The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 10th)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 10th)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 31

“You look a little pale, honey. You sure you want to do this?”

“Of course. You got yours done and it was fine, didn’t hurt, right?”

“Just a pinch, sweetie. Doesn’t hurt at all now. And I love it; the stone is the exact same colour of your eyes.”

They were in the piercing shop; Willow sitting back on the chair waiting for the guy who had done Tara’s piercing to come back. Willow had thought that they should get them done on her actual birthday since it was her present. Tara had gotten the simple barbell with a dangling emerald pendant and Willow’s matched, but with a sapphire pendant.

The man, whose nametag said Paul, came back in, sterilised equipment in hand and the redhead’s eyes widened. She had decided to stay outside when the brunette was getting hers done for fear that watching would make her chicken out.

“Okay, sweetheart, close your eyes. Close them now,” Tara said and Willow quickly complied, “It looks much scarier than it is.”

“Afraid of needles?” Paul asked kindly.

“Terrified,” Willow answered, her eyes shut tight.

“It’s very quick,” Paul answered, “And the bellybutton is one of the least painful places to get it done.”

“Yea,” Willow nodded, “Lips or tongue would hurt pretty bad, right? Nerve endings and stuff.”

“Nipples or hood hurt a lot more.”

Tara saw her girlfriend lose the small amount of colour that was left in her face and held her hand tightly.

“But you’re getting your navel done, so you don’t even need to think about that,” she assured.

Paul mouthed a ‘sorry’ to which Tara smiled as he walked to sit over Willow’s other side. He nodded slightly at the brunette, indicting for her to keep the smaller girl distracted and wiped at the area with an antiseptic wipe.

“So have you had a good birthday so far?” Tara asked, rubbing her thumb over the redhead’s knuckles.

“Been great,” Willow replied, a dreamy smile on her face as she thought back on the day so far.

Her birthday had happened to fall on a Saturday, so they had, as was inevitable whenever they had the chance, spent the morning in bed, before getting up and ready and had gone for a walk in the park, getting hotdogs for lunch and had come to the piercing shop afterwards.

“I hope you’ll like the rest too…” Tara said secretively, looking down to see Paul inserting the needle, her girlfriend not even flinching, apparently still lost in thought.

“You’re really not gonna tell me?”

“Nope.”

“You’re lucky that I happen to like your mysterious side, you know.”

“All done,” Paul said, getting up and walking over to a trash can.

Willow’s eyes sprung open and she looked down, the silver and blue glinting back at her.

“I didn’t even feel it!” she said, then gave the brunette what looked like an understanding smile, “It’s okay that you felt the pinch, baby. Some people just have higher pain thresholds than others.”

“Oh yea,” Tara scoffed, “You were just too busy thinking about what my tongue was doing to you this morning to notice.”

Willow’s eyes widened and she glanced over at Paul, who continued about his clean-up as if he hadn’t heard, even though he must of, given his close proximity. Tara gulped and bit on the skin of her nail, before mouthing a ‘sorry’.”

The redhead shook her head with a smile, letting her girlfriend know she wasn’t mad and pulled her t-shirt down over her stomach, before carefully swinging her legs off the seat and standing up.

“If you girls wanna follow me out here, I’ll give you the aftercare instructions,” Paul said, walking out of the small room into the main shop.

The couple followed and Paul grabbed a bag, putting a couple of bottles and two leaflets in it, placing it on the counter.

“There’s the cleaning solution and instructions in there, all included in the price. We recommend cleaning twice a day for at least six weeks, and you can use salt-water soaks to promote healing, the information is all on the leaflets in here. Navel piercings can take a while to heal, but if you avoid tight waistbands or bending over too much, swimming a lot, things like that, then the process can speed up. Oh, and,” he stopped for a moment, trying to contain a smirk, “You shouldn’t touch it or let anyone else touch it for a while…or, um, lick it.”

Willow averted her gaze and Tara pulled out her wallet.

“Thanks, Paul. We’ll make sure to follow the instructions,” she said, forcing a smile.

“That’s $110 for the two of you. $30 for the piercing and $25 for the jewellery.”

Tara wordlessly took the notes from her wallet and handed them over. Paul put the receipt in the bag and handed it to her.

“You can call us up or call in if you think you have an issue.”

Tara nodded and took her girlfriend’s hand.

“Thanks again. They look great.”

Paul gave a small smile as the couple walked out of the shop, which was just across the road from the park and starting walking back through it, the early evening dropping the temperatures slightly.

“Thank you so much, baby. I love the both of them. But that was really expensive.”

“I wouldn’t have paid for it if I couldn’t afford it, Will, I promise,” Tara reassured, then gave a shy smile, “But we might have to stay in for Valentines Day.”

“Pfft,” Willow scoffed playfully, “Who’d want to go out anyway? I’ve seen that episode of Sex and the City where Carrie and Miranda try and go out on the day. All crowded, no room to breath. Much prefer just you and me anyway.”

Tara chuckled, remembering the episode her girlfriend was talking about vaguely.

“You don’t want the big cut-out hearts and red streamers in your face?”

“I only want your heart.”

“Well you already have that, silly,” Tara replied, bumping the redhead’s shoulder, her heart melting despite trying to act casual.

“I know,” Willow practically whispered, meeting the brunette’s gaze,

“So…we’re going home now, right?”

“Yep.”

“Cool. ‘Cause we need to get ready for…”

“Not telling.”

“You’re such a meanie.”

Tara said nothing but squeezed the smaller girl’s hand as they left the park and crossed the street, going into their building and up to their apartment in just a few minutes. When they were inside the door, Tara gathered the redhead in her arms and gave her a long, slow kiss. She pulled back, nuzzling the other girl’s nose for a second before smiling at her.

“Why don’t you go have a shower and get ready?”

“You joining me?” Willow asked, her eyes lighting up.

“Can’t. Have to do something.”

“But it’s my birthday,” Willow whined, “A girl can’t shower alone on her birthday!”

“You telling me you were showering with someone before we met?” Tara asked, quirking an eyebrow.

Willow pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Fine. I’ll shower by myself.”

“Temper tantrums are not attractive,” Tara mock-scolded.

Willow got a devilish glint in her eye and slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head.

“How ‘bout now?”

The brunette’s eyes instinctively were drawn downwards, both the redhead’s bra-clad breasts and new navel ring sending a jolt of arousal through her. She bit her lip as she glanced further down and saw that Willow had stepped out of her jeans as well so she was standing in just her matching purple underwear. Taking one last, prolonged look, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

“You are gorgeous. And there are quite a few parts of my body that are kicking me for not availing of the opportunity to be wet and naked together, but I really want to do this thing that I’m gonna do and I’m hoping you’ll like it too. Can I take a rain check?”

Willow smiled and gave her girlfriend, who still had her eyes closed to stop herself from lunging at the redhead, a chaste kiss.

“Love you for wanting to do something for me. Just tell me how I need to dress and I’ll be out in like thirty minutes.”

“However you want. No dress code. I wish I could take you somewhere fancy where they wouldn’t let you in unless you were wearing a designer label but-”

She was cut off as Willow put a finger on her lips.

“Don’t go there. Open your eyes for me, baby.”

Tara complied and looked her girlfriend in the eye.

“I don’t want anymore talk of money, okay? I’m just saying this ‘cause its come up a few times now. I know whatever you planned it will be wonderful and fun and perfect. And…” Willow stopped and sighed, “I don’t want you to feel awkward if I’m able to spend some cash on you. I have it, honey, and I know it may seem like I’m a spoilt kid who’s getting everything from Mommy and Daddy, and maybe I am, but the fact is, I have the money and if I can’t spend it on my girl then I wouldn’t care if I only had a dollar in my bank account.”

“I don’t think that,” Tara shook her head, “I don’t think you’re a spoilt kid.”

“What I’m saying is, I see how hard you work just to scrape by with school fees and everything, and I admire that so much. But I don’t want you to think that you need to spend money on me. I love you, your mind, your body, your soul and your spirit, none of which are connected to your wallet.”

Tara took in what her girlfriend was saying, she had to admit that she did feel unsure sometimes about their money differences, not from anything the redhead said or did, just her own insecurities about her distinct lack of it. She nodded her head, more to herself than at the smaller girl and cleared her throat with a smile.

“You’re right. I’m sorry. I promise I’ll work on not feeling weird about the money.”

“Good,” Willow smiled, “And I promise next time I decide to bring up something about our relationship I won’t be standing in my underwear in the middle of the living room.”

Tara giggled, the tension completely eased and pulled the redhead forward for a quick kiss, before turning her and giving her a playful swat on the ass.

“Go get ready.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 11th)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:41 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
Aww I'm glad Tara kept Willow distracted! lol at telling the peircing guy all of their business...

I can't wait to see what Tara has planned for Willow's birthday evening!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Quote:
Lol, I’ve been described like that too.

well it's nice to know i'm not the only one =p i love being crazy and spastic though. it makes life fun and entertaining. the joys of having ADHD hehe
Quote:
Does she scratch?

oh yeah haha. my hands, arms, and legs are covered in scratches. but i'm used to it. i have had a cat since i was 5. and than we added another one and just recently another and now i have my own kitten haha. the other 3 cats live with my parents though.

Quote:
“I didn’t even feel it!” she said, then gave the blonde what looked like an understanding smile, “It’s okay that you felt the pinch, baby. Some people just have higher pain thresholds than others.”

“Oh yea,” Tara scoffed, “You were just too busy thinking about what my tongue was doing to you this morning to notice.”

silly willow hehe :rofl
i love how tara just says things, not scared of what people think
Quote:
“Go get ready.”

this is where i say eep i wonder where she is taking her -jumps up and down- i wanna know

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that the girls talked about the money situation... Can't wait for Tara's present...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm 
8. Vixen

I hope the piercings wont get tangled somehow! Sorry, stupid rational side :P
“Temper tantrums are not attractive,” Tara mock-scolded.
LOL! :smash
Is it possible that I am more excited about the surprise than Willow..?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
Tara had gotten the simple barbell with a dangling emerald pendant and Willow’s matched, but with a sapphire pendant.

That is a very meaningful and touching artistic statement and also very sexy with each showing the color of the other's eyes in a 'my soul is a reflection of this color' kind of way.
Quote:
“Nipples or hood hurt a lot more.”

To quote "Bring It On", "That was an overshare."
Quote:
Oh yea,” Tara scoffed, “You were just too busy thinking about what my tongue was doing to you this morning to notice.”

If I start to visualize what Tara's tongue was doing to Willow, I can go a good three, four hours of navel-gazing before I return to coherency.
Quote:
Willow had stepped out of her jeans as well so she was standing in just her matching purple underwear. Taking one last, prolonged look, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

This must be a very special and meaningful surprise that Tara has planned for Willow if she can resist the full-on force of Willow's naked wiles.
It is nice that they can be open and honest with each other about serious and potentially divisive topics such as the discrepancy in their money situation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 32

Previously:

Quote:
Tara giggled, the tension completely eased and pulled the redhead forward for a quick kiss, before turning her and giving her a playful swat on the ass.

“Go get ready.”

Willow scurried off and Tara walked into the kitchen, taking another couple of deep breaths to prepare herself for her task.

She’d decided early in the New Year that she wanted to try and cook her girlfriend dinner for her birthday and had been spending the two and a half weeks since figuring out what she could cook, searching the internet for easy recipes. Cooking was something that neither she nor her grandmother had ever been any good at, and living in such close proximity to whatever type of cuisine they could want, neither had ever bothered to learn, but Willow had cooked on a number of occasions and Tara wanted to repay the favour, as best she could anyway, so had decided to cook pasta, figuring as long as she kept to the instructions, it would be hard to mess up.

She opened the refrigerator and took out the store-bought pesto sauce, figuring she would go about this new skill slowly, that attempting to actually make the sauce would have disaster written all over it; a pack of grape tomatoes and a container that had mini-mozzarella balls in it, all specially bought during the week and put them on the countertop. She turned the stove on and oven and placed a saucepan with water on it, bringing it to the boil and opened a pack of linguine, taking half the contents and putting them in the water.

“Shit. Salt,” she muttered to herself as soon as she put the pasta in, “Supposed to put salt in.”

Deciding to forgo the salt in case it caused some kind of horrible reaction, she stirred the pasta once with a fork and bent down to rummage in the cupboards for some focaccia bread she knew was in there, eventually locating it. She put it in the oven to warm and straightened up, her eyes widening in panic when she saw a white foam bubbling out of the saucepan.

“Oh for fuck sake,” she exclaimed, taking it off the heat, “It’s fucking pasta, I can’t even do fucking pasta?!”

“Whoa, I feel like I should back away quietly and run for my life.”

Tara spun around at the sound of her girlfriend’s voice and sighed.

“I was trying to cook you dinner. Epic failure.”

Willow’s eyes lit up and she walked into the kitchen from where she was leaning against the dining table.

“Baby, that’s so sweet.”

“Yea, doubtful. I can’t even do the basics.”

The redhead looked at the pasta and put it back on the heat, turning it down slightly.

“Heat was just up too high. And here,” she grabbed some olive oil from the side and swirled it around on top, “That’ll stop it bubbling over. The oil stops-”

“Oxygen from going in,” Tara finished, “I remember from Bio. Tests for rusting and stuff.”

“Exactly.”

“I really wanted to be able to make something for you.”

Willow wrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s midsection from behind and rested her head on her shoulder.

“Why don’t we make it together? You did most of the stuff already anyway.”

“I forgot the salt,” Tara mumbled.

“Not important. I don’t like it al dente anyway.”

“Why are you so nice to me?”

“’Cause you let me see your boobs whenever I want,” Willow answered, deadpan, “And ‘cause I’m hopelessly in love with you.”

Tara was about to echo a similar sentiment when she smelt something.

“Damn it! The bread!” she said and freed herself from the embrace to bend down, taking the bread from the oven burning herself in the process, “Ow! This is ridiculous, anyone can do this and I just, I just…”

Willow grabbed her girlfriend’s hand and put it under the tap to sooth the burn, before taking the bottle of vinegar from beside the olive oil and pouring some over the brunette’s finger. Tara looked at her like she’d grown a second head.

“It stops it blistering,” Willow explained, then added, “It means the world that you wanted to do this for me.”

“But I completely fucked it up.”

“Wow, you have a potty mouth in the kitchen,” Willow smirked, “That’s four times I’ve heard you say ‘fuck’ in as many minutes.”

“And that’s the first time I’ve heard you say it outside of the bedroom,” Tara grinned, feeling a bit better about her catastrophic attempts, “Kinda hot.”

“Fucking hot?” Willow asked, wanting to cheer her girlfriend up as much as she could.

“Fucking hot,” Tara confirmed and pulled the redhead to her for a steamy kiss as her finger continued to cool down under the tap, “Thanks.”

“Anytime,” Willow whispered and went back over the pasta, “I’m gonna strain this.”

Tara moved out of her way so she could strain the pasta over the sink and grabbed the container of pesto.

“I think I can stir without breaking a limb,” she joked as Willow put the pasta back in the pan, “Can I still serve it to you?”

Willow nodded and departed with a quick kiss, going to sit at the table. Tara stirred the sauce into the pasta and mixed in some of the grape tomatoes with the mozzarella, before distributing it between two bowls and grabbing some cutlery. She brought the bowls over and placed them down before running back into the kitchen, putting the bread on a plate with some napkins.

“Drink?”

“I think I’m in a Dew mood…”

She grabbed two cans of Mountain Dew from the fridge and brought everything over, coughing slightly when she put the bread down.

“It’s kind of crispy.”

“Just how I like it,” Willow smiled, “This smells great. Thank you so much for making me dinner.”

“Yea, well…I don’t risk second degree burns for just anyone,” Tara smiled back, “Sorry ahead of time if it tastes awful.”

Willow responded by twirling some pasta on her fork and spearing both a tomato and piece of cheese, popping it all in her mouth.

“Baby, it’s delicious,” she said as she swallowed, “And I swear I’m not just saying that. It’s really delicious.”

Tara heard the genuine tone and her smile beamed, before she picked up her fork and started eating her own food.

When they finished, Tara had cleared their plates and run into the bedroom, telling Willow to wait for her, which she was, patiently. The redhead was sitting at the table, playing a tune with her fingers until she noticed the brunette coming out of her room. She looked at her and gulped.

“Leather…leather pants,” she managed to squeak out, “You look…you look…can we please go into the bedroom?”

“Nope,” Tara said with an almost smug smile, hitting her palms against the leather on her outer thighs, “But you can take them off later. Now, come on.”

Tara ushered them out the door and onto the subway, Willow staring at her the entire way until they arrived at their stop. The brunette grabbed Willow’s hand and started walking towards somewhere that the redhead realised she still wasn’t aware of.

“Will you at least tell me if we’re close?” she asked, swinging their conjoined hands between their bodies.

“Yes,” Tara answered.

“Yes you’ll tell me or yes we’re close?”

“Both.”

The redhead rolled her eyes and let herself be led forward until they were standing on a wharf.

“What are we doing here?”

“I thought we could get the Staten Island ferry? You know, watch the sunset on the boat…and there’s some great views of the city at night. Even I think it’s amazing and I grew up looking at it,” Tara replied with a smile.

Willow’s face lit up as she heard the brunette’s plans and squeezed her hand.

“That sounds like the most beautiful evening… Lead the way, my love.”

Tara walked them both onto the waiting ferry and to the front of the boat, sitting down with the redhead next to. The sun was just starting to set, casting an orange hue on the blue waters of the Hudson River.

“It’s all so tall,” Willow remarked as the ferry took off, “So…grand.”

“It is,” Tara replied, then a sad smile graced her features. She pointed off to forwards and off to the side slightly, “That’s where the Twin Towers were.”

Willow looked at the noticeably low-level area and turned to her girlfriend.

“What was it like?” she asked quietly.

“Massive cloud of smoke,” Tara replied, her eyes glazing over slightly at the memories, “I was in the 5th grade. My grandmother picked me up from school right after the first plane hit, it was only like twenty minutes after school started anyway, And there was just smoke billowing up everywhere. The sky was black. People were panicking and screaming. And then the second plane hit and it was like this eerie calm was everywhere, like people just couldn’t believe it was happening. Then people were screaming about the Pentagon and the terrorists and stuff and it kind of blurs from there, it was just so…catastrophic. Remember my friend Megan? From Halloween?”

Willow nodded wordlessly.

“Her father worked in the World Trade Centre. He died that day. My grandmother starting getting sick not long after too. Her lungs. She didn’t get really bad for a few years after that though. But it’s one of those things you never forget. Just all the…loss. Makes me realise how lucky I am that I’m happy and healthy…that I have you.”

“You’re so strong, Tara. I don’t know how you’ve dealt with all the sadness in your life.”

“I’ve had a lot of happiness to weigh it out,” Tara replied, kissing her girlfriend’s forehead, “Look at that sunset.”

The sun had almost completely set, looking as if half were resting above the river, rays of light reflecting brightly against the shimmering water.

“It’s all so romantic,” Willow sighed, “If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were trying to swoon me so I’d drop my panties later.”

“Do you know better?” Tara asked, deadpan, stifling a giggle.

Willow laughed and cuddled her body closer to her girlfriend’s as the relaxing ferry ride continued, both admiring the palatial views of The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, until they arrived at Staten Island.

They departed the boat, as was regulation, before turning right back around in the turnstiles and finding seats on the opposite end of the ferry than they had been before, enjoying the same views, but now under the dark night sky instead of the twilight dusk. About ten minutes into the return journey, their lips had naturally come together, lazily kissing each other until the boat docked once again, back in Manhattan, and they strolled off, quietly enjoying the night as they made their way back to the subway, to go home.

When they arrived, Tara surprised Willow by continuing up the stairs when they were at their floor.

“We live on three, baby,” Willow said, tugging her back down the couple of steps her girlfriend had walked up.

Tara just turned and gave her a half smile, continuing to walk up the stairs.

“Come on. I wanna show you something.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 12th)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 am 

Aww! That's a great birthday! I love that Tara tried to cook for her! Willow will just have to teach her!

I love that she wore the leather pants for her birthday! The ferry ride was cute too! I can't wait to see what else Tara has planned :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
twin towers..
i remember that day
i was in 6th grade
i mostly just remember walking to lunch with my friends
and all these parents standing in the entrance screaming that they wanted their kids
we were all really confused

the date was cute though
and so was dinner
tara trying to cook but can't is cute
and leather pants is hot haha
Quote:
can we please go into the bedroom?”

:rofl love willow's reaction
can't wait to see where tara is taking willow next

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 pm 
3. Flaming O

Lol!! Best birthday ever. :party

;-) Way to go Tara!!

:peace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Whoa, I feel like I should back away quietly and run for my life.”

I've found myself in many a situation in my life where this was the best option but nothing could be finer than to be in Tara's diner in, if not the morning, than the evening.
Quote:
’Cause you let me see your boobs whenever I want,” Willow answered, deadpan, “And ‘cause I’m hopelessly in love with you.”

That's a damn good reason. Damn good enough that Tara could reveal any heretofore unknown facts about herself and Willow would always stand by her.
Quote:
“Wow, you have a potty mouth in the kitchen,” Willow smirked, “That’s four times I’ve heard you say ‘fuck’ in as many minutes.”
“And that’s the first time I’ve heard you say it outside of the bedroom,” Tara grinned, feeling a bit better about her catastrophic attempts, “Kinda hot.”

Trying out a little spicy talk to go with the spicy pesto sauce and the pasta.
Quote:
“Leather…leather pants,” she managed to squeak out, “You look…you look…can we please go into the bedroom?”

Okay, i'll go into the bedroom and wait for them to get back. Totally in a non-perv kind of way to inhale the comforting aroma of Tara's panty drawer.
Quote:
It’s all so romantic,” Willow sighed, “If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were trying to swoon me so I’d drop my panties later.”

That's exactly what Tara was was putting all her feminine wiles to and I'll be waiting for them to see how it turns out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:58 pm 
5. Willowhand

Nicely done. I was on duty the morning of 9-11. I'll never forget it...lost a lot of good people that day.

Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see where this is going...

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :peace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really liked Tara's cooking efforts... Their date in the ferry was really cute and adorable... I wonder if Tara is taking Willow to the roof to enjoy the night...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:13 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:

agaiin..you left me hanging :smash
you're lucky I really like this fic :pinky :pinky
more pleeeeeeaaaseeee :pray :pray
RC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 am 
5. Willowhand

Okay I'm just gonna say oine thing: Oh my god Tara with a belly button ring and leather pants. Can't say more, that image fried my brain

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am 
3. Flaming O

Ok. First off, the question in your english would have given me naughty thoughts. It was bad enough having the song stuck in my head for a week. Second. Tara cooking was just so funny. At least she remembered to turn the heat on though. That's all I'm saying :smug Thirdly...the straight girl was my best friend. It just doesn't bear thinking about :D Fourth: I didn't even get to see Jennifers Body. They wouldn't let me in. Apparently I don't look 15. I had to go see Cirque du Freak instead and it was ok but it didn't have Megan Fox. Or an awesome soundtrack... Fifth: I just caught up on the two updates I missed (obviously lol) and all I'm gonna say is Tara in leather pants. YES!. I think it speaks volumes :D I let my friend read the first three chapters of my fic today and she said Tara sounded hot ;-) I lied to all my other friends about what I was writing but she tackled me to the ground and took it from my bag. I got carpet burn :happy I remember 9/11 even though I was pretty young. I was watching World Trade Centre the other day and I broke down. How could anyone do that? I hope I catch your update tonight because they make my day better. Seriously. :pride Oh and P.S. I realise I insulted an American President in one of my last posts. So if anyone like loves Wilson I apoligise but please. The League Of Nations? Complete Fail to be fair :D But still if anyone actually read it and was pissed I am VERY sorry.

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 am 
8. Vixen

Quote:
“Why are you so nice to me?”
“’Cause you let me see your boobs whenever I want,” Willow answered, deadpan, “And ‘cause I’m hopelessly in love with you.”

Totally cracked me up!
This was a very sweet surprise. I did expect the cooking part but that doesnt change the fact that it was a good idea. And I love the Staten Island ferry! Once I was stalked by a dove on it though, was very persistent and annoying. :smash
Now, what was the plan with the leather pants :P?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

Chapter 33

Previously:

Quote:
When they arrived, Tara surprised Willow by continuing up the stairs when they were at their floor.

“We live on three, baby,” Willow said, tugging her back down the couple of steps her girlfriend had walked up.

Tara just turned and gave her a half smile, continuing to walk up the stairs.

Willow shrugged and let herself be lead up more flights of stairs, until there were no more left and they were standing in front of a door that had ‘roof’ written on it. Tara kicked the left corner of the door three times, then turned the knob, opening it.

“Little OCD there, baby?”

“This door’s been broken for years,” Tara chuckled, “It won’t open unless you do that.”

“That has to be a fire hazard,” Willow commented, then drew a sharp breath as her girlfriend walked her onto the roof-top, twinkling lights from the surrounding buildings all around them.

“Over here,” Tara said as she brought them over around a large metal contraption to where a blanket was laid out with two pillows on top.

“When did you do this?”

“Before you woke up. I wasn’t sure I’d get a chance, so I slipped up and set it up then went back and snuggled into you and, well, you remember what happened next. I’m just glad it didn’t rain.”

The brunette had laid them both down while she was speaking, Willow’s head resting on her shoulder.

“The idea was that I’d end what I’d hoped would be a romantic birthday with some further romantic star-gazing, but I kind of forgot that we live in New York…there’s way too many lights on to be able to see them.”

“So we’ll neon-light gaze. Just looking at the sky is beautiful as well, honey,” Willow replied, giving the taller girl a kiss on the cheek, “When I was home for the holidays, I used to look at the sky and imagine you were looking at it too. Made me feel closer to you.”

Tara felt a rush of love and entwined their hands, resting them on the redhead’s stomach before something caught her eye.

“Hey! There’s a star! Bright one, too,” she said, pointing just below the left of the moon.

“That’s Jupiter,” Willow replied with a smile.

“Jupiter?”

“Yep. Jupiter.”

“But…but I thought Jupiter was green.”

Willow looked her girlfriend, raising both her eyebrows, a small smile tugging the sides of her mouth.

“Green? Um, no. It’s like swirls of orange and brown…and white if I remember correctly. Anyway, from this far away it just looks like another star, bright though, like you said.”

“So I’m guessing it doesn’t have the little grey men on it either?” Tara asked jokingly.

Willow giggled and shook her head.

“I doubt it. If it did have life, the temperatures would be too high for them to be like earth humans-”

Tara snorted at the words ‘earth humans’ and Willow hit her playfully.

“But,” she continued, smiling, “There could be water-based life there. Or ammonia-based. Jupiter is like a gas giant.”

“How’d you know so much about it?”

“Philosophy major, remember? I have classes on Ancient Mythology and stuff. Jupiter was a Greek God, the Roman equivalent of Zeus and the professor talked about the planet itself as well.”

“Smarty-pants,” Tara teased, good-naturedly.

“Says the girl who’s going to make a living putting her hands into people.”

Tara stayed quiet, smirking, as she waited for her girlfriend to realise what she said. It only took three seconds.

“Oh, wait, I didn’t mean like that, I meant ‘cause you wanna be a doctor and a fertility specialist so you’d have to perform surgeries and stuff, which means you have to put your hands into people, but not into like, places, well, maybe places, ‘cause again, fertility doctor, which kind of involves that general area, but that’s like, different, ‘cause I’ll be the only one who you’re touching there in like a love way, I mean, right?”

Tara turned her head, her smirk changed to a loving smile.

“Of course. Only woman I’ll ever love so only woman I’ll ever touch in a ‘love way’ as you put it.”

Willow looked sheepish for a second, before matching her girlfriend’s smile.

“I had a great birthday. You made it wonderful. You make everything wonderful.”

Tara looked bashful for a moment before leaning her head down to meet Willow’s lips in a gentle kiss. The gentleness quickly escalated into unrestrained passion as Willow moved her head up onto the pillow and cupped the brunette’s cheek, bringing their mouths closer together as their tongues duelled.

After several minutes of kissing, Tara pulled her girlfriend on top of her and slipped her hands under her t-shirt, caressing the skin of her back. Willow moaned into the kiss, until she felt the taller girl start to pull at the hem of her top and pulled back.

“We should go back to the apartment,” she said, her breathing heavy.

Tara shook her head.

“No? You, um, don’t wanna…?” Willow asked, trying not to show her disappointment.

“I do,” Tara replied, her eyes darker than Willow had ever seen, “Right here, right now.”

“Here?” Willow asked, “But, but it’s a roof and, and there’s people on the street, and…”

“You said you wanted to be wilder. Make love with me right here, out in the open…under Jupiter,” Tara smirked.

Willow sat back slightly and raised her arms in silent compliance, her heart beating furiously as the thought of making love in ‘public’, despite the fact that they were eight stories up, thrilling her more than she would have thought possible.

Tara’s face lit up and she pulled her lover’s t-shirt off, removing her bra in one fluid motion. She admired the blue navel ring again for a moment before raising her head and sucking an already-hard nipple into her mouth, stretching her arms out behind her to balance herself.

“Ohh, baby,” Willow breathed, fluttering her eyes closed, “That’s so good.”

The brunette started sucking the flesh of her girlfriend’s breast into her mouth, gradually taking more and more until she was engulfing it completely. The sensation made the redhead lose her balance, pushing them both back onto the blanket, Tara’s head landing on the pillow with Willow’s breasts being pushed into her face.

She took advantage of the new position by switching back and forth between breasts as her hands found their way to the smaller girl’s belt buckle, undoing it before popping the button of her jeans, lowering the zipper and pulling the material over her ass. Willow shook herself free of her jeans, stepping on the ends when they pooled around her ankles and reached a hand between their bodies to rid Tara of her leather pants, a feat she managed to achieve in mere seconds as the brunette, impressively, never let up her ministrations.

“Oh yes, yes,” Willow moaned as she felt the taller girl bite down particularly hard on one of her nipples, then sooth it with her tongue, “Oh god I need…I need…”

Much to Tara’s surprise, the redhead rolled them, taking her away from her playthings. She was just about to pout when she felt the buttons on her own shirt being quickly undone; both that and her front-clasping bra being shoved down her shoulders.

“Mmhh, boobs,” Willow said dreamily, reaching both hands up to squeeze the firm flesh, keeping her gaze firmly fixed on the globes in front of her, “Take our panties off, baby. My hands are busy.”

Tara could do nothing but comply, loving the attention her breasts were getting and carefully dragged both of their panties down their bodies, leaving them fully naked and exposed to the cold air. The brunette felt a slight chill across her back but the molten heat of desire coursing through her veins easily outweighed it. She took Willow’s hand from her chest and put them on her cheeks, before lowering herself fully on top of her girlfriend and cupping her cheeks as well, letting their lips meet so they could kiss each other deeply, bodies moving rhythmically.

After a while, Tara recognised the ache in her groin becoming unbearable and knew Willow would be a similar state, so she pulled back, taking a few much needed breaths before grinning.

“What would my birthday girl like this evening, hmm? Fingers? Tongue? Both?”

Willow shook her head shyly, eliciting a curious look from the brunette. The smaller girl answered by bending one of her knees and throwing her leg across the other girl’s ass, pushing their centres together.

“Ooh, you want us to rub our pussies together,” Tara said, her grin getting even bigger.

Willow blushed despite herself and nodded. Tara held herself up on her forearms so she’d have more leverage and started a slow grinding motion, moving up and down.

“I love it like this,” Tara continued, her voice a hoarse whisper as she felt her lips part from the pressure, her clit rubbing against Willow’s deliciously, “Oh, you’re so wet.”

Willow moaned as she too felt her girlfriend’s wetness, mingling with her own, the mere though of it enough to make her light-headed and dug her heel even more into the brunette’s ass, pushing them closer.

“This is incredible, Tara,” she said quietly, her eyes shut tight, “Go faster.”

Tara started grinding faster, letting out a long, guttural moan as she did so and felt her lover clutch at her shoulders, digging her short nails into the flesh there. She started moving her hips even faster in response as Willow grunted, feeling every movement against her throbbing clit. Both girls continued pumping their hips into each other, the tension steadily rising as loud moaning got lost into the air.

“Baby, I’m coming,” Willow panted as she felt her toes begin to curl.

Tara groaned, then opened her eyes, her lids heavy.

“Open your eyes,” she rasped out, looking straight into green depths when her girlfriend replied, “Scream my name.”

“What?” Willow asked, confused and almost completely delirious with bliss.

“I want you to scream my name. With the thousands of people on the street who could hear, know exactly what we’re doing; know that we love each other. Scream my name.”

Tara punctuated her words by thrusting harder against the redhead and Willow threw her head back against the pillow, howling into the night as the orgasm broke within her, making her whole body erupt in pleasure.

“TAAARRRAAA!”

The almost deafening scream of her lover as enough to send the brunette over the edge and found her own voice rising to a decibel she didn’t even know she was capable of achieving.

“WILLLOOOW!”

Eight floors down, the people walking the streets of New York, used to the often loud and unusual sounds that came with living in the city that never sleeps, continued about their business as usual.

Tara, meanwhile, had collapsed on top of her girlfriend, both of them taking huge lungfuls of air as they came down from their high, the occasional shudder running through one to the other as their whole bodies tingled.

“Tara, that was amazing,” Willow said, her breath still slightly laboured, “So amazing. Exhilarating and, and spine-tingling; everything-tingling, really and anyone could’ve heard and I don’t care, I don’t care one bit, I hope they did hear, I hope they heard how incredible you make me feel.”

“Love you,” Tara replied, much to exhausted to even try and face her girlfriend.

“Are you cold?”

“Yes. But not moving.”

Willow grabbed the other side of that blanket that they weren’t lying on and threw it over her girlfriend’s naked back. Tara managed to shimmy her head up from under the blanket, both of them resting on the pillow.

“Hi.”

“Hi,” Willow grinned, “How’s it going?”

“Pretty darn good,” Tara chuckled.

Willow turned her head a little and leaned forward to meet the brunette’s lips tenderly for a couple of minutes until she pulled back, a content smile on her face.

“Birthday’s rock.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 13th)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:44 am 

haha happy birthday Willow! That was hot! Yay for roof sex!

Birthdays do rock!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really loved their rooftop lovemaking...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:24 pm 
5. Willowhand

Excellent job! Nothing like a little romp outside - with the possibilities of getting caught - to spice things up a bit! ;-)

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

*Le Gasp* :faint :smash :smug :party :blush :wtkiss

:peace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:40 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“So we’ll neon-light gaze. Just looking at the sky is beautiful as well, honey,” Willow replied, giving the taller girl a kiss on the cheek,

If they lived in a loft overlooking Times Square, before the Mayor clened it up, they could have enjoyed being bathed in the iridescent glow of all of the signs advertising XXX films, live sex shows, and nude dancers.
Quote:
Philosophy major, remember? I have classes on Ancient Mythology and stuff.

My next fantasy involves Willow and Tara role-playing from Clash of the Titans and Willow as Perseus trying to ride the winged steed Pegasus.
Quote:
You said you wanted to be wilder. Make love with me right here, out in the open…under Jupiter,” Tara smirked.

James Taylor said it best when he sang "...There's room enough for two, up on the roof."
Quote:
“TAAARRRAAA!” ...WILLLOOOW!”

Now that is the kind of message that we, as a species, should be broadcasting to the heavens as what alien race wouldn't want to come visit a planet in peace if we have Willow and Tara shouting each other's name out loud in ecstasy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 pm 
5. Willowhand

:thud that was NICE. Tara is so much fun in this fic. I mean really, belly button rings, leather pants, topless dancing (I want to hear more about that, by the way) and now exhibitionism? It's like, the dream girl. More soon plz!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:45 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Love how the story is progressing. Looking forward to more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

Chapter 34

“No way, Rosenberg. Not happening.”

“Tara, come on.”

“No. No way. You know, if it’d known this was gonna come up, I might’ve reconsidered our relationship.”

“You’re so dramatic. As if you wouldn’t date me because of this.”

“I don’t know how I didn’t know before now.”

Willow sighed and plopped down onto the sofa.

“I watch American Idol, baby. And sometimes I vote. It’s just who I am. And the reason you didn’t know beforehand is because I tivo the episodes and watch them Thursday mornings when I have no classes.”

Tara closed her eyes and shook her head from side to side before sitting beside her girlfriend.

“Okay. I guess it you liking American Idol isn’t that bad. It’s just all so…reality TV-y.”

“That’s ‘cause it is reality TV,” Willow joked, bumping her shoulder against the brunette’s.

Tara smiled and picked up the remote.

“Fox, right?”

“Yep. But I don’t wanna watch it anymore.”

“Are you freaking kidding me?” Tara asked, staring at her girlfriend disbelievingly, “I’m agreeing to watch it ‘cause I love you and you love it, therefore by association, I love it. And because it’s Valentines Day.”

Having agreed to stay in for Valentines Day, Willow had made dinner, Tara having avoided the kitchen ever since the redhead’s birthday, after which they had decided to settle in and watch TV together for the evening, where Willow had mentioned, in passing, that American Idol was on and they could watch it, to a shocked brunette who had an peculiar hatred for reality TV shows, any of them.

“I know,” Willow nodded, “But now I want make-up sex.”

“Will, honey,” Tara chuckled, “I would hardly call that a fight. That was just me seriously overreacting.”

“So now you want to make it up to me…”

“Yep. I do. By watching American Idol with you.”

Willow thought for a second, then smiled and nodded, knowing they’d be making love later on that night anyway and the idea that Tara was willing to do something she really didn’t want to just to please her made her feel completely loved, and seeing as it was Valentines Day, she decided to embrace that love, and Tara in the process, by opening her arms and letting her girlfriend use her as a backrest.

“Thank you, baby,” Willow said, putting a kiss on the brunette’s head, “You might even like it.”

“I doubt it. But I promise not to mock anyone that you like.”

“That’s all I ask,” Willow chuckled as she turned up the volume and settled comfortably, resting her hands on the taller girl’s stomach.

An hour and a half later, the redhead pressed the ‘off’ button on the remote and squeezed her girlfriend’s mid-section.

“So…?”

“I guess…that the brunette chick…wasn’t awful…and the judges interacting… was kind of funny.”

“Ha. I knew it. You like AI. You’re one of us now!”

“Fine, I admit it, you converted me. You gonna make me feel all bad about it?”

“Of course not,” Willow whispered and pushed some of the brunette’s hair away from her neck, placing a series of feather-light kisses to the skin there, “I only ever wanna make you feel good.”

Tara tilted her head, offering more of her neck to the redhead and sighed softly as the kisses got slightly more pressure behind them, the smaller girl poking her tongue out a little to lick her skin.

“Wanna move this into the bedroom?” Willow asked after a couple of minutes of generally adoring her girlfriend’s neck.

“Definitely,” Tara replied, then leaned her head back to meet the redhead’s lips, “Give me two minutes. I’ll meet you in there.”

Willow stood up and leaned down for another kiss.

“Don’t be long.”

“Promise,” Tara breathed as the smaller girl walked away.

She closed her eyes to let the warm feelings her girlfriend had instilled flow through for a moment, before standing and going into the kitchen, taking a plastic bag that she had hidden in the fridge. She put one of the items in the bag in the microwave for thirty seconds and waited for the ‘ping’ before making her way over to the bedrooms. She looked down the small hallway and saw her bedroom door open and the other closed, so figured the redhead was in her room. She walked in and smiled when she saw the smaller girl lying sideways on the bed, propped up on one elbow, wearing just a jade green negligee.

“You look gorgeous,” she whispered quietly, in awe.

“What’ve you got there?”

Tara grinned and held up an item in each hand.

“Whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Warmed chocolate sauce.”

Willow’s face lit up and she smirked.

“In that case, take your pants off and come eat me up.”

Tara put the food items on her nightstand and popped her jeans, shaking herself free of them.

“Take your bra off, too,” Willow continued, her legs going up and down shapely legs, “Actually, you know what, just get naked, that whipped cream is just yelling at me to swirl all over you.”

Tara eagerly complied and freed herself of all her clothing before climbing on top on her girlfriend, hovering over her on her forearms.

“Happy Valentines Day.”

“Happy Valentines Day to you too,” Willow grinned, “It’s been wonderful.”

“You think it was gonna be bad?” Tara smirked.

“No. Although I did have a weird dream the other night where we lived in like an alternate universe and you got stabbed on Valentines Day.”

“That better not be your subconscious telling you that you wanna stab me,” Tara said, raising both of her eyebrows.

“No some asshat you worked with did it. I wanted to kill him.”

“Ah. Well forgot about the bad dream, ‘cause I promise after I’m finished with you the only thing you’ll be dreaming about it is endless pleasure.”

“Lucky me,” Willow grinned and started running her hands up and down the brunette’s back, “Love you.”

“Mmhh, I love you too,” Tara responded promptly, before reaching over and taking the packet of chocolate sauce, drizzling it over her lover’s lips.

Willow resisted the natural urge to poke her tongue out and lick her own lips, knowing Tara fully intended to do it and moaned a second later when the brunette extended her tongue and slowly licked the chocolate away. The redhead suddenly flipped them and whipped her negligee off. Tara looked disappointed for a second until she realised that it left her girlfriend completely naked and took advantage of the fact by dripping some of the sauce between the valley of her breasts.

She sat up and licked it away with a loud moan until a slight pushing on her shoulders made her lie back down.

Willow smirked at her and grabbed the whipped cream, shaking the can.

“I am gonna enjoy this,” she said as she pressed on the nozzle, putting a circle of cream around the brunette’s breasts and a blob on each nipple. She curved a line just above her belly button, careful to avoid the still-healing piercing there, making a face out of the cream.

She giggled at the sight for a moment, then lowered her head and placed wet, open mouth kisses along her abdomen, collecting the cream as she did so, before moving up and licking the swell of her breasts, circling inwards slowly until she sucked the dab of cream from each nipple and tugged one between her teeth, making it harden in her mouth.

Tara moaned and held Willow to her as she switched sides over and over again, teasing her mercilessly, until she sat back, stopping all contact.

“Don’t you dare, Willow, get back here and do me, now!” Tara growled, opening her eyes and fixing the redhead with a glare, as if defying her not to agree.

Willow looked pleasantly surprised by the authoritative tone and pinched each of the brunette’s nipples at the same time.

“Feisty, baby. Very sexy.”

“Willow…”

Willow held herself over her girlfriend, face-to-face.

“Hands and knees. I wanna ‘do’ you from behind. Although I prefer the term ‘make love.’ It’s much more accurate.”

Tara’s features softened and she leaned up for a gentle kiss, before pulling away with a smirk.

“You’re gonna need to get offa me if you want to make love to me like that. A position, might I add, I am very happy to be made love to in.”

Willow gave the taller girl a loving smile and another kiss before sitting back on her heels, watching as Tara manoeuvred herself onto her hands and knees. When the brunette seemed settled, she knelt between her legs, spreading them even more in the process. She brought her hands up to knead the flesh of her ass and lowered her head to probe a very wet opening with her tongue.

“Oh Willow,” Tara moaned softly, pushing back into her lover’s tongue, “That’s wonderful.”

Willow got lost in the taste of her girlfriend for a few minutes as her hands continued to squeeze in perfect synch with her tongue movements until she felt Tara start to quiver slightly and pulled back, to a very frustrated groan from the brunette.

“Will, come on, honey, please. I was so close.”

“I know,” Willow whispered apologetically, “It’ll be worth it.”

Tara groaned again, resignedly this time and took some deep breaths to keep herself in check until she felt something warm across her back and felt the redhead start to lick what she assumed was the chocolate sauce. She was just about to giggle at the almost ticklish sensation when two fingers entered her suddenly, making her gasp loudly and push her hips back again, trying to take as much as she could.

“More,” she moaned, almost straight away, the two fingers providing very little friction in her copious wetness.

Willow slipped another finger inside as she continued to leisurely lick the sauce she had drizzled on the brunette’s back, thrusting inside deeply.

“Fuck, yes,” Tara grunted as the third finger entered her, feeling the tension swiftly coiling from all the attention she’d gotten beforehand, “God, I think I’m coming already.”

Willow was tempted to slow down when she heard the taller girl speak, to prolong her pleasure, but decided that her girlfriend probably wouldn’t react well to that, seeing as she’d been so teasing already, so redoubled her efforts and started thrusting faster, eliciting a delighted moan from the other girl.

“Oh so good, so good…so close, so close. Oh I love you, Willow…”

“Love you too, baby,” Willow replied, raising her head momentarily before resuming licking her back, the chocolate long gone, but Tara’s skin was delicious enough on it’s own for the redhead.

“Oh, Will…yes…yes…yes…yesssss…oh yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES, WILLOW!”

Tara felt herself start to shake violently as Willow continued to thrust, easing her down slowly as her thighs twitched. She eventually flattened her legs and whimpered when Willow pulled out of her, before a warm body nestled into her side and was giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

She responded to the kiss and brought a hand up to stroke her girlfriend’s hair as their lips moved languidly against each other.

“Wow, sweetie,” she said when they pulled back, “That was incredible. You’re such a tease though. Vixen.”

“You love it.”

“Maybe. But I’m never gonna admit it.”

They met for another kiss for a several minutes until Tara felt like she had regained enough use of her limbs and grabbed the whipped cream from beside them, pulling back and shaking it between them.

“What’cha doing with that?” Willow asked with a grin.

“I want a little cream,” Tara replied, bringing the can down and squirting some into the redhead’s curls, “With a little Willow-cream.”

Willow giggled and grabbed the can, swirling even more cream into her centre before spreading her legs in invitation.

“Said it before baby, but I think it bears repeating,” she said with a sensual smile, “Come eat me up.”

Tara’s eyes lit up and she moved down the redhead’s body, placing her hands on her thighs as she buried her face into the pile of cream, devouring it to try and get to her girlfriend’s wetness, lapping greedily when her tongue got its first taste.

“Mmhh, baby,” Willow moaned, a dreamy smile on her face, “Mmhh, yea, cream taste good?”

“Yours does,” Tara replied before wrapping her lips around her lover’s clit and sucking hard, making the redhead gasp sharply.

The brunette sucked a couple of times before an idea snuck into her mind and she gripped her lover’s thighs more firmly before quickly flipping them, feeling Willow’s thighs come to rest instinctively either side of her head.

It took the redhead a second to realise the change of position, but when she did she quickly held herself up on her arms, feeling her girlfriend’s tongue continue to worship her centre.

Oh god…her tongue…oh so good…but like this…? What if I hurt her? Okay, stay in check, do not hurt love of your life, keep steady…

Tara noticed that Willow’s responses were limited to the moans coming from her mouth and pulled away, meeting the smaller girl’s gaze, whose head was hanging down, looking at her.

“Come on, Will, ride my face,” she said with a wink.

Willow audibly gulped at the suggestion, but shook her head a little.

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t.”

“But-”

“I promise, if for some reason, you hurt me, I will stop, okay?”

Willow nodded after a moment, knowing Tara would never break a promise to her and felt an eager tongue slide back into her, starting a steady thrusting rhythm in and out. She started moving her hips, tentatively at first, but went faster as Tara’s hands came to rest on her butt cheeks, encouraging the movements.

“Ugh…Tara…so good…so very good.”

Tara pulled her tongue out and wrapped her lips around the redhead’s throbbing clit again, running her tongue over it inside her mouth for a few moments before sucking steadily, hearing a grunt from the smaller girl that she knew indicated an impending orgasm. She let her tongue slide back down and thrust it inside, tasting a change immediately as Willow’s bucking got even more frantic.

Willow threw her head back as the lights started dancing in front of her eyelids, pleasure shooting through her, consuming her completely.

“Tara, Tara, Tara, Tara, TARRRAA!”

Tara felt a gush of juices flood her face, drenching her completely and grinned in delight as she drank all she could from her girlfriend’s still-flowing fountain. When she felt the redhead had no more left to give, she quietly scooted up the bed and pulled the exhausted girl on top of her, her head nestled into the brunette’s neck.

“My arms hurt,” Willow remarked absently, “But sooo worth it. You sure I didn’t hurt you?”

“No way. You were all over me. I loved it.”

Willow smiled and raised her head to look at her girlfriend, her smile getting even bigger when she saw her.

“I’m still all over you,” she said, surprised that she didn’t feel embarrassed, “A whole lot of me. God, you’re soaked.”

Tara reached over to grab a tissue from the nightstand, misunderstanding the statement, but the redhead stopped her, giving a mixed sensual and shy smile.

“Let me.”

The brunette lay there, stunned, as Willow started licking her face clean of her own juices, until a tongue, now carrying a very familiar taste, ran along her bottom lip. She opened her mouth as they began kissing, before pulling away with a grin.

“That was so hot.”

“I taste good on you,” Willow grinned back, her lids heavy.

Tara sighed contentedly before her grin turned into a smirk.

“Hey Will?”

“Yea?”

“I think there’s some whipped cream left.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next