The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Songfic: Hungry Eyes
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:30 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Title: Hungry Eyes
Author: Naeryn
Rating: PG13
Disclaimer: Willow and Tara = not mine. The song Hungry Eyes = not mine. Get it?
Notes: Completely AU. Sixties retro night at a small San Francisco club. Yes, this was inspired by Dirty Dancing. You might recognize some of the moves if you've seen the movie.

The redhead looked around at the club. She didn’t really know why she’d decided to come tonight. She’d just felt drawn to it. It was a retro night, they were playing all eighties music. She’d always loved eighties music, since watching Dirty Dancing as a kid. Somehow, though, she suspected that that wasn’t quite it.

There was no one particularly appealing here. She walked up to the bar and sat down, smiling over at the bartender. “Hey Seth. Strawberry daiquiri?” He grinned and nodded, quickly mixing up her drink.

“Hey girlfriend. You don’t usually start up this early. No one here strike your fancy?” Seth winked devilishly.

She shook her head. “Not really… it’s strange. Normally I’d just leave, but… something’s telling me to stay. Can’t figure it out.”

The look on Seth’s face was something between horrified and amused. “Womanizing Willow’s on the prowl, I think.”

Willow’s jaw dropped a little, but she wasn’t really shocked at his comment. She grabbed the towel from his shoulder and tossed it at him playfully. “Seth! No one calls me that… do they?” She looked a little nervous.

Grinning, he shook his head. “No way, girlfriend. Just me.” He looked over at the door. “Oh, hey. There’s a juicy little cupcake. Hon, I think I know why you stuck around. Even I could go for some of that. And I never go for some of that.”

She turned around and her eyes widened, even as she laughed at Seth’s comment. He was known for being very, very gay, and so it was a great compliment he paid to the woman who’d just walked in to the tiny San Francisco club. Dirty blond hair hung just below her shoulders, pulled back into a half-pony and curled. Full breasts were enclosed in a smooth, shiny black corset top. It came to a point just above her belly button, and Willow imagined it did the same in the back, since from the point netting extended around her sides. Low rise black leather pants encased her legs, kicks in the sides running from the knee to the hem in triangles of blood red velvet. Net and lace wrapped itself around her arms and extended over her hands, ending in a point over her middle finger.

Willow could hardly contain her drool.

The young woman bit her lip, casting a glance around the club. It was a retro night, she loved them. The music always seemed to speak to her. A shorter, dark-haired woman walked up next to her. “Tar, luv, there’s not much here, hmm?”

Tara sighed. “You insisted on coming, Mel. You know I never dance anyway, I just come to listen to the music.”

The Brit flashed her a toothy grin. “Yeah, I know that. But…” her voice trailed off as her glance landed on a redhead sitting at the bar. “Well. Looks like I was wrong about not much here.” Her Manchester accent grew thicker as she took in the figure appreciatively.

A sharp intake of breath as Tara saw her. A flared sixties skirt in pale blue hung from the redhead’s hips, or would, if she’d been standing. Her torso was encased in a dusty rose one-shouldered top, the single angel sleeve falling half over her hand. Her other arm was bare, and Tara could barely make out the splash of freckles that decorated it. Small feet were encased in silver strappy stilettos, and her legs were sheathed in fishnet tights.

Tara subconsciously licked her lips as sparkling green eyes turned her way and locked on to her own.

Melanie grinned wickedly and stepped back, fading into the background of the club.

Willow gasped as she caught the clear, deep blue eyes of the other woman. Half aware, she stood and walked in her direction, leaving her drink where it sat. Seth chuckled absently to himself. Tara took a step towards her, and another, hips swaying sensually.

A new song started to play quietly, growing louder as the two women met on the floor and wordlessly came together. Tara’s leg jutted forwards a little and Willow moved to straddle it, her body arching backwards as she swung away from Tara in a broad circle. She straightened and met her gaze.

“Hi.” Tara grinned.

I’ve been meaning to tell you
I’ve got this feeling that won’t subside
I look at you and I fantasize
You are mine tonight
Now I’ve got you in my sights

Willow returned the look, spinning off of Tara’s leg and backing into her, flinging her arm up and around her neck. Tara’s hand lightly traced the line of her arm and down, lightly brushing the side of Willow’s breast. “I’m Tara.”

“Willow.” She forced out her name, slipping her arm back down to reach across herself, taking Tara’s hand. She was spun away and back again and both their hands met. They rotated their hips together, first one way, then the other, almost grinding against each other.

With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can’t disguise
I’ve got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I

Arms stretched out, they created some small amount of space between them, their feet moving in harmony. Willow kicked her foot back, snapping her heel to the floor and turning a little. Tara spun her again, her skirt flaring out in an almost flat disc.

I want to hold you so hear me out
I want to show you what love’s all about
Darling tonight

They came back together, hips pressing against each other. Tara’s hands slipped from Willow’s, sliding up the redhead’s arms and down her sides, coming to rest firmly on the hips that pushed against her own.

Willow slid her arms up to drape around Tara’s neck as they moved in time with the music. Tara spun away and backed into Willow, going limp from the waist up. Her torso fell forwards, swinging back and forth with the beat as she ground herself into the woman behind her.

With these hungry eyes
I’ve got hungry eyes

Willow reached forwards and grabbed Tara’s shoulder, pulling her up and around to face her again.

I’ve got hungry eyes
With these hungry eyes
Now did I take you by surprise

Her other hand met Tara’s other shoulder and she pressed hard, sliding her hands down the woman’s body as she slowly knelt into a crouch. She leaned back a little and Tara extended her hand, drawing the redhead back up her leg. Willow slid up slowly, straddling the leather-clad limb and pressing herself into it as she went.

I need you to see
This love was meant to be

Tara grabbed her waist and pulled her up, lifting her off the floor. Willow’s knees squeezed her just under her arms as she slid her hands up the redhead’s back, supporting her as she gyrated over her chest.

I’ve got hungry eyes
I’ve got hungry eyes

She dropped her back down to the floor and picked up their rigid form of before, hips swinging suggestively.

I’ve got hungry eyes
With those hungry eyes
Did I take you by surprise

Their hands met again and lifted slowly above their heads, arcing down to stretch out fully on either side of them, bringing their bodies together again. They spun apart, now beside each other, arms wrapped around each others waists as they stepped together.

With my hungry eyes
I can’t disguise, hungry eyes
With those hungry eyes

They turned to each other again as the music faded out. Tara spun Willow away and the redhead twirled back until her body was inches from Tara’s. Both women were breathing hard from the exertion of the dance, staring into each others eyes.

Smiling, they walked together off the dance floor, unaware that the other dancers had stopped to watch them. They left the club together, to the noise of a hundred clapping hands.

Mel and Seth exchanged a silent glance, winking at each other from halfway across the room.

Last edited by Naeryn on Mon May 23, 2005 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Songfic: Hungry Eyes
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:50 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
Hey there. I like where you are going here. My only critique is that "Hungry Eyes" was written and recorded in 1987... not in the sixties... in fact, almost none of the music in "Dirty Dancing" is from the sixties at all.

So... that really stood out as a pretty glaring error... easily fixable though :)

Keep going!

Cheers
DW

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:01 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow. Well, I'm not huge on my eras of music... *bounces off to fix it*

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:43 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey!

Dirty Dancing was one of my favourite movies when I was younger so mesh that with Will and Tara...cannot be a bad thing!

Btw...I noticed you live in Victoria, BC. I used to go by the name galerina on the old kitten board and you saw my post in another thread.

When I posted that, I lived in Calgary, but I just moved to Salt Spring Island. We're practically neighbours now! Small world!

Waiting for an update....

Em

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:13 pm 
9. Gay Now

I TOLD YOU ID READ ONE OF YOUR FICS! :D Bet ya didnt believe me huh? mwahahaha....and Im glad I started with this one, even though I probably should have read your other fic...which i promise i shall do one of these days.....i like this fic!!! The whole sexy dancing is sooo yummy...and the overly gay guy just makes me laugh and reminds me of my friend josh....anyway...i had a point!!! You should update sooon!!!!! "sits and waits"

"Its nice to know that you were there, thanks for acting like you cared and making me feeling like I was the only one, its nice to know we had it all, thanks for watching as I fall, and letting me know that we were done."-Avril