The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Replies and Chapter 6
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:47 pm 
Quote:
foreverpiper

Hehe when I saw rat-bastard I instantly thought of Snyder. Maybe they are related cause that explains a whole lot don't you think? I can't wait for Harry Potter 2 to come out cause the commercials look awesome. My friend just wants to watch Dobby bang his head. Cruel I know but it seems funny some how.

Oooh! Malfoy and Snyder! lol, yeah, they would seem as if they were related! :lol Hey, maybe he's Malfoy's really horrible 2nd uncle! :wink :grin

Oh, and i can't wait to see Dobby beat the crap outta himself! That seems SO funny! :D (Yes, cruel...hehe...*cough* ;) )

And as for the update...well, what can i say exept "I LOVE IT!" :grin That pretty much sums it up. :D

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:41 pm 
Ooh, I smell a fiercely thickening plot!

Willow casts a spell out of nowhere, and succeeds very well with it... most interesting.

Can't wait to see where this goes...

"Numfar... Do the dance of shame."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:11 am 
have i said i like this fic yet cuz i really do like it even thou ive never read the books or seen the movie i really like this fic even at a young age the girls still have a bond i love it cant wait for more

The word "gulp" comes to mind.

Edited by: mocha fiend 22 at: 11/2/02 11:12:46 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 3:47 am 
Well I wasn't going to read this fic because I just really dislike Harry Potter, but I gave in and clicked on it thankfully because I actually really liked it. If the Harry Potter Movie had been like this I probably wuld have enjoyed it more ;)

Well here's to an update some time soon!!

Post subject: Replies and Chapter 7
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 3:45 pm 
=foreverpiper=

Quote:
Hey, maybe he's Malfoy's really horrible 2nd uncle!

If that was true I wouldn't be remotely surprised. Hehe I guess it's just darn funny to see someone (or something) themselves over and over and over again. So how is that update of yours doing?? Am I gonna get a small clue of what's gonna happen?? Please?

=Kalita=

Yes, well I have this idea for Willow which you won't find out until way later!! See if I tell then it'll ruin the surprise and whats the fun in that??

=mocha fiend 22=

You have never read the book? Oh man get your butt moving to a book store and buy it then read it cause trust me it helps when you don't get what I'm saying in the story.

=KISMIC=

You dislike Harry Potter? Why?? Nevermind you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I am glad that you have read my fic and enjoyed it cause what's the point of writing if no one enjoys it?? Well besides writing for work or something cause that's just boring facts. I really should shut up now.

Chapter 7

"Ah yes Rosenburg and Spencer you have finally arrived please sit down." Snape said and Willow raised an eyebrow.

Willow sat down unsure because this was the first time Snape had ever been nice to a Gryfinndor. Snape opened his mouth to speak but Tara walked in looking good as new.

"Tara what are you doing here?? You should be at the hospital wing resting." Snape said in a concerned tone.

"Did a potion back fire on Snape today?" Willow asked Hermione who was looking a bit pale.

"No he's just happy cause he is doing a test on us. The Slytherins are gonna make a dangerous potion they know and we have to make an make an antidote for it and we can't look in the book." Harry explained.

"I bet he taught them all to do a toxic potion we never heard of." Ron muttered.

"Ten points off of Gryfinndor for talking." Snape barked before turning back to Tara.

"I'm fine. I'm good to go." Tara answered.

"Fine but you won't be participating in class you'll just watch. Since Neville is sick Gryfinndor has two extra students so Willow shall be the one to conduct a potion with the Slytherins." Snape said and everyone began to mutter.

Willow got up and sat on the Slytherins side next to Faith. "Is it just me or do you think he setted this up?" Willow asked Faith silently.

"He planned it for sure because Neville was just fine until he left Snape's office." Faith said.

"Class pair up!" Snape ordered

Faith and Buffy paired up instantly while Malfoy gleefully paired with Harry. Ron, Partati, Lavender, Seamus, Dean, and Xander were fighting over who got pair up with Willow. In the end Hermione was paired up with Willow. Willow instantly began mixing ingredents as Hermione watched in fascination.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Hermione asked.

"Yes I'm making the......" Willow left the sentence unfinished.

"You were making what?" Hermione asked curious.

"A black potion." Willow whispered.

"What?? That's not possible! It will kill someone on contact." Hermione hissed.

"I know." Willow muttered before raising her hand.

"Yes, Rosenburg?" Snape asked.

"I need to start over." Willow said and Snape looked at her questioningly.

"Very well, toss the potion you started over the window." Snape said and waved it off even though he was staring at the potion intently.

Willow did as told and the potion seeped into the ground. Snape stared as Willow began a new simple potion. Willow didn't dare look up but Hermione did and told Willow.

"Willow, Snape is staring." Hermione whispered as Willow finished quickly.

"I know and here. It's a warts potions." Willow said.

~~~~

Whispers have been going around about how Willow has great powers and Snape wants it. The Slytherins have been nice to Willow and most Gryfinndors steered clear of Willow. Hermione and Buffy were the only girls who stuck by her. Harry and Ron never cared about that and Xander was to busy messing around with George and Fred to even notice. Willow was in the library when she heard Tara and Faith talking.

"Are you serious? Snape is gonna ask Dumbledor for Willow to transfer to Slytherin?" Faith asked.

"He's got a theory but he won't tell me about it." Tara said.

"What are you talking about? He tells you everything." Faith exclaimed.

"He just likes me because of my mom." Tara answered and shrugged.

"Yeah, how is your mom doing??" Faith asked, "I haven't sent a owl to her in a while."

"She's doing okay ever since Snape started to send some potions to help." Tara replied ad sighed.

"Oh, back to my main topic what does Snape want Willow in Slytherin for?" Faith asked.

"I have no clue. Darn me need t head to class." Tara said and they left.

Willow was confused. She knows how to do spells she never even heard of and now Snape wants her in Slytherin. "Slytherin? Ah yes you would a complish so much. So much power in you. You would make a nice pair with that Maclay girl." She remembered the Sorting Hat said.

Did Willow really belong to Slytherin? That was the question that laid heavily in her mind as she headed for her next class.

It's funny I really should be working but I can't seem to do it. I really don't worry if I do bad but my partner does and I can't let him down. Darn this bites!!

-Trinity-

--------------------------

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. ANGEL in "Passion"

Post subject: Re: Replies and Chapter 7
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:59 pm 
Woah! Snape wants Will to go to Slytherin! ...woah, i say again! See, now i just wanna know what's gonna happen! *jumps up and down* Update? Soon? :wink

Quote:
So how is that update of yours doing?? Am I gonna get a small clue of what's gonna happen?? Please?

Well, if i knew i'd tell ya! heh, i haven't even started to write it yet! SO much is going on right now, so if i even get 4 1/2 minutes to myself i'll do my best to get a little bit done. :wink :grin

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:39 pm 
*sigh* I have a confession to make. I, too, hated Harry Potter-UNTILIREADTHISFICDON'TKILLME!!!

Willow transferring to Slytherin wouldn't suprise me at all but still confuddled over the whole Tara in Slytherin thing. Or did I miss something...?

Unfortunately, all my Barbies are out working. --"Kiss of the Dragon"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:19 pm 
ok i like this fic even though ive never read the book and i do belive ive said that before:) but any way good updates cant wait for more:) ive been asking my lil brother all about Harry Potter and hes been helping me in parts that make confused but im going to get the book just so i can say i like the fic better :) hehe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:30 am 
XWickedXWiccan, nice new chapter, I know that Slytherin is bad but I can't help but hope WIllow gets moved there. I mean, Tara's in that house! Oh, and can I just say how much I love that Faith is in this story, any story with Faith just seems to be *that* much better!! :)

Yes I dislike Harry Potter, in large part because all of the characters are just too young, I really believe that if the same stories were set with them all being maybe four or five years older I'd probably love it...It's complicated really.. Oh and keep the babbling coming, you know we all love it! ;)

*~Kristy~*

Post subject: Replies and Chapter 8
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:20 pm 
=foreverpiper=

Hey take as long as you need cause your hilarious update are always worth the wait. Warn me if it's really funny cause then I'll get cushions for my bum when I fall off my chair laughing. I have a very fragil butt.

=LaingFeng= You hate Harry Potter too? Oh well as long as you Harry Potter haters don't band together and burn the books I'm fine with it.

=mocha fiend 22=

Well I wish I sould give your little brother a kiss for helping you out on the confusing parts but my girlfriend will kill me!! She's the jealous type. Very large with the butch I have to add. I still love her though

=KISMIC=

I wanted Willow to be in Slytherin because of Tara but a few of my friends mentions bad Willow and well Willow has hidden talents and being in Slytherin will help her be more stronger. Willow wont be evil in my story though so don't worry about that.

Chapter 8

Quidditch season had began and the first game was Gryfinndor against Slytherin. Willow was going to attend to cheer for Harry's first game. Willow was sitting with Buffy, Xander, Hermione, Ron, and Hagrid the Keeper of Keys and Ground of Hogwarts. Fred and George Weasley, the two beaters, Angelina Johnsons, Alicia Spinnet, and Katie Bell, the three chasers, Oliver Wood, the keeper, and of course Harry Potter the seeker came out and mounted their brooms.

The game went on and Angelina scored ten points. Alicia scored another ten points because of a penalty. One of the Slytherins scored but no one seemed to notice because Harry's broom began to jerk out of control. The Weasley twins tried to catch him but it only made the broom go higher.

"It's Snape." Willow over heard Hermione say.

Willow turned to where Snape was and saw Snape staring at Harry without blinking muttering under his breath non-stop. Willow felt dark magic around Snape. Willow saw Snape jump up cause his robe got caught on fire. Willow saw Hermione come back to her seat with a smug look on her face.

Harry came flying down. Harry covered his mouth with his hand looking like he was gonna be sick. Harry let go of his mouth and everyone saw Harry holding the golden snitch. The Gryfinndor roared in victory. Willow turned back to Snape only to see his seat empty.

~~~~

Willow saw Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Hagrid talk and walk to Hagrid's hut. She was gonna follow them but decided against it and spotted Faith.

"Faith!" Willow called out.

"Hey Red what's up?" Faith greeted.

"Can I ask you something?" Willow asked nervously.

"Yeah, of course." Faith answered.

"You would tell me if hypothetically speaking if Snape asked Dumbledor to tranfers me to Slytherin right?" Willow asked.

"Hypo what?" Faith asked then Willow's question finally kicked in, "you heard about that?"

"To be specific I over heard you and Tara." Willow informed.

"It was a rumor I wasn't completely sure if it was true." Faith exclaimed.

"Fine, but why would Snape want me?" Willow asked unsure.

"It was because of the potion test we had earlier. Snape went to test it and found what potion you were making." Faith said frowning.

"Great." Willow muttered.

"How did you learn to make that kind of potion anyways?" Faith asked.

"I have no clue." Willow replied looking at Faith.

"I really don't care if your in my house or the Gryfinndors though." Faith said and smirked before leaving.

"Yeah, but you might be the only one." Willow said to herself before heading torwards the library.

~~~~

Tara had been in her dormitory where she, Faith, Pansy, and Morigan, who was a quiet dark haired girl. Tara was doing her homework when a black kitten jumped on her lap. Tara scratched the cat's hat and it purred.

"Is there no more rats for you Miss Kitty?" Tara asked softly.

The kitten looked up and shook her head no before hissing. The door opened and Pansy walked in.

"Shut up you stupid cat!" Pansy yelled angrily.

"What got your panties in a twist?" Faith asked walking in also.

"Parvati! She said she over heard Snape and Dumbledor talking about that Rosenberg girl transfering into our house and I would have to go to another dormitory because she would be staying here!" Pansy explained.

"Cool, she can teach me how to make that potion Snape got all excited about." Faith said and sat down by Tara petting Miss Kitty Fantastico.

"Faith! Your surpose to be on my side!" Pansy screamed.

"My two choices, Willow Rosenberg a cool redhead who can help me with my class or you a big pain in my ass who snores at night." Faith said and pretended to be thinking it over.

Tara lightly smacked Faith on the arm. Faith turned to Tara with the I'm-just-stating-my-opinion look.

"Faith's got a point." Tara said turning to Pansy.

"Fine, Morigan is my only friend here then." Pansy said her nose up into the air.

"No, I'm not." Morigan said hearing the last part before setting her books down.

Faith laughed at Pansy's face and Tara continues to pet Miss Kitty Fantastico. Morigan just shrugged and took out her homework. Pansy stomped away angry and Faith laughed harder till Tara smacked her.

"Ow, stop smacking me already." Faith complained rubbing her arm.

"How smart is this Willow anyways?" Morigan asked.

"Take Pansy and think of a completely opposit person." Faith said.

"Wow, this girl must be a genius." Morigan said with a straight face.

Faith bursted out laughing as Tara chuckled behind her hand. Morigan shrugged once again and returned to her homework.

-Trinity-

--------------------------

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. ANGEL in "Passion"

Post subject: Re: Chapter 8
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:16 pm 
Wow. I love this story. Please let's have more. Now when I go see HP tomorrow I can imagine little Willow , Tara and Faith. Go you!

Post subject: Re: Chapter 8
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:39 pm 
Oh goody! Updates! I don't remember Morrigen. Is she new?

"GOD created Man in his own image. Man, being a gentleman, returned the courtesy." -Voltaire

Post subject: Wow...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:09 pm 
I guess I missed a lot while I was gone. Willow's gonna be in Slytherin. Cool, I always liked that house.

~Roni~

Post subject: Re: Wow...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:20 pm 
Yes, I think MY memory has went shot too. (Stupid mandarin final that I flunked. grrrrr...) Is there a Morrigan?

Unfortunately, all my Barbies are out working. --"Kiss of the Dragon"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:13 pm 
ok I'm going to see HP next Friday and cant wait...its just not gonna be the same thou cuz lil Will and lil Tara are not in it... but maybe ill get a little more grasp on the story even thou i love this story and... yea i wouldn't want to make your girlfriend mad so don't kiss my brother lol...can't wait for more

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:42 am 
Please update this soon. Please. I love this story so much.

"The only thing Willow had...I had going for me were the moments...just moments, when Tara would look at me, and I was wonderful."

~Willow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:03 am 
where'd you go? Please update soon! Pretty pretty please!!!! I'll beg...and bring you pretty things! PLEAAASE!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:27 am 
Yes, please... Update, soon! :)

I have really been enjoying this story, very much. Just the idea of Willow possibly going into Slytherin. That kinda makes me wiggy, but hey... Tara's there, so... :heart

Can't wait for more,

Jen

"Oh, good lord, it's Willow-resolve-face... junior!" ~ Buffy from, "Milestones: Chapter 15," by Lisa Countryman
"Master gave Dobby a sock. Master has presented Dobby with clothes. Dobby is free." ~ Dobby the House Elf
"There is no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." ~ Harry from, "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:27 pm 
amberbensontoatallyrules4eva- So how was Harry Potter 2?? Was it good? I haven't got the chance to see it cause I was stuck in the hospital. Glad you can imagine small Tara, Willow and Faith!! :grin

Zahir Al Daoud- Morigan is new cause I can't find another Slytherin girl. *shrugs* I'll just make her act like a friend I know of. She's very quiet but very insightful.

SnickerBabygirl07- You like Slytherin house?? Wow I thought I was the only one. Heck if I was going to Hogwarts myself I probably would of been placed in Slytherin. I'm known to be a naughty girl. Oops shouldn't have said that. :wink

LiangFeng- You flunked?? Aww that must suck. Don't worry your mind isn't fried or damage yet Morigan is a new character that I had to make.

mocha fiend 22- I so don't want my girlfriend mad. Everyone thinks she's sweet but she can be mean when she wants to. I think she wears the pants in this relationship. Plus I rather wear skirts anyways.

amberbensontotallyrules4eva- I know I haven't updated and I'm sorry but I got into a stupid accident and it's kinda uncomfortable typing with my left hand only.

foreverpiper- Hi!! I need to check for updates on your fic. There is updates right?? Nevermind I'll find out for myself. I have to see if any of my guesses were right.

Jennpurr- Love the photo Jen. Sorry that Willow going to Slytherin makes you wig but hey Willow gets to be with Tara so that's a big plus!!

Okay once again sorry for taking so long for a short update but like I said before kinda got into an accident and my right arm is in a cast. I can complain all day about how stange it is to type with one hand but I'm not. I have to catch up on updates before someone takes my new laptop away.

Chapter 9

Willow walked down the halls nervous. Professor McGonagall had informed her earlier that she had to go to Snapes office to discuss something with Dumbledor. Willow was confused because she was excited at being transfer to Slytherin but most of her friends were at Gryfinndor.

Willow rationalized as she reached Snape's office.

Willow was surprised to see that Tara was there with her head practically buried into a book. Tara looked up when she heard the door close looking at Willow shyly before going back to her book. Willow sat next to Tara nervously waiting for Snape and Dumbledor to enter. Before long both of them entered and went straight to business.

"Albus I would like to request that Miss Rosenburg here would be transfer to Slytherin if it isn't much trouble." Snape said sitting in his chair behind his desk.

"What intrest do you have to want Willow in your house?" Dumbledor asked politely.

"She has alot of potential and I think that Miss Rosenburg will do extremely well in Slytherin." Snape informed.

"Miss Rosenburg do you mind being in Slytherin?" Dumbledor turned to Willow with the question to be fair.

"No I do not mind. I'll only go if you let me though." Willow said nervously.

"See that's as good as a yes!" Snape exclaimed.

"Very well so Miss Maclay will be the one showing Miss Rosenburg around I persume?" Dumbledor asked.

Tara nodded her head, "Y-yes sir."

"Where will Willow be staying Severus?" Dumbledor asked to be completely sure.

"She will be staying with Tara here along with Faith Spencer and Morigan Niel. Pansy Parkinson will be staying in another dormitory." Snape informed.

"Alright, I will send someone to go get your things and bring them over to where you will be staying. Hope you girls have a good time for the rest of the year." after that Dumbledor left.

Willow turned to Tara only to see her look down at her lap as Snape smiled. Willow thought as Snape began to inform her of certain.....things. Willow took one look at Tara and relaxed.

~~~~

Willow looked around her new dormitory shocked. She had never been in a room so....black. Willow looked down when she felt something soft rub against her leg. It was Miss Kitty Fantastico purring at her asking her silently for some food.

"Come on Miss Kitty don't disturb the new roomate already." Tara said softly just entering herself.

"That's okay. I don't mind honestly." Willow replied surveying the room.

"Your bed is to the left near Morigan, she's at class so you can meet her later. The beds to the right are min and Faith's she's at Filch's office again for lighting a firecracker in the boy's bathroom...again."

Tara sat down in her own bed with Miss Kitty by her side. Willow busied herself by looking at Morigan's small library in the dormitory.

"Since Snape gave us the day off today I was wondering if there was something we can do?" Willow asked softly praying that Tara didn't have plans.

"I was thinking we can go out to the field and ride on the brooms for a while if you're free right now." Tara replied excited.

"Um....brooms and me don't mix well so far," Tara frowned, "you can teach me though!" Willow added quickly.

Tara smiled, "Okay, I'll ask Madam Hooch if we can use the school brooms."

Both of them got up and walked out of their dorm hoping Madam Hooch would say yes. Pansy watched them from a far as they happily walked down the halls.

"By the end of this year you'll wish you had never heard of Hogwarts." Pansy muttered to herself before she left to her next class late.

------------------------------------------------------------

:bounce -Trinity- :bounce

"Hey, I'm a friend of lady Imbolc, get over here and do some quality bowing." Anya in Unexpected Consequensed by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:24 pm 
Hope your arm heals without any trouble!

And really nice, the kinda "link" between horses and brooms. Heh heh heh.

"GOD created Man in his own image. Man, being a gentleman, returned the courtesy." -Voltaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:31 pm 
Hey hope you're feeling better now. HP 2 was well cool, and even better imagining little Tara and Willow. Setting off firecrackers seems like a Faith thing to do. The update was worth the wait. Thanks.

"The only thing Willow had...I had going for me were the moments...just moments, when Tara would look at me, and I was wonderful."

~Willow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:18 pm 
woah, i don't like pansy at all! never liked her in the book, don't like her now! (oh and i dont think i've touched on this before but in your past updates i love the way Faith totally screws with Malfoy :grin ) Ok, so now Willow's in Slytherin, but what will Buffy and them say? hmm...questions need to be answered! Updates must come soon! :grin

Post subject: HP2
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:13 am 
I totally forgot this earlier, but when I went to see HP again Friday night, I found myself waiting for the bit where Malfoy gets the letter from his Mom and Faith steals it!!! It took me a coupleof minutes to realize that Faith was from Buffy and that bit doesn't exist in the HP film. It really should though, it'd be hilarious.

Post subject: Chapter 10
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:39 pm 
Chapter 10

Willow gripped tightly on the broom as she flew around. She wasn't those fly high type of girls but Tara was. Willow turned to Tara who was in the middle of doing a loop. Willow would of cheered for Tara but she was to scared to let go of the broom. She wish she brought a cloak with her because of the cool breeze. Winter was here but snow didn't fall just yet.

Willow thought as she circled around.

Willow and Tara continued to fly around until they noticed three figures over shadowing them. They both turned to see Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle on school brooms.

"I guess the rumors are true, you are transfering into Slytherin." Malfoy commented smirking, "I wonder what you Gryffindor friends will say about that."

"Malfoy leave her alone." Tara exclaimed side by side with Willow.

"Tara, how are you this lovely evening??" Malfoy said his tone changing instantly.

"Don't even try it snookie. Plus you aren't her type." Faith warned as she speeded pass him to where Willow and Tara are.

"What did Filch give you for punishment?" Tara asked turning to Faith.

"Nothing, Snape got him off my back for now." Faith answered before turning to the three idiots.

Malfoy glared at Faith before soaring away with Crabbe and Goyle following him. Faith turned to Willow who had a questioning look on her face. Faith just smirked brightly while Tara shook her head. Then it started to snow so Willow, Tara and Faith had to return back to the school. The three returned to their dorm and spotted Morigan doing extra work.

"Morigan meet our new roomate Willow." Faith introduced and they hitted it off instantly.

Tara and Faith decided to play wizard chess as Willow and Morigan discussed class.

~~~~

All week it had snowed hard until Christmas morning. The ground covered with snow was untouched till George and Fred push Xander and Jordan to it. That morning Willow woke up with a small pile of presents under the tree of their dormitory. Faith, Tara, and Morigan had awaken also and they started to unwrap presents. The first gift Willow opened was Faith's but that was a mistake. Faith remembered before when she had a conversation with Buffy she let Willow's fear of frogs slip. Faith got rid of it right away after she calmed herself down and gave Willow her real present which was a magical radio that get's wizard stations.

Willow had left it on as they continued to unwrap gifts. Morigan gave her a book on wizard history because she had figured out that Willow still didn't know much about witches and wizards. Tara had given her a journal that no one could read but herself when she wrote entries. She also got a few ingrediants from Hermione, a enchanted picture of when they were younger from Xander, various choices of candy from Buffy which Faith got also, a pack of dungbombs from Ron which she gave Faith right away, and a goodluck charm from Harry.

Willow was purely happy right now because she never celebrated Christmas at home unless you count watching Chistmas movies with Xander in his room. After everything was cleaned up the four went to the Slytherin common room chatting. Ever so often Willow would see Pansy glaring at her. So far everything went great until they went outside. Cordelia, Anya, and Harmony made a big deal to bother Willow about her switching houses. Faith being overprotective and easily pissed off threw a dungbomb Willow gave her this morning to Harmony. An all out magic duel happened and lets just say all seven of them have detention tommorrow.

~~~~

"What the heck happened to you?" Buffy asked bumping into the four after leaving Filch's office.

"We got into a little fight with a couple of Hufflepuffs." Faith replied smiling.

"A little?" Morigan asked in disbelief.

"More like an all out fight." Buffy observed wiping away a green glob off of Faith's robe.

"That's the result of Cordelia unsuccessfully trying to make the sky rain frogs." Faith explained and Willow shivered.

Buffy tried to control her laughing as they walked to where the food was because they were hungry.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in a serious rush so I'll try to do replies a little later after I finish up some stuff. Hope you like this!!

-Trinity-

"Hey, I'm a friend of lady Imbolc, get over here and do some quality bowing." Anya in Unexpected Consequensed by Lisa of Nine

Post subject: Re: Chapter 10
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 7:04 pm 
Wow, I don't know how I missed this since I'm a big Harry fan myself. Faith is getting into way to much trouble but for some reason I can picture her like that. Oh does anyone know when Harry Potter 5 book is comming out?? Been wanting to read that for a while. Can't wait for your next update and hope you get well soon!

=LeiLa=

Favorite Gadgets:: Handcuffs, Ice cream, Chocolate syrup, Whip cream, Cherries.

Hehehe spoon anyone?

Post subject: Chapter 11 and replies
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:57 pm 
Chapter 9 replies

Zahir al Daoud- Thank you very much my arm is healing quiet well. The horses and brooms well I don't know why I did that but I hate heights. Horses are okay but I have been avoiding them since a certain accident (don't say a word Piper!)

amberbensontotallyrules4eva- Thanks and I still haven't seen HP2 yet. Maybe I'll watch it today *shrugs*. Faith is the kind of girl to set of firecrackers that's for sure. It's really hard imagining her as a good little girl.

foreverpiper- I don't think anyone here likes Pansy but I'm not totally sure. I just love Faith!! She reminds me of a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while. She always got me in trouble though. I get way to lazy writing replies for some reason. Maybe just me.

amberbensontotallyrules4eva- Hi again!! You were actually waiting for a mini Faith to appear?? Awww that's cute. It would have been really cool if there was a mini Willow and Tara in the movie don't you think? Anyways another update. They are really short but I feel really lazy right now.

Chapter 10 reply

Leila DeRange- Hello D.B. glad you like this fic.

Quote:

Hehehe spoon anyone?

Lol sorry I had to laugh when I read that. I know the book HP5 should be out soon. I'm not sure exactly when but I'll ask around. Like I mentioned before it's hard to imagine Faith as a good little girl. So when are you gonna post your fic?? It's really good so far so I don't know what's the problem. Anyways I'll IM you later.

Chapter 11

Cordelia, Anya, and Harmony seem upset that they had to go to detention on Christmas break. The kept glaring daggers at the four Slytherin as Filch kept watch. Morigan grumbled at how they had to spend all day and night in detention for that little fight they had. All seven were sitting uncomfortable in silence when a boy from Ravenclaw came rushing in.

"Professer Filch there is trouble in the kitchen!! The food that was being cooked flew out of the kitchen splattering against students sir!" the boy reported and ducked as apple pie flew passed him and landed on Filch's robe.

Filch's eyes brightened angrily and stomped out of the classroom forgetting the several students there. Cordelia, Anya, and Harmony saw it as a way out and left dodging flying mash potatos. Faith smirked at the other three and got up.

"We can't leave without Filch or we'll get into more trouble!" Morigan warned getting in Faith's way.

"It's his fault he left us alone without saying a word to us." Faith exclaimed and left.

"Here we go again." Tara muttered and followed.

Morigan turned to Willow who just shrugged and went with them. Morigan sighed in frustration and followed.

"One of these days we are going to be kicked out for sure." Morigan groaned.

~~~~

Willow silently followed behind Tara as they walked in the empty halls. She was beginning to think that she should of stayed back in the classroom cause it seemed that Faith had no idea where to go. Her ears twitched when she heard the familar voices of Filch and McGonagall.

"Crap, lets hide in here." Faith whispered pushing them into the nearest open classroom.

They listened closely as the footsteps of the two professors passed them. The four all sighed in relief and surveyed the empty classroom. Tara was staring intently at a mirror that stood proudly in the middle of the room.

"The Mirror of Erised." Tara muttered as she stared at the mirror intently.

"Wait the same mirror you so badly wanted to find?? What's so special about it?" Faith asked watching Tara stand in front of the mirror not moving a muscle.

"I heard of this mirror it's surprose to show us what we most desire right?" Morigan asked curiousity getting the best of her.

"Yup, the same one." Tara replied staring at the image in front of her.

"What do you see when you look at it?" Willow asked softly not wanting to disturb Tara.

"How I can help my mother get better permanlty." Tara answered smiling widely.

"Oh my god that's great!" Faith said hugging Tara tightly in happiness as Morigan grin.

"I'm missing something aren't I?" Willow asked looking confused.

"We'll explain it to you later come on we have to get back to the dormitory!" Faith said grabbing Willow's hand dragging her to the door.

Willow's eyes seem to be focuse on the mirror since she finally looked at her own image. As Willow was dragged through the door and down the hall the image of a tall, dark man with a black cloak wrapped around him staring at her with unnatural brightly colored eyes was imprinted in her mind.

~~~~

Willow's thoughts were split in two. It was focused on what she had seen in the mirror and the other was focused on Tara's story about how her mother was sick. Tara knew it had something to do with her father ("That freaking asshole." Faith added) and how the only reason that she was even alive was because Snape would make potions and send it to her by an owl. Snape favored Tara completely and utterly because when her mother went to Hogwarts together he had a crush on her ("More like fallen on his ass in love." as Faith said). Snape also favored Faith because she was Tara's best friend since they were tiny babies and Faith always looked out for her.

"That would explain the whole reason why Snape was so serious about you staying in bed before." Willow reasoned laying on her bed.

"That reminded me of when this kid from Hufflepuff gave her a funny look and Snape personally found out a way to expell him." Faith informed laughing.

"Oh yeah at the beginning of the year. I can't believe he was expelled for cheating! But he was a jerk though." Morigan said.

"Come on lets talk about this tomorrow I'm tired and just want to go back to sleep." Willow lied as she rolled to the side staring at the wall in wonder.

"Sure, Red." Faith replied shrugging to the other two before going to her own bed and Morigan doing the same.

Tara watched Willow with a funny look, "Night Willow." Tara said before going to her bed her eyes not leaving Willow one second.

"Night Tare." Willow answered waiting for the others to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

-Trinity-

Post subject: I love the update
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:54 pm 
Cool update. I like the way you portray Willow, Tara, and Faith. Oh and the 5th Harry Potter book comes out in the spring I think. It's called Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I think that's how you spell it).

Post subject: Re: I love the update
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:56 pm 
OHHH!

I SOOO need more of this fic!!!! I can't WAIT to see where you go with this...and Willow's image she saw in the mirror? what's up with that??

PLEASE udpate soon!!!

~NICK~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:31 pm 
Heh heh heh...

Just so you'll know, my telling some friends about this fic has sparked a debate over who we'd put in which house. Its fun!

Like others I'm seriously interested in what's going on with the Mirror of Erised. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:07 pm 
SnickersBabygirl07 thanks for the info but I don't think I can wait till spring for Harry Potter 5 though.

Nice update Trinity!! I want to know about the mirror also. Think you can update soon with some answers? If you do I can't wait to read it!!

=LeiLa=

Hehehe spoon anyone?