The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 17th)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:28 pm 
8. Vixen

Quote:
I always panic and start to stutter.

I do too! Or turn red. But I am getting better at it.
Quote:
“You could take your pants off in the middle of the supermarket and I’d go down on you if that’s what you wanted. Can’t be too forward.”

I'd like to see that. :pinky
I wish I would have had a class like that today... or at least the coming home part :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I always like your study breaks. ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
I was in class. We were talking about Pentecostal mythology. Tongues of Fire. And all I could think about,” she said, climbing on top of her stunned girlfriend, placing a thigh either side of her head, “Was having your tongue, in my fire.”

That would be a good name for a Pentacostal Death Metal band. The Tongues of Fire. I may use that in my horror story which is to be entitled "The Vampire Who Only Drank Cream." I'll have to give you credit for all the inspiration since a lot of the ideas are coming from feedback I've left for your Willow and Tara serials.
Quote:
remembering that anytime they’d tried this position – thoroughly enjoyed on both sides – it had been in her room, with the headboard

Headboards are an essential part of lovemaking as your partner can grasp it while you are entering them from behind.
Quote:
“Tarrraaa…Tarrrraaaa…oh baby…baby…yes, yes, YES!”

I've established what Tara is going to tell me and the above is what I'm going to scream when Tara is working her magic upon me in my birthday wish.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:53 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

better than working with my excel :pinky :pinky
soo use it as work-break :kdevil
more..more...
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
so aggressive willow is a-maz-ing haha
Quote:
“You could take your pants off in the middle of the supermarket and I’d go down on you if that’s what you wanted. Can’t be too forward.”

i don't doubt that in the least haha
Quote:
“Definitely better than stupid studying.”

that's better times 10 haha
hot chapter haha
can't wait for more

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 39

Willow sat on the sofa opposite the one where her girlfriend was currently sitting, watching an old episode of ER. Tara glanced away for a moment to look at the redhead and smiled.

“What’cha doin’ over there? Come over here and cuddle.”

Willow got up and happily manoeuvred herself into a comfortable position, using the brunette as a backrest. After a few minutes, she let out a long yawn, the almost-end-of-the-week tiredness starting to set in, seeing as it was Thursday. Tara smiled and gave her a kiss on top of her ear, she was kind of tired too, but she always felt pumped after her nights playing piano, so she wasn’t quite at the yawning stage yet.

“You’re cute when you yawn.”

“You’re always cute,” Willow replied, sleepily, before perking up slightly as she remembered something, “So, um, I went to the Alliance meeting tonight.”

“Oh yea, I forgot you went to those. Some girlfriend I am. How was it? What do you guys get up to?”

“We talk a lot and try organise things for the LGBT kids on campus and stuff. But, um, they’re…we’re doing an end-of-year dance thing, we rented out the main hall for two weeks from Friday…um, kinda like a prom thing, since a lot of gay teens never got to go to their own prom, or at least bring the date they wanted. Hey, did you go to your prom?”

“Yep,” Tara nodded, “For both my senior years. But I just brought Craig along both years, though, ‘cause he didn’t go to his either.”

“Cool. Well, I was home-schooled, so I didn’t have one either and this looks really fun and I guess what I’m kinda, sorta asking is,” Willow turned her head so she locked eyes with her girlfriend, “Will you go to the prom with me?”

Tara’s eyes lit up and she gave the redhead a broad grin.

“I would love to go to the prom with you.”

“Hey, maybe you should try putting it up in a bun, you know, flow-y, but keeping it-”

“Shut up, Craig, you’ve already spent an hour playing with my hair, I like it how it is.”

Tara put a final coat of lip gloss on her lips as she spoke, before looking at her reflection on last time, her hair hanging down neatly over her face. She was wearing a tight, strapless, sapphire-blue dress, the same colour as her eyes, that hugged her curves perfectly and stopped mid-thigh, just enough to be respectable – kind of – but still showing enough skin that she hoped would drive Willow wild. She had decided to get ready at Craig’s apartment, wanting to give Willow the optimal prom experience, since she’d never had one. She stood and did a twirl.

“How do I look?”

“You could make Dolly Parton jealous with that rack,” Craig commented, the fabric of Tara’s dress pushing her breasts up noticeably.

“Good,” Tara smirked, adjusting the top of her dress slightly, “I was going for the ‘country-crooner jealously’ look. What time is it?”

“Uh…7.25pm.”

“Okay. I’m collecting her in five minutes. Is my corsage still in your fridge?”

Craig went over and took the plastic box with a white corsage in it from the fridge, handing it over to his neighbour.

“You know what she’s wearing?”

“No idea. Why I got a white one. So it won’t clash.”

“Good thinking,” Craig smiled, then noticed Tara seemed to be jittery, “Why are you nervous?”

“What?”

“You’re all jumpy.”

“I’m just excited.”

“And…”

“And I want this to be good for her. It’s like her first school dance. She didn’t get the normal high school experience ‘cause she was home-schooled. What if it’s a disaster?”

“First of all, this dance is being run by the gays, therefore it will be fabulous; second, what could go wrong? It’s not like you’re having it on board the Titanic and thirdly, even if it is awful, you can just make it all better by taking all your clothes off and doing whatever it is you lesbians do – and no, that wasn’t me asking for details.”

“Like I’d give them,” Tara scoffed, “You really think it’ll go okay?”

“Yep. I have no doubt. In fact, if me and Ben didn’t have tickets for Les Misérables for tonight, we probably would’ve come along. I dare say you might even have fun.”

“Of course I will,” Tara smiled, “Willow’ll be there.”

“Oh, gag me,” Craig shuddered, “If you’d told me a year ago that Tara Maclay would be in a relationship and hopelessly in love and making sickly-sweet remarks ‘cause she just can’t bear to be away from her girlfriend, I would’ve bet my college tuition on it not happening.”

“Yea, well. I didn’t understand back then that one person could complete you so fully. And she does that,” Tara replied, then glanced at her watch, “Shit! I’m late, I’m late!”

“You’re one minute late and she’s twenty feet away. I don’t think we need to call in a private jet.”

“I’m leaving!” Tara said with a wave as she slipped out the door, “Thanks for letting me get ready here.”

She heard a mumbled ‘yea, yea’ as she walked out the door and to her own. She knocked on the door, containing a gasp when Willow opened it, wearing a knee-length red dress, her hair pulled back in a low ponytail with some wisps pulled out, framing her face.

“Willow, I… You look… I can’t even… I… Here.”

She thrust the corsage into her girlfriend’s hands, who smiled and leant forward for a quick kiss.

“Thank you, Tara. I love it,” Willow said as she took it from it’s box and put it around her wrist, then looked up, for the first time noticing the brunette’s outfit, “Oh. My. God. I mean…Wow, baby, you look…absolutely delicious. Amazing.”

“You look beautiful,” Tara replied, having regained her verbal abilities once again, “So beautiful.”

Willow blushed and grabbed a clutch purse from the dining table, before going out to the hallway, taking the brunette’s hand.

“Ready for prom?”

“You bet I am,” Tara smiled, as they walked down the stairs and out of their building, “And don’t tell Craig, but you’re the prettiest prom date I’ve ever had.”

Willow smiled a secretive smile and pulled Tara in the opposite direction to where they were going.

“Wrong way, honey. Campus is that way.”

“I know. But we’re not walking.”

“Um, we’re not? Then how are we…” Tara trailed off as Willow walked them to a parked limo and opened the door for her, “You rented a limo?!”

“This is my one and only prom, baby,” Willow replied, ushering them both in, “I want it perfect.”

“I wanted it prefect for you too,” Tara said in a small voice, “I shoulda thought to do this.”

“Your only job is to be my perfect date. And you’re doing a great job of that already.”

Tara smiled in acceptance and put her hand on the redhead’s knee, leaning in to kiss her as the limo took off, the driver having clear instructions about the locations he was to drive for the night. The vehicle pulled up outside a large hall ten minutes later but neither girl noticed, still heavily involved in the kiss they had started. The driver got out and opened the back door, the sudden rush of air pulling the couple apart.

Willow cleared her throat and stepped out, followed closely behind by Tara, straightening her dress.

“I’ll be here waiting for you when you leave,” the driver said as he closed the door again.

Willow smiled her thanks and walked herself and Tara into the hall, which was vibrantly decorated with a black and silver theme, streamers and balloons everywhere as well as tables set up and a designated dance floor, already filled with couples.

“This place looks great,” Tara said, looking around, “Did you help organise this?”

“I was in charge of informing people. Printing flyers, handing them out that kinda thing. And ticket sales. Jerry and Louise, they did the decorations. That’s them, over there,” Willow replied, pointing to a man and woman sitting behind a desk, “Let’s go see them.”

They walked over to the table and Willow handed them both of their tickets for the evening.

“Hey guys. Decorations look great. Oh, this is Tara, by the way.”

“Hey Tara,” Louise greeted with a grin, “We’ve heard a lot about you.”

“Really?” Tara replied, glancing at Willow, “Good things?”

“From this one?” Jerry joked, pointing at Willow, “I think ‘good’ would be the understatement of the century.”

Tara blushed despite herself and gave her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek, which made the redhead smile goofily.

“Young love,” Louise sighed and handed the two of them plastic wristbands that had a rainbow on them, “So you can get in and out as you please. Have a great night.”

“Thanks,” Willow smiled, slipping on her band and pulling Tara further into the hall.

“So…you talk about me?” Tara asked shyly as they sat at one of the tables.

“All the time,” Willow replied, “We started dating like the day before my very first meeting, so when they asked if I had a girlfriend, I couldn’t stop gushing about you and it just went on from there. So, yes, I talk about you. A lot.”

“Charmer.”

“How’d you think I got such a gorgeous girlfriend?”

Tara smirked and poured herself a glass of water from the jug on the table, sipping it quietly for a moment before standing up.

“Dance?”

Willow happily accepted the invitation and the two joined the other couples on the dance-floor, grooving to the beat of the music that was playing.

Many hours, numerous dances, countless glasses of punch and a competition for the best rendition of the ‘Macarena’ (which Willow won, a drag queen named Holly Hump-her coming a close second), the couple walked out of the hall, laughing and feeling in high spirits from the fun night they’d had. They got into the waiting limo and Tara was just about to tell her girlfriend how much fun she’d had when she noticed they were going towards Midtown and not back to where they lived. She eyed the redhead suspiciously.

“Where are we going?”

Willow grinned and produced a key card from her purse.

“Its prom night, baby. I got us a hotel room.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 18th)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:38 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
No joke - I was totally watching star trek! I guess great minds watch the same tv :)

I love that they went to prom together! That's so cute! I love that Willow actually thought she had to ask :P

Loved this update!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... That was one great prom... Can't wait for their prom-night celebrations...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:41 pm 
5. Willowhand

Wow, great update! Wish my school did prom like this. It's be so much more interesting

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm 
8. Vixen

Awww, I was happy to see Craig making an appearance again. Dont get me wrong, WT are perfect but I kinda missed him.
Too bad that we dont do prom here, I've always wanted to attend one.
Willow won the Macarena competition and not Tara? I am appalled!:)
:pinky Hm, I wonder what will happen next... :rofl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 pm 
5. Willowhand

Excellent job! Love the whole "going to prom" concept! Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

Unfortunately I haven't had prom yet but when it comes around I want it to be as good as this was.

:pride

:peace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Shut up, Craig, you’ve already spent an hour playing with my hair, I like it how it is.”

Craig, you lucky, lucky bastard. That's it, I'm making playing with Tara's hair part of my birthday wish as well. I'm thinking entwining ringlets of it in my fingers. It's my birthday wish and Tara can so have ringlets.

Quote:
you can just make it all better by taking all your clothes off and doing whatever it is you lesbians do –

This is the not so hidden solution to any of life's problems which befall and beset us. More of a pamphlet than a book.
Quote:
“Shit! I’m late, I’m late!”

This must have been the unexpurgated version of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" as I don't remember the White Rabbit cursing.
Quote:
“I’ll be here waiting for you when you leave,” the driver said as he closed the door again.

I've always wondered: what do limo drivers do to pass the time between pick-ups? I think they have a lap-top and are reading Willow and Tara smut like the rest of us.
Quote:
Its prom night, baby. I got us a hotel room.”

Hello, private hot tub.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

so..they're having their own private party.. :kdevil
would that involve some kind of private dance? *I'm making my fantasy here :blush *
more :pinky
RC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

AUTHOR’S NOTE: So there’s 5 chapters left (including this one)…

Chapter 40

Previously:

Quote:
“Where are we going?”

Willow grinned and produced a key card from her purse.

“Its prom night, baby. I got us a hotel room.”

Tara grinned back and took the redhead’s hand.

“Which one?”

“Surprise.”

Tara nodded, deciding to let her girlfriend keep it a surprise and moved closer to her.

“So can I get a little preview of what’s gonna happen in this hotel room?”

“You sure can,” Willow breathed and cupped the brunette’s cheeks as their lips met, letting the kiss deepen immediately.

Tara moaned softly as the kiss intensified, their tongues duelling passionately inside her mouth until she was aware of the door beside her being opened and pulled back groaning.

“I was enjoying that,” she whispered, pouting slightly.

“We can continue this,” Willow whispered back, giving her a loving kiss, “In private.”

Tara seemed to brighten at the prospect and went to get out of the limo. Willow stopped her and placed her hand over the brunette’s eyes.

“I told you. I want it to be a surprise.”

“Okay, okay,” Tara said with a small smile, “Lead the way, my love.”

Willow guided them out of the limo and into the hotel, ignoring the strange looks from the other people in the lobby and scowling slightly when she saw some man in a business suit quite obviously checking her girlfriend out, but continued into the elevator and pressed the button for the floor their room was on. Tara patiently waited with her eyes covered until she felt the redhead open a door and walk them both through it. Willow took her hand away and the brunette blinked a few times to get her bearings, gasping when she did so.

“Oh my god. Will…Willow, this is like a suite!”

She looked around at the grand room, there was a sofa and large television, then through an archway lay a king-sized, four-poster bed with soft, white bedding. Her eyes widened as she glanced at the substantial balcony and saw…

“Is that a hot tub? You got us a hotel room with a hot tub?! An outdoor hot tub?!”

Willow nodded, almost smugly and took Tara’s hand.

“Wanna go try it out?”

Tara nodded, in awe of the room around her.

“Willow this must have cost-”

She was cut off as the redhead shot her a glace, telling her that the money issue wouldn’t be discussed. Tara gave her a loving smile and pulled her to her.

“You’re the best,” she whispered quietly, “But I don’t have a bikini or anything with me.”

Willow nodded towards two overnight bags in the corner.

“I checked in earlier and brought those down so we could get up here quickly. I packed your purple one? You know, the one that makes your boobs look really – um, I mean, the one that-”

“Makes my boobs look really big?” Tara finished with a smirk.

“Kinda,” Willow nodded, sheepish, then grabbed her own overnight bag, “I’m getting into mine. Meet you in the tub?”

“Meet you in the tub,” Tara winked, smiling as Willow rushed off into the bathroom.

She unzipped her bag and located the dark purple material of her bikini, quickly shimmying out of her dress and underwear and slipping it on. She walked out onto the balcony and bent down to examine the dial on the rim of the in-ground hot tub, turning it to a middle setting and smiling when she saw the bubbles start to float up slightly. She stepped down into the tub, sighing at the deliciously hot temperature and sat down, closing her eyes and letting the heat go through her. She opened one eye a few minutes later when she felt Willow step in as well.

“This is heaven,” she said, pulling the redhead to sit on her lap, “Absolute heaven.”

“Yep,” Willow agreed, grinning devilishly as her gaze was drawn downward, “Heaven.”

Tara entwined both sets of hands under the water and gave them a quick squeeze, before bringing them up and placing the redhead’s hands over her breasts. Willow fondled the flesh excitedly and started placing kisses on the brunette’s neck.

Tara relaxed her frame and tilted her head, giving the redhead more room as her hands moved up and down her sides.

“That’s nice,” she moaned when Willow started sucking on her pulse point.

“You like that?” Willow teased quietly, nipping at her girlfriend’s neck, “What about this?”

“Ohh…that’s nice too…very nice…”

Tara slipped her hands inside her lover’s bikini bottoms and cupped her butt cheeks, squeezing the firm flesh.

“You’ve got the best ass,” she said, taking an earlobe between her teeth, “So soft…and defined…and round.”

She trailed a finger between the smaller girl’s cheeks, delighting in the shudder it produced, before grabbing the sides of the fabric and pulling it down over toned legs.

“I’m gonna make love to you under water,” she continued, two fingers gliding into a wetness that was more than just water.

“We’ve had sex in the shower,” Willow whispered back, still assaulting the brunette’s neck and groaning when she felt fingers start to work on her clit.

“This is different. Lower halves are completely submersed. You ready, lover?”

“Oh yea. Always ready when you’re around.”

Tara groaned and held onto one of Willow’s hips as she thrust two fingers inside, sighing at the wet heat, loving how her girlfriend felt around her, no matter how many times she got to experience it.

Willow grunted when she felt herself being filled and straightened her body, moving against the fingers, taking as much as she could. She pulled Tara forward slightly and pulled the string of her top, freeing her bountiful breasts into two waiting hands.

Tara moaned and arched her back as she felt the redhead play with her nipples, quickening the pace of her thrusts and reaching for her sweet spot, her aim being met in just a couple of moments.

“Right there. Don’t stop.”

Willow’s throaty voice spurred the brunette on more and she dropped her head, taking one of the smaller girl’s nipples into her mouth through the fabric of her bra. She heard a slight hitch in her lover’s breath and bit down hard, feeling hands grasping at her shoulders and contractions around her fingers instantly.

“Tara, yesssss…” Willow hissed as she came, bucking her hips as her eyes shut tight, endless pleasure flooding her.

Tara gradually slowed her movements as Willow’s bucking hips slowed as well until they were both still, the redhead trying to catch her breath. The brunette lovingly stroked her back until the other girl surprised her by lifting her out of the hot tub.

“Uh…”

“Get those off,” Willow growled, “I wanna eat you.”

Tara wordlessly dragged her last article of clothing down her legs and lay back on the stone ground of the balcony, directly in line with the rim of the hot tub. She bent her knees and gasped as Willow’s tongue slid into her. She looked down and saw the redhead’s naked lower half was still under water, she was holding herself up, one hand either side of the taller girl’s open knees, her face buried into brunette curls.

“Ohh…Willow…yes…”

Tara bucked her hips into the smaller girl’s face and brought one hand down to rest on her girlfriend’s head, encouraging her movements.

Willow explored her lover’s wet heat vigorously, the warm currents still flowing around her own centre, almost teasingly, as her tongue worked its magic. She felt her girlfriend rest a hand on her head and push slightly.

Taking the hint, she wrapped her lips around a throbbing clit and ran her tongue over the sensitive tip.

“Oh yea…oh keep doing that…”

Willow continued flicking over the other girl’s clit for a few moments before sucking gently, eliciting a drawn-out moan from above. She steadily increased her pace, sucking faster and harder until the brunette was completely on edge, then pulled her mouth away and moved up her girlfriend’s body, nuzzling into her neck.

“Wha…?” Tara asked, opening her eyes, trying to comprehend what was happening in her lust-filled mind, “Uh, Will? That was…that was really good, honey, but I, um…”

The brunette stalled, not quite sure how to explain, this situation had never happened before.

“Honey, I didn’t quite finish.”

“I know,” Willow murmured, licking the taller girl’s lips sensually.

“You know?” Tara asked in disbelief, “But, but…then why did you…sweetie, I really, really need to –OH FUCK!”

Tara gasped loudly, repeatedly as three fingers were suddenly thrust inside her, curling upwards, pulling the orgasm from her instantaneously, the fact that she’d been put on edge and left there making it all the more intense. She stayed lost in the high, grinning deliriously as Willow softly kissed all over her face.

“You okay, love?” the redhead asked a few minutes later, when Tara had yet to move.

“Hmm? What? Uh…Who am I?”

“You’re Tara Maclay, my beautiful, wonderful girlfriend,” Willow grinned.

“Oh yea. I remember,” Tara nodded, her eyes still glazed over, “Wow. I mean, tease much? But wow. Worth it.”

“Good.”

“I totally thought…that you thought I already…”

“Just wanted you to wait a little longer,” Willow teased, then planted a firm kiss on her lover’s lips.

Tara enthusiastically responded and they stayed kissing for several minutes until Willow pulled back, smirking.

“And we still have to try out the bed.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 19th)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:37 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... That was a wonderful way to test the hot tub... Can't wait for their bed test ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:44 am 

That's the best after party ever.... :) Mean Willow to tease Tara like that... I'm glad she made it up to her :)

hot update!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

:kdevil

*Evil Grin*

:blush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:30 pm 
8. Vixen

*speechless* :thud :thud :thud
Too bad I won't be able to read the following update tomorrow, am going to see 30 Seconds to Mars live then. But the first thing I will do when I get home is check this thread! (God, I am pathetic :P)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:10 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
I packed your purple one? You know, the one that makes your boobs look really – um, I mean, the one that-”

Willow was busted quicker than a routine traffic stop who happens to be carrying two kilos welded to the frame.
As for how I guessed about the hot tub, my previous regeneration was working in housekeeping for a hotel in Iowa City and they had two suites which had indoor hot tubs in the master bedroom.
Willow and Tara go pearl diving in the hot tub. Let's see something about that on the Discovery Channel.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Love how the story is progressing. Going to prom where you can bring whoever you want sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

Chapter 41

Tara spotted her girlfriend walking across the campus towards the main exit and ran to catch up with her, pulling her into her arms and spinning her around as she did so. Willow squealed until the brunette put her down and wrapped her arms around the taller girl’s neck, kissing her deeply.

“I take it your exam went well then?” Tara asked breathlessly when they pulled back.

Both had had their last end-of-year exam that morning, leaving them school-free and together for the summer, at least that’s what Tara thought.

“I think I did, okay,” Willow answered with a modest smile, “You?”

“I think I did okay, too,” Tara replied, bumping the redhead’s shoulder playfully before taking her hand.

They walked quietly for a few minutes until Willow piped up.

“Actually something happened and I’m not quite sure how to respond because it involves something I really don’t wanna do but then I think I should and I would enjoy it, I think, but-”

She was cut off as a soft pair of lips pressed themselves upon her own for a few seconds.

“Take a deep breath and start from the beginning,” Tara whispered when she pulled back.

“Okay. No wait, can we get some coffee and go to your secret spot in the park?”

“Uh, sure,” Tara replied, starting to feel slightly antsy about whatever Willow wanted to talk about, “This way.”

They walked off the campus and got a couple of mochas before walking into the park and through the hedges. Tara sat back against one of the trees and Willow sat in front of her, their legs lying side by side. The brunette took a gulp from her cup and tried a smile.

“So what’s up?”

Willow put her mocha on the grass and took Tara’s hands in hers.

“I got offered to go on an exchange program this summer. Only five philosophy majors in America are offered the spot. I’d be studying with some of the best professors on the world and learning to apply the coursework we do in everyday situations and life in general.”

“Will, that’s…that’s fantastic! I’m so proud of you!”

Tara leapt forward and embraced her girlfriend, squeezing her tight.

“I don’t wanna go,” Willow whispered quietly.

Tara pulled back and stroked the redhead’s cheek with her thumb.

“Why?”

“It’s for three months, Tara,” Willow replied, sadly, “I can’t leave you for that long.”

“Where would you be going?”

“England. Oxford.”

Tara’s eyes widened and she pulled the smaller girl to her, letting her use her as a backrest.

“Willow, that’s incredible. I mean, Oxford…that’s the ultimate in schooling. And I’m gonna miss you like hell, but you have to go. I’m gonna be waiting here, keeping your bed warm. And the English, they have phones, right? We can talk and email, and we both have webcams, and I’ll buy one of those microphone thingies, okay? This is such an honour and you so deserve to get it. Five people, Will, five. In all of America. And you get a place. You’re the numbers girl, so I’m not exactly sure, but I would say those are very little odds.”

“You want me to go?”

“I want you to do the best thing for yourself and know that I will be supporting you all the way.”

Willow felt a lone tear fall down her cheek but caught it before Tara saw.

“It’s just three months,” Tara continued and turned Willow’s head so that they were looking at each other, “Drop in the ocean of all the time we’ll have to spend together.”

Willow cupped the brunette’s cheek and gave her a sweet kiss.

“Okay. I’m going. But you know I’m gonna miss you like crazy, right?”

“I know, honey, I know. Feeling’s mutual. But this is such a fantastic opportunity. You can’t pass it up. Especially not for me. We’re gonna be fine. I’m not saying it’ll be fun, but we can handle it. We could even use those webcams for a little sexy fun time if we wanted,” Tara replied, squeezing her girlfriend’s middle, eliciting a giggle, “I love you. And being ten thousand miles apart isn’t gonna change that one bit.”

“I love you too,” Willow replied softly, cuddling back into the embrace.

They stayed in reflective silence for a few minutes until Tara spoke.

“When do you leave?”

“Next Friday,” Willow replied, pulling a face.

Tara nodded her head a few times and put a kiss on her girlfriend’s ear.

“That means I have eight days of you all to myself. And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna share.”

“So I’m going a little bit more modern with this last song,” Tara said as she rested her fingers on the keys of the piano, “See, my very special someone is sitting in here tonight and she’s leaving tomorrow for three months.”

There was a chorus of ‘awws’ from around the bar and Tara took the opportunity to wink at her blushing girlfriend.

“So this one is definitely dedicated to you, sweetie. Love you.”

Tara started playing the opening bars of Lonestar’s ‘Amazing’, keeping her gaze fixed on the redhead, sitting on a stool at the bar.

Every little thing that you do
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby, I’m amazed by you

The song finished to clapping, and much to the amusement and delight of the patrons, Willow ran up onto the small raised platform that acted as a stage and kissed her girlfriend with all the love and passion she had.

Tara eagerly responded until they both pulled away, breathless and she gave a small wave to the crowd.

“Don’t be jealous.”

Everyone laughed as the couple walked into the backroom to collect the brunette’s jacket. The door had just closed behind them when Tara pushed the redhead against it and latched onto her lips again, kissing her fervently. When they eventually pulled back, desperately needing air, Willow regarded her girlfriend with a serious look.

“Did you mean it?”

“Mean what?”

Willow cleared her throat before she spoke again.

“Forever and ever?”

Tara smiled and nodded slowly.

“You know I don’t lie through song.”

Willow giggled, her smile beaming, and brought their lips together again sweetly.

“Let’s go home,” she said when they pulled away again.

Tara grabbed her jacket from the hook on the wall of the break room and led the redhead out of the back door and around the corner, towards their building.

“What time’s your flight tomorrow?”

“4pm.”

“So you need to be at the airport by…1pm, right?”

“That’s right.”

“And you can sleep on the plane?”

“Um…yes?”

“Good. ‘Cause I plan on keeping you up all night.”

Tara lugged two red suitcases out of Willow’s bedroom and into the living room.

“Jesus Christ, hun, are you trying to smuggle dead bodies into England? I don’t think they’d approve of that.”

“Smart ass,” Willow chuckled, “And those bags have wheels.”

Tara looked and saw that there was, in fact, a retractable handle on each of the suitcases and wheels underneath.

“I knew that,” she tried to bluff, “I was working on my muscle tone. I wanna make sure I don’t let myself go and you come back to a flabby girlfriend and break up with me.”

“I wouldn’t care if you were six hundred pounds, long as you were mine. I might be concerned about your health though. And on that note, do you promise to at least try and not eat every meal from a stand while I’m gone?”

“I can make cereal…Fruit Loops and I have a very good working relationship. They appreciate the amount of boxes I buy and I appreciate the fact that they’re basically gay cheerios.”

Willow laughed out loud before shaking her head with a grin.

“Well, for fear that you’d burn down the apartment if you tried anything else; I guess that’ll have to do.”

Tara stuck her tongue out, which prompted Willow to go over and suck it into her mouth, eliciting a surprised, yet delighted moan from the brunette.

“Gonna miss that tongue,” Willow said wistfully when they parted, “My imagination is gonna have to do. And I expect at least one topless webcam-chat a week.”

“Whatever you want, beautiful. And you’re gonna have a ball over there. You’ll be so busy you won’t even have time to miss me.”

“Doubtful,” Willow replied with sad eyes, “I’m gonna miss you like crazy.”

“Me too,” Tara responded, feeling her eyes getting glassy, “We promised no crying.”

“I know, I know,” Willow said, wiping her eyes, “And hey, you’re gonna be crazy busy too, don’t think I didn’t see that you filled your calendar with a ridiculous amount of work. And Craig’s staying around for the summer, you’ll be going out partying. I better not here of any drunken shenanigans.”

The redhead waved a finger at her, mock-sternly and smiled.

“But don’t burn out,” she continued, “I know you need to work for the money and stuff, but…baby, I really think you should still let me pay rent while I’m gone, I mean, if I didn’t happen to be sleeping with my landlady and wanted to keep a place while I was gone, I would still be paying rent.”

“Not discussing this again, Will. You won’t be here to use the utilities or any of the stuff your rent covers, so I’m not taking any money for it. And you are sleeping with your landlady, so just accept it or I’ll make sure I’m wearing a big baggy jumper every time we go on webcam and you won’t get any peeks at the girls.”

Willow looked horrified.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Try me.”

“Fine. But you’re getting an extra-pretty gift from England.”

They smiled at each other until Willow’s watch beeped, indicating the turn of the hour and the smiles turned into a frown.

“I have to-”

“I know.”

Tara wheeled the bags into the hallway and leant against the doorframe, waiting for Willow to check her purse one last time for all her flight information.

“You have everything?”

“All checked.”

They stood in front of each other, somewhat awkwardly for a few moments, until Tara pulled her girlfriend to her.

“Be amazing. And strong. And show those English people whose boss. Them and their stupid tea.”

Willow let out a small laugh and held on tight, before leaning up for a loving kiss. She very reluctantly pulled back and grabbed the two handles of her suitcases, pressing the button for the elevator.

“I love you so much. And you’re gonna be in my heart every moment of every day,” she said as she stepped in.

Tara nodded and attempted to speak without her voice breaking.

“Love you too. And call me as soon as you land. I need to know you’re safe.”

“I will,” Willow promised and blew her a kiss as the elevator doors closed.

With Willow safely out of earshot, Tara’s resolved crumbled and she sank down against the door, holding her head in her hands, the tears flowing freely down her face.

Willow hailed a cab, feeling in a similar state to her girlfriend but having to compose herself, being on the public streets, as she left her building behind, the same thought swimming around both her and Tara’s heads.

I miss her already

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 20th)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 am 

aww! This has made me sad! Poor girls! I mean, good on Willow for getting to be all smart and junk but no Tara for 3 months? :(

Waah!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Willow going to England for 3 months is not fun... I truly hope that they have many many wonderful webcam sessions during her stay...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:42 am 
5. Willowhand

Awww! So sad. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 am 
5. Willowhand

Awwww...that is a real pisser having to leave your loved one behind for any length of time...I remember saying goodbye to my partner, Erika, when I was deployed to New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina...it sucked...

Nicely done, keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm 
3. Flaming O

:cry

That about covers that awesome post. Well except also...

:bow :x :luv :sheep

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next