The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: New fic - Growth
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:23 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow, haven't read this fic for a while! I don't care how you do it but I would love an update!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:08 pm 
5. Willowhand

well hey there guppy.so anything would be fine as long as I write huh? :sh oh ytou better be careful there kittie.Ya might just gety what you wish for.And if you remeber I have something of a willowish brain which means...so glad you like it so much that just finishing it would please you.Tomorrowq i will at the computer all day comoing up with this idea with tara. Oh its a real interseting oner too.Picture it...ha you didnt think it was going to be this easy to find out what i have in mind for our blue eye babe did ya?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:57 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:kgeek Welcome Back I've been in hidding also due to evil cmputers. :smash I can't wait to see how this goes! Also I must say I have :pride for the :pinky ! I will dance :eatme :banana :dance for the fic in the future! :beer for all !

This post is just proving that I'm odd and should be in the padded room!
:wtkiss 4ever

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:54 am 
5. Willowhand

Awww thank you all so much for your concern. Ive been up at the internate cafe since 10am this morning writing. Just not the chapter...yet.
Did I happen to mention Im in the midst of writing my first book? Well yeah so its been good cause Ive been taken away from the hell of not having to be able to write for my fic growth. But I promise to start again. Im going to have to start from weeks later and do a lot of flashbacks to cover where it is I left off. :blush Umm where did I stop at? Chapter what? I dont even know.Been so upset with all thats been happeing I havent even had the guts to read up to where I stopped. Okay so can one of you nice kitties drop me some info on where it is I stopped at? I mean what chapter? and what point did I stop? With what happening?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:53 pm 
5. Willowhand

I have spent the entire day catching up on the fics I stopped reading and good lord you guys are great.Not able to leave feedback to all of them coz me eyes are killing me.I have been sitting here writing the drafts for the book Im writing. Its called 'WALKING WOUNDED' and in between doing that I read my favorite fics. Will get started on growth soon. Just needed to get those drafts out the way is all.
Let me ask you kitties a question. Any of you fans of Evanescence? Because if your not then you need to go out and by the CD 'fallen' and give it a listen.
This group has an amazing sound. And Their lead vocalist Amy Lee... god I cant say enough about her voioce and her eyes. So Im working on chapter 4 of my book and the chapter is all about the impact of music. Its titled, 'Music As A Life Source. Lose Control/Bare Your Soul. Music Calms The Savage Beast.'
Id like to know your guys thoughts about music and what role,if any, it plays in your life. Personally music has always played a big part in my life one way or another. So kitties let me hear from you about your thoughts on Evanescence and music in general.Tell me what kind of music you like and why. Be detailed. And Im thinking of posting this particular chaper of my book so you guys can tell me what you think coz I trust all my kitties to be honest in your thoughts. Anyhoo drop me some thoughts on this,k?And after reading your personal thoughts I will post something. Hope to hear from you. And for the record yes yes yes I love Britney Spears. And I get teased for it but I dont care who knows. Talk to me. Oh and I wait with baited breath to hear from you Chris Cook on your taste in music and why.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:30 pm 
19. Yummy Face

No, I am not a fan of Evanescence, but I love music(Mostly R and B). Music helps get through my day, especially while driving in my car.

I look forward to reading how you will conclude "Growth." :grin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:25 am 
5. Willowhand

Well kitties Im going to spend some time actually reading my own fic.Though a fe of you have sent me private messages as to where I left off.Those of you,you know who you are nd just hiw much it meand that I can always count on my kitties here for help.
So I am going to get the chanc to read it as you guys do as a reader and not so much the writer of it. Oh this should be very interesting. I wonder if Im a good writer? I guess I will find out today. :blush what if I dont like me? what if I think I sucj as a writer? Oh boy...
Anyhoo off I go to read me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:36 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky well tara just asked willow to marry her and faith and buffy saw somebody that shouldent be around. hanging on a cliff here and you are a wonderful writer cant wait for more soon i hope. so glad you are back you put it all in your fic angst lust sex making love and just good old LOVE!!!! :kdevil :kitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:47 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I love Evanescence, Amy Lee has an amazing voice. And music plays a huge role in my life everyday. I have music on in the background everywhere I go. I listen to music that mirrors how I feel.

You left us with Faith in the hospital and Tara getting rid of Jamie (hell yea!)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:49 am 
Glad to hear that you computer problems are at and end and certainly look forward to more of this fic. Looking forward to Tara's proposal and finding out if Faith will be OK.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:43 pm 
5. Willowhand

Kitties it looks like im going to have to do it all in flashback. So chances are Im going to be starting from three months later. YIKES! Im going to have a lot of ground to cover arent I? Okay maybe not three months later.Something shorter.Lets say one month later. Oh and kitties I will say Tara has been through a transformation. And I swear it couldnt be helped. My mind just is just going that way. Soon my little kitties and your little dogs too.
Working on a good starting point to blow you kittes away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:53 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky oh my god you have really got me going now please play nice i cant take much more this story is wonderful and you are writing it so well i trust you . what ever you have in that wonderful brain of yours is great just hurry please. :kitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:45 pm 
5. Willowhand

you got it.I mean since you asked so cute.Does anyone have any suggestion on how I should pick up? Im open to any and all ideas.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:43 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Well there should be a wedding in there somewhere and who ever is after the girls should get there ass kicked sometime I like the fact that you have W/T so in love no one can come between them and I would not change how thay make love it is perfect.bring it on soon you are a master. :kitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:15 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky soon please

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

WOW! Its coming.Its coming. I just need to fix up a lot more and it should be soon my little kitty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:20 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:crash whine and crying you promised me in april and it is JULY PLEASE BEFORE I JUMP OFF THIS CLIFF YOU MADE hehe :pray :pray :pray I am begging please this is good no great no wonderful UPDATE MY FRIEND!!!!!!! :kdevil Ps you know we love you right? :kdevil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:22 am 
5. Willowhand

Oh hey there kitty. I know I promised you that update all those months back and I am trying to get it together in my head but there is so much going on inside there...kinda busy up here (pointing to my head) with me in the process of writing my first book.
I still havent come up with a way to even start or where and how to pick up from where it is I left off. You know I love you kitties too right?
No jumping off of anything ie..buildings or chairs or bridges. Promise you will be around so when I do get it together u will reply.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

saw your post and thought you updated *scowls*
are you trying to tease me woman???
:pray :pray :pray please update soon. you'r driving me crazy!! ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:23 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey kitties :blush....Its me Willohand. And Im uhhh back...I know its been a while and you all probally want to do me some serious damage but dont. I have my writers cap firmly in place and I hope you all welcome me back with open arms and hugs. So okay come on...any little kitten who has a word or two for me get it off thjier chest now so yopu can make me feel bad for leaving you. I deserve whatever you have to say.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

welcome bk god i think its been years lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
Yay! You're back <3 Welcome back!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:29 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Welcome back I am doing the happy dance :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky Now you and that writers cap get to work!!!! :party :party :party :party :party :kitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm 
5. Willowhand

Awwww...I missed my kittens too. Uhhh any chance I can get someone to bets this for me?
Wait how many Yeats has it been exactly? So I can make sure to have the time frame right. I want Anne, Tara and Willow's daughter to be the right age. Oh yeah they had to have a kid. I mean seriously how could they not. And tara did make Britnry's dance squad. She is now one of the most sought after back up dancer. Oh and yeah she has some music videos under her belt. Have I left anything out? Oh she is own her way here to new York cuz britney has 3 concert dates here in august. Willow and their little girl are meeting her here. Their first trip to new York.

Oh guys I am going to need a beta on this. Anyone got time?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:25 pm 
2. Floating Rose

So...Are you gonna update soon?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:38 pm 
5. Willowhand

any word on if the author is still around?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

Yes. Hi I am still around. Just that real life has been a calling. I can't believe u guys still love abd read this fic. But I'm busy and need a beta. So if anyone can help me out with that I can start posting once again. So Heeeelllllllllpppppppppp me anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I am glad your back I cant wait for an update. :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:04 pm 
5. Willowhand

id luv to help but im a horrible beta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:47 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Im a fairly decent beta, if that'll suit you

Sandy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18