The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic Challenge
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:44 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ok, I know I’m not that well-known on here, but I had a dream last night that I posted this challenge online and I got a crazy awesome response to it, so I’m gonna go for it and post this. :lol I hope it’s not too detailed or hard to incorporate these things into the storyline… This is my first thing ever to really post besides feedback, so hopefully it’s alright. So here goes :paranoid

1. Give the people their sex. Give ME my sex haha. Gotta be R to NC-17. whoot for smut

2. Ok, 1. There must be a party at Buffy’s house. 2. Drinking must definitely be involved. 3. Willow, Tara, and Anya must be decently drunk, and 4. Anya should at some point say something you know.. Anya like to Willow and Tara.

3. Music should be playing at some point, and Willow and Tara should dance, making the others feel either uncomfortable or just knowing its time to leave.

4. This could be hard and really random, but make a reference to cereal. Like… you can use an actual cereal name, or some cereal punch line (like frosted flakes, “they’re grrrreeat!” or whatever that is haha). I think that’s understandable. If not, just ask.

5. There must be a pool… and the gang goes swimming during the night/early morning (yes after they’ve been drinking).

6. Finally, it should all be one post. It can be as long as you wish, as long as it can fit into one posting.

I know I’m not much into the posting fics but only because I can’t write to save my life… I do have a lot of ideas for stories swimming around in my head all the time though. So yeah, hopefully there will be some response to this, because I think it could be an interesting story, especially with all the crazy creative and talented writers. Damn you all. Lol jk.
Ok so, hopefully I get something back, and if not.. That’s cool too..
So have fun :D

Post subject: Re: New Fic Challenge
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

I am so excited for someone to do this challenge!

:-D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:41 pm 
3. Flaming O

s82 v!

I could not agree more! I have got this strange craving for Frosted Flakes........I wonder why?

Hurry up with the talent! :flirt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:52 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Why do they have to be drunk?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

I think it would be fun to read about drunk Willow and Tara.......they can get very vixeny while drunk, I'm sure. I wonder how Tara would be drunk.......she normally drinks water at the Bronze.

I can't wait.......... :-D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:50 am 
3. Flaming O

PS. I just ate Frosted Flakes, hahaha, and this challenge is probably the reason why I had such a craving for them!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

oooooo......yummy!

Gosh......jealous, much? (spoken to myself) :-D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:10 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Well.. it's nice to see people are interested in the concept...

If I made the guidelines too hard or detailed, someone just tell me.. or if anyone has anything to say you can email me... billabongsurf2004@yahoo.com

I know I'm not Carleen ;) but I think this could be wicked funny to read and probably to write about, so hopefully someone will go for it.

Ashleigh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
Title: The Things You Do When Your Drunk
Author: Ashley Riegel (darkwillow6)
Disclaimer: Joss Whedon owns all of these characters
Summary: Basically whatever is in the guidlines
E-mail: willow.17@netzero.net
Spoilers: None
Distribution: Sure!
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Gee...I wonder
Author's Note: I've never done a fic challenge before. I think it will be interesting to see what I come up with.

[center]The Things You Do When Your Drunk[/center]

**************************************************************************************

"Are you ready to go Tara?" Willow yelled up the stairs to her girlfriend who was putting on some make-up.
"Almost," she replied. A few moments later she arrived at the bottom of the stairs. "Okay. I'm ready," she said. They walked out to the car and drove to Buffy's house.
"So what did Buffy say this party was for?" Tara asked as Willow was driving.
"It's the weekend. That's the only excuse Buffy needs for a party," Willow explained.

They parked in the street because the driveway was full of cars. As they walked up the sidewalk, the music became louder and louder. Willow rang the doorbell and in a few minutes Buffy showed up.
"Hey guys. I'm glad you came," Buffy said with a beer in her hand. "Did you guys bring your bathing suits?"
"Nooooo. Why?" Willow asked confused.
"I got a pool. It's my fault. I forgot to tell you. Don't worry though. I have spare clothes or something that you can swim in," she offered.

They walked into the house.
"There's beer all over if you want a drink," Buffy said.
"We don't really drink," Tara replied. "But thanks anyway," she continued.
"Well, I hope you guys have fun anyway. Xander and Anya are around here somewhere. They're probably dancing or something. I'd watch out for Anya if I were you. She's a little drunk," Buffy said.
"Thanks for the warning," Willow said as Buffy went back into the throng of people.
"You know...I know we don't drink that often, but this is a party. Why don't we have a drink or two?" Willow suggested.
"I don't know..." Tara replied.
"Come on baby. This is peer pressure. You're supposed to give in," Willow said grinning.
"Fine. But just one or two drinks," Tara replied defeated. Willow smiled and they went over to the kegs.

They were having such a good time that neither one noticed that they were on their sixth or seventh refill. The music boomed and there were drunk people running into eachother all over the place.

Another half hour went by and Anya finally found the two and approached them.
"Hey. How are you? Fun party huh?"
"Uh...It's okay I guess," Tara answered.
"Well I'm sure it's not nearly as fun and exciting as your hot lesbian sex, but it's a damn good party," Anya slurred. Just then Xander showed up at his girlfriend's side.
"I have no idea what you three are talking about, but I'm sure that it isn't G rated...so why don't we go dance Ahn? By the way, hi Willow and Tara" he said. His eyelids were heavy and his body seemed relaxed. Anya just smiled a very smug smile as she walked off after him. The two girls just waved. All the beer in the world couldn't have made the two any less embarrassed by Anya's statement.

A few hours later the party begins to wind down. It was going on midnight. Suddenly, a song plays in the background. It was Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls.
"Oh...I love this song! We have to dance!" Willow practically yelled. Pretty soon everyone was taking notes on dirty dancing as they watched the two. Buffy wondered just how drunk they had to be to dance in such a way in front of all of these people. Some of them, despite their drunken state, became very uncomfortable. Before the song was over, the house was nearly empty. There were only about a dozen people left. They didn't all leave because of the spectacle on the dance floor, however. Most just made their exit because the beer was running low.

Soon it was just the five scoobies.
"Hey. Let's go swimming," Buffy suggested.
"Are you kidding? We're all drunk. We'll drown," Willow said.
"We'll stay in the shallow end," Buffy said. "Come on party poopers," she taunted.
"If we die I'm never talking to you again," Willow said. Buffy raised an eyebrow. Even she knew that her sentence didn't make any sense.

Once they were already out at the pool, Willow and Tara decided that they would just swim in what they had on and they would change into some pajamas and stay over at Buffy's for the night. Neither one of them was in the condition to drive...or swim for that matter. They all jumped into the freezing water. They had fun just swimming around and splashing each other for an hour or so. Soon they had a volleyball game going with a giant beachball...until Buffy's slayer strength kicked in and deflated it. Finally, they got too cold and decided to go into the house.
"Aren't you coming inside?" Buffy asked Willow and Tara who remained in the pool.
"Um...we'll be in a little later. We're just gonna have a little time to ourselves before we turn in for the night," Willow replied trying not to make her intentions obvious. It must have worked because Buffy just shrugged her shoulders and went into the house.

There was still some music playing softly from the stereo on the porch. As soon as everyone was in the house Willow swam over to Tara. She pinned the blonde against the rough wall of the pool on the deep end.
"I'm all wet," Tara said seductively. Of course Willow got the double meaning and smirked. She kissed Tara forcefully. The smell of beer was on their breaths. They knew they were drunk, but at this point it really didn't matter. They were no longer in control of their willpower at this point.

Tara wrapped her legs around Willow's hips under the water and held onto her shoulders for support. Willow had one hand on her back and the other was on the edge of the square pool to keep them steady. Soon the redhead began to grind her hips into Tara causing her to moan loudly. She couldn't contain it. Tara's shirt was clinging to her skin so Willow removed it and tossed it to the side. At this point she really didn't care if anyone came out. Next, she went right for the zipper of Tara's pants and unzipped it, then she undid the button. Her jeans were tight because they were soaking wet so Willow had to work at getting her hand inside. Once she succeeded Tara threw her head back. The sensation hit her all at once. Her breathing became heavier and she began to move her hips forward with the rhythm of Willow's hand. Within moments she was near the edge. Willow rested her head on Tara's shoulder as she pushed furthur into Tara's depth. A few thrusts later, Tara shuddered and her inner muscles clenched as she came. Her body was now exhausted.

A few moments later the two walked throught the door leading into the living room where everyone was alseep on the couch while a movie played. They woke them up so that they could sleep in actual beds for the night and so that Buffy could get some pajamas for all of them to wear.

Soon they were getting into bed and falling asleep. All of the partying and swimming and drinking and sex made them tired. They fell asleep almost instantly, but only after a goodnight kiss.

The next morning when they woke up they went downstairs and found everyone eating some breakfast.
"What kind of ceareal do you guys want?" Buffy asked.
"I'm Coocoo for CoaCoa Puffs," Willow said. Her voice was full of sleep. Today was going to be hell with the night they'd had.
**************************************************************************************
"APPLAUSE" :applause :applause :applause

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:55 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

CHRISTMAS! haha (I think only you know what that means)

For real dude, you are definately the coolest chick ever for posting!!

The whole thing was hilarious! From the Don't Cha.. (good song to dance to by the way) to the cereal reference :)) YAY for cocoa puffs! haha

Man I love Anya, and your line for her was spot on :D

Swimming in wet clothes... then sex with legs all wrapped around.... mm.. haha. Now I need a girl this weekend, and I can reinact your fic ;)

Anyways, seriously Thanks for posting, and being the first one whoot to you!

I'll talk to you later girl
Ashleigh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:58 am 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Ashleigh, great challenge :-D
Ooh and great fic too..loved it :x . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

Credit for icon: lj user crazedxinsanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:20 am 
2. Floating Rose

hehehehe...thought I would give this a go. :blush

Title: The New Tara
Rating:NC-17
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss Whedon.

"How long are we staying?" Tara asked, after her girlfriend rang the doorbell. She looked at her feet which caused her blonde hair to cover her face.

Willow lifted the blonde's chin with two fingers until hesitant blue eyes stared back at her. "Are you nervous baby?"

"A little, I'm not so good with crowds." Tara said as her eyes left Willow's.

"I'll be by your side...the whole time if you want. You know Buffy, Xander, and Anya, do they make you nervous?" Willow asked as concern etched her face.

"No, they're really nice....." Tara started before being cut off by Buffy opening the door.

"Hey! Come on in." Buffy greeted the girls with a smile, she opened the door further to make room for them.

"Hey." Willow and Tara said before walking though the door. As soon as they went far enough in to see everyone, Anya came running up to them.

"Hey Tara!" Anya said, putting her arm around her friend.

"Hi." Tara replied softly, a little embarrassed by her friend's loud greeting.

"Oh Will! Please tell me you'll go to the store with me to get more beer, no one else will go." Buffy pouted as she gave her friend a puppy dog look.

Willow looked at her girlfriend to ask if it was ok that she go with Buffy. Once receiving a nod she kissed her girlfriend on the cheek before reluctantly leaving with her friend.

Anya still had her arm around Tara, she held an empty cup in the other. "I'm out of drink, I'm gonna go make myself another. You want one?"

"No thanks, but I'll go with you." Tara said before following her friend to the kitchen.

Once they were in the kitchen Anya began pouring vodka and orange juice into her cup. "I really think you should have a drink, it'll relax you so you can have a good time."

"What is that?" Tara asked as she watched Anya fix her drink.

"Wanna try it?" Anya said as she put the cup out towards Tara. "Come on!"

Tara reluctantly decided to try it, she took the cup and took a sip. "Oh this isn't bad, it's actually good."

"Yeah, and it would be good for you and Willow." Anya grinned.

"Ummm...how's that?" Tara asked in confusion.

Anya grabbed another cup and began making her friend a drink. "Well cause it's a screwdriver! That's why I'm drinking it."

"Huh?" Tara asked, still confused.

"It'll make your sex better...screwdriver...SCREW-DRIVE-HER." Anya smiled as if she had the key to some very important knowledge.

Tara looked down, suddenly finding her hands very interesting. Her blonde hair covering her blush.

"Though I don't want to screwdrive a her, I figured it would work the same for me and Xander." Anya said matter of factly. "I've made Xander drink six already." She smiled as she put the cup in front of Tara. "Now drink up so you can make with the orgasms!"

Tara's blush deepened, without making eye contact with her friend she took the cup and started to drink.

After having two drinks, Tara could feel her body relaxing and her insecurities melting away. She liked the feeling and decided that drinking might not be so bad after all so she continued helping herself to the vodka and orange juice.

Willow and Buffy returned, both irritated at the traffic jam they had run into. Buffy was missing the party and Willow was missing her girlfriend.

The redhead scanned the crowd as she entered the room, searching for her lover. She smiled as she caught sight of the blonde and Anya, relieved that her friend was still keeping Tara company.

"Beer?" Buffy asked, holding out a beer as she came up behind Willow.

"Oh yeah, thanks." The redhead took the beer and headed towards her girlfriend.

"Hey baby." Willow said as she put her hand on Tara's back.

The blonde turned to Willow. "Hey!" She said a bit too loudly. "This is a great party!"

The redhead's mouth hung open a little. "Are you okay?" She asked wondering what happened to her shy girlfriend.

"I'm great! See... I've had some much needed screws!" The blonde beamed.

"What?!" Willow asked as her eyes darted to Anya. "What did you do to my Tara?" Her expression turned to anger.

"Calm down...ok well I did screw her but...."

"What?!" Willow asked again not believing what she was hearing. She stepped closer to Anya, her hands clenched into fists.

"The drink, it's called a screwdriver, the new and might I add, fun Tara likes to call it a screw. I gave it to her." Anya grinned.

Willow backed away a little and took in Tara's new behavior. Her girlfriend stood with her head held high, grinning, this definitely was a new Tara. She gave Tara a nervous smile before downing her beer in a rush. "I need another drink. I'll be right back." She said as she turned and went to get another beer.

When the redhead returned she saw Tara dancing with Anya. She stood with her mouth agape as she watched Tara move with no worries or cares.

Tara was on cloud nine as she danced with her friend. She saw her girlfriend walking towards her and smiled. She then started dancing towards her lover, leaving Anya.

"And they call me rude!" Anya called out upon seeing Tara leave her on the dance floor by herself. She gave a small pout and went to go find Xander.

The redhead gulped at Tara's dancing as the blonde neared her. She never knew her lover could move like that. The music and the crowd faded as she focused on the blonde.

Once close enough, Tara took Willow into her arms. Her hands grabbed the redhead's ass as she grinned her hips into her lover's. As they danced she leaned in, her mouth next to the redhead's ear. "You like this?" She asked in a heated whisper as she pressed her thigh between Willow's legs and onto her center.

Willow's eyes widened and she made a small squeak at the pressure on her center. She glanced around the room, hoping no one was looking at them. She blushed as everyone in the whole room suddenly adverted their eyes from the couple and shifted nervously. Some of the people actually said their good-byes to Buffy and left.

Buffy tried to figure out a way to prevent her friend's from doing it right there. An idea formed and she smiled. "Okay everyone...lets go swimming!" She yelled before turning off the music.

Tara reluctantly stopped dancing and shrugged before pulling her girlfriend out to where the pool was.

Willow wasn't sure if she was happy or upset as Tara stopped dancing. She was very embarrassed but at the same time very worked up.

Once outside, Tara and Willow took their clothes off, leaving the bathing suits they wore underneath. Before the party, Tara had told the redhead she probably wouldn't swim. She couldn't imagine herself in a bathing suit around all those people. But after all the drinks, she no longer had a problem with that.

An obviously drunk Anya walked on the diving board. She jumped off, holding her knees to her chest screaming "Cannon ball!"

Tara gave a laugh. "Trix are for kids!" She shrugged as she saw the odd looks her friends were giving her. She then made her way onto the diving board. She ran and took a big leap off of it, almost landing on Anya.

Willow giggled as she saw Anya glare at the blonde before splashing her. She then jumped from the side of the pool, into the water. She swam to Tara who was now in the shallow end of the pool.

"Xander!" Buffy yelled as she was pushed into the pool by her friend. Xander then jumped in and a big splash fight broke out.

Tara laughed at her friends before turning her attention to her girlfriend. She smiled as she pulled the redhead into a hug. She snuck her hand between them and took hold of her girlfriend's breast.

"Tara!" Willow yelped at the contact. "We're in the pool, surrounded by our friends." She said, getting her point across.

"I know." The blonde said, giving a vixeny smile.

"We can't do that here!" Willow said in a loud whisper.

"Oh," A serious look grew on the blonde's face as she was in thinking mode, which was hard considering her current mental state. She then smiled. "Okay, come on!" She pulled her girlfriend up the steps of the pool and into the house. Once they reached the bathroom, Tara shut the door and started kissing Willow profusely. While still kissing her, she pushed her over to where the counter was until the redhead's butt was against it. She started to push her girlfriend's bikini bottoms down, not wanting to waste any time.

"Tara...." Willow said breathlessly as the blonde broke the kiss and pushed the bottoms all the way off. The finger that was now pressed against her mouth cut her off.

"Shhhhh." Tara said as glossy green eyes stared back. She wondered why her lover wasn't as "open" as she was when intoxicated. She spun her girlfriend around so that Willow's back was now facing her. She then pulled the string to the redhead's top and pulled it off. She leaned into Willow as she kissed the back of her lover's neck, her breasts pushing into her lovers back.

The pressure from Tara leaning into Willow caused her to bend a little. She jumped a little as the cold counter came into contact with her stomach. The counter was forgotten once she felt breasts on her back and Tara's mouth on her neck.

Tara ran her hand down the redhead's back, she stopped to give attention to the small firm butt of her lover.

Willow jumped again and her eyes grew wide, this time because of the slap that connected with her butt. Her eyes returned to normal as a smile played her face. Tara was being naughty and it was oh so nice.

The blonde put her foot between her lover's two feet to spread them apart. She then put her hand between the redhead's legs, letting her finger graze the outside of the folds, smiling as she felt how wet Willow was. She gently entered her lover with two fingers, at the same time her other hand reached around and grasped Willow's left breast.

Willow moaned at the feel of her lover in her and on her at the same time, Tara's breasts were still against the side of her back.

The blonde started to pump harder as her left hand left the breast and took the nipple, giving it a slightly hard squeeze.

Willow gave a yell as her nipple was squeezed, the feeling of the pain to her nipple and the pleasure of the blonde's fingers inside her, making her close to ecstasy.

Tara's fingers continued to pump hard and fast, she kept a steady pressure on her lover's nipple. She could feel the redhead's legs start to shake as her lover called her name and juices flooded onto her hand. She smiled as she slowed her fingers and lessened the hold of her lover's nipple. She slowly took her fingers out of Willow and kissed her lover's shoulder before letting go.

Willow turned around and settled herself into Tara's arms as a satisfied smile played her lips.

"I hope Buffy has another party soon." Tara whispered, also smiling.

------------------------------

Hope I covered everything.....:)

-WTF-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dude! Sweeet! haha

So glad you posted! That was really funny :lol I love the crazy drunk Tara!! Hence the challenge.. but seriously, you wrote her just like I had in my head... which you know.. is creepy, because I had YOUR story.. well the first part of Ocean Dreams.. all played out in my head pretty much like you had it. Again with the creepy lol

Anyways, I liked the cereal reference :lol You totally fit it all in perfectly and it was awesome to read.

Thanks again for posting! :D
Ashleigh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:14 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

oookay, so a few days ago I read the Credentials for this challlange...yeasterday I got caught in the middle of one of my lectures day dream and scribbling, as it turns out I had a spare couple of hours today..when I say had a spare i really mean, I bunked because I couldnt get this challange out of my head,

so....you set a challange and I took it, a weany little thing though ( hold up first finger and thumb a centemetre apart ) I couldnt fit the pool in because it wouldnt fit....a pool house on the other hand??
well its in there anyways,

hope you enjoy..
Sare,

The alcohol was making the notes to the song sticky, they lingered a fraction to long in Willow’s ears making the song fluctuate between a deep pounding bass to a high pitched squeal, The words were forgettable and so was tonight Willow thought bitterly, crushing the clear ribbed plastic cup in her hand Willow looked round for a bin, snorted self deprecatingly the Redhead was reminded again of the fight she and Tara had this morning,
“Willow!! Goddess knows I love you but honey PLEASE!! Are you seriously telling me that your snipey at me because I’m not as clean as you? Baby I'm an artist…its what I do!! Of course my paints are going to be everywhere…you knew that before we moved in together!!” Tara had looked so unimpressed, her hands on her hips, brushing her hair back out of her face with vicious swipes,
It had been their first big fight, really both knew it wasn’t over the brushes and paints that it had been the catalyst for deeper issues, the two had only lived together for a month and this period was hard as they got to know each others quirks more intimately, Willow knew she should have dealt with the issue better but she was still angry, mainly with herself, but that last beer…was it her fifth or sixth the Redhead wondered…it was fueling the fire in a bad way,
Willow looked across the smoky room to where Tara was chatting with a tall brunette, ‘chatting…. Try Flirting’ Willow made a decision and tossed the crumpled plastic cup onto what had become the beer couch with a deliberate nonchalance,

Tara chuckled as she listened to Helen, the two had become friends as they shared most of their art classes, at the moment the brunette was imitating one of their art professors…quite successfully to,
“Hel, I’ve got to go, Willow’s around here somewhere and I need to find her, Brilliant imitation by the way” a beat “Although it would be a lot less ironic if you weren’t sleeping with him” Helen’s mouth fell open at the impish look on Tara’s face, “Why you little… go away right this very second!” Tara ducked the faux punch, laughed as she set of to find small, smart and brooding.
A quick scan of the room showed no Willow so Tara crossed to the kitchen, checking rooms on her way,

The two had been invited to one of Xander’s work do’s at Mr. MacLean’s house, Mr. MacLean being one of the company partners, Tara had come with Xander and Anya, Willow was supposed to catch a lift with Buffy, three hours later and even though Buffy had arrived Tara had only caught glimpses of red hair out of the corner of her eye now and then, Willow was obviously still mad.

Tara sighed as she recalled their argument, “Tara…you don’t understand….I…..its….” Goddess, Willow didn’t even know what she was angry about, using Tara’s art as a vehicle to drive her anger into some sort of physical form,
Low blow Willow, It had hurt Tara admitted privately, it had really hurt that Willow couldn’t take any responsibility for her own anger.
Tara ducked quickly into the kitchen to check for the missing woman, and immediately ducked straight back out, leaning against the wall, ‘Well….you found her” Tara sucked in a huge lungful of air and took a second to think about the private moment she had just intruded on,
Willow was sitting on the kitchen bench obviously a little drunk sharing what smelled like a joint with a very attractive woman young woman who, Tara had noticed over the semester had always happened to come upon Willow as she walked from class to class, Willow who was normally very aware of people in her space looked quite comfortable with…. ‘ah’ Megan in very close proximity,
Tara closed her eyes and put her hands over her face, ‘Goddess what am I supposed to do now?’
“Tara isn’t that your lesbian in there? Smoking drugs…with a stranger…who obviously wants her as an orgasm friend?”
‘….Anya…’ Tara lowered her hands and looked up, Anya was standing in front her craning her head around the door, eyes on Willow.
It really was more of a statement then a question, Tara nodded once anyway, after a decidedly long silence Tara peeked around the corner as well, If Anya wasn’t giving a blow by blow commentary something had to be wrong,
Nothing new there Willow was still sitting but now was refusing any more of the sickly sweet smelling smoke,
Anya’s voice in her ear made her jump slightly “I don’t understand…” Tara took a deep calming breath in, not really in the right space to be having a conversation with Anya “Your don’t understand what Anya, the fact that my girlfriend is chatting up a stranger or that she’s smoking that ridiculous shit!”
Tara was tired, a little to drunk for her liking and not amused. “No No…that I understand, I just don’t understand why that hussy is still breathing, why don’t you do like the cereal says and make her..um….snap, crackle and pop?”

Tara turned slightly and eyed Anya, “Your joking right?” wide eyed and innocent Anya cocked her head slightly “No, if I was joking you would be laughing believe me, my sense of humor is excellent” a beat “Fight for her Tara, if you want her you have to prove why you should be the one to have her, stake your claim, in the old days we used to brand our men….or women in that case with a hot pok…. Why have you got a look…what’s that look?”
Tara face had spread into an easy smile as a plan was formed, “Thank you Anya you have been incredibly helpful” And she was moving before Anya could reply.

Back in the main room Tara made a bee line straight for the stereo, looking round she noted that most of the rooms occupants were either chatting quietly or asleep, a quick look at the clock read 3:44am,
Skipping threw the CD’s Tara found what she was looking for, slipping the disk in, she flicked threw to the song she was after and waited.

The melodic humming that echoed around the room made all eyes lift to Tara, Enya, Bodica began to weave around the room changing the atmosphere markedly, the almost meditative repetition gave Tara strength to hold their gaze defiantly, she was waiting, and she would be dammed if she wasn’t going to go threw with this.

Willow heard the first few seconds of the track in complete stillness, setting down her beer she stood and brushed past Meg as if she were nothing, The vibrations of the drums echoed in her body and she felt the music become her life line, her breathing became deeper and all but the music became inconsequential,

Stopping the doorway Willow’s eyes met Tara’s from across the room, Fire and ice, power and compassion, forgiveness and stubborn resilience,

‘Come on Willow, come on baby’ Tara’s poker face was a good one, but her inner monologue was terrified, ‘I'm not loosing you to her…to anyone’
A look of resolve so close to Willow’s own passed fleetingly over the blondes face, and then she moved.

Willow stood on slightly shaky feet as she watched Tara, the void between them seemed ironic, four steps and they could touch, but for Willow it was four steps to many right now,
Truth be told she was tired, tired of fighting, with vampires, and with Tara, they had only lived together a short while but if Willow admitted to herself…deep down, she was terrified. Terrified that they might become her parents, two people with no passion for each other, two people who lived for anything but love, this mornings fight had nothing to do with Tara’s paints and Willow knew it,

Sighing Willow crossed her arms, across the room was the love of her life and right now she couldn’t even take four steps to say sorry, ‘Willow Rosenberg you are a shit, a stubborn, childish, scared piece of shi…”
And then something amazing happened, Tara started to dance,
Willows breathing caught as Tara moved, Her hips swaying in a figure of eight, torso rolling with it….
Willow had been so surprised the first time Tara had danced for her, it was one night at the bronze and this very song had been playing, Tara had moved from her seat silently and danced, her eyes never leaving Willow’s.

It was the most erotic thing the Redhead had ever seen, the sensual energy had rolled of the Blonde in waves, smashing straight into Willow’s chest making it hard for her to breath, and tonight was no exception,

Tara could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her, it felt almost like a burning sensation and a sensation that she could quite happily live without, but this was not for them, this dance was for the only woman in the world that had ever taken her breath away, this dance was for the only person in the room who would understand the significance of it,
This was for her Willow,

Willow’s head rocked forward as she watch Tara, wanting her to move closer, wanting to touch, taste,
Willows feet agreed and she was moving towards Tara in slow halting steps,
Reaching the Blonde Willow’s eyes deeply ashamed and full of regret ‘I'm sorry baby’ Tara graciously accepted the Redheads apology, she nodded and turned Willow so she was spooned behind her, the music taking on a different role altogether.
Willow raised her arms and rested her hands behind Tara’s neck sighing as the music and the movement of Tara’s body pulled her into its enticing rhythm,
Her thoughts about a passionless existence evaporate with every heartbeat, it was a ridiculous thought, in this moment she knew passion, she knew love. She was home in this embrace.

Moving as one now, in a fluidity born of complete trust Willow felt Tara’s hands slide down her sides and across her belly in long teasing caress’s, her sharp intake of breath made Tara smile quietly as she moved her hand slowly back up the Redheads side, stopping to stroke the underside of her sensitive breast then moving up to capture her hair in a loose but unbreakable grip, gently pulling the Redhead’s face to one side Tara look a moment to lick the neck that was displayed so invitingly, then moving her mouth up to Willow ear she whispered hoarsely “Mine” and bit down on the soft lobe to enforce her point, taking great pleasure at the Redheads almost soundless whimper.

Willow’s body was on fire, the music was caressing her soul, gentling her and Tara’s touch was waking her, she could feel her blood pounding threw her veins, could feel thousands of hands on her all of them erupting a new sensation, she could feel Tara’s solid support behind her and she blindly followed Tara where ever the blonde would lead her,

Tara looked round the room, as she calculated her next move, all eyes were still on her and Willow, a few of the males in the room were leaving quickly with there wives, some merely crossed their legs in an attempt to look casual,
Tara spotted Xander, Anya and Buffy to one side of the room, Xander was looking anywhere but at them, his knuckles a deathly white in the grip he had on his seat, Buffy was eyeing up a nice young man in a versachi shirt, and Anya was grinning and holding up what appeared to be a score card…with a perfect ten,

Tara grinned back, then continued to plot her move…. her smile froze as she met and held Megs gaze, Meg was standing in the Kitchen door way, eyes on the two of them,
Willow chose this moment to turn in her arms at kiss her pulse point, Smiling Tara raised her eyes back to Meg, “Mine”

Finally finding what she was looking for Tara whispered in Willow’s ear then wrapped her arms around the red head and lead her outside, the cool air did nothing to sooth the heated woman making them shiver slightly but continue towards their destination, Willow’s hands had become increasingly demanding in her search for bare skin, Tara bit the inside of her lip as she forced her body to move forward least she ravage the redhead here and now,
The house had a beautiful pool that was lit from beneath the water, Tara had tinkered with the idea of taking Willow into the pool but common sense outweighed her lust,

Reaching the small pool room Tara opened the door and led Willow in, once the door was closed safely behind them Tara leaned back on it and looked her love up and down,
Willow had worn a long denim skirt and a sheer silk singlet, giving the blonde a wonderful view of her painfully erect nipples, taking a step forward to touch her Tara was surprised when a hand held her firmly in place,
Quirking an eyebrow at Willow the blonde waited for an explanation,
“You danced for me…now I’ll dance for you” Tara let out a small groan at the tone of Willow’s voice, Tara had learnt early on that when Willow was deeply aroused her voice dropped to a lower register almost a growl… that voice alone could make Tara wetter then anything,

Nodding slowly Tara put her hands against the cool wooden surface behind her and waited, Willow took a step back and surveyed her surroundings, a small pool table and a bed were the main furnishings in the room, a beautiful fur rug lay on the ground by the bed…not bad…

Moving to stand on the rug Willow listened to for the music still playing in the house,
Ah…perfect, twisting slightly Willow closed her eyes and began to swing her hips to the beat, moving her arms up her own body Willow followed the path Tara had mapped earlier, stopping at her breast Willow circled her nipple teasingly her eyes opening to watch Tara, moving up she began to unbutton the small wooden toggles that held her singlet up, first one strap then the other, eyes never leaving Tara’s.

Tara stood stock-still; her eyes riveted on the petite Redhead, her hands and her movement, Willow had a natural fluid movement that most would be surprised at given the scientific mind hidden by that gorgeous smile, but not Tara, she knew and she was delighted when ever Willow would dance for her,
The top was dropped gracefully to the floor and Tara had to hold herself in check not to move and taste that delicious flesh,

Then the skirt…Willow decided to pull her favorite move, Tara was engrossed in her process and Willow was feeling relaxed by the alcohol and incredibly sexy in the eyes of the woman she loved, moving to unbutton the back of her skirt Willow winked and turned giving Tara a pristine view of her backside, the skirt was unbuttoned but instead of pushing it down Willow began to do body rolls while turning in a tight circle, the skirt dropped inch by achingly slow inch,

The air from Tara’s lungs was pushed suddenly from her, and her groin ached and moaned with want, Tara’s eyes were hooded and her hands were unconsciously clenching and unclenching, “Mine”

Willow heard it, looking over her shoulder she flicked her hips once more and the skirt landed at her feet, “Yes baby, yours..Come and get what’s your”

Tara was across the room fast then Willow thought possible, picking up the redhead Tara continued moving until the back of Willow’s knees hit the pool tables surface,
Willow hitched herself up until she was sitting on the very edge of the smooth table edge, now eye to eye with Tara Willow could feel the heat radiate of her lover,

Tara moved forward and commandeered Willow’s lips,
Willow was surprised at the strength of Tara’s ministrations, her kisses were desperate and full of need, her hands were gentle yet firm, Willow broke away from Tara’s lips to give voice to a long moan, Tara’s knowing hands were stroking up her inner thighs and rubbing lightly across the damp underwear she still wore, stretching the material slightly as she followed the valleys and ridges Willow’s body presented her with, Tara licked and sucked on Willow’s neck as the Redhead leaned back slightly, “Baby….I need you”
Tara bit back a moan at Willows request and slowly moved both hands down to remove Willows underwear, sliding her hands under the Redheads thighs she hooked her fingers in the back of the material and began to pull them slowly off, Willow lifted herself on the pool table with strong arms and shivered as cold air met warm wet flesh, underwear discarded to one side, Tara was pulling her own clothing off, needing skin on skin contact, naked Tara stepped in between Willows legs which opened naturally to accommodate her, taking a moment just to appreciate how gorgeous Willow really was, Moving Willow further up the Table, Tara climbed up and over the Redheads strewn out body kissing her collar bone she slipped her hand down the redheads slim body, as soon as Tara’s fingers met wiry hair Willow’s breathing doubled and the redhead pulled Tara in for a stunning kiss,

Willow’s flesh was warm and velvety; Tara always loved the feeling of Willow’s soft intimate flesh, moving two fingers lightly over Willows folds, Tara teased her slowly drawing out the sensations,
She jumped slightly as Willow’s thigh moved between her legs, positioning herself above it Tara moaned at the delicious friction on her clit began to rock against it in earnest,

Tara could feel Willow’s breathing pick up once again and knew the time for play was over, sitting up slightly Tara straightened her first two fingers and let them follow the natural curve of Willow body, feeling her arch at she penetrate her body, moaning Willow lifted her knees and used them to push Tara deeper into herself,

The two began to rock against each other harder and faster, Willow’s eyes were closed and her face one of agony and desperate pleasure, Willow felt Tara curve her fingers slightly and the whole experience was taken to a new height,
One hand had a death grip on Tara’s neck and hair and the other was thrown behind her to find something to ground her, finding a pool ball Willow snatched at it and held on for dear life,

Two body dripping with sweat moved against each other in sharp thrusts, Their breathing coming in short pants and gasps, Tara’s hair splayed over Willow’s chest as she felt herself getting wound tighter and tighter and knew she was close,
Willow’s eyes shot open and she looked into Tara’s eyes in a blinding intensity, “…Love…..you” Willow’s eyes slammed close as soon as the words came out and her face contorted into one of immense pleasure…almost unbearably so, her body arched, every muscle in her body tensed and she screamed, Tara followed her over the edge and with almost silent moans and a fallen tear.

Back in the house everyone froze as they heard Willow’s scream, only Anya seemed to be unfazed by the outburst, “Well that’s a different interpretation of snap, crackle pop….” A beat “Xander can we go now… there’s something I want to test out……”

...........and done. :blush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Woops, I didnt know I posted it twice...sorry,

Last edited by sarejester on Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:58 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey! Thanks a lot for posting that! :D

The poolhouse totally worked dude! Friggin hot as hell too might I add :smug

Crazy Willow bein all angry at Tara and smokin with that chick.. A jealous Tara is .. well.. I guess it actually IS a good thing in this case lol

Lovely Anya not being bothered by a screaming Willow.. makes me love her more :lol

So yeah, very good fic and thanks again!

Ashleigh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

VixenyTarasHot- Hey, glad you liked the story. Like I said, not used to writing something and actually knowing exactly what I'm writing ahead of time. It was fun and I'm glad you thought of the challenge. :) Wow...so my Tara was the same as your Tara...hehe...cool! And Ocean Dreams...weird that the beginning of the story is like what you had in your head. I should have hit you up for advice on the surfing so I could've put more actual surfing in it. :)

Anyway...cool challenge! And you're welcome! I enjoyed writing it. :-D

-WTF-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:00 am 
3. Flaming O

ok i'm working on it right now :-D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:43 am 
3. Flaming O

here we go...i hope i got everything

Willow and Tara locked the door to the dorm and walked through the empty streets of Sunnydale, quickly escaping any near danger. Once they got to Buffy’s door they looked down at their hands clasped together, giving each other a tentative look and letting go. The Scoobies had yet to discover the girls relationship as they where still waiting for the right time. Willow plastered a huge smile across her face and reached for the door bell clearly hearing the heavy bass sending vibrations through the whole street. The door slammed open against the wall and Willow and Tara where confronted with a very drunk Anya.

“Good Morning, Bonjour, Afternoon, Party time! Look at me I’m cultured, I’m a big barrel of culture!” Anya shoved a red paper beer cup in Willow’s hand before turning around to Xander half passed out on the stairs; she straddled his lap and started bouncing up and down.

“COME ON HORSEY!” She yelled clumsily falling all over the place while throwing her head back in laughter. Xander groaned while leaning his head back on the higher stair trying to block out the noise.

“Moo…” she heard him grumble.

“Moo? Horses don’t moo you Neanderthal!” She lightly pushed the palm of her hand in from of his face before loosing interest and stumbled off into the living room. Willow and Tara looked at each other wide eyed, unsure about the whole event. Willow starred down at the beer cup, it felt Luke-warm and she could see no bubbles.

“Mm, warm flat beer” she said very displeased, but nevertheless, chugged back the beer leaving Tara starring at her in shock.

“Do you think I am going to be able to handle Anya humping my best friend sober?” Tara gave her confused look and turned back to Xander now drooling on the stairs, she grabbed the cup out of Willow’s hand and skulled the rest. The girls kissed each other and walked through the door, and slammed it shut.

Willow headed straight for the keg and pour two more cups of the cheap beer, she handed one to Tara who was standing behind her, the blonde held it with two hands in front of her chest feeling a little nervous. She could see Buffy approaching from outside, but it was taking her a little longer than usual, her steps where delayed and she seemed to be walking sideways more than anything.

“Hey Guys! Guess what?!” she stumbled over her words before catcher herself on Willow; she grabbed a hold of the red heads arms for balance waiting for her response.

“What Buffy?” Willow questioned.

“We have a pool! Check it out!” Buffy flailed her arms in about three different directions, Willow a little puzzled by it chugged back her second beer.

This is going to be an interesting night she thought. She was about to look to Tara to make sure she hadn’t over stepped anything by drinking the second, to only see the blonde pouring herself a third beer and throwing it back.

“Umm, Tara?” The girl looked at her with a terrified look.

“I have never been around so many drunken people before, and now, I need to drink, calms nerves you know” she said quickly, Willow could hear the panic in her voice but left Tara to it.

“Since when have you had a pool?”

“Oh well, we technically don’t, but…the neighbours do! Oh and we rented a smoke machine how awesome is that?!” Buffy laughed at herself and slide down to the floor, still using Willow’s arms as props for stability. She grabbed the clear tube sitting next to the keg and plugged it in.

“Here we go guys!” She laughed, as she put the tube in her mouth and turned on the tap to the keg. Tara looked on stunned but Willow could tell she was a little wobbly already. Buffy had beer dripping down her neck and all the guys cheered around her, in any other place she would be worried and drag the girl out straight away, but she knew everyone their, Buffy was safe, anyone in the room would hold back the blonde’s hair in the toilet later on for her.

“Chug Chug Chug!” They all yelled. Willow grabbed Tara’s hand and pulled her into the kitchen, people where still milling around but a lot less than where they where before.

“Are you ok baby?” Willow stroked Tara’s hand gently looking up in her blue eyes as she leaned against the counter.

“Yeah it’s just a little…wow, I’m feeling a little giddy, the music is nice, the people seem cool, and urrr, I’m a little…loose” she giggled. Willow laughed at her girl, she was so cute.

“Want me to make you something real nice?” Willow said lightly.

“Does it involve a big bed and mood lighting?” Tara whispered back close to Willow’s ear, she smiled and pulled back to look the girl in the eyes.

“No quite yet, this has a little more intoxicating liquid involved” Her eyes glimmered.

“You sure about that baby? I could create a beautiful cocktail, no glasses, no liqueur needed, it’s all….right…here” On the last word Tara flashed the red head her trademark smile and slide her hand down to Willow’s upper thigh.

Willow leaned back and let go her breath of heated tension, noticing the slight looks they where getting from others in the room, she slid from Tara’s grasp and whispered in her ear as she passed.

“Not yet sweet” Willow grabbed two glasses out of the cupboard trying to cool off her thoughts and reached for the tequila bottle sitting on the bench waiting for anyone to pick it up. Willow made the two strong cocktails, Tara had no idea what it was but it sure tasted good.

“Hey man! She’s got lucky charms!” A girl with red bloodshot eyes looked into the cupboard with amazement, she pulled out the red cereal box and handed it to her equally stoned looking friend.

“I used to know the jingle, I think it goes something like…I’m a leprechaun, I like cereal…Leprechaun, ok I lie I never knew the jingle, man cereal is good” The both shoved their hands into the box and ate the dry marsh mellows by the handful.

Tara laughed to herself, just was relaxing into the mood she saw a familiar face heading straight towards them.

“Hello girls! Are you crashing here tonight? I and Xander sure are! Buffy’s got this huge bed upstairs and…oh wait, unless you guys want it, because you’re both like, not into the penis anymore hey?” Anya said casually. Willow spat out her drink half chocking, Tara just starred in shock.

“Ur-uuu-urr, w-what?” she said feeling her face flush within a second.

“Oh! Right! Nobody knows! It’s cool man! I won’t tell a soul!” She yelled. “That’s cool, so what do you guy’s do? I’ve always wondered, can you make each other, you know, quicker? Cause Xander sure does take a wh...” Willow pushed her cocktail into Anya’s mouth before she finished the sentence; Anya immediately forgot what she was talking about and gulped down the cold drink. Willow grabbed her girlfriends arm and pulled her away from the embarrassing scene.

“Oh God, how does she know? How how?” Willow said with a great panic in her voice, at the same time a convenient tray came past with vodka shots, Willow took three off and started ranting again. Tara was about to take one of the girl when the red head shotted all three one after another. Tara giggled at the girl, her speech was slurring with in seconds, looking over her shoulder, she noticed someone had turn on the smoke machine already and the music was booming, she wasn’t worried about anyone hearing Anya’s ramblings, even if they did, no one was sober enough to remember.

Tara felt the smoke dance around their feet and rising quickly, she pulled the empty glasses from Willow’s hands and put them on a second tray going passed, before Willow had even registered what she was doing, she felt Tara hook her slender fingers into the redheads belt loops and pull her in. Willow’s breathing quickened instantly, the vibrations of the music and the smoke rising up to their faces was adding to the whole atmosphere. They could hear people cheering in the background and the lack of visibility and a few smashes of empty liquor bottles, but all they where interested in was each other. The smoke gave them shelter from any prying eyes.

Tara took advantage of the situation and traced patterns up Willow’s neck with her tongue, the alcohol had given her a confidence she wouldn’t usually have, Willow moaned and thrusted gently into Tara causing the blonde to let out a similar sound. Willow was in no mood for four-play. The heat was all around them assisted by the drinks now swimming through their blood, Willow grazed her fingers at the edge of Tara’s top and slid further up until she was cupping Tara chest gently. Tara couldn’t take anymore, the slightest movement made her feel as if she was about to tip slightly over the edge.

Tara unzipped Willow’s tight leather trousers and slid her hand down into the auburn curls, there was barely enough room to move, but they both knew it wasn’t going to take much. Willow drew a sharp breath in and bit lightly down on Tara’s neck and pulled gently on the skin feeling Tara’s pulse quicken through her teeth, sliding her hands underneath the silk bra, she slid her tongue over the chosen spot at the same pace Tara’s now heavily lubricated fingers where circling her clit. The pace was causing them to move their bodies in time to the music, as if the beat had adjusted itself to the girls.

Tara increased her pace; Willow slid her hands out from Tara’s top and clung to the blonde’s back, afraid she would fall over. Willow moaned louder knowing she was almost there, she buried her head in Tara’s shoulder and let out a long drawn out moan as she released the intensity Tara had built up with such simple ministrations, her hips shuck against her lover and her chest heaved back and forth into the blonde’s own.

Willow closed her eyes feeling the heavy satisfaction growing across her lids. Tara withdrew her hand as she felt the last of Willow’s climax slide onto her palm and placed a delicate kiss on her girl’s forehead.

“I told you my cocktail was better” She giggled. Willow laughed along into her shoulder and slid her zip up; she looked into Tara’s eyes, her lips. She smashed them against the blonde’s, begging Tara to let her in further. As if she had read her thoughts, Tara open them slowly and let Willow’s tongue snake in against her own. Hearing the music again as they came out of their trance they started pushing against each other feeling the bass beat get louder, Willow never took her eyes of Tara’s giving her the most “I want you” look the blonde had ever seen. The girls heard multiple cheers around them, growing increasingly nervous; they both looked away from each other to find the smoke had dropped down.

“Oh God” was all Willow could say.

“Oh My God!” They heard echoed from the other side of the room, Willow looked to see a shocked blonde with a hand over her mouth.

“Willow…Tara?!” She yelled.

“No Buff, I’m sorry … I can explain!” She stressed while grabbing Tara’s hand and walking over to her friend.

“Sorry? Why are you apologizing! That was the hottest thing I’ve seen all night! You explain nothing missy and let me fantasize, you can tell me the less interesting details in the morning” With that Buffy walked off cheering.

“Lead me to the keg! We have a second one right?” She asked a jock standing by the doorway.

Willow and Tara laughed to each other; they wandered through the rest of the house making small talk trying to get anyone off the subject of their recent performance. Luckily Xander was still passed out in the same spot, so she could explain to him properly the next day. The girls felt an arm thrown around each should, the look between them to see Anya yet again.

“Well that was quite a performance girls, I was only joking before but turns out I was right! This dude over here told me I’m psychic cool hey!” She patted a tall man looking nervous and very sober about a meter away, it was clear they had never talked before.

“Hey! Let’s go swimming!” She yelled, the entire crowd cheered once again, Anya started stripping right on the spot, it turned out she had already planned for the night swimming adventure and she tossed her clothes aside and ran outside, about 20 other people followed suit throwing off miscellaneous items and running for the yard.

When Willow and Tara got to the yard the laughed at all the mystified looked.

“Where’s the pool?” was muttered a few times. Buffy came out just in time for the excitement to drop and called out to everyone.

“Over the fence guys!” she climbed over the wooden structure slipping a few times but eventually making it, everyone heard a splash on the other side, and without a question everyone followed and dived into the neighbour’s pool. Willow flashed Tara a glance, and pulled her top off in one swift movement; she stood in the moonlight in her bra and gave Tara an encouraging look. The blonde followed Willow’s lead until they where both in their underwear. They both ran for the fence, shrieking, wanting to get into the pool as fast as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:46 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Tank, thanks for posting! That was hilarious!! :lol

That's exactly the kind of party I want! haha I think its cool how you had the girl's relationship not open to everyone, yet of course Anya knew.. haha. And oh man.. what a way to find out, that was some crazy hot dancin dude! whoot!

Nice fit with the cereal part ;) I think that's my favorite so far. Munchies... I wouldn't know of course... :whistle haha

So yeah thanks again and I had a blast reading it! :D

Ashleigh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

weehee success in my first NC17 :-P

and let me take this time to advertise my other fic (yes im that desperate) called "Changing Indiana" its quite a different story to this challege, set in the 1970's film "Now and Then". :bounce (i can try persuade you right lol) ah well

it was fun writing that challenge, we should have more open boards like that :-D good times.