The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Precious
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:36 pm 
Title: Precious.

Author: WillowPowered (willow_powered@yahoo.com.au)

Disclaimer: Willow, Tara and any other characters that appear in Buffy the Vampire Slayer are the property of Mr Joss and Mutant Enemy etc. etc. etc. No breach of copyright is intended by me. Plus I don’t have any money so please don’t sue.

Rating/Note/Warning: PG-13.

Comments: This is a short one, set after Buffy has died at the end of Season 5.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Willow awoke to an empty bed and the subtle smell of pancakes. Throwing the covers back she lay staring up at the ceiling for several minutes contemplating. Thoughts of their life without Buffy and her new role of instant parent to Dawn filled her with sadness and fear. What if she couldn’t handle all the responsibility? Her life with Tara was pushed from the number one position on her list of priorities and Willow wasn’t happy about it.

Resolve face in place Willow got up and put her robe on. Dawn was spending the weekend at Janice’s place and Willow saw this as the perfect opportunity to put Tara and their relationship back where it belonged – at the centre of her universe.

Entering the kitchen Willow stopped just inside the doorway mesmerised. Tara was humming quietly while she made breakfast. Not for the first time the beauty of her lover stole Willow’s breath.

Watching the graceful movements of the blonde Willow realised that she was wearing the same pajama pants that she had worn while she was insane, thanks to the uber bitch Glory. The stars and moons seemed to mock Willow, triggering a tidal wave of emotions with in the redhead.

The helplessness and fear she had felt at the time flooded her mind and body. Without even realising it tears had began to fall, momentarily blurring her vision. Taking several deep breaths she moved to wipe the tears away. She had found Tara then and as she watched Tara flip a batch of pancakes she realised that no matter what, she always would.

Slowing making her way towards her lover Willow was filled with a calm that only Tara could inspire. Slipping her arms around Tara’s waist and hugging her from behind Willow knew without a shadow of a doubt that everything would be fine.

“Morning sweetie, I hope you’re hungry.” Sensing that something wasn’t quite right with her lover, Tara slowly turned in her arms. Seeing the clear signs that Willow had been crying Tara gently cupped her lover’s face in her hands, wiping away the last few tears that had lingered on her checks. “Tell me what’s the matter baby.”

“Just thinking about things, got me upset for a second.” Giving Tara a gentle squeeze she continued. “But everything is fine now. You’re here and everything is just fine.”

Tara raised an eyebrow as an indication for Willow to elaborate as she began running her left hand through red locks of hair. Willow sighed as Tara began to massage her scalp. “I was just thinking how with Buffy gone I’ve been neglecting you. Everything else has taken priority. Looking after Dawn, the house and Scooby business. You haven’t been my number one priority and I’m sorry baby, I shouldn’t have let that happen.”

Any further words were cut off by Tara gently running her hand over Willow’s mouth. “Baby, it’s ok. There wasn’t any other choice. And I haven’t really been as Willow focused as I usually am either.”

The gentle caress of Tara’s hand on her lips was driving Willow to distraction. The couple hadn’t made love since before Glory attacked Tara. Their new roles and responsibilities meaning they were either too busy or too exhausted. But now, the nearness of her lover’s body was igniting a spark that was quickly fanned into a raging fire by Tara’s touch. By the look on Tara’s face she was feeling it too.

Tara soon replaced her fingers with her mouth, the kiss making both women moan. The freshly cooked breakfast now forgotten the lover’s slowly undressed each other and made love on the kitchen floor before making their way upstairs. By the time Dawn returned home two days later the lover’s had reacquainted themselves with each other physically and emotionally. Each now the main priority in the other’s life, as it should be.

The End.

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

Willow Powered | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

My lack of talent is more than made up for by my enthusiasm.

Edited by: WillowPowered at: 2/15/05 2:37 pm

Post subject: Re: Precious
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:58 pm 
Appropriate title...that was just precious. And it inspired all sorts of warm fuzzies. Nice job.

-wiccanbotanist

A sign seen in a botanist's front yard: "Please keep off the Bouteloua gracilis"

Sugas mea papilium (Suck my butterfly) - A Woman in Uniform by umgaynow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:09 pm 
Very adorable... It's nice to see Willow is getting her priorities in order. :moo

xoxo

Emms

I can wax philisophically on a variety of different subjects...that doesn't,however, mean that I have anything constructive to add to the conversation.

--- Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:49 pm 
Awwwww. That's just so sweet.