The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
 Post subject: Re: Gratis
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:49 pm 
Hey DW--I think you expressed your affection and respect for the Pens board incredibly well. It would hardly be in the spirit of creativity to say, "No, you must only write this way, in every realm of your creation." So I strongly support your decision and above all, I'm glad that you're still with us while also being true to what you need to do in your own work.

OK, now..at the risk of implying (or perhaps admitting) a profound and lamentable cluelessness...What exactly is going on in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks? I'm out in Pennsylvania (so to speak) so unless it involves Amber and Amber decides to fly me out there just to stay with her, ideally in a comfortable yet homey hotel room with a jacuzzi, a sound-system, and sound-proof walls, I couldn't make it, but my curiosity has me just a-buzzin'.

Thanks again for this incredible story, DW. You're a wonderful writer and I'll definitely be checking out your site.

Mary

Post subject: Hootinanny in LV!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:55 pm 
Thank you, Mary :)

And in answer to your question... Las Vegas wil be hosting the long-awaited and much aniticipated KITTEN CONVENTION!

<>

It's too bad you can't make, I would fly you out myself, but then I would have nothing left over to pay my rent with....

But you are always welcome as Vegas loves visitors in general, and if you ever make it, consider me to be your host and tour guide!

Cheers

DW

"Promise me you'll never be linear." "On my trout."

Post subject: Re: Hootinanny in LV!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:31 pm 
DW, Loved the Epilogue..Em going to Disneyland....to cute, and Willow wanting to have more children, aww...I love this... I hope you get inspired some more for a trilogy... have fun in LV!!

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Don't get me wrong. I kinda like being the quirky nympho chick." - Michelle in 'American Pie 3'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:51 am 
I was really pleased to see an epilogue of this fine story.

Emily's joy at being "just a kid" again was delightful. She's adorable, fearing she was in trouble for daring to speak up to the teacher.

Love the image of our girls talking of expanding their family.

Lovely. Thanks

I could paint you in the dark, 'cause I've studied you with hunger like a work of art
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:51 am 
I finished this up a little late as I was off-line for awhile but DarkWiccan, to echo previous posts, thank-you for a story well told and a wonderful world to escape in. I enjoyed it very much.

I'll be keeping an eye on your page!

xo,

Bronwyn

Post subject: Re: New Fic: There You Are
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:40 pm 
new to the archive :) And you can still leave feedback!

-----------------
Baby you make my love come down

Oh you make my love come down

Make it come all the way down
-
Evelyn Champagne King

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:38 pm 
Just want to say that I loved the entire fic. It was well written and you got the way to make us feel as if we are with them the whole time.

Continue to write such great fic, you're got talent.

:clap

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:41 pm 
I soooooooooo love this story. I loved the first story but this one was great! Emily is such a sweet kid and I hope u will write a new story soon :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:58 pm 
Hey DW, just wanted to say how much i enjoyed this story. I followed from the start but because of far 2 much work at uni i had 2 stop coming 2 the board (boo me) any way have just read the rest if the fic and just wanted 2 say that i thought it was great. loved the ending in fact loved the whole thing.

much :bow and :applause goes out to you. hope that you keep on with the fan fics.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:15 am 
Hi DarkWiccan, I read "No Matter Where You Go" at Wiccan Ways a few weeks back, and I just finished reading this, and they were awesome! I hope to read more of your stuff soon :)

~Sticks

Edited by: maudmac at: 5/4/03 6:45:39 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:21 am 
Wow- this was a really great story. I've had a lot of fun reading it, and it's prequal.

And I totally called that whole Morgan thing. I mean- ceck out my name. As soon as I read about the bird, and the Arthurian history, I was like- it's Mordred, no it's the Morrigan- cuz in one version the Morigan was like an 'angel of death' bad thing. All those names do get confusing after awhile- Morgan, Morgan le Fay, Morrigan, Morgause, etc- whose good, whose bad. But it was very cool to see the Arthurian legand connecting to the Buffyverse.

Once again- awesome story- I'll be looking fo more.

~Morgan

There's nothing very merry about going round and round. Heart's in your mouth, hands in the air. Head is spinning as you tumble to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:57 pm 
i know it's kinda late but i am still confused on one thing.

why does willow have red hair?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:35 pm 
:clap :clap Wow!!!!: clap:clap

I just read this story and No Matter.....I"ve got to say that they were both extraordinary....quite the page turners.....

I loved your writing style...and your characters....very real..they had depth and style.....can't wait to read more of your works.....

Thank you for sharing your gifts...

WillowFever

:pride

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:21 pm 
Just wanted to tell ya, that I really, really loved your story..

You've got a great way of writhing. I just couldn't stop reading it..

Great work ! :applause :applause

Nicole xxx

Post subject: Brava
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:36 pm 
Very late to the party, but delurking to thank DW for providing such a fine tale.

A couple of questions/comments:

I'm totally and completely ignorant in matters of Gaelic languages, but Emily's spell to restore Avalon looks suspiciously like the "charm of making" from the movie "Excalibur" - or am I totally off base?

And I never figured out the red hair thing either...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 pm 
2. Floating Rose

great story. i loved it. thanks for snow days. i spend my whole day reading this curled up in a blanket by the fireplace. and it was a great day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Good lord, this was absolutely adorable. Lovely series.

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:48 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
Ok, so this is likely too late to matter to anyone anymore but... I see there were still questions about why Willow's hair was red.

The answer is... because she is Gabrielle's descendant... and Gabby was primarily a redhead. So that's why.

Poof, the end :)

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:26 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello there!...
I was gonna start reading this fic and then realized it was a sequel. Problem is the link to that one is broken :(.
Is it also posted on this board?. 'Cause I'm still getting to know the app...

Enviado desde mi SM-J111M mediante Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:17 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
Hi Sure thing... the here's an offsite link to the original. (Mods please don't hate me!)

http://jasmydae.com/wt/stories/DarkWicc ... re_You_Go/

AND here is a link to the story here in the archives... (it doesn't start until half-way down the first page)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=890

Cheers!
DW

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40