The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 23rd)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Just as my favorite English comic writer, P.G. Wodehouse, was such a master at, you have tangled and intertwined our heroines to the point of being hopelessly snagged until like a magician, you gave the rope a tug and the lives of our gals is clear and metaphorically straight.
They do need to christen their moving in together with some Willow and Tara hardcore smut before this lovely story is over.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Quote:
“How did you get here?” Willow asked, stroking the blonde’s cheek.

“Big metal thing. I think they called it an aeroplane,” Tara chuckled.

:rofl
haha smartass
funny
i love being a smart ass

Quote:
Last chapter! Be back with an epilogue tomorrow.

really?
already?
damn 44 chapters go by fast

loved the chapter
it was so cute
tara has such amazing people in her life
can't wait for the epilogue

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:51 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad that Tara had such a great grandmother to prepare for her future. Ben and Craig are so funny. Looking forward to what you have in store for them next.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Thanks to everyone who has read this story, means a lot that you guys take the time to do so

SPECIAL THANKS: To ceridwen, ashcrash71590, VivaLaMegaaan, Zampsa1975, taranwillow4ever, willowandtaraforever, amazon, Willowtree252, me+you=we, W&T, leonhart17, lilcheesenip, Yours, taralicious, whirlwindcharmer, shiraz, kkaattrreenn, Bellalocke, arsyadriani, Gimpgirl, JustSkipIt, Nue, AmberGoddess, WillowRulez, love_2003, ScottishAsh, _WTF_ : D, LittleBit, tarawillow<3, Bewitchedyke, Heart-san, hannahtoo, Willowfan, Mrs. Pineapple, FIRESIGN and Wimpy0729 for commenting and leaving feedback! You guys are awesome.

Epilogue

Eight Years Later

Willow stepped off the elevator and saw her girlfriend leaning against the doorframe, staring into the apartment. She walked up and wrapped her arms around her mid-section, resting her head on her shoulder.

“That was the last box. We’re all packed up.”

Tara nodded, then sighed.

“It’s just hard, you know? I grew up here…I met you here…I went through college and med-school here…and now I’m leaving. It’s like a piece of me is staying here with it.”

“You’re only renting it out, baby. We can come back when you finish your residency. And we’ve got a house waiting for us in Boston, fully furnished, rented house with a driveway and a garden and everything. And you, missy, got into one of the best residency programs in the country. So you can learn all you need to there, then we can come back and you can help all the people with fertility problems in the Big Apple. This isn’t a forever goodbye to this apartment. It’s a ‘see you later’.”

“We’ve had some good times here…”

“We’ve had the best times here. A wonderful, fantastic nine years. But we’re starting a new chapter now.”

Tara sighed again, she knew Willow was right, the past nine years together had been fantastic. After they had graduated from NYU, Tara had started med-school and Willow had started interning at the Wall Street Journal, where she been looking to pursue a career in financial journalism. When Tara had been offered a place in the residency program at Boston Memorial Hospital, she had interviewed for and gotten a position as a weekly columnist for The Boston Globe, reporting on the financial situation the country and New England are were in, with a human angle - making it relatable to the everyday person. She’d sent in her first column already and it would be in the next edition of the paper, and would be working from the Boston office once they arrived at their new place of residence.

Craig had moved to Queens three years previously, when he and Ben had broken up, but the two boys had been able to remain close friends and worked together at the same offices, Ben as a PA and Craig as an IT consultant, but the four of them still hung out and went clubbing whenever they could, not letting strenuous work schedules getting the way of their friendship.

Willow too was sad to be leaving New York, she’d really grown to love the city, but she knew as long as her and Tara were together, she’d be happy. If nothing else, the past nine years of their relationship had proved that.

“You’re right, my love. As ever,” Tara sighed, “So I suppose now we just wait for the people renting to show up and hand the keys over.”

“Why don’t we go for a walk in the park? The new people aren’t here for about another hour.”

Tara grinned, hidden from her girlfriend, before adopting a neutral look and turned in the redhead’s arms.

“I’d love to go for a walk. Stretch our legs out before the drive to Boston.”

“It’s only four hours,” Willow chuckled as they closed the door and walked down the stairs, out of their building and towards the park, “And I’m the one driving. With the ridiculously large trailer behind us because someone freaked out when they thought about someone else sleeping in their bed so now we have to lug it all the way to Boston.”

“That is our bed, Willow, has been since we ‘moved in’ together after your England trip. And I don’t want to come back and live in that apartment knowing other people have been using it for their own naked fun. It’s ours.”

Willow smiled happily and took Tara’s hand as they walked into the entrance of Washington Square Park, surrounded by trees and people.

“Well I can’t argue with that. I like keeping our bed ours too.”

“Good.”

They strolled through the park in relative silence, enjoying just being around each other, until Tara piped up.

“So, I was thinking, when we get to Boston…”

“Yea?” Willow asked, resting her head on the brunette’s shoulder.

“You wanna get married?”

Willow stopped dead in her tracks and turned to gape at the other girl. Tara saw her stare and chuckled a little.

“Guess I should do this properly,” she said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small velvet box, before getting down on one knee. She opened the box and held it up, revealing a diamond ring, glinting in the sun, “Willow Danielle Rosenberg, I love you more than anything. You make me happier than I’ve ever been and I want to spend the rest of life with you. Will you do me the greatest honour of marrying me and becoming my wife?”

“I..I…I…” Willow spluttered, in shock, “I don’t know what to say.”

“Say yes!” someone called from the small crowd that had gathered around them, pulling the redhead to her senses.

“Yes, yes, of course I’ll marry you!” she said, holding her left hand out, trying to control the shake.

Tara slipped the ring onto the other girl’s finger and stood up, pulling her into a hug and spinning her around. There were a few claps from the crowd for a minute before they all continued on their way, leaving the two girls still spinning.

“I’m gonna pass out from dizziness in a sec, baby,” Willow said, holding on tight.

Tara stopped her motions and stood them both still, swooping down to kiss ardently for several long moments until she pulled away and looked the smaller girl in the eye.

“You sure you wanna marry me? My hours are gonna be crazy and I might get cranky-”

“You get cranky now,” Willow grinned, cupping her fiancée’s cheek, “And I’d marry you in a New York minute.”

“How about a Boston minute?”

Willow chuckled and stroked the brunette’s cheek with her thumb.

“That too. Baby, I’ve known you…been your friend…your partner…your lover…and your love…for almost ten years. I think it’s about time I add wife to that list.”

“Wife,” Tara breathed, “You’re gonna be my wife.”

“And you’re gonna be mine…”

They met again for a passionate kiss, until Willow pulled away, tugging Tara’s hand.

“Come on.”

“Where are we going?” Tara asked, breathlessly.

Willow stopped to lean over and whisper in the brunette’s ear.

“I wanna make love with my fiancée.”

“The apartment’s all packed up.”

“But our bed is in the van.”

Tara saw her fiancée’s train of thought and gave her a sensual half-smile before running back towards the street, Willow on her heels with their hands still joined. It only took a few minutes to get to the large trailed parked outside their building and Willow opened the sliding door, both of them jumping in before closing it again, leaving them in darkness.

“I did not think this through,” Willow said as she felt her way around their possessions.

“It’s in the right corner,” Tara said, “Over-ooff.”

The brunette fell over something, bringing the redhead with her, and both of them landed on the bed, still with a sheet over the mattress but bare of any blankets or pillows, those packed away somewhere else in the trailer.

“I love you so much,” Willow whispered into the darkness.

Tara manoeuvred them both onto the bed fully and slipped her shoes off, then used her foot to kick Willow’s as well, making sure they both stayed at the foot of the bed, before finding the redhead’s cheek with her hand and bringing their lips together for a deep kiss.

“I love you too,” she said between kisses, “And I’m gonna spend the rest of my life showing you.”

“Yea?” Willow asked as her hands found their way to the brunette’s belt buckle, loosening it before working on the button of her cargo pants.

“Oh yes,” Tara replied, her hand reaching under the redhead’s skirt, dragging her panties down her body, “I’m gonna marry you…and be with you…and hold you…and love you. For the rest of my life.”

She emphasised her final promise by thrusting two fingers inside her fiancée, while shimmying to try and rid herself of her pants.

“Oh, Tara, yes, yes, I’m gonna love you too, forever, all my life.”

The redhead, not being able to wait to get the brunette’s panties down, let two fingers glide into her wetness through the fabric, finding her throbbing clit straight away, rubbing over it firmly.

Tara grunted and curled her fingers inside her lover, hitting against her sweet spot as she stretched her probing digits like she knew the smaller girl liked, nine years together making her an expert on all areas of pleasing the other girl.

Willow groaned as she felt her fiancée’s fingers do their magic, giving her indeterminable amounts of pleasure and moved hers down, circling the older girl’s entrance for a moment, biting her lip and throwing her head back in pleasure as she felt the copious wetness there, before plunging three fingers inside.

Tara gasped and started moving her hips, moaning loudly, feeling herself reacting to her lover's touch immediately.

“Oh, Willow…oh I’m gonna come…come with me, come with me.”

“Kiss…me…” Willow panted and felt soft lips on her own, coupled with contractions around her fingers.

The duel sensations were enough to set off her own orgasm and their kiss was broken as her back arched, head thrown back in pleasure.

“Oh Tarrraaa!”

They both quivered and convulsed for another few minutes, moaning loudly when a strong aftershock hit, until they both calmed and gently extracted their fingers, before wrapping their arms around each other.

“Magnificent, superb, amazing, insert-chosen-synonym-for-fantastic-here,” Willow said after a moment.

“Mind-blowing.”

“That works too,” the redhead giggled, then sighed softly, “If that is any indication of what married life is gonna be like…”

“Yea…?”

“Can we get married tomorrow?”

Tara laughed and tightened her hold.

“Whenever you want, however you want. Craig might want to be our flower girl though. All I care about is becoming Mrs. And Mrs. Rosenberg-Maclay.”

“Dr. and Mrs,” Willow corrected, grinning, “I’m gonna be Mrs. Dr. Tara Rosenberg-Maclay.”

“Well, I’m gonna be the wife of the most successful financial journalist in all of Boston. America. The world. Hey, you can do our taxes for free.”

“I do our taxes now, anyway…”

“Yea, but you have to do them separately. Now we can do them all together-like ‘cause we’re gonna be married.”

Willow smiled and brought her hand up to her face so she could admire her ring, the darkness making it difficult, but she could make out the silhouette, smiling as she did so.

“Tara this must have cost a fortune. And as we’ve just established, I do your taxes, I know how much you make.”

“Remember I told you last year that I cleared out the last of my grandmother’s secret account for medical school? You know, so that I wouldn’t have any student loans to pay off?”

“Yea?”

“Well I did. Mostly. Considering how much was in there, the amount left wasn’t even a fraction of the original. But it was still enough to buy that ring five months ago and to give you whatever kind of wedding you desire.”

“Five months?” Willow asked in disbelief, “You’ve been planning on proposing for five months? Why did you wait?”

“I didn’t want you to feel forced to move with me if I ended up matching somewhere really far away.”

“See, now that’s where you’re a dummy. ‘Cause I’d follow you absolutely anywhere. We made a promise not to be apart, remember?”

“I remember,” Tara whispered softly, “And we’ve done pretty well keeping to it so far.”

“Yes we have. And I’m going ring shopping tomorrow for you too.”

“You don’t have to get me-”

“I want you wearing my ring as much as I want to be wearing yours. So shush.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Tara replied and made better use of her mouth by leaning forwards and meeting her fiancée’s lips.

They kissed soundly for several minutes, softly caressing each other until Willow pulled back, murmuring into the brunette’s lips.

“We have to hand over the keys.”

“I know. But I like how we said goodbye to the city.”

“Not goodbye-”

“I know. See you later. We’ll be back, I know we will. Or maybe we’ll fall in love with Boston.”

“Maybe we will. We have a whole host of options available to us. What’s important is that we’re gonna decide and live them together.”

“You and me against the world,” Tara chuckled, “Come on, lets get dressed.”

They both sat up and felt around for their clothes, Willow searching more broadly.

“You better not have thrown my panties somewhere that I’m never gonna find them ‘cause there’s no way I’m driving to Boston command - oh here they are.”

Tara giggled and stepped back into her shoes before taking Willow’s hand, placing a small kiss on her palm and guiding them back to the door, pulling it upwards and jumping off. The redhead locked the trailer again and glanced to the side, seeing two women waiting outside their building.

“I think they’re the new tenants. You talked to them on the phone, right?” she asked her fiancée.

“Yea, well, one of them, Kate Samuels. She seemed nice. Guess this is really it, huh?”

“Do you want me to do the handover? You can just wait in the car.”

“No, I think I need to do it. Make sure I really believe someone else is living there now.”

Willow gave the hand in hers a squeeze and walked them both over to the two girls, who she guessed were in their very early twenties and smiled.

“Kate Samuels?”

The taller of the two girls nodded and extended her hand.

“Yep, that’s me. Oh and this is my girlfriend, Sarah.”

All four girls smiled at each other and they chatted for a few minutes before Tara handed over the keys and the new occupants officially moved into the building. Willow started walking them back towards the car and bumped her fiancée’s shoulder playfully.

“Well at least we can sleep easy knowing that.”

“What?” Tara asked, confused.

“Rainbow deck lives on.”

THE END

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:40 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
aww it's really over :(

But that chapter was amazing! I love the proposal and the ring shopping! So great!!!

I also love that they did it in the van! :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great epilogue... Big yay for Tara asking Willow to marry her... Even bigger yay for Willow saying YES! (like she would say no)... Extra big yay for rainbow deck living on... I really liked their "see you later New York" celebrations in the van...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:55 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 6
awwww that was really beautiful... Sad it's over really. I read all your stories and I have to say they just keep getting better. :bow
I'm sure we'll all be waiting for a new one. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:54 pm 
8. Vixen

Oh, they are moving to Boston! Good that they both found jobs there. And I totally get what Tara means about their bed.
Quote:
“Rainbow deck lives on.”

Sweet ending! You've done it again: Another great story. I wonder how you do it but I guess you are just that talented :smash Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:05 pm 
5. Willowhand

AWww......so sweet! Nicely done! Can't wait for you to write a sequel!!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
YAY!!!! they are getting married :party
Quote:
Craig might want to be our flower girl though

that would be the most amazing thing ever to see
:rofl
craig reminds my a lot of my friend walter
the one who just passed away
i could have seen walter being a flower girl
hehe
Quote:
“Rainbow deck lives on.”

helll yeahhh
that just gave me an awesome idea
next skateboard i get i am gonna get a blank one and make a rainbow on the bottom haha
:pride

a-maz-ing story
i loved it

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

A great ending for a great story!!

The trailer part reminded me of the movie Better than chocolate :tongue

I hope you don't disappear on us.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us :grin

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm 
5. Willowhand

Oh great ending! and hooray for the rainbow deck :pride

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

awww it's over :(
i loved this story

and i am crap at feedback :P

xx
Eddie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Argh, it´s over! thanks for this amazing piece, I really enjoyed it ^^

and did I ever tell you how much I loved Willow being a Philosophy student?

thanks ^^

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:03 pm 
3. Flaming O

Aw its over... A sequal would be cool, for any of your stories. I loved the last chapter and how Tara proposes while they are saying goodbye to New York. I really liked this story, keep up the amazing writing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:05 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Wow, what a way to go out. Plenty of open-endy goodness with but a soupcon of closure as well.
Maybe when they arrive in Boston, they can meet a hot brunette named Eliza or Faith and become friends with her and her lover Sarah/Buffy?
Yay also for moving to Boston 'cause it's in one of the other two states in the U.S. where same-sex marriage is legal.
Not like I expected Willow and Tara to move to Iowa so Tara could do her residency at University Hospitals in Iowa City.
As for whether my birthday wish came true, in my mind it did...over and over again. Thanks for the greeting.
Hope to see you on here again, Laragh.
Just remember, if the moving van is a-rockin', don't come a-knockin.
Cheers, Blayne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Great Job, thanks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Hey there! Great job on a wonderful story. Hope to see lots more of your incredible stories.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
“So, I was thinking, when we get to Boston…”

“Yea?” Willow asked, resting her head on the blonde’s shoulder.

“You wanna get married?”

again..you made all with the excited state :pinky :pinky
I'm soo waiting for your next post..but no pressure here ;-)
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:28 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause You always bring brilliance to the board when you write. I wait with great anticipation for your next store i know it will be a Joy to read. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Loved the ending and am looking forward to what story you have in store for us next.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 am 
2. Floating Rose

"Rainbow deck lives on" :lol
:clap :bow It has been a wonderful ride thanks to you.

"People are... not equal"

-Lelouch vi Britannia a.k.a Lelouch Lamperouge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Was gone for so long and missed so many updates D: I'm so sorry. I promised myself I would be a loyal feedbacker, and here I missed like half of it. I read all of it today, though, and it was amazing. The last line made me giggle for like ten minutes. My mom gave me a really weird look xD Thank-you for this amazing piece of work; hope you'll be back soon with something. ^.^

~Cheesy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Great fic. Mushy romantic goodness interspersed with really well-done smut. Perfect!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ah!! It was wondeful!!! Why do I keep missing you endings?!?! I go away and come back and your like, all done!!!! Please have another wonderfully awesome fan fic soon!!

:peace

:pride

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

Haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is okay. You just kinda disappeared.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:43 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Eeek, I completely forgot I hadn't replied to all the last feedback on this!!! Sorry! Here it goes.

leonhart17 -

Quote:
I love the proposal and the ring shopping! So great!!!

I also love that they did it in the van!

Glad you liked the chapter

Thanks for being such a loyal feedbacker in this story, it really meant a lot!

Zampsa1975 -

Quote:
(like she would say no)

Definitely not in one of my stories anyway!

Quote:
I really liked their "see you later New York" celebrations in the van...

lol, it was a nice send-off

Thanks so much for all of your comments.

Mrs.Pineapple -

Quote:
Sad it's over really.

Me too : /

Quote:
I read all your stories and I have to say they just keep getting better.

Thanks

Thank you for all your comments, and for reading!

WillowRulez -

Quote:
And I totally get what Tara means about their bed.

I must admit, I'd be a little bit weirded out if I thought of someone else doing it in my bed. Especially if it was like the bed I’d had my whole life.

Quote:
I wonder how you do it but I guess you are just that talented

Thank you for all the loyal in support, in all the stuff I've written!

FIRESIGN -

Quote:
Can't wait for you to write a sequel!!!!

You know, I started a sequel, got to page 2 and just blanked. I'm hoping I'll get my muse back, for either a sequel or something new. I really wish the idea train would make a stop in my brain though.

Thanks for all your comments!

ashcrash71590 -

Quote:
that would be the most amazing thing ever to see

In my head, he's wearing a pink tutu.

Quote:
craig reminds my a lot of my friend walter
the one who just passed away
i could have seen walter being a flower girl
hehe

Sorry about your friend. I can see my friend Giac being a flower girl too. I actually kinda based Craig on him.

Quote:
next skateboard i get i am gonna get a blank one and make a rainbow on the bottom haha

That sounds really cool!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

ceridwen -

Quote:
The trailer part reminded me of the movie Better than chocolate

I

And thank you for all your feedback

wimpy0729 -
Quote:

Hope to see lots more of your incredible stories.

I hope to write more (I wouldn't call them incredible, just fluff really, but thanks!)

And thanks so much for commenting!

arsyadriani -

Quote:
I'm soo waiting for your next post..but no pressure here

Lol, I certainly hope to write something, anything soon.

Willowtree252 -

Quote:
You always bring brilliance to the board when you write.

Wow, well that's high praise! Thank you so much!

And thank you, thank you, thank you for all your comments.

love_2003 -

Quote:
Loved the ending and am looking forward to what story you have in store for us next.

Glad you liked and I'm hoping something will pop into my brain and into Microsoft word soon!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments!

_WTF_ : D -

Quote:
it has been a wonderful ride thanks to you.

Glad you liked and thank you for the comments!!

lilcheesenip -

Quote:
I promised myself I would be a loyal feedbacker, and here I missed like half of it.

Hey, you were pretty damn loyal! I got loads of comments from you and I loved them all.

Quote:
My mom gave me a really weird look xD

Lol, glad I could make you laugh!!

Thanks for all the amazing feedback!!

Morrigan -

Quote:
Mushy romantic goodness interspersed with really well-done smut. Perfect!

Glad you liked it!!!

Thanks for your comment!

me+you=we -

Quote:
Please have another wonderfully awesome fan fic soon!!

I'm hoping I will!!

Thanks for all your fantastic comments.

Willowfan -

Hi

First off, thanks so much for commenting 'cause otherwise I might not have remembered that I had yet to leave feedback!

Quote:
Haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is okay. You just kinda disappeared.

Thanks for your concern I am indeed okay.

I think though, that the basis of a story or at least an opening of some sort is actually forming in my head so I’m hoping I can go somewhere with that.

Thanks for all your comments. They always made my day

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I loved every minute of this. Rainbow deck still lives on, Yay! This is definitely in my pile of favorite fics. :peace

"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever for one moment, accepts it. Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair, and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives." River Song - "Forest of the Dead"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Sarah -

Quote:
I loved every minute of this.

I'm really glad :D

Quote:
This is definitely in my pile of favorite fics.

Wow, awesome!!!

Thanks so much for commenting :party :party :party

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next