The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1228 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Hacker Confidential [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53

TITLE: Hacker Confidential

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13 (Will get to NC-17)

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY:AU, set in contemporary setting. A lot of W/T fluff and some semblance of a storyline.

SPOILERS: AU fic, so at most minor references or pieces of dialogue

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hello, lovely kittens!! I’m back with a longer fic (not sure exactly how long yet but I’m envisioning 40+ chapters anyway) that I’m hoping you guys will like! It follows in line with my other fics, in that it’s an AU fluffy piece, but I’m deviating slightly from the ‘meet, get together, fall in love’ pattern as I’ve previously done, just to keep things a little fresh lol. Also, I can’t post daily updates for this one, but I can manage twice weekly ones, so check back every Monday and Thursday for new posts. Thoughts are in italics. Thanks in advance for reading!!

GREAT BIG HONKIN’ NOTE ADDED FEB ‘13
I’ve recently gone back and edited most of my fics to change Tara to what I believe is her rightful brunette. This took a long time, and none were anywhere near as long as this series. There were almost 1200 ‘blondes’ I would have had to manually change. Therefore, she remains blonde here. I plan on changing that in-series at a later date and hope it doesn’t annoy anyone too much.

Chapter 1

Willow Rosenberg tapped at the buttons on her keyboard, inputting the serial codes to access the server of the local power station and chuckled to herself when she gained entrance with little effort.

“Their security system is for shit,” she muttered to herself and typed in the co-ordinates of the local Department of Children and Families branch, giggling as she turned their lights on and off a few times in quick succession.

She briefly thought that any other mature twenty-four year old wouldn’t spend their days amusing themselves by messing with random buildings and their light supply, before navigating over to her email and sighing when she saw no new responses to the many job applications she had sent off to various establishments.

Have no choice but to make my own fun when I can’t get a damn job.

Despite going to college and graduating with honours, she had found it extremely difficult to find a job, or even figure out what she wanted to do, and was at the stage where she was willing to work just about anywhere.

Well, almost anywhere.

Deciding to stop dwelling on her lack of employment for the moment, she glanced at her watch and paled as she saw the time.

5pm. Shit. How long have I been browsing the web? Okay I got half an hour to pull this off, get to it Rosenberg!

She stood up from her seat and walked the few feet from the main room of the small apartment she had lived in for the last two years, in the Fenway neighbourhood of Boston, which encompassed the open-plan living room/dining area/kitchen as well as an en-suite bedroom. She walked into the bedroom and opened the drawer of her nightstand.

She ran her fingers along the two small boxes placed in there and pulled out the small packet that was alongside it, opening it up, before taking the contents out and standing on the bed, arranging them the way she wanted on the ceiling.

When she was satisfied, she giggled to herself in excitement and jumped off the bed, running into the kitchen to make a start on dinner. Twenty minutes later she was just about to add some pepper to the pasta sauce she had made when the front door of the apartment swung open, a tired-looking blonde walking in, dropping her handbag on the floor unceremoniously. Willow ran over and wrapped her arms around the other woman’s neck and quickly crushed their lips together.

Tara Maclay responded instantly when she felt soft lips on her own and cupped the back of Willow’s head, bringing their mouths closer together.

“Yo ladies, want some real action?”

Willow pulled away with a menacing scowl and slammed the door on the guy who had apparently been watching them kiss.

“Can we move? I don’t know how we can live in the same building as that stupid perve. Every time he sees us he makes some stupid comment about threesomes or…” she trailed off as she saw the tired look on the blonde’s face, “And you’re exhausted and don’t care about our stupid neighbour. Okay, you go sit, I shall bring you wine and food.”

“Really?” Tara asked, a small smile on her face, “That’d be wonderful. I had the worst day. Thank god it’s Friday.”

“Yep,” Willow nodded, “And if you’re really lucky, there might even be a foot rub in your future.”

Tara walked over to the sofa and collapsed onto it.

“You are the best girlfriend in the world.”

Willow grinned to herself and went back into the kitchen, finishing her sauce and serving the pasta into two bowls, and bringing them over to the small table they had set up near the front door. She added a couple of glasses and a bottle of red wine before glancing at Tara and seeing her eyes closed. She quietly walked over and bent down on her knees, brushing some of the blonde’s hair off her brow, before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Tara stirred and fluttered her eyes open.

“Food’s ready,” Willow whispered, “You wanna eat on the couch?”

“No,” Tara replied, shaking her head, “You made dinner. We’ll eat at the table.”

They both stood up, Tara stretching her arms over her head for a second before sitting in front of the steaming bowl of pasta.

“This smells great,” she said, picking up her fork, “How was your day?”

Willow took a long sip of wine before answering.

“Same as ever for your continuously-unemployed girlfriend. I woke up. I watched Oprah – did you know there’s a company that can map out your entire genome if you just send them some of your spit? Very cool. Anyway, then I messed around on the net for a while and made dinner.”

Tara put her hands over one the redhead’s, giving her a small smile.

“You’ll get a job, sweetie. Just don’t lose hope.”

“We’ve been outta college two years,” Willow sighed, “Two years and I can’t even keep a job at Starbucks.”

Tara winced as she thought back to her girlfriend’s brief foray into being a barista, a year and a half ago. It had lasted all of two weeks, culminating in the redhead being fired; a bad mood along with the busy, impatient customers of Boston overwhelming her, causing her to ‘accidentally’ spill a tall macchiato with a shot of vanilla syrup all over a particularly rude business woman who kept berating her to hurry up.

“Will, you’re the smartest person I know, you’ve got a degree in psychology and you’re better with a computer than most of the IT guys at work. You’ve got machines and the human mind all worked out. That’s like unlimited possibilities. You’ve just got to stick it out.”

“Yea. Yea I guess. Jeez, I don’t know what I’d do without you. I would’ve succumbed to my self-despair, lied and told my parents I wasn’t as fabulously gay as I am and moved back in with them. And I do not want to go back to California,” Willow replied with a small smile.

“Well lucky you do have me then.”

Willow turned her hand over in the blonde’s and squeezed as she ate her food.

“What about you? You said you had a rough day?”

“Oh yea,” Tara said, preparing to launch into the story of her day.

She worked as a Social Worker for the Department of Children and Families, having been employed right after both her and Willow graduated from Boston University. She loved her job and knew she was lucky to have one, especially with her and Willow relying on just her income to get by at the moment, but some days were worse than others.

“Remember I told you about that little boy?”

“The kid being abused by his dad?” Willow asked, remembering Tara talking about him the week before.

“Well, yea, but we can’t prove it. All his injuries point to abuse, his story is word-for-word the same as his dad’s, which is suspicious enough, but any time I go to see him, he just clams up and won’t say a word. The poor kid is terrified. Anyway, I was with him again today and his arm is broken. Again. And, like all the others, it’s a defensive wound. I just don’t know what to do.”

“You do what you told me earlier. Stick it out and don’t lose hope.”

“It’s just hard, I know he’s being hurt and I can’t do anything.”

Willow just squeezed the blonde’s hand in comfort, unsure of what to say. She knew her girlfriend felt each case she got assigned to personally, she always figured it was because of her own past, her abusive father and how no one had helped her until she got a scholarship to BU and left his clutches. Even though Willow knew that Tara caring so much made her a wonderful social worker, she hated that she had to take on more pain, when all she wanted to give her was happiness. She was pulled from her thoughts as Tara continued speaking.

“Anyway, apart from that, my boss was on my case about all this paperwork I have due. I mean, I have another week to sort it and it’s almost all done anyway but he just keeps yelling about it. Oh and there was this weird thing in the whole building as well, the lights kept going on and off for like two minutes and people were freaking out, it’s amazing the amount of scaredy-cats I work with-” Tara narrowed her eyes as she saw an odd look cross the redhead’s features, “What is it? Why do you look guilty? What did you – oh my god, that was you, wasn’t it? The lights?!”

“Just my way of saying hello,” Willow replied sheepishly.

Tara tried to be mad but she couldn’t resist the adorable pout on her girlfriend’s face.

“Just be careful.”

“I will, I will,” Willow reassured, before changing the topic of conversation and playing footsie with the blonde under the table.

A few hours later, which included Tara’s foot rub and a playful water fight when they were doing the dishes, Tara walked into the bedroom in pyjama bottoms and a tank top and grabbed a bottle of lotion from the dresser, squirting some into her hands and up and down her arms. She glanced at the redhead, who was sitting up in bed, jumping up and down slightly.

“What’s with you tonight? You’ve been excited all evening?”

“A beautiful blonde is about to get into bed with me,” Willow replied with a nervous grin, “What’s not to be excited about?”

Tara rolled her eyes and put the lotion back before slipping under the covers and resting her head on the pillow. She watched Willow stay in her seated position, her eyes darting everywhere.

“Something on your mind?” she asked, reaching one hand up and turning Willow’s face towards her.

“I wrote you a poem,” Willow blurted out, then blushed, “But it’s not very good.”

Tara looked surprised, but had a wide smile on her face.

“Well, read it to me!”

Willow opened the drawer to her nightstand again, discreetly putting the small box beside her and a piece of paper from under it. She took a deep breath and turned to Tara.

“More than four years it’s been,
Since I met you that day,
I looked into your eyes,
And had no idea what to say.”

She saw Tara smiling, probably remembering the day they had met all those years ago. The smile encouraged her and she continued.

“Your beauty was astounding,
Your smile lit up the room,
You made my heart pound,
Boom-boom, boom-boom.”

Tara giggled and sat up more in the bed, putting one hand on the redhead’s knee, though the blanket.

“I wrote this silly little poem
‘Cause I’m hoping you’ll agree,
Tara Maclay-”

Willow used her spare hand to turn off her lamp, plunging the room into darkness, which caused the glow-in-the-dark stars she had arranged earlier to spell out her words as she spoke them.

“Will you marry me?”

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Mon May 28, 2012 4:55 am, edited 117 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Hacker Confidential [AU] (May 24th 2010)
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:16 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ha, interesting start! and the last words are great ^^ an interesting way of ending a chapter XD

see you thursday ^^

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:23 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Aww, great start! can'twait to see where this goes.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:12 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 6
Cool start! Interesting change of role pattern, by the way. In most fics it's Willow that has the job and sustains the family. I can totally imagine Tara working at the "Department of children and families" though. And you did fly right into it didn't you? A marriage proposal in the first chapter? And then you leave us hanging :shy

Anyway this indeed looks like something completely different
Keep it rollin'! :kitty

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:35 am 
3. Flaming O

AWWWWWWW!!! sooo cute!! can't wait for an update!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:53 am 
4. Extra Flamey

WooHoo!!! I'm excited about this story. I have to admit, I didn't expect to see something on the board right away....

I love where you are starting this! It's definitely a change of pace... And the characterization is great so far....

Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:30 pm 
3. Flaming O

Awwwww :) That was too freaking cute. Ok, just cute enough :) Great start!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I would run around but Im all sore...went camping last night...

I am TOTALLY impressed with this first chapter!!! *whines* NOW I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray more???

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:39 pm 
5. Willowhand

Excellent start! Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is adorably amazing :) I hope to see more!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:29 am 
3. Flaming O

Wow, i am super jealous now.
*pouts*
where can i get a girlfriend that romantic?

Loving it so far!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:23 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

yay! :pinky :pinky new fic
I can wait for your update *arrange reading update-schedule* :blush
it's different from your previous fics..kinda surprise here..but I would love your update-y goodness anyway :party
btw, you didn't mention about angst level..is it angst-y since it's kinda different love-journey-path from other fics?
well...I hope it's still angst-free :blush

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Very well-structured, completley eblieveable, as well as as sweet.

(Vamp_Willz: I'd ask the same question of the universe, if I could afford a relationship.)

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:42 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Why can't Willow find or keep a job? That's weird.

More importantly, why is Tara completely willing to violate her ethical pledge to keep clients (particularly minor clients) identity a secret? Sorry, I'm married to a psychotherapist so it's sort of a touchy subject but she can't really do that. She could say, "you know that little boy I was worried about?" but she can't say his name. No way. No how.

Anyway, Willow did such a sweet proposal. Cool.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Tara as a social worker is a sympatico position for her since she is, by far, the most empathic and compassionate woman in the Buffyverse.
Nice to see another story by you, Laragh, and this one starts off just as intriguing as the others.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:08 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Brilliant first chapter to the story Laragh. I loved Willow at the start messing around on her computer and screwing with the lights at the centre where Tara works, then she does all those things for her tired out girlfriend, cooks her dinner, foot massage and reads out the poem which was genuinely romantic but funny at the same time. Cant Wait til the next chapter. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:55 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Nue

Quote:
ha, interesting start! and the last words are great ^^ an interesting way of ending a chapter XD

Glad I was able to drag you in :)

Thanks for commenting!!

"I Do Doodle"

Quote:
Aww, great start! can'twait to see where this goes.

Thanks for your comment!

Mrs.Pineapple

Quote:
In most fics it's Willow that has the job and sustains the family. I can totally imagine Tara working at the "Department of children and families" though

Glad it works for you :D :D

Quote:
And you did fly right into it didn't you? A marriage proposal in the first chapter? And then you leave us hanging

Lol, it got you interested so it did it’s job!

Thanks for commenting!

willowtarabuffyfaith

Quote:
AWWWWWWW!!! sooo cute!! can't wait for an update!

Glad you liked :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Cyteach -

Quote:
I have to admit, I didn't expect to see something on the board right away....

Lol, I didn’t expect to start writing right away but all you kittens encouragement made me want to!

Quote:
I love where you are starting this! It's definitely a change of pace... And the characterization is great so far....

Glad you think so :) I think I’ll have Tara more like Season 6 Tara in the show (more confident and willing to speak up) as oppose to earlier ones where she was really shy, but I’m hoping their both in character throughout!

Sanpfa

Quote:
That was too freaking cute. Ok, just cute enough

Lol, yay!

Alex_Vixen

Quote:
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I would run around but Im all sore...went camping last night...

Ooh, camping! Fun!

Quote:
I am TOTALLY impressed with this first chapter!!!

I’m glad :)

Quote:
*whines* NOW I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

More is here!

Thanks for your comment!

FIRESIGN

Quote:
Excellent start! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for commenting!

Bewitchedyke

Quote:
This is adorably amazing

Glad you think so :D

Thanks for your comment!

Vamp_WIllz

Quote:
where can i get a girlfriend that romantic?

Lol, I wanna know too!

Quote:
Loving it so far!

Yay!

Thanks for commenting!!

arsyadriani

Quote:
it's different from your previous fics..kinda surprise here..but I would love your update-y goodness anyway

It starts differently but I think it’ll start to even out a bit, become a lot like the others in that it follows their lives together.

Quote:
btw, you didn't mention about angst level..is it angst-y since it's kinda different love-journey-path from other fics?
well...I hope it's still angst-free

I’m keeping with the angst-free theme! It’ll be as angst-free as the other fics anyway.

DaddyCatALSO -

Quote:
Very well-structured, completley eblieveable, as well as as sweet.

Thanks for your kind words :)

Quote:
(Vamp_Willz: I'd ask the same question of the universe, if I could afford a relationship.)

As would I, lol.

Thanks for your comment!

JustSkipIt

Quote:
Why can't Willow find or keep a job? That's weird.

I guess in my mind she’s struggling to find a job because there aren’t many out there related to what she’s studied, and other kinds she’s too overqualified or not skilled in the right areas. I am gonna explore it a bit more, and don’t worry I don’t plan on having her unemployed forever :)

Quote:
More importantly, why is Tara completely willing to violate her ethical pledge to keep clients (particularly minor clients) identity a secret? Sorry, I'm married to a psychotherapist so it's sort of a touchy subject but she can't really do that. She could say, "you know that little boy I was worried about?" but she can't say his name. No way. No how.

You’re completely right on this, the ethics of her telling Willow didn’t even occur to me as I was writing it. I’ve changed it now to reflect what you’ve said. Thanks for pointing it out to me, I try to research the things I include in my stories as much as possible, but I know I slip up occasionally. Sorry for the blunder!

Quote:
Anyway, Willow did such a sweet proposal. Cool.

Glad you liked the proposal!

Thanks so much for your feedback.

taralicious

Quote:
Tara as a social worker is a sympatico position for her since she is, by far, the most empathic and compassionate woman in the Buffyverse.

She most certainly is

Quote:
Nice to see another story by you, Laragh, and this one starts off just as intriguing as the others.

Thanks! I hope I can keep the pace going.

Thanks for commenting!!

willowtaralover -

Quote:
I loved Willow at the start messing around on her computer and screwing with the lights at the centre where Tara works, then she does all those things for her tired out girlfriend, cooks her dinner, foot massage and reads out the poem which was genuinely romantic but funny at the same time.

Lol, I'm pretty much writing Willow like I'd want my ideal girl :D

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:55 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY:AU, set in contemporary setting. A lot of W/T fluff and some semblance of a storyline.

Chapter 2

Previously:

Quote:
Willow used her spare hand to turn off her lamp, plunging the room into darkness, which caused the glow-in-the-dark stars she had arranged earlier to spell out her words as she spoke them.

“Will you marry me?”

Willow started balling up the paper in her hands when there had been nothing but silence for what felt like hours but in reality had only been about thirty seconds and began biting her nails.

“It’s cool, I mean if you’re not ready or you don’t want to, it’s fine, I just thought it’d be-”

“Can you turn on the light please?” Tara asked in a completely calm voice.

“Uh, sure,” Willow replied, switching the lamp on again, “Why?”

“‘Cause I want to see your face when I say yes.”

Tara watched as Willow’s face lit up and the redhead started grabbing around her, eventually locating the box she was looking for and opening it, revealing a glinting ring. She removed it and took the blonde’s hand, slipping it onto the finger.

“Willow, how did-”

“It’s not a real diamond,” Willow said, pre-empting the question, looking shamefaced, “I promise, I absolutely promise that you’re gonna get a proper ring someday and a big house and any car you want and, and-”

Tara reached her hand out and cupped the redhead’s cheek, making her stop her babble before leaning forwards for a firm, loving kiss.

“All I want is you. For the rest of my life.”

“Really?” Willow asked, the reality of Tara saying yes fully hitting her.

“Absolutely,” Tara grinned, “You’ve just made a crappy day the best day of my life.”

Willow’s smile beamed and she turned to rummage in her nightstand again, pulling out a small box that was identical to the one that had held Tara’s ring.

“Um, they kinda came in a set,” she said, opening the box to reveal another ring, “I wasn’t really sure…um, I mean, they came together so I thought it was a good idea and-”

She was cut off as Tara took the box and held it in front of her.

“I don’t think I can come up with a poem on the spot, but, Willow, you are…the most beautiful, kind, generous, loving, wonderful woman I’ve ever met. You make my world light up with your smile and I feel so blessed that I can make you as happy as you make me,” Tara paused to smile and stroke Willow’s cheek with her thumb, “Please marry me?”

“Of course I’ll marry you,” Willow whispered, kissing the blonde’s palm and putting her hand out, “We’re forever.”

“And a day,” Tara responded, sliding the ring onto Willow’s finger, “Wow. We’re engaged.”

“We are.”

They both grinned and met in a sweet, loving kiss for a few minutes until Tara pulled back, glancing upwards.

“Can I see the stars again?”

Willow turned off the lamp again and settled them both down into a lying position, Tara’s head nestled in the crook of her neck.

“I love you.”

“I love you too,” Tara replied promptly, staring in awe at the words above her, squealing like a small child inside as she played with the ring on her finger, “I’m so happy. I feel like I should be jumping up and down but being in your arms...nothing beats that.”

“Who woulda thought four years ago that the geek who spilled coffee on you and accidentally felt you up would end up being your fiancée…”

Tara giggled, the memory pushing itself to the forefront of her mind.

Tara walked across campus quickly, holding her books to her chest with one hand while the other grasped onto the large latte she was taking steady sips from, trying to wake herself up for her early-morning class she was on her way to. She’d been living in Boston for two years, having moved from New York State when she graduated high school and was half way through her degree but she still felt like an outsider. She knew it was her own fault, never making an effort to join any college groups or meet anyone, but she liked the isolation.

She wasn’t overly shy and wasn’t opposed to having friends, but growing up, she hadn’t been allowed to have friends over and so people at school had generally avoided her, so she’d learnt to like her own company. Most of the human contact she received was from her family, which was fine up until she was ten and her mother died in a car accident. Then her father started drinking and started hitting her, so being alone, being away from him was always the preferred option. Anyway, she figured, if she focused on her studies, she could graduate to the full of her potential, make sure she got a job and never have to see her father again.

She glanced at her watch, internally groaning when she saw she’d practically have to run to get to her class on time and brought her coffee up to her mouth, intending to take a sip but instead found it poured down the t-shirt she was wearing, stumbling to keep herself upright.

-

Willow pushed her glasses up on her face to stop them from falling off as she scurried across the campus, intent on getting to the library as soon as it opened, wanting to have first access to whatever books and resources were available for her independent study in her Introduction to Cognitive Neuroscience class.

Much to the annoyance of her roommate, she was an early-riser, a quality she had kept on from high school when she’d get up early to hang out in the school library before school, preferring the surroundings to her own lonely bedroom. Her parents were never around, so she never had to explain her whereabouts to them and when she’d applied for colleges, they’d been delighted when she’d been accepted into Harvard, MIT and Princeton. Willow, however, had fallen in love with the Boston University campus when she had visited.

The fact that it was as far away from her parents as possible was a bonus in her eyes; they may rarely have been around, but the time they did spend together was full of ridicule and belittling on their part. She was also glad she’d been offered a full scholarship as her coming out hadn’t gone down well and she’d been effectively cut-off until she ‘renounced her ways’.

She pulled out her cell phone to check the time but before she could even glance at the screen she found herself colliding with something, or rather someone and fell on her butt, the notebooks and collection of pens in her possession flying everywhere. She shook her head to get her bearings and looked up, instantly going into panic mode when she saw she had walked straight into a girl – an absolutely gorgeous girl, she thought absently as she jumped up and pulled a pack of tissues from her pocket.

“Oh god, I am so sorry, I am so, so sorry, are you okay? Clearly you’re not okay, some lunatic just spilled coffee all over your pretty shirt,” Willow said, barely taking breaths between words as she dabbed at the blonde’s t-shirt with her tissues, suddenly realizing what she was doing, “And I really shouldn’t be touching you like this, I’m so sorry, I’ll pay for dry-cleaning and get you a new coffee, as many coffees as you like and, and a muffin or whatever baked goodness you desire…”

Tara knew she should be concerned about the slowly-diminishing burning sensation of the coffee on her chest. She knew she should be concerned about her ruined t-shirt, or the fact that she would definitely be late for her class, or that a strange woman was touching very close to her breasts. But she couldn’t bring herself to care because she was currently looking into the most beautiful face with the greenest eyes she had ever seen.

Those green eyes suddenly locked with hers and Willow inhaled softly, cutting off the babble. Both felt like something had just changed for them, that something special was happening.

“I’m, I’m Willow by the way. Willow Rosenberg,” Willow squeaked out after a minute, “I’m so sorry about your shirt.”

“It’s okay,” Tara replied, feeling her heart pounding in her chest, “It’ll wash out. And I’m Tara Maclay. It’s nice to meet you.”

The blonde extended her free hand – the one that had been holding her coffee – and gulped when she felt a spark jolt through her as Willow took her hand and shook it firmly, a wave of confidence washing over her.

“So…that coffee?”

“I knew,” Tara said as the memory ended, “I mean, obviously I didn’t know but I knew you were gonna be really special in my life. I can’t believe we’re getting married! I’m gonna get to check the ‘Mrs.’ box when I fill out forms!”

“Is that all you’re excited about? Getting to check a different box?”

“Well that and, you know, spending the rest of our lives together. And the wedding! I know this is completely girly and rainbows and flowers and stuff, but I’ve always wanted the big, white wedding.”

“Well then a big, white wedding you shall have.”

Tara turned herself on her side and bit her lip.

“As long as it’s you and me saying the vows, I don’t care about our surroundings.”

Willow turned herself as well so they were facing each other and cupped the blonde’s cheek.

“Our wedding is gonna be the one thing we where we don’t worry about money. Please? I’ll work at McDonalds if I have to.”

“You got rejected from there,” Tara reminded gently.

“Overqualified,” Willow scoffed, “I never thought my degree would stop me from getting a job.”

“I think maybe the manager didn’t appreciate your surmise that he had no higher aspirations than working in a fast food place because he lived in loveless marriage and secretly hoped that if he became a hollow, shell of a man that his wife would leave him and he would finally have some peace. I’m almost 100% sure he definitively didn’t appreciate you saying that in front of all the other employees. And his wife.”

“Well you should have seen him with her!” Willow replied, remembering the interview from hell, “He wouldn’t look at her, never mind touch her. Anyway. Baby, we just got engaged and we’re talking about our lack of money and jobs and stupid trivial stuff! We should be celebrating!”

“What do you wanna do?”

Willow rolled herself on top of her fiancée, a devilish grin on her face.

“How about tomorrow we call our friends and go for a picnic in the park? We can tell them then. But for now…”

“Yes?” Tara asked with a grin, quirking her eyebrow.

“We have some private celebrations to attend to.”

Last edited by Laragh on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 pm 
3. Flaming O

AWWWW....this is going to be a GREAT story. im completely hooked after 2 updates. Cant wait for the nxt update :party

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:11 pm 
3. Flaming O

Love it...LOVE it. This story is too sweet for words :)

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:40 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

:wtkiss :wtkiss and future wedding!!!! YAY!!!!!! *runs circles around the KB* yay!!!

Maybe is my new happy mood but YAY!!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE SOON :pray :pray :pray :pray

*stops and thinks**starts running circles around the KB again* :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :party :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:42 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

*stops and thinks again**something is missing**eyes widen in shock*There better be some smutty goodness in the next Chapter!!

okay... :pray :pray some smutty goodness??? please?? *puppy-dog-eyes* or atleast more :wtkiss :wtkiss :wtkiss :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Yay!!!! Update!

I love the possibilities of this story and I wait patiently for it to unfold!

Willow's encounter with the manager at mcdonald's was TOO funny!

The first encounter of our favorite girls was sooo sweet! Ahhhh

great job!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:35 am 
3. Flaming O

WTF! i missd 2 updates *hits self* im upset with myself now.
Anywas intresting start but yay their getting married!
I hope tara gets that boys dad n willow gets a job.
Im loving ur fics. Awesome job!
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:30 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

soo..guess I can see the pattern here..are you going to tell their love story in flashback mode?or am I just assuming much.. :blush but I like it
I love your update n yay for keeping angst-free theme :pinky
start counting the days until next monday..it's monday, right?you update schedule, I mean..

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:59 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“We’re forever....and a day,”

"Me and My Girl", what an apt musical for this loverly story.
"Once you lose your heart, once somebody takes it from the place it rested in before...it isn't your heart anymore and now you must pursue it forever and a day."
Quote:
Tara knew she should be concerned about the slowly-diminishing burning sensation of the coffee on her chest

On second thought, why don't they just skip the coffee and go back to Tara's dorm room where she can slip out of her wet clothes and Willow can rub aloe into the peaks and valleys of Tara's breasts to soothe the burning and redness.
That's what I'd suggest if I was Willow, an unlikely prosepect okay but I don't drink coffee.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

The. . . .CUTEST AND SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!! I won't lie...I kinda teared up a little when I was reading it. That poem warmed my heart. :blush

Great job. REALLY great work!

Can't wait for the next update! :pinky

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:04 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see your back with another story so soon.
Thanks for writing a flashback so we know how they met. Hopefully Willow will be able to get a great job so her and Tara can afford their dream wedding.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

crushdisaster1104

Quote:
.this is going to be a GREAT story.

I hope I can make it enjoyable at the very least!

Quote:
im completely hooked after 2 updates.

Yay!!

Thanks for commenting!

Sanpfa

Quote:
Love it...LOVE it. This story is too sweet for words

Glad you like it :)

Thanks for your comment!!

Alex_Vixen

Once again, Alex, your enthusiasm warms my heard :)

Quote:
and future wedding!!!! YAY!!!!!

I think the build-up and the wedding itself is gonna make up a large chunk of this story so I hope you enjoy it!!

Quote:
There better be some smutty goodness in the next Chapter!!

Lol, have I ever left you hanging? Smutty goodness there will be!!

Thanks for commenting!

Cyteach

Quote:
Willow's encounter with the manager at mcdonald's was TOO funny!

Lol, her mouth can get her into trouble sometimes! :wink

Quote:
The first encounter of our favorite girls was sooo sweet! Ahhhh

Glad you liked :)

rhh21

Quote:
WTF! i missd 2 updates *hits self* im upset with myself now.

Aww, don’t be mad at yourself lol. And no hitting! I’m never one for advocating self harm! :wink

Quote:
I hope tara gets that boys dad n willow gets a job.

All will be revealed, but I think there’s a pretty good chance both of those things will happen!

Quote:
Im loving ur fics. Awesome job!

Thanks Rhiannon :blush

And thanks for your comment!

arsyadriani

Quote:
soo..guess I can see the pattern here..are you going to tell their love story in flashback mode?or am I just assuming much..

Hmm... I probably will have another flashback or two, but I think I’m gonna largely keep the story in-the-now.

Quote:
love your update n yay for keeping angst-free theme

Yay :)

Quote:
start counting the days until next monday..it's monday, right?you update schedule, I mean..

Yep, Monday and Thursday!

Thanks for feedbacking!

taralicious

Quote:
"Once you lose your heart, once somebody takes it from the place it rested in before...it isn't your heart anymore and now you must pursue it forever and a day."

That’s an awesome quote! Very sweet and very true.

Quote:
On second thought, why don't they just skip the coffee and go back to Tara's dorm room where she can slip out of her wet clothes and Willow can rub aloe into the peaks and valleys of Tara's breasts to soothe the burning and redness.

And if the aloe didn’t work, Willow might just have to cool her down with her tongue...

:wink

Thanks for commenting!

angieb86

Quote:
The. . . .CUTEST AND SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!! I won't lie...I kinda teared up a little when I was reading it. That poem warmed my heart.

Aww lol that’s sweet. Glad you liked the poem, rhyming was never my forte lol so I’m glad it worked!

Quote:
Great job. REALLY great work!

:) :blush

PS, I know I haven't left feedback on Wishes Do Come True in ages, everytime I go to catch up on it something sidetracks me, but I promise I will soon! It's a very cool story, I really enjoyed what I read so far and I've heard it only gets better :)

Thanks for your comment!

love_2003

Quote:
Glad to see your back with another story so soon.

Thanks, glad to be back writing!

Quote:
Thanks for writing a flashback so we know how they met.

The whole ‘how we met’ thing is one of my favourite things to read, so I couldn’t resist!

[quote] Hopefully Willow will be able to get a great job so her and Tara can afford their dream wedding.[quote]

:wink

Thanks for your comment!

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Hacker Confidential [AU] (May 27th 2010)
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

Chapter 3

Previously:

Quote:
“How about tomorrow we call our friends and go for a picnic in the park? We can tell them then. But for now…”

“Yes?” Tara asked with a grin, quirking her eyebrow.

“We have some private celebrations to attend to.”

“Private celebrations sound good,” Tara murmured before Willow caught her lips in a fiery embrace.

They both moaned into the kiss simultaneously and the blonde slipped her hands beneath the thin material of her fiancée’s pyjama top and raked her short nails down her back. Willow arched her back in response, moving her lips down to Tara’s neck, latching onto her pulsepoint with vigour.

Tara caressed the skin of her lover’s back for a few minutes as she felt herself being marked until the need for skin-on-skin contact intensified and she sat them both upwards, quickly discarding both of their tops and pulling Willow back into a steamy kiss. The redhead nibbled on the taller girl’s lower lip as their breasts rubbed together, nipples hitting against each other as they moved.

Hands roamed as the kiss continued, dragging pyjama bottoms down and off their bodies, their legs tangling together instinctively beneath the covers.

“You’re…the most…beautiful…woman…in the world,” Willow panted between kisses and moaned when Tara rolled them so she was on top.

The blonde brought one hand up to cup the smaller girl’s cheek as she deepened the kiss, her tongue easily slipping inside her fiancée’s mouth as Willow parted her lips invitingly. They only parted when the need for oxygen became insufferable and Tara let her lips travel down the redhead’s collarbone, kissing the bones that jutted out there and continuing downwards until she arrived at two pert breasts.

“You’re the beautiful one,” she whispered, glancing upwards to meet Willow’s eye, “But thank you for making me beautiful too.”

Willow wanted to respond, to tell her lover that she was beautiful all on her own, and that she was so thankful that that beauty was shared with her but all she could manage to get out was a strangled groan as warm lips wrapped around her left nipple and skilled fingers came up to toy with the other.

Tara ran her tongue over the hardening nipple in her mouth, delighting in the sensation as she lightly pinched the other, rolling it between her fingers.

“Teeth, Tara,” Willow moaned after a few minutes of these attentions, arching her back into the touch.

Tara complied and bit down, smiling internally when Willow’s entire body jolted and was surprised when their positions were suddenly reversed and the redhead was kissing all over her stomach as two hands eagerly fondled her breasts. She sighed happily and began stroking red hair, shivering when a warm tongue darted in and out of her bellybutton.

Moaning incoherently as she felt the wetness in between her legs increase by the second, she gently eased Willow’s head upwards and kissed her softly as her hand trailed between their bodies, connecting with an equally-overflowing centre. Willow gasped at the contact and let one hand fall down as well.

“Oh, you’re really wet,” she groaned, “So hot and wet and…”

The redhead trailed off with a growl and started rubbing over the blonde’s clit in light, teasing strokes. Tara rolled her eyes back into her head in pleasure and found her lover’s hard nub as well, flicking it tenderly.

“What do you want?” Willow asked after a minute, moving her hips in a slow rhythm that matched Tara’s strokes.

Tara’s lips curved into a slight grin, she knew her fiancée loved hearing her say exactly what she wanted when they made love. When their relationship had first become sexual she had been slightly embarrassed by the open dialogue, but after a few times had relaxed into it and found it aroused her just as much to say it as it did for Willow to hear it.

“Your fingers inside me. Filling me, feeling me. Loving me.”

Willow slowly caressed the blonde’s folds and let her fingers tease her entrance for a few moments before plunging inside with two. Tara gasped and let her own fingers follow the same path, moaning when they slipped inside the redhead’s tight heat.

“Go slow,” she whispered; holding Willow’s head to her shoulder so she could kiss her neck, “I wanna feel everything.”

Willow began nibbling on her lover’s shoulder as her hair was tossed to the side and her neck was lovingly kissed, moving her fingers in and out slowly. She moaned when she felt Tara’s fingers curl inside her and hit against her sweet spot at every thrust.

“Oh Tara…”

Tara could feel herself getting higher and higher and resisted the urge to move her hips faster and get the release she sought, wanting to hold out as long as possible. Instead she guided Willow’s lips to her own and started a slow kiss, one that matched the rhythm of their rocking centres below until she felt contractions start to flutter around her fingers and pulled back.

Willow opened her eyes half-way, her lids heavy and saw Tara give a slight, almost imperceptible nod.

“Keep your eyes open,” she requested as she brought her thumb up to put some pressure on the blonde’s clit, “I love you.”

Tara let out a long, guttural moan as the orgasm hit her and watched as Willow’s eyes glazed over as she began to shake, struggling but succeeding nonetheless to keep her eyes open.

“Tara, yes!”

They both stilled and held onto each other as the aftershocks jolted through them until Tara relaxed into the bed and Willow started giggling deliriously.

“How is it you always make me revert into a giggling heap of school girl mess?” she asked, cuddling into the naked body beneath her.

“Long as you’re not laughing at me…” Tara joked, a small blush rising in her cheeks when she remembered that that was exactly what she'd thought the first couple of times they'd made love and Willow had giggled, before the redhead had hastened to reassure that was definitely not the case.

“Uh uh. Nope. Never.”

Tara smiled as Willow placed a few leisurely kisses on the blonde’s neck until the taller girl flipped them and started moving down the redhead’s body. Willow looked down with a raised eyebrow.

“Where you going?”

Tara looked back up with a smirk.

“Well I did have a particular destination in mind...somewhere hot and wet... Unless…”

“Unless what?” Willow asked with a pout, “I liked where that plan was going.”

“I was just gonna say unless you’re too tired,” Tara replied, still smirking, “You know, all that planning with the stars and your illicit light show, not to mention-”

“Tara?”

“Hmm?”

“Shut up and lick me.”

“You got it,” Tara said eagerly, nuzzling in between Willow’s breasts before kissing a straight line down her stomach.

She arrived at the redhead’s damp curls and inhaled deeply, before hooking both of the smaller girl’s legs over her shoulders and burying her face into her lover’s wet centre. Willow groaned and crossed her ankles over the blonde’s neck, pulling her in closer as her fiancée’s tongue explored her enthusiastically.

Tara licked the length of the redhead’s centre a few times, gathering all the juices she could before wrapping her lips around her clit and began sucking, keeping her tongue tight to the hard nub.

“Ugh…Tara…”

Willow gripped the sheet with one hand as the taller girl continued her ministrations, her moans getting louder and louder as Tara increased her pace. After a few minutes of this, the blonde began to ease off, eventually stopping and the redhead let out a whimper of disappointment until she felt her lover’s tongue enter her slowly, dragging along her front wall. She cried out when it hit against her sweet spot.

“Oh god yes…right there, right there, don’t stop.”

Tara felt the smaller girl’s thighs begin to tremble either side of her and reached both of her hands up, cupping the redhead’s breasts. She fondled the firm flesh for a few moments as her tongue continued to work before pinching both her nipples which had the desired effect of sending Willow over the edge.

“Yes, yes, Tara!”

Willow felt her body grow taut as she came and stayed lost in the high for several moments before letting her legs fall back onto the bed, Tara bringing her down slowly. The blonde eventually pulled her tongue away and kissed up her fiancée’s body, poking her head out from under the blanket with a grin.

“You enjoy that?”

“No,” Willow said with a smirk, her eyes still closed, “It was horrible.”

“Oh so I guess you’ll never want me to do ever again, huh?”

Willow lazily opened her eyes, blinking a few times to get her bearings and brought her hands up to stroke Tara’s hair.

“Well, since you seemed to enjoy it so much, I guess I could let you-”

Not able to keep a straight face any longer, she started giggling quietly and brought the blonde down to met her lips, kissing her with a soft tenderness that told Tara how devoted her fiancée was to her.

The taller girl responded in kind for a few minutes before rolling off the exhausted redhead and turning on her side to indicate she wanted to spoon. Willow happily readjusted herself so she was lying in Tara’s arms and felt a small kiss being placed on her cheek before soft whispers were spoken into her ear.

“I love you, Willow. Forever.”

Last edited by Laragh on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1228 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next