The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Post subject: Re: W/T Season 3 Y'all
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

So I am a few years late on telling you how absolutly amazing your writing is...doesn't matter! THIS WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! I've gone on this crazy hunt now looking for everything you've written or in the process of writing. But back to the story at hand.

I loved it. I adored it. Is it possible that when I wasn't near a computer I craved it? It was indeed!

The whole story line was just so cute. Pardon my french but you did a damn good job at vividly describing Willow and Tara scenes. Who knew riding a horse would be so sensual, or that I would have the sudden urge to move to Texas (now that the stories over, not so much). I am pretty sure that you've made me fall in love with these characters all over again.

So in conclusion to my rant: You're amazing. This story is amazing. End.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:19 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
WrongObession - Hi. Boy, it's been a long time since I got fb to this story so even though you feel like it's overdue, I feel like it's a really pleasant surprise. I'm glad you enjoyed the Texas aspects and horse riding so much. Honestly, I've hardly ever been on a horse although I do live in Texas and have for over 25 years.

Let's see what else have I written:
Two Days (not on this site)
Turned
Paths Diverged/Divulged (sequel to Season 3 Y'all)
Waiting for Dani (my favorite)
School Days
Please
Menorah Tales (in progress)
Working it Out (in progress)
Survivor Ash Island
Various shorts and parts of collaborations. You can find them on threads labeled challenge or all Rogue Kitten Tale collaborations. If you can't find them send me a PM and I'll direct you further.

And keep the feedback coming!
Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 am 
5. Willowhand

Just amazing. Great story. I'm now moving onto the sequel!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

fhiwda - Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Post when you finish Paths and let me know what you thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

JustSkipIt--Wow, what a fantastic fic! You wove everything together so beautifully. There were so many moments that I loved... when Willow tells Tara:

Quote:
Here it is: I love you Tara Maclay. I Willow Rosenberg love you with every fiber of my being. I love you every second of the day and twice every second of the night.

I honestly thought that it was one of the most utterly romantic things I'd ever heard, and I could totally hear Willow saying it--beautiful job with her voice.

I really liked how you wove Tara into Season Three, it was just incredibly well done, and completely feasible. :)

I'm even more flattered now than before that you're reading my fics and enjoying them. I can't wait to read the sequel!!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:32 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

LonelyTara – Well I woke up today and realized that I have fb to respond to for on a bunch of stories. So starting here…

Thanks so much for the praise. I really enjoyed writing this one. I’m glad you felt like the declaration of Willow’s love rings true. And that you enjoyed seeing Tara in the S3 conclusion.

You can be flattered if you like but I’m just very much enjoying your writing. Thanks for the comments.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:04 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Resubscribing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey there :bigwave
Just dropping some feedback after re-reading this fic (and realising I never left any years ago when I first read it!). I love your work in fact am just re-reading through some of my faves now (expect to hear a lot from me in the next few weeks lol). I loved this so much it was so loving, sweet and tender the way we all remember W/T to be *dreamy sigh*

On another note School Days was the 2nd W/T fic I ever read (Love thy Neighbour was the 1st) and they both made me fall in love with AU stories so thank you for that! :applause

Kim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hey Kim,

Thanks for dropping some fb here. I was so pleasantly surprised when I got the e-mail that there was a response here. The last one was 2.5 years ago apparently. Tee hee. I am glad you enjoyed this on both readings and that you liked School Days. This was one of my first full length stories and I enjoyed writing it so much.

Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37