The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Random acts of smutness
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:05 am 
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I am turning this into my Random Acts of Smutness thread. The place I will post short fics filled with as much smutiness as I can possibly cope with. While some of them may have multiple orgasms . . . err I mean parts to them, the majority will be one shots.

As you all already know here is the first one. . . .

Title: Too hard to concentrate with Willow on my . . . .

Author: WillowPowered (willow_powered@yahoo.com.au)

Distribution: If by some miracle you want to pass this on please ask me before doing so. Just drop me an email at the above addy.

Disclaimer: Willow, Tara and any other characters that appear in Buffy the Vampire Slayer are the property of Mr Joss and Mutant Enemy etc. etc. etc. No breach of copyright is intended by me. Plus I don’t have any money so please don’t sue.

Feedback: Are you kidding, bring it on whether it’s good or bad.

Rating: NR17 – Due to sex content.

Note/Warning: This fic will contain lots of sex.

Comments: Our girls are home alone and Tara needs some Willow loving.

Characters thoughts are in Italics.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tara sighed for about the hundredth time in the space of an hour. While Willow was working on the final part of a contract the blonde had decided to do some painting. The problem was that she couldn’t get in to the right frame of mind. Normally as soon as Tara walked into her home studio she was “in the zone” as Willow called it and could paint and draw for hours.

But today, well today she just didn’t have it going on and it was all her redheaded lovers fault. Why did Willow have to look so damn sexy today? It had all started when Willow had arrived home from her early morning jog. When she had announced to Tara that she was going to start jogging several times a week with Buffy Tara had thought she was insane. But as the months went by Tara had gained an appreciation for her lover’s newly “exercise enhanced” body.

Having changed into an old t-shirt and sweat pants Tara was just finishing breakfast when Willow bound in through the back door. As soon as Tara laid eyes on the redhead her day was done. I’m sure I was going to do something in particular today, but for the life of me I can’t remember what it was.

Babbling away only a few short feet away was a goddess. A sweaty, dishevelled goddess who was at this very minute bending over in mid stretch. Oh yes, don’t forget about the stretching. Very, very important for Willow to stretch after any form of exercise.

Her verbal skills having abandoned her Tara could only ogle Willow. The t-shirt and shorts that the redhead wore were soaked with perspiration, clinging to her body. The bits of skin that were exposed were glistening with sweat and her hair was plastered to her head. Oh my, what I wouldn’t give to be a sports bra right about now!!

Tara must have been nodding at all the right times because Willow had continued their conversation, moved over to kiss Tara good morning and headed upstairs to shower and change.

Having caught something about a phone conference and finishing by lunch time Tara had watched her lover walk up the stairs. The blonde had craned her neck to keep Willow in her sights as long as possible before she disappeared down the hall. Watch the drool Maclay, don’t wanna drown before I get another piece of that action.

Snapping out of her trance Tara quickly did the dishes and tidied the kitchen before going into her studio and closing the door. Picking up her sketch pad Tara stared at the blank page, pencil in hand. Three hours later Tara surrendered. Too hard to concentrate with Willow on my face . . . . MIND, on my mind!! Oh god, it’s finally happened, I’ve turned into a nymphomaniac. I must go and break the news to Willow.

Giving in to her sexual frustration Tara threw caution to the wind and decided to go get her girl. Gently knocking on the door to Willow’s office Tara waited several seconds and then opened it. Willow was talking on the phone but waved for Tara to come in.

Tara stood near the desk watching as Willow idly wound the phone cord around her index finger as she talked. Several minutes later she bid her farewells and hung up the phone. “Hey baby, how’s my famous artist going?”

Moving around to stand in front of Willow, Tara leaned back against the desk. “Are you finished for the day Will?”

“Well as a matter of fact Ms Maclay I am free for the rest of the day. What did you have in mind?”

Tara moved to sit on Willow’s lap, straddling her lover. Before Willow could say anything Tara leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was demanding and passionate. Before long the lovers were devouring each other with abandon.

Several long minutes later they broke the kiss, both panting as they tried to catch their breaths. “For the rest of the day Ms Rosenberg I have in mind lots and lots of sex.”

Before Willow could reply Tara stood up and stripped off her pants and t-shirt before resuming her position straddling her lover.

Willow let her eyes take in Tara’s glorious body. “My. My. No bra and going commando. Whatever shall I do with you?”

Taking Willows hands and placing them on her breasts Tara let the redhead have one of her trade mark lopsided grins. “I’m sure you can think of something.”

Willow spent the next few minutes worshipping every inch of Tara’s breasts with her hands and mouth. Slowly her right hand headed south, drawing patterns on Tara’s stomach before moving even lower.

Ever so slowly Willow entered Tara with two fingers and began thrusting, using slow, firm strokes.

Willow’s world was filled with Tara. Her smell, her taste and the feel of her body rubbing against her own. Plus the sounds that the blonde was making were driving Willow insane. Tara’s moans were gradually getting louder, interspersed with the occasional growl.

As Tara began to move against Willow, riding her hand she gripped the back of the chair and moved her head so that she could look into the pools of green that she loved so much.

Willow added a third finger and moved her thumb so that it rubbed against Tara’s clit. The reaction was immediate. Tara began moving faster and her moans gave way to a high pitched keening noise that normally meant she was about to come.

“Oh fuck, Tara!!” Willow’s orgasm took them both by surprise and was the last thing Tara needed to push her over the edge. “Oh baby, yessssssss!”

Tara came several times in quick succession, her body finally coming to a stop, slumped against Willow. Wrapping her arms around her lover the redhead whispered words of love as Tara desperately tried to catch her breath.

Several minutes of cuddling later the lover’s kissed, igniting the flame again. “Tara, I think we should move this to somewhere a little more comfortable.” Tara quickly got to her feet, grabbed Willow by the hand and dragged her towards the door. Oh, someone’s a little frisky today.

Her thoughts were cut short as she found herself laying on her back on the couch in the living room. “Umm baby, I kinda had the bed in mind when I suggested somewhere more comfy.”

Tara pouted before a devilish grin broke out. “But you see the bedroom is ALL the way upstairs. The couch is right here. You’re all nice and comfy on the couch right?”

Deciding not to bother with an answer Willow reached up and pulled the blonde down on top of her and kissed her senseless. Can’t fault her logic there. After all the couch is comfortable.

After kissing for several minutes Tara finally had enough of trying to fight with Willow’s clothes to get access to Willowskin. Kneeling down in front of the couch Tara helped Willow get naked. “Well I see I’m not the only one who went braless today.”

Willow wiggled her eyebrows at the blonde, who in turn pounced on her lover. As their mouths met in a searing kiss hands were seemingly everywhere at once. Willow moved to grab Tara’s butt, helping to establish a rhythm as they began to grind against one another.

After breaking the kiss Willow and Tara stared into each others eyes as their bodies moved together. Tara was suddenly filled with the most incredible hunger. “Baby. Need. To. Taste. You.”

Moving down her lover’s body, leaving a trail of kisses Tara’s need was inflamed by the deep, throaty growls coming from her girl. The first taste made her light headed. The smell and taste of her lover made her own body throb with need as Willow screamed her name.

The rest of the morning and indeed all of the afternoon was spent having as Tara had predicted “lots of sex”. The sturdiness of the couch was well and truly tested, passing with flying colours.

Tara now lay on her back with Willow on top of her using her breasts for a pillow. Running her fingers through red hair Tara was far to relaxed to think about anything except how happy she was. She was about to voice this when another thought appeared. I was right the first time, too hard to concentrate with Willow on my face.

As laughter escaped her a puzzled Willow looked up. “What?”

“Nothing my love. Just happy, just very happy.”

The End

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

My lack of talent is more than made up for by my enthusiasm.

Edited by: WillowPowered at: 10/1/04 3:06 am

Post subject: Re: Random acts of smutness
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:18 pm 
:jaw Is that it? No! You can't do this to us but you just did. :drool :drool Tara being all nymphomanic... oooh again, :drool Willow being all sweaty...ahh...:drool

The smut... :banana :banana :banana

Overall, I LOVE IT! Make another one please please! After all, there are more to random acts! :D

“I guess I am more fucked up than I have anticipated.”~Me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:55 pm 
:thud ... holy shit...:drool ... lots and lots of sex.. MMmm and nymho Tara..:drool ... No bra and going commando.....:drool :drool :drool .... great smut... i loved it and i'm a naughty smut bunny...

-reds:willow

my banana dances for smut :banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:16 pm 
:thud The Title Got Me Into This Right Away LoL

But Even That Didnt Do Justice To the Story....SO HOT!! :drool

Brilliant!:love

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

Post subject: smutarific
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:01 pm 
damn....hotnessss:D

:thud

------------------------

i'm hot homeboy, never get it twisted!!

Post subject: Re: smutarific
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:06 pm 
Ohhhhhh.... :banana

Verrry nice.

Let's face it, who could concentrate with Willow on their face?

MIND!

Yeah, right.

good stuff!

"Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway."

Post subject: Giggles and grins
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:12 pm 
Nice start and I'd love to see more. I enjoyed the writing as much or more than the story- you have a very fun and readable style. Slightly unpolished here and there, which a good beta can fix easily. I look forward to your next installment- this one really made me smile.

-Kat

P.S. Loved the fruedian slips in Tara's thoughts! "Hard to concentrate with Willow on my face..." Fantastic!

Hear that, baby? You're my always. -Willow (Tough Love)

Hmm, straight is boring. Curves are very nice things. -The wisdom of me

Post subject: Smutaholics Anonymous
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:32 pm 
Hi, my name is Wimpy and I'm a smutaholic.

That's why I loved this random smutness!! So hot and wet and horny...no wait, that's just me after reading this.

So Yay for Tara being a nympho and braless and well, just being prepared for action, you might say. :drool

More smut soon please!

Wimpy (a very happy smut bunny :D )

Post subject: Another member of Smutaholics Anonymous
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:38 pm 
Sorry about this... But wimpy made me realize that yes... I'm a smutaholic... and therefore please send more smut....

-reds(the other very happy smut bunny):willow

Post subject: Re: Another member of Smutaholics Anonymous
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:48 pm 
That was incredibly hot and very funny at the same time. That's a rare and wonderful combination. Congratulations.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:18 am 
Let's all form a circle with our chairs and let the smutaholics meeting begin.

I'm taralicious, the smutaholic.

The image that Willow on Tara's face conjured up made me want to conjure up a spell of my own.

I need another smut fix and I need it bad.:willow :tara :kiss2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:24 pm 
may i join the meeting? Hi i'm Shandem i am shamefully a smutaholic and you almost killed me with that wonderful piece of smuttiness. *on knees* I beg to you to type more fast so i can be pleasantly revived.:thud

Willow: I was trying to program in some new puns, and I kind of ended up with word salad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:05 am 
Great read :thud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:22 pm 
:bow

and once again, I am forced to change my sig. because of your wonderful writing. :D

Lisa

Too hard to concentrate with Willow on my face . . . . MIND, on my mind!! Oh god, it’s finally happened, I’ve turned into a nymphomaniac. I must go and break the news to Willow.
-"Random Acts of Smutness" by WillowPowered

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:07 pm 
...............OMG :shock

:thud :thud :thud :thud :drool :drool :drool :drool

Oookay.....me.....loving Random acts of smutness.....please keep'em coming!!! :bounce

Vero (aka Willowtara19) :kitty

"The heart rules the mind" Alison Krauss, That kind of love

"Baby, I'm too lost in you, caught in you, lost in everything about you, so deep...." Too lost in you (Sugababes) Mine and my baby's song....I love you so much, baby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:23 am 
As always a big huge thank you to everyone for reading:

WillowTara Addict - ahhh nympho Tara and the sweaty Willow. I promise they will be returning. Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

WickedReds - ohh naughty smut bunny, I think I could be one of those too. . . . and welcome to the ranks of the smutaholics

DreamsToDream - bows, thank you for the drool, I think hee hee

LizPuRR - am glad you liked it and hope you stay tuned for more

CaptMurdock - exactly, that was my theory too.

RealLiveTara - thanks for the compliment and yeah very unpolished. Cracked myself up when I first thought of the fruedian slip, just HAD to include it.

wimpy0729 - I always thought Tara would be a good scout as she always seems to be prepared . . . .

Tempest Duer - wow, thanks for the compliment. I always try to put humour in my writing. Sometimes it works, sometimes I’m wayyyyy off.

taralicious - welcome to the smutaholics club and I hear ya about the conjuring of spells of your own hee hee

Shandem - thanks, I will try to get another fic posted for your reading pleasure

SJ - thanks, stay tuned . . . .

Kerrison20 - does the happy dance. I made Lisa change her quote again WOOHOO. Thanks for the feedback

Willowtara19 - waves hand in front of your face. Hello, I hope I didn’t do any long term damage. Stay tuned . . . .

I am trying to get some more instalments done so be patient and I'll try to make it worth your while

Jill

~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:39 am 
hmmm...so im thinking im going to be on here for a while...just sitting..and waiting...and trying to keep it all together...ooooo update soon!!!! this is fun fun fun!! dirty naughty fun!! hehe

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: sexy and funny
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:15 pm 
" Too hard to concentrate with Willow on my face." :laugh :rofl I'll be Damned but I'd give up my brain for some that special brand of distraction.:eyebrow

Dear Santa, all I want for X-mas is a Willow or a Tara on my face to keep me from working too hard. :kgeek :laugh

Post subject: Re: sexy and funny
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:42 am 
Ooh..awesome start..mmm..very nice:p . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:09 am 
Thanks to everyone for reading.

Alysagoddess85 – the wait is over hee hee.

Nika – best possible distraction I can think of.

Sam darls – glad you like

Title: Feel Again.

Distribution: If by some miracle you want to pass this on please ask me before doing so. Just drop me an email at the above addy.

Disclaimer: Willow, Tara and any other characters that appear in Buffy the Vampire Slayer are the property of Mr Joss and Mutant Enemy etc. etc. etc. No breach of copyright is intended by me. Plus I don’t have any money so please don’t sue.

Feedback: Are you kidding, bring it on whether it’s good or bad.

Rating: NR17 – Due to sex content.

Note/Warning: This fic will contain lots of sex.

Comments: Joyce has just been buried – our girls need to heal.

Flashbacks are in Bold.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The service had been lovely. All of Joyce’s loved ones saying their final farewell in their own way.

Tara had been watching over everyone, trying to provide support to anyone who needed it. While her concern for Buffy and especially Dawn had been considerable, it was Willow who worried her the most. After her initial panic and outpouring of grief, the redhead had become withdrawn.

Indeed in the days that had passed since Joyce’s death Willow had barely said more than a few words at once. A full sentence could almost be considered a babble.

Once the service had finished the Scooby’s gathered at Buffy’s house to offer each other comfort. Since entering the house Willow had seemed even more distant to Tara. Her eyes seeming to dart around as she nervously clasped her hands tightly in her lap as she sat on the couch.

Tara placed a tray of drinks on the coffee table and sat next to her lover on the couch. As the blonde gently began rubbing Willow’s back, the redhead leaned in to her, seemingly desperate for contact. The room fell into silence as everyone became lost in their own thoughts.

As Tara reached up and tucked a strand of stray red hair behind Willow’s ear, she turned to make eye contact. Willow’s eyes were full of so many emotions. Pain, sadness and the most intense fear Tara had ever seen. And then the realisation hit. Oh God, she’s terrified of losing someone else. Tara looked down at the death grip that Willow had on her knee. Of losing me.

Making a quick decision Tara gently pulled Willow to her feet and said their goodnights.

The drive back to the dorm had been quiet. Tara closed the door behind them, making sure to lock it before taking off her jacket and hanging it up. Once that was done she moved to where Willow was standing in the middle of the room and pulled her in for a hug.

As they gazed into each others eyes Tara was about to say something when Willow moved forward and captured her lips in a kiss. The kiss was demanding, filled with the raw emotion that Willow couldn’t express with words. As their mouths parted both women desperately gulped in some air. “Fuck me Tara.”

Tara was taken by surprise by Willow’s words. “Baby, please? I need you.” Tara answered by leaning in and kissing her lover. What began as slow and gentle soon escalated into red hot passion.

Clothing puddled around their feet as hands roamed, exploring every inch of the other’s body.

Once naked the lovers fell onto the bed, still kissing and touching. Tara almost roughly pushed Willow down. “On your stomach Will.”

Willow had no sooner done as she was asked than Tara had straddled her hips, grinding her hot, wet centre against her lover’s firm backside. Tara reached up and interlaced her fingers with Willow’s, pinning her hands to the bed just above her head.

Tara was filled with an almost overwhelming need. The need to comfort and protect, to wipe away the pain that her soul mate was feeling and to give her the most intense pleasure she could. As she began to grind her hips Tara realised she needed all of those things from Willow too.

The blanket on top of the bed was providing the most divine friction against Willows skin as her lover held her down, adding to that was the most incredible feeling of Tara’s body rubbing against her. They were soon moving together, Tara grinding down onto her lover, while Willow pushed up off the bed with her hips as best she could to meet each thrust.

Normally when they had sex Willow and Tara tried to be quiet, mainly due to their own embarrassment but also in consideration of their neighbours. But right now that was the furtherest thing from their minds. As Tara came hard she threw her head back and screamed Willow’s name at the top of her lungs, losing control of her body as she came all over her lover.

The feel of Tara’s juices on her skin set Willow off, a loud grunt escaping as she too came.

The next thing Tara knew she was on her back with a horny redhead camped between her legs. Willow peppered Tara’s clit with several kisses before she moved lower to tease the blondes opening with her tongue. Tara gripped the back of Willow’s head, pulling her in closer. “Oh Willow.”

Her encouragement paid off as Willow entered her with two fingers, setting a fast pace as she thrust in and out. Fucking her lover with abandon Willow took Tara’s clit in her mouth and sucked hard. Tara exploded, throwing her head back and screaming once again.

Tara pulled Willow up, kissing her hard before rolling them both over so that their positions were now reversed. Reaching for the bed site table, Tara took the lubricant from the top drawer and poured some onto her right hand. “You’re going to take all of me in baby. Every inch of your pussy is going to feel me.”

Swallowing hard Willow could only watch as Tara moved down her body to settle between her legs. Staring into her lover’s eyes Tara entered her with two fingers, not surprised by the wetness already coming from her lover. Might not have needed the lube after all. Setting a slow rhythm Tara added more fingers until she was sure Willow was ready. Curling her thumb into the palm of her hand Tara pushed passed the resistance she met until all of her hand was inside. Willow flinched as the brief pain cause by Tara’s movement was quickly replaced by the most intense pleasure.

Before long Tara’s slow, almost hesitant rhythm was replaced by hard, fast thrusts. Both women were fast approaching climax as Willow rode her lover’s fist. Every part of Willow was buzzing with the most incredible feelings. She had never been so full, even the most minute of movements sending huge waves of pleasure throughout her whole body.

The loud thud of the bed head bumping against the wall drowned out by the moans and screams coming from the soul mates.

At last they both reached the crest of a huge wave, crashing down as their orgasms washed over them. Eventually they both came to a stop, Tara slowly withdrawing her hand and scooting up to take a spent Willow in her arms. There was so much to say, so much to express with words that their bodies had already done. But as sleep claimed them both a calm washed over them that brought them peace.

The End

~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:24 am 
Good lord.... :thud

When Willow told Tara to fuck her... :shock :thud

That was intense... I think most of us smutbunnies and smutaholic can be satisfied with this tidbit... for now... please sent more smut..

-reds(drooling smut bunny):willow

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:50 pm 
:drool :drool :drool

The Whole "Fuck Me Tara" Bit Really Got Me :shock But It Usually Does Heh Heh :blush I Understand How Losing Somone Close To You Can Make You Need To Feel, Luckily Thats The Good Kind Of Needing To Feel! The Good Kind Indeed ;)

So Hot!:cool

D2D

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:18 pm 
:shock WOW I'am speech less very hot.

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:31 pm 
wow that was.....:thud :thud ....what more can be said really

-----------------------------

you were the one, you were the only one and you were amazing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:57 am 
Smutaholics worldwide are :shock , :thud , and :drool after Willow growling "Fuck me Tara" and then Tara in turn telling Willow straight up, so to speak, "You're gonna to take all of me in, baby.Every inch of your pussy is gonna feel me."

Tara riding Willow like a cowgirl and then fisting Willow after Willow had given her a tongue bath.

I've got images to keep me warm and satisfied all winter now.:eatme :clap

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:29 am 
That was very hot :thud

Great read :read

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:50 pm 
Thanks to everyone for reading:

WickedReds – sending more smut as requested

DreamsToDream – oh yeah the good kind of needing

Iea jane – I like it when I make people speechless

LizPuRR – glad you liked

Taralicious – oh yes I love those type of images too

SJ – thanks

Title: The Bronze.

Rating/Note/Warning: NR17 – This fic will contain lots of sex.

Comments: I just know that on at least one occasion Willow and Tara would have gotten up to a whole lot more than just dancing at the Bronze!!!!

Flashbacks are in Bold.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a slow night at the Bronze, with the Scooby’s occupying their usual position enjoying a break from fighting the forces of evil.

Willow had just got back from taking her parents to the airport. After kissing Tara and greeting the others she made her way to the bar for a drink.

The moment Tara spotted Willow she hadn’t taken her eyes off her. Watching as the redhead reached the bar, Tara bit her lip to prevent a moan from escaping. As Willow had leant forward to give the bartender her order, the top she was wearing rode up, revealing a strip of glorious Willowskin.

“I’m going to give Will a hand.” As Tara made her way towards her lover Anya smirked knowingly. They’ll be at it within the hour. Dawn had similar thoughts, mumbling under her breath. “I bet you will.”

Willow paid for her drink and was about to turn around when she felt Tara wrap her arms around her waist and press up against her back. She couldn’t hold back the moan that Tara inspired when she purred in her ear. “Hi sexy, I missed you.”

Turning in Tara’s arms a million watt Willow smile broke out as she took in her lovers clearly aroused state.

Breaking the embrace, Willow led Tara towards the dance floor. Moving to the far corner Willow wrapped her free hand around Tara’s waist while she held her drink in the other. The lovers spent the next few minutes sipping from the glass while their bodies moved together to the beat of the music.

Once the drink was finished Willow held Tara by the hand as she led her away from the dance floor. Instead of returning to where the Scooby’s were as Tara expected, they climbed the stairs leading to the balcony level.

Looking around to ensure they were alone, Willow placed the empty glass on the small table at the top of the stairs and moved towards one of the long couches that sits against the back wall.

Spinning around the redhead pulled Tara to her, their mouths meeting in a passionate kiss. Finally breaking for air, both women tried desperately to catch their breaths.

“Baby, I’ve got to have you right now.”

Tara’s eyes grew wide for a moment before flashing her lop-sided grin. “Oh yes.”

Willow sat on the edge of the couch and reached forward with both hands to caress Tara’s legs. Starting just above the ankles Willow ever so slowly caressed the sides of Tara’s legs, slipping them underneath her skirt as they got higher and higher.

When she reached Tara’s hips, Willow took hold of her panties and pulled them down. Once Tara stepped out of them, the redhead slipped them into her jeans pocket. mmmm little souvenir. Pushing Tara’s skirt up and around her waist Willow gently pulled her lover to her.

Letting Willow guide her, Tara knelt on the couch straddling the redhead. Coming together for another kiss, Tara moved her hands underneath her lover’s top pushing her bra up and squeezing the small, firm breasts that she loved. Willow moaned at the contact. Gently massaging Tara’s side with one hand she moved her other hand down to tease the blonde’s opening.

Tara moved against Willow, desperately seeking more contact. Not wasting anymore time Willow entered her with two fingers setting a steady pace with firm, deep thrusts.

Moving forward Tara began grinding her hips in time with Willow’s thrusts, racing towards her climax.

Breaking the kiss Tara moved to lick and suck on one of Willow’s ears. The attention being paid along with the moans and the sound of Tara’s ragged breath in her ear were driving Willow insane.

The beat of the music pulsed through the lovers, their movements soon becoming as fast and urgent as the dance track playing. Tara desperately clutched at Willow’s shoulders, threw her head back and screamed as her lover thrust three fingers roughly into her.

Tara’s body jerked as Willow continued thrusting, using her thumb to brush over her clit. Another orgasm rippled through Tara’s body, then another and another. Eventually withdrawing from her lover, Willow wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist and held her close. The soul mates spent several minutes holding each other before Tara made a move to stand up.

“Baby, where are you going?”

Fixing Willow with the sultriest of stares Tara’s husky voice sent shivers down her spine. “I plan on getting you very naked, very hot and very sweaty. While the idea of having you here is very stimulating, I’d rather take you home to bed.”

Standing up Tara readjusted her clothes. “And besides if we go home I can tie you to the bed and do anything I want to you.”

That well and truly got Willow’s attention. The redhead almost jumped to her feet, frantically adjusting her clothes as fast as she could. Oh boy.

Grabbing Tara by the hand Willow literally dragged the blonde towards the stairs.

The End

~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:34 pm 
damn...oh boy is right...theres not a doubt in my mind that they didnt get it on at least ONCE in the bronze...if spike and buffy could do it why not willow and tara?!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: Smutness
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:31 pm 
Oh yes! Lots of lovin must have gone down in the Bronze, and you were nice enough to take us there. (Did I say "gone down"? Must be the Smut Bunny talking.)

Anyway, love the lovin!

More soon please!

Wimpy (another very happy Smut Bunny)

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post subject: smutty smut smut!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:09 pm 
those naughty girls!!

i loved it the entire time....

-----------------------------

you were the one, you were the only one and you were amazing