The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

What life number, based on the personality traits, would you give Willow?
Poll ended at Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:41 am
1 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
6 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
7 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
8 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
9 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
11 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
22 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
33 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Magical Mathematics
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:41 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 136
In all these years there is one fact that is left unknown.
When is Willow Rosenberg’s birthday?
Does it matter? No, but let’s see if we can work out a ball park date through polls.

We know she was born in 1981, that’s four numbers we can use with the help of Vogue expertise in numerology. Uh huh, magazines are spiritualties mouthpiece to mankind.

Through a Google rabbit hole and skim reading some stuff, I will now try to tell the magazine teachings.

We use the numbers of the birthdate to add up to a number but the number will only be a single digit, unless is 11, 22 or 33 which are ‘master numbers’ *gasps in fake awe*

Now we know Willow was born in NA/NA/1981.

We’re missing a few numbers so we will add what we have.

1+9+8+1=19

Not a single digit or master number so add again

1+9=10

Not a single or a master number so add again

1+0=1

We’ve got a 1.

But without the other numbers we don’t know if it’s spiritually true.

Tara calculates an 8, clearly I’ve failed to understand the teachings because no way this is all bullshit.

Let’s reverse method this shizzle. What if instead of numbers telling us the personality, we use the personality to decide the numbers.

Which brings us to this week’s poll –
What life number, based on the personality traits, would you give Willow?

1 - Independent, self-sufficient, driven, and spirited. This is someone who has a sparky vibe about them.

2 - Patient, tender personality, who takes their time when making decisions and focuses their energy on boosting their confidence.

3 - Very social, quite communicative, studious. They may have a close relationship with their siblings and the local community.

4 - Rigid, law-abiding, structured person who takes pride and finds solace in adhering to social norms.

5 - Fun-loving, freedom-seeking, risk taker, isn’t the most responsible when it comes to mundane activities.

6 - Needs leadership and authority within all relationships and areas of life. It has a ‘take charge’ energy attached to it.

7 - Spirituality, intuition. There’s a tendency to be heavily invested in partnerships, psychic, sensitive, and spiritual.

8 - Materialism, power, and success. An innate desire to rule the world.

9 - Represents endings. It allows us to see that holding on to the past can keep us stuck, which is why it’s necessary and essential to evolve.

11 - Charismatic, super intuitive, uses their powers to help or heal others who seek enlightenment.

22 - Dreamy personality who can implement their goals and dreams into reality.

33 - Super spiritual, philanthropic, wants to aid and elevate humanity before helping themselves.

I came as a 3 so i doubt my method and numerology, meaning I'm debating going the complete opposite seeing as that's what I'm getting.
Eh I'll play it straight and go with 6.

3 seems too kind for me to give Willow and 8 is too extreme, she doesn't want to rule the world only destroy it, for perfectly understandable reasons regardless of it-never-happened jump start into the mindset.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms