchilada’s?”

“Ah, the time honoured Christmas dinner. Enchilada’s sound great.”

Willow got all the ingredients she needed from around the kitchen and turned on the stove, putting a frying pan on top with a little oil as she pre-heat the oven.

“I thought you baked the tortillas in the oven?” Tara asked when she saw her girlfriend gently fry them one by one, placing them on paper towels when she was done.

“It softens them,” Willow smiled, “And adds flavour.”

“How’d you get to be so skilled in the culinary arts?”

“Dad taught me. We used to cook dinner together every Sunday. It was like our own special time.”

Tara smiled as the redhead continued to make the food, frying the ground beef with all the other ingredients until they formed a bubbling sauce. She turned off the stove and got a small casserole dish from under the sink.

“Wanna help me roll? I promise no gastronomic finesse is required.”

The brunette jumped down and stood next to her girlfriend.

“Just tell me what to do.”

“Just roll the tortillas tightly when I put some of the mixture and cheese in them and put them seam-down in the dish.”

Tara nodded her understanding and followed her instructions until the dish had four tortillas lying side by side, filling the dish.

“And now we pour,” Willow said, letting the remaining mixture flow over the enchiladas.

“Can I do the cheese?”

“Are you actually enjoying cooking?”

“I enjoy doing anything with you,” Tara replied, sprinkling the cheese quite liberally over the food.

Willow blushed and took the casserole dish, placing it in the oven.

“They’re gonna be like ten minutes.”

Tara nodded, before a thought popped into her head.

“Um, I kinda have something for you. I didn’t think you’d be home for a few days, but, um kinda finished it last night?”

“You got me a present? But I thought…”

“I know, I said no presents ‘cause of the money thing…but this didn’t cost anything…”

“But I didn’t get you anything,” Willow pouted.

“You’ve already given me everything I could ever want,” Tara replied, “And it’s just something small. I’m gonna go get it, okay?”

She rushed off before the redhead had a chance to respond, returning a minute later with something square, wrapped in blue tissue paper. She handed it over wordlessly, nervously biting her lip.

“Why do you look nervous, baby? I’m sure what ever it is, I’ll…Oh, Tara. Oh my god. Did you paint this?”

“Yea,” Tara said shyly, “Is it okay?”

Willow looked down at the small 12x12 canvas, vibrant colours showing an abstract version of what was clearly supposed to be the two of them in the throes of passion, though was hidden in enough swirled lines and bursts of paint that it could be respectively displayed without any embarrassment. She traced the outline of their bodies, in complete awe.

“Tara this is absolutely beautiful. I’m going to treasure this forever. You’re so talented.”

“I’m not that-”

She was cut off by plump lips on her own, caressing her tenderly. She responded lazily to the kiss for a few moments until Willow pulled back and wrapped her in a tight hug, whispering in her ear.

“Merry Christmas, baby. I know it’ll be the first of many.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 9th)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am 

aww that was sweet! I'm glad they got to watch Snoopy together! And I love that Tara painted Willow a present!

And it goes without saying, but Tara in glasses is hot...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really like their new christmas tradition... Big yay for Willow to get Tara interested in cooking... I really love Tara's present for Willow...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *can only get this sound out atm* awwwwww

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:27 pm 
5. Willowhand

aw that was cute
snoopy dance?
a-maz-ing
i had to watch the video cause i haven't seen that movie since i was about 5 so i couldn't remember the dance haha
them cooking together is cute
Quote:
“Merry Christmas, baby. I know it’ll be the first of many.”

well duh hehe

and kittens do require lots of attention
but she is sleeping now hehe

can't wait for more

oh and btw that girl i told you about. yeah she basically completely fucked with me :happy so i told her not to talk to me anymore so it's not going anywhere =/

Last edited by ashcrash71590 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:49 pm 
2. Floating Rose

AAAA i was eating enchiladas :D
yayy.
this really cheered me up after a rubbish college open evening
TA VERY MUCH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm 
3. Flaming O

:smash

I *sniff* I thought it was beautiful. *sniff.*

PAMS.

:peace

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:09 pm 
5. Willowhand

Awwww...very sweet! My only complaint...not long enough! I want more! ;-)

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
I’d be sitting thinking you were doing your special stuff

I always visualize Tara doing her special stuff but it's the things that Willow gets to take part in and I experience vicariously.
Quote:
But you better not be imagining me doing this when I’m getting you naked later.”

I can imagine Willow doing all sorts of things when she is getting Tara naked but none of them involve any of the Peanuts characters.
Quote:
Tara giggled and ran into her bedroom, coming out a minute later in her black, plastic frames that had a blue hue underneath, reflecting against her eyes.
“Oh that is so hot.

Tara and, by extension Amber, can make any corrective accesory look sexy. There is a publicity photo of Amber wearing glasses during the making of "Chance" and you need to wear asbestos clothing to look at it; THAT IS HOW FRIGGIN' HOT THE PHOTO IS!
Amber also makes hobbly goodness look sexy as no one else with a black boot and then a cast on their broken leg can work it like she did.
Dorothy Parker doesn't know a thing as I'd make all kinds of passes at Tara if she wore glasses.Not that it would get me anywhere of course but still.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:07 am 
5. Willowhand

Oooh Tara in glasses so yummy. And honestly, enchiladas are the perfect food for Christmas... or anytime, really. Can't wait for updates!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

Chapter 30

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many people in one place before,” Willow said in awe as she looked around the other people in Times Square, gathering to ring in the New Year.

“Me either,” Tara smirked, “I’ve never done the whole ‘watching the ball drop’ thing. At least not live.”

They had arrived with the throngs of other people in the late afternoon and had been happily chatting as they waited for the night to fall.

“New Yorkers,” Willow scoffed playfully, “Can’t even appreciate what’s right on their doorstep.”

“Hey, you happen to be in love with one of those New Yorkers.”

“I know. Lucky me.”

Tara was about to respond when some guy passing bumped into her girlfriend, making her stumble over. The brunette caught her and glared at the man, who continued walking on, oblivious.

“Watch it, buddy, you hurt my girl and I’ll make it so anytime you sneeze it’ll come out through your bellybutton!” she yelled after him, despite the fact he didn’t take any notice.

Willow straightened herself up and shook her head at her girlfriend.

“Sneeze through his bellybutton?”

“It’d be a bitch when allergy season came around,” Tara replied seriously, “He did make you get closer to me though, I liked that.”

Willow stepped back into Tara’s arms, letting her back nestle into the brunette’s front, strong arms wrapping around her mid-section.

“That’s better,” Tara sighed, placing a small kiss on top of the redhead’s ear, “Love you.”

“Love you too,” Willow whispered straight away, feeling a flutter in her stomach.

The minutes and hours passed in somewhat of a flurry as the excitement built both inside each girl and within their surroundings, the darkened sky making the fluorescent lights of the buildings all around them shine vibrantly. The couple stayed in contact at all times, arms wrapped around each other where possible, or just holding hands if they walked around a little to keep up their circulation.

“My legs are gonna be so sore tomorrow,” Willow said, jumping up and down to get some feeling back from where she’d gone a little numb.

“We still have some of that aromatherapy oil,” Tara replied with a genuine smile, “I’ll give you a massage tomorrow if you want.”

“Oh I’ll definitely want. Thank you, baby.”

The redhead was about to go forward to embrace her girlfriend when a small plastic bag was thrust in her face. She took it, slightly dazed and looked to see Tara holding a set of red and silver pom-poms, grinning.

“Official Times Square Confetti Bag,” Tara explained, nodding at the bag in her hands, “And I guess I’m a cheerleader. I always wanted to be a cheerleader in high school.”

“Really?” Willow asked, nodding her head as she imagined her girlfriend in a cheerleading uniform, “Yea, I can see that.”

“You imagining me in a really short skirt and tank top?”

“Yep. Except you’re not wearing a skirt, just panties and I can see your boobs. You’re actually just naked. But you do have the pom poms. I have this overwhelming urge to watch Bring It On with you now. Oh or But I’m A Cheerleader!"

Tara giggled and took the backpack that was on her back, off. She unzipped it and took out a bottle of water, handing it over to redhead. Willow took it gratefully and gulped down half of it.

“Thanks. Needed that.”

“No problem,” Tara smiled and pulled out a jumbo bag of chips, “Hungry?”

“Actually, yea. Kinda forgot about food in all the excitement. But there’s still, uh,” the redhead checked her watch, “One hour and forty five minutes to go ‘til midnight…”

The brunette opened the chips and held it between them as they continued to chat and joke around. After a few minutes the taller girl handed the entire bag over, having gotten her fill of food and looked around at the sea of people surrounding them, until one of the screens caught her eye. She laughed and nudged her girlfriend in the side and pointed.

The redhead looked up and her eyes widened as she saw herself and Tara on the big screen, her hungrily shoving chips into her mouth. She quickly dropped the bag and grabbed onto the taller girl’s head, pulling the surprised brunette in for a passionate kiss. There were a couple of cheers from the crowd around them until the camera panned away, leaving the two girls still kissing. Willow pulled back after a few minutes and gave her girl a sheepish smile.

“What was that for?” Tara asked, dazed.

“Do I need a reason to kiss my lovely girlfriend?”

“No…but I have a feeling you have one…”

“Okay,” Willow relented, “I didn’t want to be seen as the girl who stuffs her face with junk food on international television. Now I’m the girl who made out with the beautiful woman. Besides, now the whole world knows that I love you.”

“I love you too,” Tara grinned, “With all my heart.”

Willow got a goofy smile on her face and let the brunette hold her, both of them starting to sway slightly as loud music started playing over the sound system, quietly enjoying being with each other.

“So what are your New Years Resolutions?” Tara asked after several minutes.

“I don’t know really,” Willow answered, looking contemplative, “I’m so happy with my life right now, I don’t think there’s anything I want to change. Oh! Wait! I know! I wanna be wilder.”

“Um, wild in what way?” Tara asked, somewhat nervously.

“I dunno…hey, maybe I’ll get a belly ring!”

Tara breathed a sigh of relief, oblivious to her girlfriend, that going ‘wild’ wouldn’t involve her being out of the picture to pursue other girls and squeezed her mid-section.

“I’ll get one with you if you want. I want an emerald stone.”

“Oh, oh and I want a sapphire one!”

“We got a deal,” Tara smirked, “The place Craig got his tattoo done do piercings, I was with him when he got it and they seemed nice and clean and stuff.”

“Craig has a tattoo?” Willow asked, surprised, “I didn’t know that.”

“He cried like a baby the entire time. It’s a butterfly on his ankle.”

“A butterfly?”

“Yea. He was gonna get a lion’s head but then said that it scared him, so went for the butterfly.”

Willow snorted and put her hands over Tara’s, around her stomach.

“I’d probably cry too. I’m not good with needles. I practically have to be sedated if I have to give blood.”

“And you suggest getting a bellybutton ring?” Tara asked, disbelievingly.

“You’ll hold my hand, right?”

“Of course I will.”

“Then I won’t be scared.”

Tara cuddled in ever closer to embrace, her smile beaming.

“Hey, I know we can get them done around your birthday; it can be your present from me. I was completely stumped on what to get you anyway.”

“My birthday as in three weeks from now?” Willow chuckled nervously, “That’s soon.”

“You need more panic time?”

“Well…yes. Okay, no, you’re right, soon is good. And you don’t have to get me anything-”

“Don’t finish that sentence. You gave me an amazing birthday and I’ll be damned if I’m not gonna do the same for you.”

“You’re the best girlfriend in the-hey! Sixty seconds!”

Tara looked up and saw that the ball was starting to drop, the big screen counting down the seconds. Time seemed to move at an agonising slow rate, each number moving down until everyone around started yelling the ten-second countdown, the lighted ball continuing to descend.

“Ten.”

Willow turned in her girlfriend’s arms so they’d be facing each other when they rang in the New Year.

“Nine.”

Tara smiled and ran her hands up and down the redhead’s arms, through her jacket.

“Eight.”

The smaller girl took one of the brunette’s hands and brought it to her mouth, kissing each fingertip.

“Seven.”

Tara opened her palm, which the other girl placed a soft kiss on, before cupping the redhead’s cheek.

“Six.”

Willow mouthed ‘I love you’ and moved closer into their embrace.

“Five.”

Tara mouthed the sentiment back and rested her spare hand on her girlfriend’s hip.

“Four.”

The redhead’s hand came up to copy the brunette’s action, cupping her cheek tenderly.

“Three.”

They each stroked the other’s cheek with their thumb, softly touching the skin there.

“Two.”

Both of their faces moved closer together, lips just a hair’s breadth apart.

“One.”

Time still for a moment as they locked eyes, the rest of the world blurring into the background.

“Happy New Year!”

Their mouths closed the small distance as people around them shouted into the night, welcoming in the New Year. Neither girl noticed, the sound drowned out as their kissing got deeper, tongues languidly caressing each other as people continued to scream, the night sky lighting up with the pyrotechnic show, confetti falling from the tops of the sky-high buildings, turning Times Square into a vibrant display of noise and colour.

They stayed there, lost in each other, nothing existing but themselves and their love, kissing under the bright lights of the city that brought them together, both thinking the same thing.

What a way to start a New Year.

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 10th)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:42 am 
3. Flaming O

I hate technology. Seriously I missed like 5 of your fantastic updates because I had to reset my hardrivey thingy mabob << That's a technical term ;-) I feel pretty terrible. But still it's fixed and I can read again :') I was a pretty gay 6 year old thinking back on it by the way :blush OMG! I would love to welcome in the new year like that. I'm so jealous right now I may go and cry in a corner. I'm a spare part when I go out with my friends its like hannah&adam alicia&andy the straight girl and the lesbian. I'm going to be sat in a darkened cinema with them tomorrow watching Jennifers Body. On the upside...Megan Fox! :blush I'm going for the soundtrack. Which kicks ass. Honest. ;-) I totally burst out laughing at the thing with the crisps and the baseball bat and the sheila and ira stuff. Seriously I'm going to be laughing all night. I sat was sitting some exams the other day and I'm pretty sure I failed. Mainly because the question went like "Tara had a sample of...." Which made me go off and daydream :blush Ah well. If this isn't a dibs then I'll just say I went back in time and wrote it :) I STILL LOVE YOUR STORIES, AND I FIGURED I SHOULD PUT THAT IN SO MY COMMENT HAS SOME PURPOSE :smug

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 am 
2. Floating Rose

That was soo funny when she was on camera :D
One word - LUSH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:04 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... That was a nice way to wait for New Year... I really liked the big screen kiss... I hope their New Year afterparty is amazing... I hope Tara is able to calm Willow during her belly piercing...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 pm 
5. Willowhand

Quote:
I hope you find someone who deserves you soon…

thank you
Quote:
and hope your kitten is being all nice and cute

she is really cute, but fucking crazy and spastic haha, but my two best friends say that she is perfect for me cause apprently i am fucking crazy and spastic too haha

so this chapter was amazingly cute
Quote:
She quickly dropped the bag and grabbed onto the taller girl’s head, pulling the surprised blonde in for a passionate kiss. There were a couple of cheers from the crowd around them until the camera panned away, leaving the two girls still kissing. Willow pulled back after a few minutes and gave her girl a sheepish smile.

and that was just amazing period haha
Quote:
What a way to start a New Year.

hell yeah it is, wish i could start a new year haha
can't wait for more

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 pm 

aww that was cute! I loved that Willow kissed Tara on the big screen! That's awesome (and I would totally love to see that in real life on my tv)

Great update! Can't wait for Willow's birthday!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:22 pm 
8. Vixen

Chapter 28: Great welcome home!

Chapter 29: Hihi, Willow doesnt know Tara wears glasses! So cute that they still discover things about another.
Quote:
“That was terrible grammar, baby,” Willow smirked, “Those glasses are having the opposite effect than they’re supposed to have.”

Also (of course) loved the present. Very thoughtful and sweet.

Chapter 30: Quick reflexes Willo has there, turning the munching into kissing!

Stupid RL kept from me from reading the last three updates, I hope you can forgive me :pinky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 pm 
5. Willowhand

Excellent job! I love NYC...used to go there every year...but it's been a while. Nothing beats Times Square on New Year's Eve! Hmm...**thinking to myself**...maybe I need to schedule a book signing there this year...

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Watch it, buddy, you hurt my girl and I’ll make so anytime you sneeze it’ll come out through your bellybutton!” she yelled after him, despite the fact he didn’t take any notice.

The hotness of Tara #37- Tara being all large with the butch and defending her Willow's honor against the rudeness of New Yorkers.
Quote:
“We still have some of that aromatherapy oil,” Tara replied with a genuine smile, “I’ll give you a massage tomorrow if you want.”

I am relaxed already just thinking of Tara straddling Willow's naked back and massaging the oil into her calves and moving up her lithe and nimble frame
[quote.]“You imagining me in a really short skirt and tank top?”
[/quote]
Doesn't everyone picture Tara dressed like this? When she and Willow are watching "Bring It On" it's even more fun as Eliza Dushku is the sexiest cheerleader to ever work it in a uniform.
Quote:
She quickly dropped the bag and grabbed onto the taller girl’s head, pulling the surprised blonde in for a passionate kiss

:wtkiss :drool :clap Girl on girl action with Willow and Tara needs to be part of all New Years Eve video coverage but all I've ever seen is the creepy Dorian Gray wanna-be Dick Clark.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

firstly, I'm sorry I didn't leave any feedback for couple updates..but didn't mean I ignore this great fic.. :party
that was some new year kiss :wtkiss ..wish I had one :blush
aaand what will happen after they shared their first new year kiss?that was the first time they celebrated new year together, right? :kdevil
more,,more... :pinky
RC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next