The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Say Anything
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:01 pm 
Arrrrrrrrrrgh, you cant just leave it there. :) can't wait for an update, i loved Willow's watch getting stuck and Anxious Tara wanting to return the favour. :grin

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Re:say anything
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:12 pm 
*anon lets out a long sigh*

Wow, JD, you are good!

I can't wait for more! It will be soon, right? please...

Post subject: Re: Re:say anything
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:03 pm 
Picture the scene on tomorrow's bulletins:

And in other news, Blockbuster stores across the country are reporting an inexplicable upsurge in rentals of Say Anything starring John Cusack.

The 80s teen hit has risen to the top of the charts but staff are baffled by the phenomenon.

One store manager told us: "It was crazy, dude. We started getting girls coming in here every ten minutes asking for Say Anything.

"But the really bizarre thing was, they kept talking about kittens. What's up with that?"

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Hope you all enjoy the movie. But not as much as JD's fic ;)

- Em

"They were fluffy indigenous kittens. Until ME came along." - What Willow meant to say in Pangs.

Post subject: Re: Re:say anything
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:10 pm 
You have to see 'Say Anything' - it rocks! I've seen it about ten times. Great music, great story, wonderful acting. And the guy is actually a good catch. ;)

Loved the update. I was hoping this series would continue. It was worth the wait. Looking forward to more sweetness. Thanks! :)

Post subject: Hah!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:51 pm 
I knew they'd love it! I knew it I knew it!

:-D

Jessie, you rock.

I love you, babe.

-Ker

Post subject: Re: Hah!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 8:35 pm 
:lol

Glad you got over your writer's block. I can't wait for more.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Post subject: Re: FIC: Paper Airplanes
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:06 am 
Oh yeah, they are finally getting down! There comes a time when it's time.. and Willow's voice doing that thing,, dropping low like that, oh yeah it's time.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oooh Xita!" - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:48 am 
Look here woman.

I'm not getting any, that's for sure.

But for you to tease me with the possibility of W/T lovin' and then...not put out? Well that's just wrong.

More. Now. *Grrr.*

-Ker

"What a curious thing to be so upset about. Nature delights in diversity. Why don’t human beings?" -HBO Southern Comfort

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:03 am 
:jaw more soon please!!!!

"I want my room to be Willow-friendly" Tara-New Moon Rising

"She's my everything"
Willow-Tough Love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:45 am 
I love "Say Anything"!! I recognized the words right away...I thought that was cool. Much to say about 80's movies....the Karate Kid, Goonies, John Hughes....good stuff :grin Lovely update....very funny when Willow got her watch stuck on Tara's bra...:lol

--Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:22 am 
Attn: All Kittens

Subject: Update

Date: 7-15-02

I am diligently working on PA 14. I'm not a tease, I swear. Today is my last work day as a free woman (as my boss comes back tomorrow, :lol ) so I will see what I can get done today.

I hope to do justice to their first time together ...

Thanks,

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:01 pm 
:bounce :bounce

**Gives JD a quick smile, then skips off waiting patiently** ;)

Thank you,

Jen

-----------------------------------

Tara: Shhh, darling.

Willow: I can't do this.

Tara: We can do this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:02 am 
Hi ....

Just wanted to let you know I was re-reading your fic (But I never told you I was reading it, but I told Shinnen) and I still adore it and I am still really (really really) looking forward to your next update. No rush. LOL.

~Joy

IttyBittyKitty: "creme filled though...a little subtle there?"
TwiLightJoy: "There are reasons for everything, I tell ya! Chocolate-frosted reasons!"
IttyBittyKitty: "that is quite enough of YOUR sass!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:27 am 
Heh heh... Joy... we'll probably be waiting a wee bit longer because JD will be going to the SD Con! Maybe we'll get an update after that. ;)

CheerZ

Shinnen

When I Am Standing On My Head, The Sky Is So Deep And The Sea Is So High.

Inner Beauty Is The Easiest To See In The World When You Are Looking

Post subject: Mean Jessie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:26 pm 
She's takin her hot self and her cute girlfriend down to the con WITHOUT ME! Frankly, I'm alittle mad.

Grrr

Post subject: Re: Mean Jessie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:51 pm 
First thing's first, Ker .. I'm not mean. (Not on purpose) :lol

Now, I will be updating. Because of the vacation, my boss decided I had to get all my work done for the next three millenia before I left ... hence, the lack up updateage.

But, I have been thinking and now it's a matter of just getting it out on the screen. Don't worry -- hopefully it won't be much longer.

And I'm sorry for making you all wait -- I really didn't think it would take this long. My humble apologies for those of you who are still waiting (who remember this lil fic) and have been so patient with me.

Love to you all ... JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

Post subject: Re:JD
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:48 pm 
JD i dont think anyones going to forget "this little fic" its great, and now there getting jiggy with it :D

Caz

Kelly-"They make you like,feed a tree before you feed yourself

Ozzy - how the F**K do you feed a tree? What do you do, put a ham sandwich on it! -Kelly Osbourne to Ozzy about hippy camp

Post subject: Re: Re:JD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:16 pm 
OK i just finished up ur fic! I sooo Loved it!! It is a Very Sweet W/T fic!! I Loved it when they were at the Pizza place w/ the cherry stem double knot thingy, tooo funny!! :laugh And Anya just Loves seein Will n Tara squirm! And W/T movin the lil make-out session to the bedroom! Can't wait 4 more!! :)

"W-well, I-I was wondering, maybe, you would wanna go out sometime? For coffee ... food ... kisses and gay love?" - Willow (Normal Again)

Post subject: Pressure
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:51 pm 
I've waited patiently.

Not so much anymore.

Grrr. Jessie. Don't make me come over there and tease the story out of you!! :-P

-Kerry

"What a curious thing to be so upset about. Nature delights in diversity. Why don’t human beings?" -HBO Southern Comfort

Post subject: Re: Pressure
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:01 am 
Teasing? Sorry -- two hours or nothing, Ker ;)

I'm working, I just sent you an email, punk. I've got excuses -- I mean, legitamite reasons -- why I haven't finished. ;)

:whistle s JD

"Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying, "maybe..." (Jeff Buckley - The Last Goodbye)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:42 pm 

heh...more pressure here :D

I like this fic, Tara finding those paper planes and the angsty-plane-crash moment are easily remember. Very nice.

as allways with fics I enjoy reading, updates would be most welcome, heh :) .

Grimmy

"Willow’s magic got out of control, and your response was to fight her with even more magic.Do you make a habit of putting out fires with gasoline?" Tara to Giles -- Mission Statement (ch9.5) by Bagheera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:53 am 
Please update soon. Please, I'll beg if I have to. I love this story, it's so sweet and very very cool.

"The only thing Willow had...I had going for me were the moments...just moments, when Tara would look at me, and I was wonderful."
~Willow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:56 am 
Seeing this on page 1 reminded me that I've never replied here before; I started reading this story way back before I de-lurked originally, and I really enjoyed it. It's just sweet, and I especially liked in that last update the way that both Tara and Willow think that they are the "girlfriend" to the "beautiful girl." Just wanted to tell you I like it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:45 pm 
Just re-read this and remembered how

much I enjoyed it. Hope you are able to

do an update soon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:19 pm 
This is the story that caused me to delurk!

So, another update? Pretty please???

--

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:48 pm 
OMG.... you can't leave us here??? I wait to read some fics just so I DON'T get left hanging at such places...lol. Your a devil!

More please?

AJ

----------

TARA: Every time I... even when I'm at my worst ... you always make me feel special. How do you do that?

WILLOW: Magic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:59 am 

I was asked today, (I don't even wanna know how many months since I haven't updated), if I was going to update. Thinking there was no pressure, I kinda twiddled my thumbs and stared at the keyboard for a while (a long, long while, I've been reminded).

So ... no.

No update YET. I am halfway through part 14 and have completed the epilogue. Once I get the other half of 14 done (which I pray is soon), I will post both parts.

And dude, when I went to see where this was -- I expected to be on page 12 and page 2?!?!

You are all so cool to keep coming back -- even though I don't deserve it for leaving y'all hanging. So, for Ker and all those I forced outta the closet (I mean, delurked ) ... I ask for a smidge more patience.

JD

"Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying, "maybe..." (Jeff Buckley - The Last Goodbye)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:20 pm 
Okay, patience...patience. I can do patience. Yup...definitely. Good Luck, JD...can't wait. :)

Aimee :D

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:10 pm 
*Gasps* :jaw OMG... it's Aimee. Hey sweetie. How are you?? Did you ever get my last e-mail back to you?? Probably not, cause I haven't heard from you. Hope you are doing okay. **Hugs** Love ya, kiddo.

JD,

I'm waiting patiently for that update, just so you know. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. Can't wait. ;) Thanks.

Jen

- - - - -
|My Fan Fiction and More|

"You cannot have more catnip... you have a catnip problem."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:24 pm 
:lol ...yes, it is me, Jen. But I haven't gotten an email from you..:( sorry. Things have been kind of crazy. I'll explain to you later. Still waiting, JD. No rush. :)

Aimee :D

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next