The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: ....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:23 pm 

Thank you I am doing better at the moment been trying to keep busy...

WANTED: Looking for small poltergeist for personal use and a very talented muse. Please send resume to my inbox.

Update: Poltergeist found but its hard to find a good muse.

Edited by: RaVeN at: 8/24/04 3:20 am

Post subject: update goodness?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:16 pm 
***walks in and looks around***

Hmm and here I thought I was going to be a lucky girl and be able to read an update.

No update goodness I see, I just am not a lucky girl I guess..

just for that :| you get da face lol

:wink

I just kidnapped myself.

If I do not receive $1 million dollars within 24 hours you may never see me again. You have been warned.

Post subject: Re: update goodness?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:52 am 
Well.....thank you to everyone who has been so patient with me.....i hope you enjoy this update.....it's not exactly what i wanted...but here it is....

as always...happy reading...

:peace

Wild Horses

by

WillowFever

Part 45: Heat

Tara smiled as Willow led her down the stairs. Her blue eyes watched as red locks bounced against creamy skin with each step.

How did I get so lucky...

The blonde allowed her eyes freedom to lazily soak in every curve and every line of her lovers body. Willow’s frame was small, but Tara knew there was power behind those petite muscles.

She can hold me so tight...and yet be so gentle...

All of a sudden, Tara felt a rush of anger shoot through her body. She scrunched her brows together as the anger settled deep in the pit of her soul, quickly melting into a fierce devotion. At that moment, she knew...without a doubt...that there was nothing she would not do to protect Willow.

I would hurt someone...if they ever harmed her...I would die to keep her safe...

Although it felt like a sudden realization, somehow the blonde knew those feelings had been inside her all along.

Willow glanced over her shoulder and gave Tara’s hand a gentle squeeze. She could tell that the blonde was deep in thought and she couldn’t wait to bring her back to the moment.

Willow walked to the fireplace and turned towards her lover.

“Are you cold...?”

Tara simply shook her head no and watched as Willow spread the blanket down in front of the fireplace.

Willow...you are so beautiful...

“I love you...”

Tara felt the heat from Willow’s body as the redhead pulled her closer.

“I love you too...”

Willow leaned forward placing a soft kiss on Tara’s shoulder. She allowed her lips to linger softly as she inhaled the scent of her lover.

“Mmmm....all mine...”

Tara closed her eyes and tilted her head...smiling from the soft tickle of her lovers breath. The night was young and she knew the walls around them would be the bearer of such secrets that Aphrodite herself would blush if she were privy to them.

“I could stay in this place forever...”

Willow ran her cheek across the blonde’s shoulder, dropping wet kisses here and there along the way. Her hands rested comfortably on the shapely hips of her lover.

“Tara...you are so beautiful...”

Slowly, they began swaying to the crackling sound of the fire and the gentle tap of rain on the roof. It seemed that no matter what they did, they always moved in perfect time. As if their shadow’s were one step ahead of them, making sure they moved in perfect rhythm.

Willow’s hands drifted down the blonde’s body. Slowly, she ran her fingertips up the back of Tara’s thighs and stopped once she had two handfuls of the blonde’s firm bottom. She gave a gentle squeeze as her lips claimed the delicious curve where neck met shoulder. Tara gasped in pleasure as Willow softly bit down.

“Ohhh...yes...”

Willow closed her eyes and lost herself to the sweet intoxication she called Tara.

The blonde leaned her head back, allowing her lover greater access to what seemed to be a favorite spot of the redhead’s.

Tiny tremors shot through the blonde’s body. The redhead seemed to be every where at once. Tara felt her hands...her lips...the brush of her body. It was almost too much.

“Ohh....Willow...”

Slowly, Willow began to kiss across Tara’s collarbone. The blonde needed to feel her lover’s mouth...sucking her...biting her.

“Please...”

Willow felt those strong hands guiding her downward. She knew what her lover wanted.

“Anything Tara...”

Green eyes momentarily locked with blue.

“I’ll do anything to bring you pleasure...”

Tara’s breath caught. She didn’t know if it came from the touch of her lover’s lips...or the hungry look in those emerald eyes...perhaps it stemmed from the hot tongue burning a path between her breasts. She moaned Willow’s name as she felt that soft tongue graze across her nipple.

“Willow...yes....”

Long fingers pulled red locks as Willow continued to slowly suck. The red head felt herself shiver from pure delight. The feel of the blonde in her mouth was driving her crazy with desire. She feasted on one breast then the other...taking her time...making love to every inch of the blonde’s body.

“So soft...”

Slowly, Willow kissed her way back up to the lips she longed for. Her arms wrapped around the blonde, pulling her tight against her. The kiss was soft and gentle...lips brushing against lips...tongue caressing tongue...an unspoken surrender to the rush of love.

Tara moaned as her lover pulled away from her.

“C’mere...”

The blonde allowed herself to be led to the blanket. She followed Willow’s lead and found herself lying beneath her lover...staring up into green eyes filled with love. Slowly, she reached out and tucked a lose strand of red hair behind her lover’s ear. The feel of skin on skin was nothing compared to what she saw in Willow’s eyes.

“So much love...”

Blue eyes held green in a moment that seemed to last forever. Willow could hold back no longer. She had to taste those lips again. Slowly, she leaned forward...her eyes never closing until she felt soft lips press against her own.

Willow shivered as she felt Tara’s short nails slowly trail up and down her back. Their bodies shifted together and Willow found herself wrapped between to very warm thighs. She gasped at the wetness she felt against her skin.

“I love you so much Tara...”

Willow pushed into the blonde and trembled with need. Slowly, she ran her hands beneath the blonde’s thighs...lifting them and exposing the beautiful wetness that would soon mingle with her own.

“Yes...Willow...”

The redhead leaned into the blonde once more. Their passionate cries filled the room as their bodies shared a most intimate kiss. Willow slowly moved her hips...rocking gently against the blonde. The feel of Tara’s heated center against her own was like nothing she had ever known.

“Ohhhh....Tara....”

The blonde ran her hands down her lover’s back and cupped her firm bottom. She pulled Willow hard against her...she needed to feel more...she needed to feel everything.

Willow continued to grind against her lover...beads of sweat rolled down her back...the smell of their arousal tickled her nose as the sound of Tara’s sweet voice called out...begging for more. She watched as the blonde arched her back...her breasts bouncing in the firelight.

“Unnnghhh...Tara...you are...so...wet...”

Their bodies danced this lover’s dance...moving perfectly together. Inhibitions were gone...there only remained need and want.

“Harder...Willow...”

“Yes...you feel so good...”

Willow pushed harder against her lover. She could feel Tara’s legs shaking and new the blonde was ready to slip into ecstasy. Their bodies were slick from sweat and desire. The redhead felt her own body clench with passion.

“So close...”

“Almost....”

Their breathing was hard and fast...the same as their movements, but they never shut their eyes. They found themselves teetering on the edge of a blissful abyss...and together they fell in.

“Oh God....Tara...”

“Willllow....”

Bodies slammed together as wave after wave of desire crashed over them...both trembling and gasping from the sweet release. The room echoed with the cries of love and soon they found themselves spent...lying on the blanket tangled together.

“I love you...

“Love you too...”

The fire continued to crackle, but they didn’t notice. This moment was the only thing real for them. Sleep quickly claimed them both and welcomed them as they dreamed...holding onto all they would ever need...each other.

tbc...

~ ~ Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture...~ ~

Post subject: Re: update goodness?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:33 am 
That was so cute!!! *sigh* i miss my girl all the time when u write stuff like that....mixed juices, kisses, touches...argh :p :blush

Still love ur story, its absolutely amazing, me wants more:love

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

Post subject: YUMMY GOODNESS
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:03 am 
Oh Rachel! God I've missed you! So glad to once again be gifted by another one of your amazing updates.

Oh, Tara's got a protective streak. Very interesting. I guess that's part of her passion she feels for Willow. I just hope she never has to worry about anyone hurting Willow, because that would just be unpleasant.

As usual, still sweet and so very hot. Ahh, to be curled up in front of a crackling fire, even if it's not on a sheepskin rug. If it was with Willow or Tara, I wouldn't care if it was a concrete slab! It'd still be like heaven.

Now I can go off to bed with sweet visions dancing in my head.

Please don't make us wait too long for more yummy goodness!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post subject: Naughty!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:41 am 

That was so romantic! and you work us up everytime!

do you really not want us to leave feedback and melt instead into a puddle?

wow, honestly, that was so passionate! :thud

~Arwen

Post subject: Re: Naughty!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:02 am 
That was so incredibly beautiful :love . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Re: Naughty!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:52 am 
I'm all with the agreement on hoping Tara's never given cause to put that protective streak into action - Willow either, for that matter. But it's nice to see it there. And for someone as gentle as Tara, it's a powerful realisation for her. It's not like she'd think something like that casually, so yet more confirmation that her love for Willow runs deep :)

And as for their fireside activities... appropriate chapter title. *Very* appropriate. Phew!

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:14 am 
well now that I am awake and cen finally leave you feedback with a semi-clear head. Yeah right... after that update?

Once again you leave me almost speechless with your update goodness. So the only word I am going to say is "more".

please?

I just kidnapped myself.

If I do not receive $1 million dollars within 24 hours you may never see me again. You have been warned.

Post subject: Re: ..
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:17 pm 
That was so amazingly beautiful. :heart

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

Post subject: Replies....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:53 pm 
Well...howdy all.....I just wanted to drop off some quick replies to everyone....you kitties make me feel so good...

And the next update is in the works....kinda like...:letter

Okay....so here we go.....

Stroke of Luck

Ahhhhh....sorry you miss your girl....but absence does make the heart grow fonder....and thanks so much..

and more is on the way.....

wimpy0729

Wimpy....wimpy....wimpy......I just have one word for you.....COBRA....:bow

and I agree anywhere would be paradise with either one of those gals...I promise not to make you wait to long....

take care sweetie.....

Arwen276

I would rather you not melt into a puddle...but I do enjoy getting you all worked up....:devil ....thanks hun..

sam darls

thanks Sam.....glad you like....

Artemis

I think Tara is just beginning to realize just how deep that love runs....and I sure hope to present in a way that honors their love...

Glad you liked the title.....hehehhehe

RaVeN

Hmmmm....ALMOST speechless....I must try harder...:devil .....because I do hope to leave you breathless and speechless....:devil

So if more is what you want...more is what you will get...

Thanks hun....

littlecrazy80

Hey Romy.....so glad you liked that....hope you are doing great and can't wait to hear about your latest Amber encounter....hehehehe....

Okay..I think that got everyone for now.....thanks everyone for reading....feedbacking....and all that good stuff.....Now..I'm off to wring out the next update...

laters,

Rach :peace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:01 pm 
Holy Geeze................WOW....and........mmmmmmm..........

yummy............hot..............sweaty...............yeah..........

my brain has melted...........need more.........soon.............

definitely.........fabulous.........amazing........

:thud

*please excuse me while I recover*

Shy One

:shy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:02 am 
And you've done it again..

:thud

Seriously though, I love the sweetness and passion and gah its just so great! I agree with everyone else about not wanting to have to use protective "i'll die if she does" thing... No bueno.. :no

So, another great update, and as always leaving me waiting somewhat patiently for more! :D

Lata chica

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:07 am 
that was...omg. I uh...I don't know what to say. I don't think my brain can form other words to say besides the fact that that was one of the most beautiful things.

-kristyn

Post subject: Update : Heat
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:37 am 
I have not done this in awhile...forgive me.....

*Bows to one knee, smiling up at you* Wonderful M'lady....

Speechless here....

ok...errr...yes...ummm...and I have said this before....your writing's not only very sexy...hot and all those things...but loving and passionate as well...you have a gift and I am glad you decide to give it to us in the form of your writing over and over...I thank you.

Take Care,

Dena

P.S. Hope RL is going great for you...Will talk to you soon!!

Post subject: Re: Update : Heat
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:02 pm 
ahhhh thay was so cute wait did i just say that i think you have melted my stone heart i i i think i'n going to cry

:happycry :happy cry:happycry

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:48 am 
Just wanted to add a few more replies.....do you know how excited i get when I get on here and find feedback.....woohoo

Okay....so here we go.....oh yeah...the next update is in the works so shouldn't be much longer....

:wave

Shy One

Ummm....thanks so much....and please....take all the time you need to recover...lol.....

VixenyTarasHot

Hey Ash...thanks so much hun....and I don't think you have to worry bout anyone dieing....glad you like...thanks...

numbered words

Hey kristyn....thanks so much...I'm glad you enjoyed this update...more is on the way...

Apache138

Dena...Dena...Dena.....you are such a sweetie...thanks so much for your wonderful feedback....I'm soooo glad you are still enjoying the story....and RL has been pretty darn good lately.....woohoo....take care.....

tmrodgers

Wow...I melted a stone heart...yay me.....and thank you very much for the wonderful feedback...*hands tissue to dry tears*...take care...

Okay....I'm off to :kgeek the next update.....take care all you lovely kitties....

laters,

Rachel :peace

~ ~ Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture...~ ~

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:24 pm 
That is so like Tara to want to keep Willow safe from harm. I’m sure Willow feels the same way. I love the idea of making Aphrodite blush. Willow and Tara have that kind of power. It’s so amazing that after all this time; two characters from a TV show continue to inspire such love and devotion from fans all over the world. I admire the ability to express this love with words so beautifully the way you and other pens writer do. Willow and Tara in their own little world.. safe, content and deeply in love.. as it should be. Thank you so much for this. Please continue..

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:15 am 
:bigwave Hello. I can't believe that i missed this fic before this, but anyway, i just finished reading what you have so far... And I love it! :pinky :p inky:pinky

There are so many wonderful moments, and i particularly enjoyed the last installment... there's just something about making love in front of a fire while it rains outside...:luv2

The only thing i am wondering is... Where's Buffy and Xander? In the very beginning, you had a lot about them, and how they were going to come and visit Willow, and then one time she decided to wait and call Buffy later, and then Buffy dissappeared! Don't get me wrong, they are fine by themselves, but it is a bit perplexing...

Anyway, thank you so much for this! :bow

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:06 am 
hmm updated goodness yet?

Oh I see you've been to busy with other things and ignoring our needs huh? hee hee innocent look>

can't wait to read more and well this is just a little motivation push to write. Or do you need to be bribed? What do we bribe you with? chocolate? flowers? mac and cheese? Chinese food? works of art?:wink

:flower

Chantry: Now that, you know, the moon's dripping blood and all thats left is freaks and cockroches and all your old friends are zombie like. What's next?

Raven: You know the usual.

Chantry: Your going to Disneyworld with the freaks and cockroaches?

Raven: I was thinking more of survivng thanks, and NO 'Ratworld' that place scares me enough with just the talking rat.

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:57 pm 
Well, I had to search forever to find this fic, I haven't been online much lately and misplaced it. This is not a bump, by the way, I have information. The title of this fic is "Wild Horses," it shares it's namesake with a song by The Sundays, who covered the song of previous named title, by The Rolling Stones. Said song (Sundays version) was the love song played at Buffy's prom when she and Angel Danced. Thus, it can be inferred that this song is percieved romantic, and; therefore is a good title for this fic. Did I say that right? Yeah, I guess so.

Pax! :peace -Bev

Post subject: Wonderful Update
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:43 pm 
Hey Rachel,

What a lovely, heart-warming update. The passion in the past few updates has just been incredible. Keep up the wonderful work, can't wait for more!

Marcia

"Now get out of here and go claim your orgasms!" Anya to Tara in Something New by Ophelia11

"Well, we usually call it the ‘Wine Me, Dine Me, Sixty-Nine Me’ Festival of Homos, but Lezziepalooza has a nice ring, too." Willow to Buffy in Gods Served and Abandoned by Antigone Unbound

Post subject: Re: I know....bout time..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:36 pm 
Hello all you lovely..wonderful...patient...kind....non-throwing objects at willowfever cause she's made us wait so long kitties....:D

I have been rather distracted by...some wonderfully distracting things...hehe....but I promise to make it up to you all...

This is a rather short update...but...an update nonetheless...

I hope you enjoy...the next one is in the works and I promise it to be much longer...as always...Happy Reading.....

:peace

Rachel

:pride

Wild Horses

by

WillowFever

Part 46:                Drool

Tara smiled as her mind and body slowly woke to start the day. Soft, even breathing tickled her ear and her smile grew bigger. The warmth of Willow’s body pressed against her beckoned the blonde to stay nestled in her resting spot. However, her bladder had other plans.

Slowly, the blonde turned to face her lover. She allowed her body the luxury of a very long and lazy stretch before placing a tender kiss on the soft lips in front of her.

“Willow...” she whispered.

The redhead tightened her hold on the blonde and Tara smiled at the pouty expression taking over Willow’s face. It was the most adorable thing she had ever seen...still her bladder made itself known and she whispered once more...

“Willow...sweetie...”

“They go two by two...”

Tara stiffled a giggle as her lover rambled on.

Oh...to be in that head of yours...

This time the fullness of her bladder encouraged the blonde to speak a little louder.

“Will...”

“Two by two...and then bring in the harp...”

Tara’s giggles slowly erupted into a hearty laugh. It didn’t help that Willow awoke with a very cute...very confused look on her face. She wondered if maybe she had something on her...drool maybe...but the twinkling blue eyes in front of her caused the redhead to smile despite her drool worries.

“Something funny...”

Tara threw her head back and laughed even harder as she tried to explain her laughter.

“You....harp...two by two...”

Willow watched her lover laugh uncontrollably. She tried to decipher Tara’s words but it only made things worse.

“You dreamed of me...with...two harps?”

The blonde howled with laughter as tears streaked down her face. She grabbed her belly as if holding onto it would keep her bladder silent. It didn’t. She quickly scrambled to her feet and ran towards the bathroom.

Willow watched with a raised eyebrow as the squealing blonde disappeared up the stairs. Slowly, the redhead raised her hand and wiped her mouth.

Hmmm....no drool....

Tara watched as Willow buttoned the last button on her shirt.

“Sweetie...you don’t have to do this...”

The redhead just smiled as she reached out and pulled the blonde closer.

“I know I don’t have to...I want to...besides, what could possibly go wrong? We’re just cleaning out the stalls right?”

Tara rested her forehead against Willow’s and smiled as she wrapped her arms around the redhead. She could feel the tension in her lover’s body.

That will never do...

Willow wasn’t sure what had happened. First, she stood holding her lover...then they were kissing...now she found herself pinned against the wall with Tara lips on her neck and the blonde’s thigh pressed against her center.

The blonde trailed hot kisses from Willow’s neck to her ear. Her hot breath caressed the smooth skin as she whispered softly...

“Are you ready...?”

Willow’s body burned with desire. Having to form words felt impossible for the redhead, but somehow she managed to squeak out a yes.

“Good...let’s go.”

The redhead watched dumbfounded as her lover turned and walked away. Tara simply opened the door and looked back with a very evil grin on her face.

“Are you coming...?”

Willow was surprised when her knees didn’t buckle. Slowly, she pushed herself off the wall and headed towards the open door. Tara watched with a satisfied grin as her lover stepped onto the porch. The redhead closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Ok...stalls...cleaning...yeah...”

tbc...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:57 pm 
Wall press up-ageness. I like it.

I like it a lot. ;)

-Kristyn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:59 pm 
Hey Miss Rachel,

Don't you worry your pretty lil' head about us faithful readers. We will always be here...and as for throwing things your way...only praise from this humble servant. I am glad that "good distracting things" are keeping you...well..distracted! Loved this update! Tara has a nice way of distracting Willow herself..hehe. So cute!

Thanks so much for this quick update. Looking forward to next! Hope all goes well with the distraction.

Take Care,

Dena

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:18 pm 
Bad Bad to have a distraction and make us wait for an update hee hee.. you should take that distraction and put it in a box and mail it somewhere. That way all the kittens get updates

Okay to the point I like the distraction to get your mind off your fears. I think we should all have that lovely distraction..

great job sweetie

It's mind over matter. I don't mind, beacause you don't matter.

Post subject: Wild Horsies
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:55 pm 
OMG it finally happened!! You updated. I'm so happy, not throwing things, just jumping up and down being all giddy.

That was great Rachel! Loved Willow's drool fear.

Now, about your evil Tara...loved her. Maybe that took Willow's mind off her horse fear. Man, she's got a lot of fears. I think Tara can help her get past anything.

So, that was great for a quickie, but you know we're gonna beg for a nice long update with lots of snuggles and other W/T goodness right? Please don't make us wait long.

Wimpy

Post subject: Re: Wild Horsies
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:50 pm 
Quote:
Oh...to be in that head of yours...

Oh, what I would give! Great update, Rachel. Somehow I think that Willow's horse fear will be the least of her worries once inside. Gotta love Teasing Tara.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:29 am 
Willow's not the only one worried about drooling :drool

I loved the two of them in bed - no heavy smut, no scorching hotness (not that there's anything wrong with those!), just the two of them being absolutely adorable and happy and in love. I love that both of them are so happy in such an everyday moment - it's really heart-warming.

Nice to see Willow confronting her horse-fear in order to share Tara's passion for horses. I suspect a scorching kiss like that will make her entirely forget to be afraid :)

Great to see an update, and I hope there'll be more soonish.

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:50 pm 
Great update Rachel!!! :D Tara teasing Willow was great. :D

hmm? New Amber encounter? In 2,5 weeks. :D

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next