The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Hey there,
At some point I got way way way behind. I just caught up on this and found it just lovely. There's all the sexy sex and the angst of the trip to England. There was a cute fic years ago (in the completed archive) and Willow goes to England for exchange and Tara follows her there because she's just so miserable.

Well done and congratulations for completing another story.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Okay another one read all in one sitting, and now I really need to get to bed or my wife is going to be so mad at her lady! :) This was an absolutely tortuously fantastic fic. I love the relationship between W/T and loved the glimpse of their future. I have one request, can we get a one-shot of the wedding, maybe a baby?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
JustSkipIt -

Quote:
I just caught up on this and found it just lovely.

I'm glad

Quote:
There was a cute fic years ago (in the completed archive) and Willow goes to England for exchange and Tara follows her there because she's just so miserable.

You know I've read so many of the great stories on here I probably completely subconsciously stole the idea lol I must go back and see if I can find the story in question.

Quote:
Well done and congratulations for completing another story.

Thank you and thank you for all your support throughout my stories

Thanks for your feedback

LonelyTara -

Quote:
Okay another one read all in one sitting, and now I really need to get to bed or my wife is going to be so mad at her lady!

Well I don't want my stories to be the cause of marital problems

Quote:
This was an absolutely tortuously fantastic fic.

Tortuously fantastic...I've never had a story described like that before. I kinda love it!

Quote:
I love the relationship between W/T and loved the glimpse of their future.

Glad you liked

Quote:
I have one request, can we get a one-shot of the wedding, maybe a baby?

That's a pretty good idea I was actually going to write a sequel to this that was set during their years in Boston, mainly detailing the build-up to the wedding, but Hacker Confidential stole most of those ideas. But a one-shot might be managable! Not sure when, but I'll definitely try to get around to it!

Thanks for your comment!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Post subject: Re: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:49 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Laragh

Thank you for writing this wonderful fic. I was heartbroken at the announcement of Willow leaving for England for 3 months but you made up for it in the end! I loved the Halloween costumes they are my new favourite outfits for W/T (the Catholic schoolgirl/Teacher from Lessons in Love running a very close 2nd lol). Have you read Van Rosenberg by Alcy? Apart from being an epic of a story of awesome proportions it has a very haunted (but incredibly sexy) Vampire Tara.

Thanks
Kim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
Quote:
I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

AND RIGHT NOW I AM EATING OREOS!!!! Coincidence? I think not. The Universe is clearly telling me to continue reading this amazing story (and continue eating Oreos before dinner). And so I go...
:dance :dance :dance

"Alternate universes don't stay put. Trying to send him to a specific place is sort of like ... like ... trying to hit a ... puppy, by throwing a live bee at it. Which is a weird image, and you should all just forget it."
-Willow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:25 am 
2. Floating Rose

Quote:
“I need to learn more about gay culture than what I know from the ongoing battle of Bette and Tina’s relationship,” Willow said in all seriousness, eliciting a chuckle from one of the guys.

I know how she feels.... I've never actually seen the L Word- but I am forced to procure my vivacious gay kisses from Pretty Little Liars (the books are better, people!) (but Troian Bellisario is totally hot, I have such a crush on her :drool )

I got all excited a few months ago cause a store opening soon was advertising a 'gay youth group'. Then the store closed again before it opened. Ah well, I'm holding out for uni when I can join a Queer Alliance of my very own. :sighagain

"Alternate universes don't stay put. Trying to send him to a specific place is sort of like ... like ... trying to hit a ... puppy, by throwing a live bee at it. Which is a weird image, and you should all just forget it."
-Willow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 am 
2. Floating Rose

Quote:
“Was it my song?”

I just loved that. I thought it was done really well, and the use of the repeated short sentence was so effective. :clap :clap

AND WILLOW AND TARA ARE TOGETHER!!! TAKE THAT, STUPID ANGST!!!! :grin :grin :grin

-Willow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:24 am 
2. Floating Rose

Quote:
Willow, it was incredible. I’ve never, ever…ever...like that. It was amazing.”
“You sure? If it wasn't and you tell me, I promise I'll work ha-”
:wtkiss

Awww, typical overachieving Willow. She's so insecure. But she doesn't need to worry. She's got magic fingers. And I mean that in all possible interpretations of the expression. :drool

-Willow

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18