The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 20th)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Okay. No wait, can we get some coffee and go to your secret spot in the park?”

Which is different from the sentence "can we get some coffee and find your secret spot?" because Willow needs to discuss with Tara the Oxford program and needs to keep her focus.
Quote:
We could even use those webcams for a little sexy fun time if we wanted...And I expect at least one topless webcam-chat a week

This is another example of my favorite quote about technology:
"The true test of whether society has embraced a technology is when they start using it for sex."
Willow will be smarter than the Transformers II main character who had the audacity to stand Megan Fox's character up on a web cam chat.
By god, if Megan Fox asks you to have a web-cam chat with her, YOU SHOW UP!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:cry :cry
can't wait for 3 months..aaandd..can't wait for the webcam-chat as well :blush
more..more :kdevil
RC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:39 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry I'm late! Burnt my right hand and I've been trying to type lefty all day. One-handed typing is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Oh and, three chapters left (including this one!)

Chapter 42

“Can you see me?”

“Oh yea. You look beautiful.”

“Doubtful,” Willow snorted, “I get like no sleep ‘cause of jet lag and our stupidly busy schedule and my hair is all messy.”

“You look beautiful,” Tara repeated emphatically, smiling at the image of Willow coming across her screen.

The redhead had been in England for a week, and though they had managed to get at least one quick phone call each day, their schedules often clashing with the time difference, this was the first time they’d both had the same half an hour free and had set up the web chat.

“How’s New York?” Willow asked, blushing at the compliment.

“Hot,” Tara answered, “And sticky. England?”

“Rainy. I don’t think the country is aware that it’s supposed to be summer.”

Tara chuckled and sent an emoticon of a sun in the chat. She saw Willow open it and smile.

“Thanks, baby. I feel warmer already. Or maybe that’s just your voice.”

“Sweet talker. How’s you classes getting on? Or are they classes?”

“More like discussions. And panels. And seminars. A lot of talking. I’m surprised I’m not gone hoarse already.”

“What’s the campus like?”

“Big. Very big. And green. It’s quite pretty actually. And our dorms are pretty nice too. There’s five of us, me; a guy from Princeton called Dean; two other guys from Harvard, John and Eric and another girl from University of Maryland. She’s really nice, we go to a lot of the panels together, her dorm room is right next to mine.”

“Is she pretty?”

Willow raised her eyebrow at the camera.

“Did you really just ask me that?”

“You’re avoiding the question.”

“I suppose, on an aesthetic level, she is quite pleasing to look at, but I really hadn’t noticed or given it much thought because I have the most beautiful woman in the world as my girlfriend already.”

Tara visibly relaxed and actually looked sheepish for a second.

“What’s her name?”

“Alyson and before you ask, yes, she knows all about you because I can’t stop talking about you.”

“I wasn’t gonna ask,” Tara replied, biting her lip, “But I’m glad you mentioned it.”

“So what are your plans for the day?” Willow asked with a grin.

“Work. Waitressing shift, then piano gig. What about you? It’s the afternoon there now, right?”

“Yea, it’s like half three. There’s a discussion panel on viable careers for people with philosophy degrees on at four, so I’m going along to that with Alyson. Kinda like Career Day at school but much more specific and detailed.”

“That sounds fun. What about tonight? Are you drinking ale at the local pub?” Tara asked with a terrible attempt at an English accent.

“That was awful, baby. You should never become an impersonator,” Willow said scrunching up her nose, then blew a kiss to the camera to let the brunette know she was joking, “We’ve all actually been really busy at nights and stuff since we got here, plus jetlag, but we’re going to some local nightclub tonight. I’m tempted to order lots of drinks, just ‘cause I’m of legal age over here, but I dunno, the very few hangovers that I’ve had? Just not worth it. Plus, I try dancing and end up falling over when I’m drunk, remember?”

“Yea,” Tara nodded, then a slightly insecure look crossed her features, “And you, um, kiss girls.”

Willow once again raised her eyebrows.

“I kissed one girl when I was drunk and only because I was falling in love with her. What’s with all this worry-ness? I thought we firmly established with the infection incident that I would never, ever cheat on you.”

Tara exhaled and shook her head slightly.

“I know. I do, I know that. I’ve just been working loads and I’m tired and I miss you, that’s all. And you’re just so gorgeous, I mean, all of England could want you and I’m not there to tell them to back away from my girl.”

“Well then I’ll tell them for you. I’ll get a t-shirt made and everything, ‘Hand’s off, I’m Tara’s girl’. How does that sound?”

“Hopelessly adorable and quirky,” Tara replied with a grin, “You don’t need a t-shirt. I trust you. Implicitly.”

“I really wanna kiss you right now,” Willow said with a small smile, “That’s one of the things you said to me our first night together. ‘I wanna be able to kiss you whenever I want.’ It’s only been a week, I don’t know how I’m gonna survive eleven more.”

“We’ll do it. And then when we see each other, it’ll be all the better ‘cause we’ve had to wait. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

“I don’t think my heart can grow any fonder. I love you too damn much already.”

“I know,” Tara replied quietly, “I love you too.”

They both smiled sadly at each other until Willow’s turned into a grin and Tara saw her lean forward conspiringly.

“Which bra are you wearing?”

Tara grinned back and got a contemplative look on her face.

“You know, I’m not quite sure,” she said, though remembered exactly which one she’d put on that morning, “I’ll have to check.”

Willow’s face lit up as the brunette starting undoing the buttons on the white shirt she wore for work, taking it off and putting it to the side to reveal a lacy black bra.

“Mmhh, yummy. I don’t know whether it’s the camera angle or what, but they look bigger.”

Tara looked down and shrugged.

“Not sure. As long as they still please you.”

“Oh, baby, please is a massive understatement. They thrill me.”

Tara smirked slightly and discreetly reached a hand around to unsnap her bra, Willow not realising what was happening until the fabric had already fallen off. The redhead gasped and instinctively reached a hand out, pouting when her fingers hit against the computer screen.

“So close, yet so far,” she sighed wistfully, the image of her girlfriend’s breasts stirring feelings just below her stomach, “Still look delicious, though.”

Tara grinned as Willow quite obviously looked down the camera, considerably lower than her face until the redhead looked up, looking both nervous and excited by something.

“Hey, baby?”

“Yes, love?”

She saw Willow relax slightly at the word ‘love’ and shuffle closer to the camera, lowering her voice to a quiet whisper.

“I wanna touch myself for you.”

Tara’s eyes widened and she felt her mouth go dry, so she cleared her throat a few times.

“Really? I mean…really?”

Willow nodded shyly.

“If you want?”

“Oh god yes, I want. Now?”

“I don’t know when we’re gonna have a chance to use the webcams again. And quite frankly, I’m so thoroughly aroused by your beautiful breasts that there’s no way I could go to that panel without doing something.”

Tara felt a pool of wetness start to gather below her own stomach and pressed her legs together to get some relief.

“I love you.”

Willow took that as confirmation to go ahead and stood up, shaking herself free of her jeans and panties, before leaning back over to smile at her girlfriend.

“There’s not much time before Aly comes to get me, but I can feel how wet I am already, I don’t need to tease myself. I’m just gonna bring the laptop over to the bed so you can see…well, everything, okay?”

Tara nodded dumbly, awestruck at what she was about to witness. She watched as Willow set the laptop down on the end of the bed before lying down in front of it, bending her knees and spreading her legs, giving the brunette an unabashed view of her dripping centre.

The taller girl flicked her tongue out at the sight instinctively.

“Can you see?” Willow asked, raising her head slightly.

“Oh yes. So beautiful.”

Willow put her head back down on the pillow and brought a hand down to
run through the hairs on her mound. She’d only done this the grand total of two times, once when she was home for Hanukkah and one night that past week when she’d been unable to sleep from jetlag and missing Tara and her hand had acted of it’s own accord. She dipped a finger into her copious wetness and heard a soft gasp from the laptop. Encouraged, she let a second finger slide inside and starting rubbing her clit, hard; far too aroused to contemplate building herself up slowly.

“Oh Tara…”

Tara watched as her girlfriend played with her clit for a few minutes, moaning softly as she did so, before deciding to make the show more interactive.

“Go inside, Will. Fuck yourself with your fingers.”

Willow grunted quietly and trailed her hand down.

“How many should I use?”

“How many can you take?”

Tara had to grab onto the table she was sitting at when she saw Willow thrust three fingers inside herself, her hips arching off the bed.

“Oh so good…you’re taking them so deep,” Tara moaned, her own nerve endings jumping at the images on screen before her.

She absently thought that she was glad they both had webcams with good pixel dimensions before realising that her girlfriend was fucking herself, all for her, and thoughts of pixels went flying out the window.

Willow’s head was rolling from side to side in pleasure; she’d always managed to satisfy herself when she’d tried this before, but this was a whole other ball game, the intensity was overwhelming her already and knowing that Tara was watching her every movement set her even more on fire. She curled her fingers at her next thrust and let out a long, drawn-out moan as she hit her own sweet spot.

Tara whimpered slightly when she saw the redhead start to buck her hips at an animal pace against her own fingers. She was about to say something, to let Willow know how sexy she looked when she saw the smaller girl grab a pillow from beside her and hold it over her head, presumably muffling her cries of release as her fingers gradually slowly, then pulled out completely, resting on the sheet. Tara stayed staring for a few moments, until Willow went to try and sit up.

“No. Wait. Let me look at your pussy for a minute. It’s just…so beautiful…all pink…and swollen…and satisfied.”

Willow blushed at the request but went back to her previous position, letting her girlfriend look as much as wanted, trusting her entirely, until there was a knock on her door and she squealed, jumping up, to a disappointed groan from the brunette. The redhead took her jeans and panties from the floor and pulled them on, before going back to the laptop.

“That was amazing. Just because you were there. Aly’s at the door, so I have to go, but I love you more than life, okay?”

“Um, yea,” Tara replied, still dazed from what she’d just gotten to witness, “I love you too, honey. So much.”

Tara saw Willow smile at her one last time before cutting the connection. She sighed and sat back in the seat, grabbing her bra and shirt and putting them back on before glancing at her watch and groaning resignedly, realising that she had to leave right then if she didn’t want to late for work, the ache in her groin palpable after everything that had just happened. She took her keys from the hook beside the door and left the apartment, mumbling to herself as she did so.

“Eleven weeks and counting.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 21st)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:10 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Tara talks to Willow's parents and somehow manages to get a ticket to England to surprise her love...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

YAY UPDATE!!!!!!! man eleven weeks seems like an eternity. love the story even if I don't get to comment on it as much as id like to. looking forward to the reunion between our girls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
aww that was hot but i still feel bad for them! Poor girls! I'm sad to hear the story's ending! What am I going to look forward to everyday?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:36 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Hot,” Tara answered, “And sticky.

Then there is the weather in New York.
Quote:
I’m surprised I’m not gone hoarse already.”

We are back to cowgirls again as there is a hoarse I would like to ride bareback.
Quote:
“Is she pretty?”

She's a very beautiful woman, probably.
Quote:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

In my case it's abstinence makes the heart grow fonder. Story of my life but I get the girl in my novel. :kiss2
Quote:
Willow’s face lit up as the blonde starting undoing the buttons on the white shirt she wore for work, taking it off and putting it to the side to reveal a lacy black bra.

I said it in my last feedback but Willow auditioning the finger puppets is what the daily emergence of new technology was designed for.
That eleven weeks is going to fly by what with her days being filled up with talking with her academic colleagues and her nights teasing and talking and screaming Tara's name on her webcam shows.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
“Eleven weeks and counting.”

that was saaad... :paranoid thank goodness they have great megapixel web cam.. :blush
more..more :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 am 
8. Vixen

Awww... seperation for 3 months? Knowing the girls they will get through it. I hope Tara finds a way to visit Willow :smash and also that Alyson won't cause any problems. :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 43

“Tara, c’mere.”

Tara looked over from where she was wiping a table clean during her first of a double waitressing shift and saw Jack standing outside his office, giving her a small smile. She walked over and into the small room, taking a seat on the opposite side to his desk.

“So how you been doing?”

“Fine,” Tara replied, with no enthusiasm.

“Uh huh. How long has Willow been away now?”

“Six weeks,” Tara grumbled, “Six weeks and three days.”

“Yea. Pretty much the exact same amount of time that you’ve been moping around here.”

Tara raised her head and looked chastised.

“I’m sorry, Jack. I’ll try not to be so sulky, if any of the customers have complained-”

“I couldn’t give a crap about the customers, Tara,” Jack replied, “At least not right at this moment. I’m much more concerned about you. I’m never seen you so down in yourself, ever, and I’ve known you since forever.”

“I, um…I dunno what to say, Jack. I miss her like crazy. I feel like she took my soul with her when she left, which I’m happy for her to have, I just don’t know where that leaves me. Apart from alone.”

Jack sighed and walked over to a filing cupboard near his desk. He turned the key and rummaged through it for a few minutes, until he pulled out a large brown envelope out. He sat back on his chair and held it up.

“Your grandmother gave me this.”

Tara looked surprised, but stayed quiet.

“Just before she passed, when she knew she was pretty sick, I helped her with her will, a friend of mine is a lawyer. You had just turned eighteen, so she knew she’d be leaving the loft to you and her possessions, and you might remember she left the small savings she had to amfAR, the AIDS charity?”

Tara nodded, she remembered; she had been the one to bring the cheque to the local branch of the charity.

“So at the time, she gave me this, told me to keep it safe and to give it you ‘when you needed it most’. Now, I had no idea what the hell that was supposed to mean, so I was just gonna give it to you on your twenty first birthday. But seeing you these last six weeks…Tara, I know this is when you need it most.”

Tara looked completely bewildered and raised her eyebrows.

“What is it?”

Jack handed over the envelope.

“Its bank details to a separate account your grandmother set up when you were just a baby. I have no idea how much is in there, none of my business, but I have no doubt it’s enough to get you to England and provide living expenses until both you and Willow are coming back here.”

Tara’s eyes widened and she ripped open the envelope, gasping sharply as she saw the balance on the last statement. It was more than enough to cover a six week trip to England, hell she could probably take Willow on a year-long round-the-world trip, staying in five star resorts the whole way on it.

“How…how did she save this much?”

“She didn’t tell me much, but she said that your parents had left her quite a considerable sum in their will, but since you were only just born, hadn’t included you in it yet, so she started the account with that and added whatever she could over the years.”

Tara opened and closed her mouth in shock.

“But what about…what about here? I have to work.”

“Yea, well, lucky you’re in good with the boss. You go, you’re job will be here when you get back. You’re the best waitress I have and the regulars love your piano nights. And…before you say a word, I have a spare key of your apartment, I’ll go in and make sure all your bills are paid, so you have nothing to worry about. You need to go and be happy. That’s the whole reason Ruth set up that account.”

“Uh…uh…so how do I go about this?” Tara asked, her hands shaking.

“That packet has the cheque book and a credit card in it already, I dunno whether Ruth knew you’d be needing the cash in a hurry or whether she was just organised or what, so what you do is go home, pack the essentials, get a cab to JFK, get on a plane and see your girl.”

Tara jumped from her seat and ran around, embracing Jack tightly, making the man go red, before pulling away and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you so much, Jack, thank you so much.”

“Hey, I’m just the messenger, thank your grandmother,” Jack replied, happy to see the girl smile for the first time in a long time.

“I will…I am…thank you so much, grandma…I can’t even…just thank you! I have to go, I have so much to do, oh god I’m gonna see her and hug her and oh god, thank you!”

Tara flew out the door before Jack had a chance to react and ran the three blocks home, pounding on Craig’s door as soon as she got there, who answered, scowling, in just a pair of boxer shorts.

“This better be important ‘cause I was just about to get-”

“I’m going to England,” Tara blurted, jumping up and down.

Craig’s face lit up and he picked her up, spinning her around.

“Well it’s about time! Okay, what do you need me to do?”

“Oh, um, its okay, I’m sorry I disturbed your-”

“Shush, doll - BEN! GET OUT HERE! - what can we do?”

“Uh…I have no idea what to pack.”

“Clothes. We’re your boys,” Craig replied as Ben came to the doorway in similar attire, blushing, “Tara’s going to England. We need to help her pack.”

Ben’s smile beamed and he nodded emphatically.

“We’re on it. I’m just gonna grab us some t-shirts, I’ll meet you at your place.”

The other two ran back to Tara’s apartment and burst through the door, Ben only a few seconds behind them, wearing a t-shirt, and threw the other at Craig.

“Okay. England. Summer,” Craig said as he pulled it over his head, “On it.”

“Thanks,” Tara replied, “But carry-on only! I’m not waiting a second longer than I have to, to see her.”

“A challenge. I like it,” Craig nodded, before grabbing Ben’s hand and dragging him into Tara’s room.

Tara looked around the room, taking a breath to confirm that this was actually happening and started scurrying around, looking for her passport and any other essentials she thought she might need, before doing a quick estimate in her head of how much the bills might cost while she was away and wrote a cheque for Jack to cover it, leaving it on the table in an envelope with a quickly-scrawled note, reiterating her thanks once again. She finished up just as the boys came out with a rucksack, filled with clothes.

“I’m an expect packer,” Craig said, causing the other two to raise an eyebrow, “Um, anyway, don’t open that until you get there or your clothes will go flying. Okay?”

“Okay,” Tara nodded, then went forward and hugged the two of them, “Thank you so much. I think I would’ve freaked out and not gotten anywhere if I was here by myself.”

“No worries. Now let’s get you into a cab. Do you know what time the flights are?”

Tara shook her head.

“I was just gonna see when I got there.”

“Cool. Like in the movies. Let’s go.”

The boys, forgetting about their lack of pants, ran downstairs, Tara following with her bag, and had a cab hailed by the time she caught up with them.

“Nice legs!”

“Thanks, sugar!” Craig shouted after the passing cyclist, before ushering Tara into the cab, “You have all your details? Her details? Know where you’re going?”

“Yes, yes, and yes,” Tara nodded, then grinned, “I’m really gonna see her.”

“Have a ball, doll. And give Willow a hug from me.”

“Both of us,” Ben interjected.

“Hey, lady, we going somewhere or not,” the disgruntled cab driver asked from the front seat.

“JFK. Pronto,” Tara replied, beaming, then waved at the boys, “Bye guys.”

They both waved as the cab took off speedily. Tara fidgeted in the back seat for the entire car journey, until they finally arrived under the large white awning of JFK airport and she hopped out, using the only cash she had in her wallet to pay the driver before running into the building and over to the ticket sales counter.

“How can I help you?” the female clerk behind the counter asked with a pleasant smile.

“When’s your next flight to London?”

“Heathrow?”

“Sure.”

The woman keyed in a few buttons on the keypad in front of her.

“Departs at 14.03 local time, arrives London Heathrow 15.27 GMT.”

“I need to be on that flight.”

“Okay…I’m afraid the only availability is in first class…”

“That’s fine; I don’t care how much it costs.”

“Very well…one-way or return?”

“Uh…one way. Yea, one-way.”

Wait and get Willow’s return flight details…try and book on that flight home…

“Your name?”

“Tara Maclay.”

“And your address?”

Tara rattled off her address and answered the series of questions the clerk asked, tapping her foot impatiently.

“Okay, that comes to a total of $3725.10. How will you be paying?”

“Credit card,” Tara answered, marvelling as she handed over the card, charging the largest sum of money she’d ever spend on anything, but thought of Willow’s smile and decided it was more than worth it, “Here you go.”

The clerk took the card and typed some more keys before handing Tara a print out copy of her ticket.

“Check in right over there,” she said, pointing to a group of desks that had ‘London Heathrow’ written on the screens above, “Thank you for flying-”

“Thanks,” Tara cut her off and bolted towards the desks, having to wait with just one person in front of her.

She checked in relatively quickly, with no baggage to check, and got her boarding pass before making her way through security and to her boarding gate, the adrenaline coursing through her, making her pace the floors until her flight was finally called and she got to board first, with her first class ticket. She sat on the large seat, thinking it was more comfortable and bigger than the sofa in the apartment and tried to settle for the long flight, knowing being agitated wasn’t going to make time go any faster.

“I thought what Professor Kielty was saying was really interesting, you know about how changing your thought process can-”

Willow stopped speaking as she heard a knock on her door and smiled apologetically at Alyson.

“That’s probably Eric, he was here this morning asking about the times for the seminars tomorrow and left his sweatshirt,” she said as she picked up the sweatshirt from where she’d put it on her chair, “I’ll just be a second.”

She walked over to the door and flung it open.

“You need to keep better track of your-”

Her eyes widened as she saw that the figure waiting at the other side was not the boy she was expecting, but an obviously more female figure, a figure she was very familiar with.

Tara’s smile beamed as her girlfriend came into view and she shrugged the bag on her shoulder.

“Hey there, beautiful girl. You got room for another yank?”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 22nd)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:49 am 

this update was amazing! I was smiling the whole time! Yay for Tara being rich! Even bigger yay for them being together again! I can't stop smiling!

Quote:
Me too. And I’m totally dry on the ideas bank. ‘Cause there’s no way I could write a supernatural-type fic (I’ll leave that to awesome writers like you for that) and I have no ideas for anything else. *sigh*

you're the awesome writer :) thanks for the compliment though. I hope you come up with something else - I know I'm not the only one who'll be waiting patiently for whatever you think of next :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Jack giving the envelope to Tara... Craig & Ben really made me laugh... I wonder what surprises they packed for Willow & Tara...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:02 pm 
2. Floating Rose

That was the cutest thing i ever read :blush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 pm 
8. Vixen

Awww... now Tara never has to worry about money anymore!
Jesus. Is last minute from NY to London really that expensive? Did you make that number up or did you google it? *curious*
Am so happy that they are reunited again :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm 
5. Willowhand

Oh excellent! Glad to see they won't be tortured for the full 11 weeks! Nice job - keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 pm 
5. Willowhand

YAY!!! I loved that. And good on Tara, money not important when seeing your girl after six weeks. btw, Craig is really funny

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Great and realistic plot device the bank account and all. Looking forward to the reunion :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:06 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Tara's grandma was a wily old bird, wasn't she? I can see her telling Jack "Guard this account well for one day it will guard Tara from having to be parted a moment longer from that which she treasures most."
Taxi to JFK-expedient
Flight from NYC to London First Class-four digits.
Look on Willow's face when Tara is on the other side of the door looking all Taralicious-priceless.
"Okay Aly, Tara's here. Bugger off cause Tara and I have some buggering of our own to do and it's a two woman show."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Last chapter! Be back with an epilogue tomorrow.

Chapter 44

Previously:

Quote:
Tara’s smile beamed as her girlfriend came into view and she shrugged the bag on her shoulder.

“Hey there, beautiful girl. You got room for another yank?”

Willow said nothing but flung herself into her girlfriend’s arms, wrapping her legs around her waist, crushing their lips together passionately. Tara dropped her bag off her shoulder and put her hands under the redhead’s ass, holding them together, supporting their position. Their tongues duelled fervently, deeply, both trying to consume the other completely, Willow in particular thinking that if she let go, stopping kissing, that it might all be a dream. After a few minutes she could feel Tara’s arms start to shake slightly, struggling to hold her and pulled back, straightening herself up as she cupped the brunette’s cheek.

“What are you doing here?”

“I can’t live my life without you,” Tara replied, gazing into green depths, “So I’m not going to.”

“You’re really here?”

“I’m really here.”

They got lost in each other, blue staring into green with green staring right back, quietly contemplating that they were in one another’s presence again.

Alyson looked on for a moment before deciding she felt particularly awkward just standing there.

“Right. So…I’m gonna go. Um…good talking with you, Willow.”

When it became apparent that neither girl had even registered she had spoken she shrugged and walked out of the door, back to her own dorm room. Tara snapped herself out of her reverie slightly when she heard the door bang.

“Was there someone else in here?”

“Hmm? Oh. Oh, Alyson!” Willow replied, looking around the empty room, “She must have left. Oh whatever, I’ll apologise later, you’re here! You’re with me and we’re together and I have so many questions but can you please just be kissing me?”

Tara eagerly accepted the invitation and leant her head down to meet the redhead’s lips as she walked them both back towards the bed, both of them lying on their sides as their lips moved against each other smoothly, until Willow opened her mouth and the brunette slid her tongue in, both of them moaning at the contact. They stayed kissing for an indeterminate amount of time, reacquainting themselves, their hands slowly caressing up and down each other’s sides.

“I forgot how good you feel,” Willow whispered quietly when they pulled back for a moment.

“You haven’t forgotten how to touch me. I’m tingling everywhere,” Tara whispered back, “I love you.”

“God I love you too. How are you here? I mean…how? Are you leaving?”

“No. I’m here ‘til we go home together. And don’t worry, I won’t be in the way, I can get a hotel and we can visit-”

“You have to be kidding me!” Willow said, astounded, “I’m gonna be hard pushed to let you leave this bed never mind the door.”

“Are you allowed have other people stay here?”

“We’ll be sneaky. And quiet.”

Tara giggled, but got a serious look on her face.

“I don’t want anything to jeopardise this program for you. If me being here-”

“Will only make me work harder to get done faster and spend time with you. The only thing you being here jeopardises is the depression I was starting to sink into without you. I was so lost without you.”

Tara flashed back to their first date for a moment, remembering how Willow had said she’d always find her.

“I found you. We found each other. And I’m never letting you go again. Never again.”

“How did you get here?” Willow asked, stroking the brunette’s cheek.

“Big metal thing. I think they called it an aeroplane,” Tara chuckled.

“Oh I’m missed that laugh. And you being a big smart ass. I mean, how did you manage…Baby, if this is costing you a whole bunch you can’t afford, let me pay, please, I-”

“Shush, love, shush. Thank you for offering that, but it turns out my grandmother had a secret account that I wasn’t supposed to access ‘until I needed it most’. And Jack decided that seeing me without you is when I needed it most. I happen to agree.”

“And it had enough to pay for a ticket over here?”

Tara grinned and leaned over to whisper the amount in the account into her girlfriend’s ear. She pulled back to a wide-eyed redhead.

“That’s…a lot.”

“I know. And in my haste to get here and see you I had to buy a first class ticket. The most money I’ve ever spent on something. And you know what?”

“What?”

“I would’ve spent every cent in that account if it meant I got to see you again.”

Willow got a goofy smile on her face and leaned over for a quick kiss.

“So, you’re like, rich now? Not that it matters, but do you not have to work so much anymore?”

Tara thought about it for a second and shook her head.

“I wanna keep as much as I can for medical school. So I’ll keep working. But I don’t even wanna think about that for now, ‘cause I’m here and with you and you know…now we don’t have to rely on phone lines and webcams when we wanna be naughty.”

Willow’s face lit up and she put a hand under the brunette’s shirt, resting on her stomach.

“I have absolutely nothing I have do until tomorrow at 2pm. That gives me,” she stopped and checked her watch, “Seventeen hours and fifteen minutes to show you just how much you were missed and how much I love you.”

“You’ll need sleep…”

“I don’t need anything but you,” Willow replied before jumping on top of a giggling brunette and lavishing kisses all over her face.

“Wow.”

Willow looked over at her girlfriend with sleepy eyes.

“You can say that again.”

“Wow,” Tara repeated, meeting the redhead’s gaze, “That. Was. Incredible.”

“It was, wasn’t it? Wonderful,” Willow sighed wistfully.

They were only two hours in to the seventeen, but the first time, the first time in six weeks that they’d been together fully, connecting with their minds, bodies and souls, had been indescribable in both girl’s minds, the slow caresses and drawn-out pleasure comparable to nothing, the contact sorely missed in their time apart.

“I missed this,” Tara said after a couple of minutes of quiet basking in the afterglow, “Just being around you. Knowing you were there. That I could lean over and tuck a piece of hair behind your ear or give you a quick kiss or give you a squeeze and make you giggle.”

“Yea, I know. I was the same. Or like someone would say something and I’d keep turning around to see what your reaction was, you know? But you weren’t there.”

“I’m here now. And even if I hadn’t gotten that money, I was this close to figuring out some other way, selling stuff or something, I couldn’t stand not being with you. The apartment was so quiet. I even watched repeats of American Idol and imagined you laughing at the bits you laughed at the first time.”

“You did? That’s so sweet,” Willow grinned.

“Yep. Oh and before I forget, both Craig and Ben said to give you a big hug, so here.”

Tara wrapped her arms around the redhead under the sheets and squeezed her tight, making her giggle.

“Did they tell you to do it naked?”

“No…but it was a pretty last-minute, rushed deal. I reckon if I’d had more time, Craig would’ve definitely mentioned something about being naked. Him and Ben were in their boxers outside the building when they were hailing the cab.”

“Um…”

“I kinda disturbed them to tell them I was leaving and they got all excited and helped me pack and stuff.”

Willow grinned at the image then turned on her side and regarded Tara seriously.

“Make me a promise, right now. That not unless we absolutely have to, that there is no plausible alternative, we’re not apart. We do things together and share experiences together.”

“I promise,” Tara whispered, “To the best of my abilities I promise to never let us be away from each other. Least not long term. We do have classes and stuff.”

Willow giggled and cuddled closer to the naked brunette.

“I can handle that. I can even handle when you’re a big important doctor and you work crazy hours.”

“You’re gonna stick around that long?” Tara asked, only half-joking.

Willow turned her girlfriend’s face to her and gave her a loving kiss.

“Forever and ever,” she breathed, “Remember?”

“I remember. Forever and ever.”

Willow smiled and leaned over again, cupping the brunette’s cheek before giving her a deep kiss, both conveying the promise. Tara pulled back a few minutes later, a nervous and excited look in her eye.

“Hey Will? Um, this might seem stupid since we both live in the same apartment and everything, and I love that we do but we both have different bedrooms, you have your room with your stuff and I have my room with my stuff but we could have our room with our stuff, which is really what I’m asking, I mean, we’re not even gonna be there for a few weeks, but when we get back it could work, but don’t feel you have to-”

Willow ran her thumb over the brunette’s lips, cutting her speech off and gave her a sweet, loving kiss before smiling at her.

“I’m the babbler, baby. What is it you’re trying to say?”

Tara took a deep breath and smiled at her girlfriend.

“Wanna move in with me?”

A slow, lazy grin spread across the redhead’s face and her eyes sparkled as she took in the cute, nervous smile of her girlfriend and the offer just extended to her.

Yea. My life is awesome.

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 23rd)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:39 am 

yay for them being together! And I love that they're 'moving in together' that's so cute!

I'm super sad this is the last chapter, but you've done an awesome job with this and I've loved every day of it :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for awesome update-y goodness... Extra big yay for Tara to ask Willow to officially move in with her... I really liked their way of spending those 17+ hours that Willow have before she have to go to "class"...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 pm 
5. Willowhand

Oh so cute! This fic is such a great break from writing mine, its all cheerful and happy and not angsty and depressing! Yay!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm 
8. Vixen

I like that Tara wants to continue working! Smart move!
Awww... now they are really gonna be living together! That was a very sweet idea :pinky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Nice ending, but why, why is it ending. Without even a good smut scene to finish it. : <

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:10 pm 
5. Willowhand

Wait wait wait... ENDING????? oh, evil person. dammit. oh well, it was a great fic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm 
5. Willowhand

Darn - ending already?! I hope you decide to do a sequel somewhere down the line...you've done a great job with this one!

Take care -

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:03 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

last chapter??? :shy :shy
please tell me you would be back with your new great fic? :pray
guess I'm addicted to your fics since the first one out :pinky
that was awsome..and thanks for sharing it with us ;-)
I'll keep saying more :pinky more
RC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next