The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Tara in Me-Part 3 up!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:24 pm 
Title-The Tara in me

Part 1/?

Rating-PG 13 (for now)

Disclaimer-I'm just having fun and not making money.If I owned Willow and Tara, Tara would not have been murdered.

Feedback-yes please, I love feedback.

Author-Thomas Madden

Pairing-Willow/Tara

Distribution, if you want it,please e-mail me,and I'll say yes.

Notes-What if Amy had been even more evil then changing Willow into Warren? I got this idea from watching the episode "The Killer in Me". I e-mailed a mod a few days ago and she said that this fic was OK for Pens.Don't worry, there will be a happy ending.

Amy grinned. All the preparations for her hex had been completed. The pentacle and magic circle had been drawn and the candles were lit.

"Turn me down, would you? I'll make you wish you never learned magic." She picked up a photo of Warren, then let it fall. "Not nasty enough." She replaced the picture with one of a beautiful brown-haired girl. "Since all you do is wish you had your dead girlfriend back, I'm going to grant you that wish.You two are going to be very close together, in fact, you'll learn how it is to BE her, before your soul dies."

She chanted the magical words and the spell took effect.

Willow sat alone in her bedroom with her head in her hands, surrounded by all of Tara's things. Her clothes, her magical items and Book of Shadows, everything that was hers, even the bloodstained shirt that she had been wearing on what turned out to be her last day alive. Every day she spent hours in her room, thinking of the soft warm Tara-kisses of the old times, and the way that Tara would talk and speak and move.

She had come close to raising Tara with dark magic but all the other Scoobies had managed to talk her out of it, and had warned her that what she would get was a decaying zombie Tara with none of Tara's qualities or memories.

Anya came in without knocking. "Willow, how long are you going to sit there? I know some beautiful lesbian girls who would love to meet you..."

"GET OUT!" Willow's eyes turned jet black for a few seconds and Anya scuttled out and slammed the door behind her.

Willow turned and looked in the mirror and her mouth dropped open, because instead of her face it was that of Tara's looking back at her. "Tara...baby?" Her voice was not her own, but the sweet tones of Tara's speech that she had thought that she would never hear again. She brought her hands to her head and brought brown hair, not red, up to her eyes.

"Tara! I look like Tara, I must be, no, it can't be my eyes seeing something. B...b...but why do I sound like her too? I must b…b…be wanting my T…Tara back so much that I'm…t…t…turning into her. I…I have t…t…to do something about this."

And she rushed downstairs to tell the Scoobies what was wrong.

TBC.

Edited by: Vizier Mountian at: 12/6/04 11:04 am

Post subject: Re: The Tara in Me
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:50 pm 
A good prospect for a story I don't think I have ever seen this Bravo :bow can't wait to see where you take this

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:03 pm 

Hmm... this is interesting, i like the sound of this, more please!

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:07 pm 
:hmm mmmm very interesting indeed. I like very much the start and I will wait for more.

I know that it was suppose to be a sad moody chapter but I couldn't help the laugh when Anya enter at the room to exit it so in a dash cuz Willow outburst :laugh

Oh and about Amy :mad that resentful rubish rat...

So... We'll see what's next.

The scoobies gonna have a heart attack or something as they saw Tara go downstairs. Hope they don't get the wrong idea and began to doubt Willow (again:miff )

Upload soon :bigwave

Post subject: interesting
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:01 pm 
Oooh! This looks really good. More please.

"Death cannot stop true love. It can only delay it." The Princess Bride

BeastBoy: She thinks I'm funny.

Raven:Statistically, I suppose, somebody has to.

Post subject: oh im scared of you in a very good writers way of course
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:42 pm 
what you have come up with is like nothing ever written before.you go...

no really um go. go on and conitinue with this great idea.:wave okay soishall be looking for an update soon.oh lets say likeum..now.loking around.damn! no update yet.alright maybe i should give you another day or so.

Post subject: Re: oh im scared of you in a very good writers way of course
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:13 am 
Hmm... well stricly speaking Willow and Tara *are* together now :) . I doubt many readers here watched _Killer In Me_ I didn't anyway, read some summary of it. So I'm not sure why Willow would loose her soul like Amy says.

If it's because Tara's soul would take over Willow's body, Willow might actually welcome that. She wants Tara alive, quite possible even if that means sacrificing herself. Tara won't like the idea probably, lots of internal talk coming up :-)

Heh, I first thought Anya left in a hurry due to Willow's eyes. Willow really should work a bit on controlling her temper either way.

Interesting idea, haven't figured out how it will be solved though.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Post subject: Part 2
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:13 am 
First I will answer the feedback that was so kindly given...

Silentinformer, DarkChild , willohand, here is a new fic part for you.

Viximon, I’m pleased that you found my first chapter funny. Only Anya would dare to suggest to Willow that she found a new girlfriend.And yes,Amy is a pain in this fic.

Grimlock72, you are right about Willow. She longs for Tara so much that she would rather BE Tara, even if it kills her, then let Tara die again.

And now here is part 2...

Title-The Tara in me

Part 2/?

Rating-PG 13 (for now)

Disclaimer-I'm just having fun and not making money.If I owned Willow and Tara, Tara would not have been murdered.

Author-Thomas Madden

Pairing-Willow/Tara

Notes-What if Amy had been even more evil then changing Willow into Warren? I got this idea from watching the episode "The Killer in Me". I e-mailed a mod a few days ago and she said that this fic was OK for Pens.Don't worry, there will be a happy ending.

Buffy took up a combat stance and glared when she saw Willow enter, whilst everybody else scrambled to the opposite side of the TV room. "So, the first is back again. "

"B...B...Buffy, I'm not the first. I can prove it. I can pick up solid objects." And she picked up a nearby stake that lay on a table.

Buffy gingerly put out her hand and prodded Willow. "Tara! You're back!! Willow will be so happy to see you..."

"But I am Willow. I'm in my soulmate's body,and I have no idea what happened."

"I think I know what happened," Buffy replied. "You were trying to bring your Tara back by magic and it all went horribly wrong. I don't blame you for what you did."

"Buffy, you have to beleave me, I swear on our friendship that I didn't do this. Somebody else cast a spell on me."

"I think I know a Dispell Magic spell that can fix this problem," said Giles, "and then we can try and find out who did this to you and stop it ever from happening again. Hexes of this type, once broken, cannot be recast again."

"NO!" Willow's eyes turned jet black again and shone out of Tara's face. Then Tara will have died again, only it'll be us that have murdered her again, and I will have stood by and let it happen. She deserves to live again, even if I have to die to make it happen."

"Willow-you and Tara, if it is Tara, are occupying the same body at the same time, like Glory and Ben did in the past. For Tara to come back, your memories will have to become hers. You would die, and worse then die…there will be no afterlife for you, neither as…as an undead nor wherever souls go. Your very soul could become hers," Giles replied.

"We all end up dying in the end, and I couldn't think of a better way to go. Though I would die, Tara would live on," Willow said.

"And what if instead of dying, your soul lives on, silent and powerless in a body that is no longer it's own? You would in effect be buried alive within Tara's body. You're not a goddess like Glory. If this problem is not sorted out, at best your soul will die,leave the body and wait in the afterlife for Tara, at worst, you won't have a soul at all. Your very essence is at risk, Willow, you have to let me sort it out."

The black eyes faded and were replaced by the eyes of Tara again. "Willow, I'm back! I don't know how but I'm alive. Where's Willow? She'll be overjoyed to see me again."

"You're in her body," Giles said, and explained to Tara what had happened and the danger that they were both now in.

"You have to break the spell," said Tara. "I can't bear to think of what might happen to my Willow because of me. Her life is more important then mine."

Then Willow spoke in her own voice this time. "No Tara. I can't let you die. It is better that I should sacrifice control of my body, my life, maybe my soul, then that I lose you again. If I end up trapped within you, unable to make a sound, unable to move except when you do, then I'm willing for that to happen to me because I'll be with you forever every second of every day. Even if the worst thing happens...true death for me, no afterlife...then you can live on for both of us."

Tara brought up her hands and kissed them softly. "Willow, I can't let you kill yourself, I'm sorry." She began to speak the words of a spell to undo the magic, but Willow reached up and clapped her own hands over her mouth.

"I'll see if I can find a spell to split you two into your own individual bodies," said Giles. "It won't take long, I promise."

TBC

Edited by: Vizier Mountian at: 12/2/04 10:16 am

Post subject: Re: Part 2
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:43 pm 
:| oww. That chapter went a little to fast to my taste. Ey! but I enjoy it very much.

What a mess! Though is cute and sweet how those two would spare their lives for one another so easly.But the resemblance with Glory was a little creepy.

Hope Giles and the rest of the scoobies could help them.

Good work, keep it up

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:41 pm 
Just read the story so far, really like it, please keep up the good work!

~jas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:52 pm 
I loved how they are only concerned about the other one and can't wait till they find a way to split them into two bodies and they you know turn amy back into a rat ;) and not to be negative it did kinda move a little too fast but I can deal not a big thing HOPE to see more soon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:56 am 

Awww....poor loves! I hope they get this sorted and soon! What is snuggling when its only with yourself? :P C'mon Giles! Get a'workin'! Nice update!

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:14 am 
Ohhhh I love it!

xoxo

Emms

I can wax philisophically on a variety of different subjects...that doesn't,however, mean that I have anything constructive to add to the conversation.

--- Me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:02 pm 
Viximon, silentinformer, I’m not very good at writing long stories unless I’m writing them with somebody else. Thank you for the feedback.

CrazyTaraWitch, Wired vixen, MissKittys Ball Of Yarn, thank you for the feedback.

Title-The Tara in me

Part 3/3

Rating-NC 17

Author-Thomas Madden

Pairing-Willow/Tara

Notes-What if Amy had been even more evil then changing Willow into Warren? I got this idea from watching the episode "The Killer in Me".

When Giles returned there was fear in his eyes. "Willow, Tara, there is some very good news and some very bad news. The good news is that I found a spell, one spell, that should be able to split you two into your own bodies with no ill effects. The bad news is that if it goes wrong, your bodies will be torn into small pieces. Willow, I strongly advise you to accept a Dispel Magic spell instead and send Tara back to where she belongs, for your own safety."

Willow frowned and her eyes turned black again, the only Willowish part of her, gazing out of Tara. "No. I'd rather risk death if it could bring back my Tara again."

Giles began to chant the spell and Willow felt a pain in her ears which grew and grew until she was clutching her head, screaming and rolling about on the floor. Then she passed out...

and woke with a slight ache in her head. Her eyes focussed and she saw Tara gazing back at her, in her own body. "Tara baby? Is it really you?" :willow :tara

"It's me. Willow, it's really me." She planted warm soft kisses upon Willow's forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and neck, and finally her lips. Then Tara gently took her to her bedroom and as soon as they were alone, she gently slipped two fingers into Willow's pussy, causing it to grown warm, then hot. "Willow, your clit is pulsating."

"It's been so long, Tara, so long. I haven't been with any girl other then you-I haven't even masturbated. I understand if you don't feel ready to...you know..."

Tara gently eased Willow's trousers and panties down and began to lick away at her pussy.

"Tara...Tara baby...you're so sweet, I'm cumming...." A second before Willow orgasmed, Tara pulled her head away to avoid getting it covered in Willow's juices.

"Thank you Tara, thank you so much. What was heaven like for you, my love?"

"I can't remember very well, but it was full of all the best times I had with you repeated over and over again...like I was dreaming...maybe I was, if the dead can dream. Now there is one little problem that we have to sort out. Who did this to us? We have to stop them from trying some other nasty spell against us."

Willow thought for a moment."Of course, Amy. She tried to seduce me whilst you were...gone. I turned her down. This was her idea of revenge. I think we should pay her a little visit, don't you?"

Amy answered the knock on her door to find Willow and Tara waiting for her with their hands on their hips and scowling.

"You tried to kill me, so maybe I should "rat you out" ," said Willow, "or maybe you and your mother should spend some quality time together? Having said that, you did help bring back my Tara to me, and she is much more forgiving then I am. Try anything else and I will turn your life into one big ball of un-fun." She bent forward and kissed Amy on the cheek, and Tara kissed her other check and pressed a small amulet into her hand.

"This will help you find you find your true soulmate," said Tara, and then she and Willow turned and walked back home.

Several months passed and Amy, guided by her amulet, found Anya, and the two became friends, and then lovers. Tara would grin when she saw them walking by hand in hand with each other.

End.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, thank you to the many who just read it, and thank you to anybody who leaves feedback for this part. Merry Christmas everybody!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:03 pm 
:laugh :laugh :lol Amy and Anya what a suprise loved this update and you finished the story off on a good note :bow

Post subject: Re: Part 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:11 pm 
that was great, i never would've thought to put amy&anya together, that gave me chuckle!