The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 14th)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really love their way of spending Thanksgiving...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I absolutely loved the tie in to your last fict. That was hot ! I am enjoying the turning of the seasons and holidays. Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 pm 
8. Vixen

Birthdays's rock... :rofl Makes me think about Willow's canon spaz moment: Why would anyone wanna kiss rocks?
Nice allusion to Frothy! You spoil us! Two very hot updates :thud
Why do I have the feeling that this fic is coming to an end :(?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
“I think there’s some whipped cream left.”

you wanna go again? :thud :thud
:pinky more :pinky
RC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

And another variation which incorporates my top hardcore Willow and Tara fantasies involving whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
I'm spent so all I can say is "Fuckin' A, Laragh!" :wtkiss :thud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
damn girls...that was hot! loved it...

i'd write more but I don't think I'm very coherent after that...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Okay don’t hate me for the cliffhanger. Actually, I have the next chapter written, ‘cause I just kept writing when I finished this one…okay, for fear of angry kittens I’m gonna post the two of them together.

Chapter 35

“I’m gonna hit the hay.”

Tara looked up from where she was typing on her laptop at the dining table.

“Okay, love. I have to finish this paper, but I’ll be in soon. You going into your room?”

“Yep,” Willow replied with a nod, “’Night.”

“Hey. What about my goodnight kiss?”

Willow walked over and gave her girlfriend a quick kiss on the lips.

“Are you okay, Will?” Tara asked when they pulled back, “You’ve been kinda weird since you got back from the library.”

Yea, well lie number one, ‘cause I wasn’t really at the library.

“I’m always weird, baby,” Willow chuckled nervously, “They even call me 'peculiar Rosenberg' sometimes, heh.”

Tara looked unconvinced, but shrugged.

“Okay. Night. Love you.”

“Love you too,” Willow replied before turning on her heels and walking towards her bedroom.

Thirty minutes later, Tara had just finished brushing her teeth and was going into Willow’s bedroom. She stripped off to just her panties and crawled in beside her girlfriend, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek when she saw her closed eyes and the steady rise and fall of her chest, before spooning her gently, careful not to wake her and settling into a peaceful sleep.

Willow breathed a quiet sigh of relief when she felt the brunette drift off and opened her eyes, not needing to fake her slumber anymore since Tara was asleep, one thought running through her mind over and over again.

How the hell am I gonna keep this up?

Tara came out from the kitchen, having cleaned up after the dinner that Willow had made and walked over to where the redhead was sitting, surrounded by books and her laptop. She bent her head and blew hot air in her ear, delighting in the shiver it caused, before lowering her voice to a whisper.

“Wanna forget all that and come play?”

Willow gulped, more than anything she wanted to do just that, especially since she’d had to think of ways to avoid getting intimate for the past week, and knew she’d have to continue in that vain for another while as well. She turned and gave the brunette an apologetic look.

“Sorry, baby. I have a huge test tomorrow, and I’ve only been over half the chapters that it’s on. I may even have to pull an all-nighter.”

Tara gave her a genuine smile, making Willow feel even worse and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Don’t burn yourself out, honey. You’ve been study-gal night and day lately.”

“I won’t. Just, you know, this test.”

“You’ll do great,” Tara replied, straightening up, “Love you, beautiful.”

“Love you too,” Willow responded with a weak smile, closing her books as Tara walked into her bedroom out of sight.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself before forgoing the pretence that she actually had a test tomorrow and opened Solitaire on her computer, hoping that if she waited long enough to go to bed, Tara would already be asleep.

“Son of a bitch!” Tara yelled as she accidentally dropped the grocery bag she had been carrying all over the floor outside her apartment.

She heard a door opening and looked to see Craig walking towards her, looking concerned. They both bent down and started picking up the items.

“You okay, doll?” Craig ventured after a moment.

“Of course I’m okay, why wouldn’t I be okay?” Tara snapped, shoving the bread back into the bag, roughly.

“Okay, okay, don’t take it out on the sourdough. What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Nothing.”

“Yea, ‘cause your good mood is both obvious and contagious. Jeez, somebody needs to get laid.”

Tara straightened up and shot her neighbour an almost distressed look.

“Oh,” Craig said, quirking one eyebrow, “You do need to get laid. Where’s Willow been?”

“Nowhere. That’s the thing,” Tara sighed, relieved she could finally talk to someone about her lack of intimacy with her girlfriend over the past two weeks, “She’s right beside me, but she’s not there. She’s like, absent. She hasn’t tried to start anything at all for the past while and like, rejects me when I try. Even her kisses are like over in a second. I don’t know what to do. I mean, short of getting on my knees and begging her.”

“That might work,” Craig replied, receiving a glare from his neighbour,

“You’re lesbians. Talk it out. It’s what you people do, isn’t it?”

“Don’t even try and make out like you don’t talk about your feelings with your boyfriend. Ben told me all about it.”

“Yea, well at least I’m getting some,” Craig smirked, before starting down the hallway back to his apartment.

Tara picked up an apple from the top of the bag and threw it at him, before leaning against the door and sighing.

He’s right. At least he is getting some

Willow slid into bed beside her girlfriend and settled comfortably into the pillows, feigning exhaustion.

“Wow. Long day. School and homework and everything. I’m beat. ‘Night, love,” she said, before turning her back, clutching the blanket to her.

Tara turned herself on her side and ran her hand along the redhead’s arm, through the blanket, before pushing her hair away from her neck and kissing there, down along her shoulder blades. She was just about to kiss the spot right at the back of the smaller girl’s neck that she knew Willow loved having kissed when the other girl clutched the blanket tighter and pulled it to right up under her chin, cutting off the brunette’s ministrations completely.

Tara looked angry for a moment, before shaking her head and sighing softly, lying back down on her other side, their backs facing each other. It was only about a minute later that Willow heard quiet, almost soundless sobs coming from the other side of the bed. She turned and put a hand on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Tara?”

Tara didn’t say anything but her sobs seemed to get louder at the contact. Willow tried to get the brunette to turn around and face her but when it appeared that that was not going to work, she got out of bed and walked around the bed; getting back in beside the taller girl, facing each other this time.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

Tara sniffled, feeling somewhat ashamed at herself for bursting into tears and shrugged.

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

Willow crinkled her eyebrow in confusion.

“We haven’t made love for three weeks, Willow. And, and that’s not like us. At all. Normally we have to make sure we only go once or twice a night so that we get enough sleep. It’s not just the sex, Will, I miss connecting to you in that way, showing you I love you. You showing me. I mean, is there something wrong? Do you not want me anymore?”

Willow’s eyes widened and shook her head emphatically.

“Baby, I want you more than anything in the world. It’s killing me not having you touch me or getting to touch you.”

Tara’s face lit up slightly at her girlfriend’s words and she trailed a hand down her arm again. Just as she was about to slip it inside the redhead’s pants, Willow caught her and pulled her hand away. The brunette looked like she might burst into tears all over again at being rejected for what had been countless times over the past three weeks and looked at the smaller girl, almost desperately.

“What is it? Do you want to try something new, is that is? I’ll do whatever you want, just name it. I, I could dress up again or, um, role-play? Or…toys! Did you wanna try toys? We can try toys, we can do whatever you want, absolutely anything.”

Willow cupped her girlfriend’s cheek to try and calm her down slightly and leaned forward for a quick kiss, careful to keep it chaste, not wanting to start something she couldn’t finish.

“I don’t need anything but you and me. I don’t want anything but you and me, ‘cause we are so perfect together.”

Tara regarded her with an equally confused and exhausted look.

“Then what the fuck is going on?”

Willow winced at the swear word being aimed specifically at her, but regained her composure.

“I’ve just been really busy with school and everything?” she tried, but knew her tone was giving her away.

“So now you’re lying to me as well,” Tara said, getting slightly angry, “Willow, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I love you more than anything in the world, but I can’t deal with this. Just talk to me, if there’s something wrong, we can work it out, or if you’re just not in the mood anymore, well…we can figure something out, but you’ve been distant and distracted and almost…cold to me the past three weeks. I mean forget about the not making love for a second, you would’ve been fine with us going to sleep tonight with out backs turned. We’ve never not slept in each other’s arms, Will, not one night that we’ve been together and it hurts like hell that you seem to be willing to just drift apart from me.”

Willow looked completely panicked and waved her hand back and forth frantically in front of the brunette’s face.

“Tara, no, no, I couldn’t handle that, I couldn’t handle us not being together.”

Tara bit her lip and looked at her, not sure exactly what to say, not even sure what was going on. Willow sighed and took a deep breath, knowing she’d have to tell the truth. She sought out the brunette’s gaze and entwined their hands under the sheet, bringing her girlfriend’s knuckles up to kiss before speaking.

“I have an STD.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:32 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 36

Tara visibly recoiled and snatched her hand away, backing up off the bed.

“You what?!”

“Baby, I-”

“No, no, ‘cause we’ve only been with each other, we’ve only been with each other so you either lied to me or you cheated.”

Willow stood and tried to walk over but Tara backed away.

“Baby, you were the first woman I was ever with, I swear.”

“So what, there was a guy? Is that it? I could’ve handled it, Willow, I didn’t need to be your first, I loved that I was, but it wasn’t essential, I just wanted to be with you, why would you lie about that? And then saying you never had an orgasm before, was that a lie too? Who lies about that?”

Willow hung her head as her girlfriend continued to speak, everything was coming out all wrong and she had no idea how to rectify it, so decided to try and get her attention.

“Tara!”

The brunette calmed slightly at the loud tone, but kept her distance.

“You were my first ever and I hadn’t felt the things you made me feel before either, physical or emotional. You were a revelation in my life, okay?”

Tara seemed to accept this before realising what the other option was. She sank down onto the bed and tried to control the tears.

“So you cheated?” she asked, her voice small.

“I would never in a million years ever do that,” Willow replied, her voice thick with emotion, “I’m yours and no one else’s.”

Tara shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

“You didn’t sleep with anyone else?”

“Never.”

“And I was your first?”

“My only.”

She opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend’s sincere look, so she patted the bed beside her to indicate it was okay for Willow to sit next to her. The redhead eagerly sat beside her and took a deep breath.

“First off, I am so sorry about how I went about this, making you feel so bad and thinking I was cheating or something, it never even crossed my mind that that’s how it might look. I was just so embarrassed, ya know? And the doctor told me to stay away from any sexual activities for four weeks, some internet sites said certain stuff was okay, but the doctor said everything so I didn’t wanna risk it and I didn’t want to start something and then pull away and you’d be even more confused, so that’s why I haven’t been trying to start things and why I’ve been avoiding your advances. But you have to know that I’ve wanted them more than anything.”

Tara nodded, but still looked confused.

“I still don’t get how you got it. Or why you didn’t tell me, I mean, I need to be tested too.”

“Oh, um, it’s kinda not that like that…” Willow shook her head.

“Uh…” Tara started, staring at the redhead, looking completely worn out from the emotional rollercoaster this conversation had been.

“Remember Valentines Day?”

“Of course,” Tara smiled, despite the confusion still lingering; it was one of the last times they’d made love before all of this had happened, “Pretty memorable.”

Willow smiled too, and continued her explanation.

“So you know how we had all the fun with the cream and chocolate and everything?"

Tara nodded.

“So apparently the, um, sugar, you know, when you, well, we put the cream in my, uh, the um, bacteria and-” Willow was blushing furiously at this stage but was cut off as Tara grabbed her cheeks and brought her in for a deep kiss, before kissing all over the redhead’s face frantically.

“Oh…you…beautiful…sweet…girl,” she said between kisses, before pulling back and gazing into green eyes, adopting a tender tone, “You got a yeast infection?”

Willow averted her gaze and blushed even more, but managed a nod.

“Oh, honey, that happens. And it’s not a STD,” Tara replied with a slight chuckle, the relief overwhelming her completely.

“But it’s like, an infection…that I got from having sex…so it kinda is…and I read online that some doctors consider it an STD, they’re not sure, and-”

Tara put a finger on the redhead's lips to silence her babble.

“I love you so much,” she said, moving her hand to cup her girlfriend's cheek, “But don’t ever keep things from me again. If you can’t trust me with this kinda stuff, who can you?”

“I know. I’m sorry,” Willow replied, chastised.

“If you’d just told me when you’d found out, we could’ve avoided all of this. I thought we were breaking up.”

Willow looked horrified and shook her head repeatedly.

“No, no, I won’t let that happen. Ever. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I’ll tell you everything from now on, no matter how embarrassing, I’ll tell you everything and I won’t keep secrets or try to hide and oh god, I lied to you, told you I had tests when I didn’t, I’m so sorry and I’m the worst girlfriend, I promise I’ll make it up to you, I promise, in fact…hey, in fact, I’m gonna start right now!”

The redhead lunged at her girlfriend, pining her to the bed and started to kiss around her neck and collarbone, her hands starting to work their way under her tank top.

“Willow,” Tara tried to get out, but swiftly getting lost in the most attention she’d had in three weeks, “Oh sweetie, right there…oh no, honey, honey, we still can’t remember, just another week, right? And it’s fine ‘cause everything’s out in the open now so we can still cuddle without you worrying.”

Willow raised her head, a glint in her eye.

“My…area’s out of action, but my fingers and tongue are a-okay, I can still make love to you. I can’t believe I didn’t realise this before, I’m so sorry I made you go without for three weeks, when I coulda been showing you how much I love you. I’m just so sorry for everything.”

Tara cupped both her girlfriend’s cheeks so she’d know Willow heard what she was saying.

“I agree you went about this completely wrong. And I’m not gonna say I’m not hurt that you didn’t tell me, but I get you were embarrassed and things just piled on from there. So first things first, you’re forgiven, okay?”

“Really?”

“Yes. But on the proviso that we talk to each other from now on. No matter how self-conscious we feel. Especially if that something is gonna affect the both of us.”

Willow nodded.

“Full and complete disclosure, I promise. I just panicked, and well…you know me better than anyone, you know what that means.”

Tara stroked the redhead’s hair lovingly and got a fond smile on her face.

“That beautiful head starts swarming with thoughts and you get overwhelmed and have no idea what to do with yourself.”

Willow blushed and nodded once again and Tara smiled a small smile.

“Okay. So now I need to apologise. I should have known better than to mess with the delicate bacteria down there. We were just discussing balance and stuff last month in one of my classes. So I’m so sorry for the part I played in this.”

“You didn’t-”

Tara gave her a look that said she wasn’t to be argued with and Willow smiled at her.

“Forgiven.”

“Thank you. And now,” Tara continued, turning them both on their sides, “Thank you for wanting to make love to me. You can’t believe how relieved that makes me after the past few weeks. But I wanna make love together. So we can wait until you’re all healthy.”

Willow looked sheepish, and nodded, leaning over for a quick kiss.

“I can’t believe you thought I didn’t want you. Have you never looked in the mirror?”

Tara blushed at the compliment before swallowing audibly.

“I’m also sorry for thinking you may have cheated on me,” she whispered, “I know you never would.”

“I’m sorry that I made it seem like it would be that and I’m sorry-”

She was stopped as Tara put a finger on her lips, giving her a loving smile.

“You know what? No more apologies. From either of us. Past tense, okay? Now we move on and focus on getting you better and making up on the cuddle time we lost. I think we’re perfectly capable of cuddling and kissing without needing to go further.”

“You’re the most amazing woman in the world,” Willow breathed, “I’m gonna snuggle you so hard you’re gonna have to fight for breath. And when I’m good to go again, you’re gonna feel how much I want and need and love you.”

“Looking forward to it,” Tara whispered, then smirked, “Now, c’mere. You’ve been all chaste-girl with the kisses too. I haven’t felt your tongue in like two weeks.”

Willow looked apologetic but shook herself out of it, remembering what the brunette had said and cupped the back of her girlfriend’s head, bringing their lips together in the most loving, passionate kiss they’d had in a while. Tara tilted her head into pillow slightly, opening her mouth even more in an attempt to get closer as their tongues caressed each other.

The taller girl cupped one of Willow’s cheeks as she felt the kiss intensify, not in movement, but in emotionality, three weeks of confusion, insecurity and frustration slowly melting away as they reaffirmed their love and devotion to each other in the most simplest of intimate acts.

Willow reluctantly pulled away when she felt the need for oxygen become almost insufferable, but quickly went back for a series of short, sweet kisses, her girlfriend’s lips pulling her to them, like a magnet, the deep contact having been sorely missed.

“Love you,” Tara breathed into the redhead’s lips as they finally fully pulled back, albeit only an inch, to try and get air.

Willow looked into the glassy eyes of her girlfriend and smiled lazily.

“I love you too. And I promise you, no matter what, I’m never going that long without doing that again.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 15th)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am 

that would have been an AWFUL cliffhanger! Thank you for posting the rest of it :)

Poor Willow...and poor desperate, deprived Tara... :( going without each other is not good for them... I'm glad they talked it out and can get back to the kissing (and eventual other stuff!)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara pushing Willow to confess her reason for avoiding Tara...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 pm 
8. Vixen

Willow's behavior kinda upset me but it's still understandable. It's good that Tara understood and that they promised to always to talk to another now. :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:59 pm 
5. Willowhand

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thinking a yeast infection was an STD....TOOO FUNNY!!!! Nicely done! Thanks for not leaving us hanging too long!!!

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I can see Willow's point of view as growing up as sheltered in small town Iowa as she did, all manner of biological changes were terrifiyng to her, I would imagine if nobody like Tara, or even a best friend like Buffy, was there to reassure her that she wasn't bleeding to death when she got her first period.
This is an object lesson in never searching for medical advice online as rumor and half-truth are as rampant and viral as the maladies themselves.
Willow's mind is almost too logical and analytical at times as she equates an unrelated infection she contracted during sex as a STI.
This reflects upon the small town naivete as she has forgotten that she can no longer think in terms of how any action only affects her; she has to be ever cognizant of how her actions affect Tara and the negative consequences and misunderstandings that can ensue.
Pleased that they talked it all out and things are back to idyllic in the Willow and Tara verse.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
i'm glad you didn't leave us hanging
poor willow
i can imagine that being a sucky thing to have to tell someone
epically the person you are with
poor tara thinking that willow was cheating and lying
i can understand why willow was trying to hide it though
can't wait for more

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

Chapter 37

“Hey, Will, did you put the tea somewhere?” Tara asked from the kitchen, rummaging through the cupboards.

When there was no answer after a few moments she looked around and saw the living room empty. She was just about to call her girlfriend’s name again when she heard soft music come from the redhead’s bedroom. She stopped her search and walked out of the kitchen and towards Willow’s bedroom, leaning against the doorway, a massive smile plastered to her face when she saw the room. The smaller girl had put a red blanket down on top of the bed and was walking around lighting candles as the music continued softly, playing what Tara now recognised as Aerosmith’s I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing.

Willow turned as she lit the last candle and smiled when she saw Tara waiting in the doorway. She walked over and wrapped her arms around her neck.

“Went to the clinic this afternoon. Infection’s gone. I’m all healed and free to resume…activities.”

Tara’s eyes lit up and she held onto the redhead’s hips, leaning down to kiss her soundly, content to just move lips against lips for several minutes until the smaller girl ran her tongue along her bottom lip. The brunette opened her mouth and sucked Willow’s tongue as it slid inside. They both moaned at the contact and started slowly undressing each other, caressing each piece of skin as it was revealed until they were both in just their bra and panties and Tara started walking them towards the bed, encouraging Willow down, then lying on top of her.

The redhead sighed happily into the kiss and ran her hands along her lover’s lower back, slipping inside her panties to squeeze her ass occasionally, eliciting a moan from the brunette, before reaching up to unsnap her bra. Tara let the material fall between them and flung it across the room as Willow rolled them and broke the kiss to drop her head and suck a nipple into her mouth.

The brunette held the smaller girl to her chest as she worked on her breasts, her fingers and mouth teasing her nipples into even harder peaks, the moans slipping from her mouth subconsciously. After quite a while of Willow getting reacquainted with her breasts, she reached behind to unhook her bra as well, the garment ending up on the bed beside them. She hit it off the sheets and pulled the redhead up to kiss again, letting their breasts rub together.

“Love you,” Willow whispered between kisses, moaning as she felt Tara’s hands come up to cup her breasts, rolling her nipples between two fingers, “That’s so good.”

Tara reclaimed her lover’s mouth passionately, tongues duelling in an ever-increasing intensity until they were almost at frantic levels, both girls feeling a desperate ache below their stomach, four weeks of frustration coming to a head. Willow pulled back when she felt Tara’s hand start to snake lower and the brunette actually looked scared for a minute, making the redhead giggle.

“We’re not stopping,” she said with a reassuring smile, “Definitely not stopping. It’s just, the doctor said I might be a little…tender…and um, recommended…”

She trailed off and reached over the brunette, into her nightstand, pulling out a small box and holding it between them. Tara took the box and smirked.

“You actually bought these?”

“With a lot of blushing,” Willow replied, “And, um, I wasn’t sure which type, so I just got a variety pack.”

Tara nodded, looking at the different types of lubricant that were contained in the box and smiled at her lover.

“You have a preference?”

“The, um, tingle-y one looks kinda cool,” she said, blushing despite herself.

Tara opened the box and took out the two sachets of the tingle lube, putting the box back on the night stand.

“Why don’t we try them together?” she said with a grin.

Willow nodded excitedly and moved to sit between the brunette’s legs, dragging her panties off her body. She made sure Tara was watching and ripped the packet open with her teeth, squeezing the liquid onto her fingers before rubbing them lightly over her girlfriend’s entrance.

“Ooh,” Tara half-moaned, half-groaned, almost jerking off the bed at the tingling sensation, “That’s…different.”

“Good different?” Willow asked, concerned that the taller girl didn’t like it.

“Very good different. Let me show you.”

Before the redhead could react, Tara had switched their positions and was opening the second sachet. Willow bent her knees and spread her legs in invitation and the brunette brought her fingers down, rubbing very gently.

“Ohhhh…wow…tingly…”

“Tell me if something hurts,” Tara said as she made sure the lube was generously applied, “Promise?”

“I promise,” Willow nodded.

Tara smiled and let her fingers move up slightly and started circling her lover’s clit tenderly.

“Oh, oh…uh…oh…mmhh…”

The brunette kept going, gradually rubbing a little harder as Willow’s moans got louder until she felt her wetness and the lube would be enough for her to venture inside. She carefully positioned a finger at her entrance and pushed in slowly, looking intently for any signs of pain on the smaller girl’s face, but saw only unrestrained rapture.

“Oh yes, Tara…oh god…oh I love you inside me…”

“No pain?”

“God, no, it’s perfect,” Willow replied as she started moving her hips to keep up with the finger inside her.

Tara matched the rhythm, letting Willow decide what was a comfortable pace and decided not to use anymore fingers; one seemed to be pleasing her girlfriend and figured more could potentially hurt her. Seeing the redhead was enjoying the ministrations, she let herself relax and fully embrace the fact that she was finally inside the other girl again, the contact they’d both been missing.

“You feel wonderful, Willow. I love you.”

Willow fluttered her eyes open, a dreamy smile on her face as she was made love to and opened her arms.

“Together, baby, I wanna do this together.”

Tara gently lay on top of the younger girl, her finger still moving in and out and moaned loudly as two fingers slid into her wetness, playing with her clit for a few moments until they were inside her, thrusting deeply.

“Oh, Will…yes…’

The brunette moved against her girlfriend’s fingers, trying to keep to a steady rhythm but struggling slightly, her hips having a mind of their own as they bucked almost wildly.

“Slow down, baby,” Willow encouraged gently, “There’s no rush. I want you to feel every movement I make inside you.”

Tara closed her eyes and concentrated on slowing her hips, taking deep breaths to calm herself slightly.

“You just feel so good in me,” she whispered, her eyes still shut tight, “So good.”

Willow said nothing but used her spare hand to bring Tara down to meet her lips, kissing her feverously as their fingers moved at a leisurely pace, the tension slowly building, coiling around both their bodies. When the redhead felt herself getting close, she brought her thumb up and starting flicking against her girlfriend’s clit, making the brunette throw her head back, breaking their kiss in the process.

“Yes, Willow,” she said, her voice hoarse, “I’m coming…”

Willow felt the orgasm start to break in her as well, hitting her full force, in distinct contrast to the slow love making that had occurred, her mouth opening and closing in wordless bliss as she contracted around the brunette’s fingers. Tara, on the other hand, and much to the redhead’s delight, was screaming her pleasure, her girlfriend’s orgasm enough to set off her own.

“Yes, yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh Willow…Willow…Willow…oh yes, yes, yes, I love you, I love youuuuu…Willlllooooowwww!”

Tara arched off the bed as she came, pleasure shooting to each and every nerve in her body, the aftershocks just as strong as the initial orgasm until she collapsed onto the smaller girl, completely spent and giggling.

“Oh that was amazing. That was so good. That was so amazing.”

“Worth the wait?” Willow asked, trying to joke, but cleared her throat when she saw the look the brunette gave her, “I love you?”

“I love you too,” Tara said, carefully extracting her finger, feeling Willow do the same, before rolling off to the side and gathering her exhausted girlfriend in her arms, “You’re so beautiful.”

Willow crinkled her brow and smiled.

“Where did that come from?”

“My heart. Where else?”

“Well in that case, you’re the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“I’m glad it’s Friday,” Tara said, somewhat sleepily, “We have a lot of time to make-up.”

“Are you suggesting all-weekend nakedness?”

“You have a problem with that?”

“Definitely not.”

They both grinned and met for a slow, loving kiss, before Tara pulled away, grinning.

“We’re gonna need more lube.”

Willow bit her lip and opened the drawer of her nightstand again, pulling out three more boxes of the variety pack. Tara raised both eyebrows at her.

“Wow. You were that sure you’d get lucky? Very lucky.”

“I kinda have this little lady, she can’t resist my body.”

“Who is she?” Tara joked, “I’ll kill her.”

Willow put the boxes back on the stand and cuddled back into their embrace.

“In all seriousness, though, baby. Next time we decide we want to have a little whipped cream fun? We’re keeping it above the Mason Dixon line. You know, of the pants variety.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 16th)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:37 am 

I'm glad the drought is over! Yay for all weekend nakedness!

lol at Mason-Dixon line... great update!

and also - YAY for Aerosmith!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 am 
5. Willowhand

Loved these updates. So cute, and Willow's an idiot sometimes

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Yay for them resuming their naked activities... I truly hope that Tara makes sure that Willow doesn't make similar stupid mistakes again...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hahahaha! Excellent job! Yep - as a medical professional...I concur...food products are best left above the "deep south"....hehehehehe!

Nice job! Keep it coming (pardon the pun)!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I liked how you definitely put a realistic part into this story. I cringed when I heard about their edible foreplay due to being aware that both of the substances had the risk of messing with the "delicate balance". I loved the catch up sex and the purchasing of a good amount of lube. I can so related to Willow not exactly knowing what to buy and just getting the variety pack. :blush

Love the smut scenes and would hate to not get to read them every day, but don't they have classes and homework and projects? or do we just not hear about them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:10 pm 
8. Vixen

The Mason-Dixon line *shudders (and not in a good way)*...reminds me of an oral (no pun intended) report I had to do last semester. Urks.
Wonder what the salesperson thought when Willow purchased all that lube :rofl
Still lovin it!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:29 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
With a lot of blushing,” Willow replied, “And, um, I wasn’t sure which type, so I just got a variety pack.”

I personally think that if we, as a species, took more time developing ways in which to increase the lubricity of our lovemaking there would be no need for war.
Conversely I also believe that we should take a page from the ancient play "Lysistrata" and have all the wives and lovers of the military withhold sex until they have all laid down their weapons and declared peace in our time, though not in a spineless craven Neville Chamberlain sort of way.
Quote:
“The, um, tingle-y one looks kinda cool,” she said, blushing despite herself.

I got all tingly down there myself just reading about Willow and Tara's foray into the use of artificial lubricanty goodness.
Quote:
“Oh yes, Tara…oh god…oh I love you inside me…”

I am imagining being inside Tara myself and it's everything I'd thought it would be and so much more.
Quote:
“You feel wonderful, Willow. I love you.”

Then Tara would say this to me only she'd use my name, Blayne.
My birthday is next Tuesday, the 24th and that is my wish.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:22 pm 
3. Flaming O

:party Yay for nakedness!!! :pride ;-) :blush :smug :smash

:peace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

Chapter 38

Tara pushed her laptop away from her for a second, the screen starting to give her a headache and smiled at her screensaver, a close-up of her and Willow, taken just a week ago, in the park, both of them smiling at each other. The month since what had become known as ‘the infection incident’ between the two of them, Willow still too embarrassed to say the words ‘yeast infection’ in reference to herself, things had been wonderful, the fact that they had been able to get through a small rough patch just strengthening their relationship, and now, being mid-April, both were studying hard, getting ready for their finals in May.

The brunette stood up, intending to go into the kitchen to get a drink, when the front door burst open and Willow walked in.

“Hi, hun,” Tara greeted with a smile, “What’re you doing home? I thought you were going to the library after-okay, where are we walking?”

Willow, who had walked up and grabbed onto her girlfriend while she had been speaking, was walking them backwards, wordlessly. She stayed quiet as they went into her bedroom, before she pushed Tara onto the bed and kicked her shoes off, quickly ridding herself of her own pants and panties.

“I was in class. We were talking about Pentecostal mythology. Tongues of Fire. And all I could think about,” she said, climbing on top of her stunned girlfriend, placing a thigh either side of her head, “Was having your tongue, in my fire.”

She looked down at her girlfriend, who was still looking completely shocked, and started to wonder if she’d maybe been too forward in her actions. Tara, however, shook herself out of her daze as she took in their very appealing positions and quickly cupped the redhead’s ass, bringing her down to meet her eager tongue.

Willow sighed softly, both at the contact and the relief that she hadn’t overstepped any boundaries, the sigh turning into a moan as the brunette’s tongue found her clit, flicking over it in firm, fast strokes.

“Mmhh…baby.”

She looked up, suddenly wishing she’d brought them into Tara’s room, since the taller girl had a headboard and she didn’t, as she felt her legs giving way slightly already, her clit being lavished with attention.

Tara saw the redhead struggling to keep herself in check, remembering that anytime they’d tried this position – thoroughly enjoyed on both sides – it had been in her room, with the headboard and realised her girlfriend’s concern. She gripped the flesh of her ass more firmly, making her look down in the process and winked to try and get her to let go a little. Willow stayed firm, however, so she moved her mouth away.

“I can hold you, you won’t hurt me, we’re not arguing about this.”

She quickly got her mouth back on target, to a very surprised redhead, who nonetheless relaxed her body, grinning broadly when she felt Tara holding her in place, quite easily. She let her eyes flutter closed to enjoy the sensations coursing through her.

Tara wrapped her lips around the younger girl’s clit when she felt her relax and sucked hard, eliciting a sharp gasp from above. She smiled internally, loving how the hard nub felt, throbbing in her mouth; how Willow tasted on her tongue, the mix of sweet and salty, so delicious and just so uniquely Willow. She revelled in the fact that she was the only one who got to taste her.

Willow felt Tara start to lick the length of her centre in what could be considered teasing strokes, but the redhead knew it was just the brunette getting all the juice she could and was more than happy to let her get her fill, the idea that her girlfriend loved how she tasted so much thrilling her, always had done. She moaned loudly when she felt her lover’s tongue enter her, reaching inside for her sweet spot. She cried out when she felt the slippery muscle hit against the rough patch.

“YES! Oh baby, right there, you got it, you got it, baby, so good.”

Tara squeezed her girlfriend’s butt cheeks as she plunged her tongue in and out, hitting against the spongy spot inside at every thrust as Willow’s moans spurred her on.

The redhead balled her hands into fists as she felt herself getting close, could feel sweat pouring from her brow and her thighs beginning to twitch. Barely seconds later she crashed, pushing herself into her girlfriend’s face as the colours danced in front of her.

“Tarrraaa…Tarrrraaaa…oh baby…baby…yes, yes, YES!”

She felt the final wave of her orgasm flow through her when suddenly Tara’s lips were around her clit, sucking hard again, sending her over once again.

“FUCK, YES, TARA, YES, TAARRAA!”

Tara happily lapped at the abundant juices her lover was producing for a few minutes until she felt there was no more left to give and encouraged the still-quivering girl down into arms, kissing her deeply when they were face-to-face, letting her taste herself.

Willow responded to the kiss, sluggishly at first, moaning at her taste on her girlfriend’s lips, before pulling away with a smile.

“So much better than stupid studying.”

“Mmhh, I agree. I liked you being all assertive too.”

“I was worried I was being too forward.”

“You could take your pants off in the middle of the supermarket and I’d go down on you if that’s what you wanted. Can’t be too forward.”

“I probably won’t do it out shopping…but I may test that theory in different places around the apartment,” Willow smirked.

“You do that,” Tara said, then grinned, musing, “Glad we don’t have stairs. That sounds painful.”

“You know, I think I will test it…but first I think I’ll take your pants off and go down on you.”

“I love your mouth on me,” Tara whispered quietly, “And your tongue in me.”

Willow smiled sat up on the bed, pulling her own t-shirt and bra off before sitting in between her girlfriend’s legs, using her mouth to unbutton her jeans and pull down her zipper, as a very aroused Tara looked on, marvelling at the speed the redhead sat her up and got rid of all of her clothing, leaving them both naked. The smaller girl cupped both of the brunette’s full breasts in her hands as she let one of her knees move forward to rub against her centre, a delighted grin gracing her features at the copious wetness already there.

Tara moaned at the contact as Willow kissed around her stomach for several minutes until she sat back and opened the drawer of her nightstand, pulling something out. The brunette recognised the red packet as one of the packs of lube they’d used when Willow was still sensitive post-infection.

“Cherry tingle,” Willow read off of it, “Yummy. Cherry and Tara.”

She encouraged the brunette to bend her knees and settled herself between her thighs, opening the sachet and rubbing it along her girlfriend’s opening and around her clit, making Tara giggle at the sensation.

Willow was about to lower her head when an idea popped into her head and she locked eyes with her girlfriend.

“Watch me.”

“Hmm?” Tara asked, enjoying the tingles in her centre.

“Watch me. I want you to watch me do this.”

The brunette saw the genuine look in her girlfriend’s eye, found herself getting even more aroused at the suggestion and propped herself up on her elbows so she had unrestricted view of what was about to happen.

Willow kept her gaze as she extended her tongue and slid it into the brunette’s wetness, moaning at the combined tastes in there as she sought her clit, finding it in just a couple of seconds, to a loud moan from the taller girl.

Tara stretched her arms out behind her to steady herself and opened her legs even more, effectively in a sitting position, watching the show her girlfriend was putting on in wonder, the sheer eroticism of it combined with her lover’s very skilled tongue swiftly making her lose control.

“You look…really sexy…between my legs,” she panted, starting to buck her hips a little, “Eating me.”

Willow growled as her mouth continued to work a throbbing clit, sucking and running her tongue over the sensitive tip. Tara moaned loudly and used one hand to push on the smaller girl’s head, before using it to regain her balance.

“Oh god, Willow, inside, put your tongue inside me.”

Willow gave a couple more sucks, wanting the brunette to be on edge when she went inside and once satisfied that that was the case, she moved her tongue down and plunged it inside, Tara falling back onto the bed, her back arching as the orgasm hit straight away, endless pleasure consuming her.

“Oh Willow…”

Her soft, gasped-out words of release were accompanied by waves of aftershocks that made her shudder uncontrollably as Willow continued to drink from her, easing her down as she enjoyed the rewards of her efforts. Tara felt her start to move away with a final, long lick and was aware of kisses being placed leisurely up her body until their lips met lazily for a few minutes.

Tara pulled back and sighed contently.

“Definitely better than stupid studying.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 17th)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:36 am 

Hell yes that is better than studying! Or even watching Star Trek...which is what I was doing when this update popped up...

This was a great chapter!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... That was one heck of a study break...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 pm 
5. Willowhand

Wish I could have a study break like that... Hmm...

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next