The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Top Ten Spells, we'd like to see W/T cast
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 5:40 pm 
Lord Bowler, your top 10 lists have inspired me to try one of my own. mine will never live up to your masterful comic stylings, but i had fun writing it, so here it is...

Top Ten Spells We'd Like to See Willow & Tara Cast

10. Invocation to Bast, Egyptian cat-goddess, for self-cleaning kitty litter

(cat owners will know what a godsend this would be...)

9. Dork For A Day: for 24 hours, everyone gets Tara's jokes, and think's they're hilarious!

8. Anti-floating spell. For those special moments when spontaneous levitation just isn't very convenient.

7. "Find the Fake Kid Sister" Nuff said.

6. A spell to permanently remove #6 from all Top 10 lists.

5. The Amazing Disappearing Riley! No one will ever notice he's gone!

4. The chanting...Willow and Tara sliding their hands together...the sweat glistening on their faces...the heaving breathing...the moaning...anyone up for watching them return to the nether realm?

3. Bad Wardrobe, Begone!

(A spell for the fashion-impaired)

2. De-Ratting Amy. (It's about time that this happened!)

And the #1 spell that we'd like to see Willow and Tara cast...

1. Summoning the very large, very ferocious, very *angry* "Anti-Censorship Demon", and setting it loose in the WB Headquarters.

IP: Logged

xita

Ms. Moderator

Fantastico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add a spell, for endurance..

april

Gay Now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know, xita, i was always under the impression that willow and tara don't have much of a problem with endurance...

i'm an optimist, remember?

some of my rejects for this list were:

- "Bunnies of Terror" Anya will never be the same.

- something involving battery-powered crystals

- Instant Hairstyle! snap your fingers, your hair's blond. snap them again, it's brown. snap again, brown with blond highlights. it also works to put your hair up, take it down, part it in the middle, part it all over the place...the possibilities are endless!

LordBowler

Cool Monster Fighter

quote:

lord bowler, your top 10 lists have inspired me to try one of my own.

Sorry about that. I should have warned everyone these things can be contagious, in the future to avoid infection with top-tenitist alway wear rubber gloves while reading, and use more whip cream... sorry my mind seems to have wandered there at the end. Just ignore the whipped cream comment. Please.

quote:

9. Dork For A Day: for 24 hours, everyone gets Tara's jokes, and think's they're hilarious!

I think I've been zapped with the perminent version of this spell.

quote:

6. A spell to permanently remove #6 from all Top 10 lists.

There are top ten lists with number sixes in them? Thats just... un-natural.

quote:

5. The Amazing Disappearing Riley! No one will ever notice he's gone!

I barely notice him now.

quote:

4. The chanting...Willow and Tara sliding their hands together...the sweat glistening on their faces...the heaving breathing...the moaning...anyone up for watching them return to the nether realm?

Mmmmm Yess.... I sorry what was that last thing you asked?

quote:

3. Bad Wardrobe, Begone! (A spell for the fashion-impaired)

Absolutely. Its about time they did something about Buffy's horific wardrobe. Honestly why can't she dress more like Willow and Tara.

quote:

1. Summoning the very large, very ferocious, very *angry* "Anti-Censorship Demon", and setting it loose in the WB Headquarters.

We can only wish.