The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A Visit to Grundo
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:14 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hi Matt :wave

So.Tweeg is coming after our fair Tara's hair...Naughty Tweeg.
I love the magic crystal.I love the whole thing.It is still a blast and I cant wait for what is to be next...
Your Freind,
Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:24 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:03 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yea, update!! :D Tweeg has a little scheme going on, as always lol. (Reminds me of him thinking he can turn buttermilk into gold :lol) Great update Matt, can't wait for the next :read

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:05 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Feedback and then, more story.

MissKittyB - Tweeg always had a scheme going - and the both of us know what happens with his schemes....

Zampsa1975 - Another one coming up...

Hondos - Rose, Tweeg is indeed after her hair, but there is a reason - and I'm not going to tell you the reason - the only thing I'll say is it's a "blending device".

Dianneswillowtree - Dianne, you don't need to worry. Tweeg is a loser. ;-)

By the Power of Grayskull!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:13 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

“L.B., this is wonderful. Somehow, we need to find a way to approach her and buy her hair. Now let me see…” Tweeg thought he had the perfect plan, but L.B. was not joining in on the hysterics.

“She ain’t Rapunzel, Twerk.” L.B. said impatiently, “and just what are ya gonna say? ‘Sorry, but can I have your hair for my recipe.’? Gee, Twiz, and I thought you were crazy enough trying to make gold from buttermilk. Now ya wanna improve it with a beautiful girl’s hair? Ya want to make hairy donuts. YUCK!!!

Rather than listen to L.B.’s wisdom, Tweeg grumbled and said, “How many times have I told you that recipe is for gold, NOT DONUTS!

“Enough times to make me sick, Tweeze.” L.B. retorted.

Tweeg pretended he had not heard L.B. “Now go prepare the wagon – We’re headed off to Newton Gimmick’s.”

L.B. grumbled and bounced away.

Tweeg and L.B. disguised themselves as wig makers, but their colors of their skin made them obvious to Teddy, Grubby, and Gimmick. Rather than say they could see Tweeg and L.B., all of them played along with the disguises.

“My dear girl,” Tweeg said to Tara, greedily eyeing her hair, “I wonder if I could use some of your hair for my special wigs?” L.B. snickered, knowing very well Tweeg’s use for her hair was a tall tale.

Tara looked astonished, but having been convinced by Teddy, she snipped a little tiny pile of her long hair off. Using Gimmick’s invention, the hair multiplied until it looked like a golden haystack.

Tweeg had an enormous bag ready for the hair, and Gimmick scooped the hair into the bag. Tara chuckled to herself, knowing Tweeg would not succeed in transporting all the hair home, as she had learned the effects of Gimmick’s duplicating machine was temporary.

After Tweeg and L.B. had left, Teddy told Willow and Tara that that the bag of hair wouldn’t disappear so soon, because Tweeg’s tower was not that far away and Grubby told Tara about Tweeg’s fantasy of making gold from buttermilk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:32 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs
Quote:
Rather than listen to L.B.’s wisdom, Tweeg grumbled and said, “How many times have I told you that recipe is for gold, NOT DONUTS!”
I love this Matt Donuts ................... :rofl This was a cute update. Dia oh and Tweeg is a meanie. :kdevil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:09 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hey Matt,
Funny ,funny update..Again I love the banter between Tweeg and LB..I love LB...He cracks me up with all the diffrerent names for Tweeg...
Hair Donuts? ewwiiiee...
This story is so very cute abd funny.It is a wonderful distraction for me and so very unique for us kittens :kgeek
I can't wait for the next update..
Lovin' the story
Your Friend,
Rose :peace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:48 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for another funny update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:55 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:wave Matt
So hair donut's is it? Wow, I swear Tweeg can think of the most weirdest things. He's a pathetic excuse for a bad guy (again I say Buttermilk into gold) :lol but you gotta love him. After the buttermilk scheme he should have learned his lesson. But now he's off to make hair donuts.
Quote:
“She ain’t Rapunzel, Twerk.” L.B. said impatiently

:lmao See this is why I love L.B. Hís scarcasm always cracks me up.
Loved the update Matt cant wait for the next :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:29 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Hi, Everyone. It's been a while since I've updated this story, so I'll write some feedback and continue on.

Willowtree252 - Hi, Dia. Tweeg is mean, but is a weakling as far as doing anything truly horrible. Better word for Tweeg: Gullible. Never suspecting may be literally over his head.

hondos - Rose, I thought L.B. would crack you up. BTW, I am proud to say all my stories are unique experiences.

Zampsa1975 - Another Updatw soon...

MissKittyB - Your memories of Teddy Ruxpin certainly make this a lot more fun. I'm trying ways to include Willow and Tara into Grundo, and make it new as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:31 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Willow noticed Tweeg and L.B. finally reach the tower. She had a sneaky plan and she knew it would surprise Tweeg and crack L.B. up.

Tweeg was busy trying to concoct his “gold” recipe, now trying to add Tara’s hair, but as L.B. figured, the hair did nothing and slowly disappeared, leaving nothing but a spoiled batch of buttermilk donuts. Poor Tweeg started to throw a tantrum on the marble floor.

Tweeg had just dried his tears, when all of the sudden, three cannonballs that had been lying on Gimmick’s yard shot through the air and aimed at Tweeg’s door. L.B. saw the cannonballs and told Tweeg he had better open the door. When Tweeg saw the cannonballs, he ran out the door and down the spiraling stars, but the cannonballs still pursued Tweeg, controlled by Willow’s magic. Just as Willow had predicted, L.B. had enjoyed every moment.

When Tweeg had escaped the cannonballs, L.B. stood waiting.

“Thought you could be Rumpelstiltskin, eh Tweeze?” You are always tryin’ to do somethin’ stupid. Hasn’t all this junk taught you somethin’?” L.B. was standing on the tower’s railing, but jumped down to finish his speech. “Cheatin’ never pays, Tweezle. It never pays.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:58 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Yay Dibs for me an update Matt a very action packed one I might add I love it my friend. Dia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for another funny update!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Another set of feedback, and then more story.

Willowrtree525 - Thanks.

Zampsa1975 - Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:15 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

While Tweeg was having his daily meltdown over his gold recipe, Gimmick took the liberty of showing the girls the reducing machine. Just like Teddy and Grubby, their curiosity knew no bounds. Gimmick enlarged the area the machine would shrink, allowing Teddy, Grubby, Gimmick, Willow and Tara the ability to have the machine shrink them all to a fraction of their normal size.

Teddy and Grubby had already gone through this experience, so they knew what to expect. When Willow experienced getting smaller, she did not want admit it, but she was feeling envious of Gimmick. True, she had magic, but her magic couldn’t allow these kinds of experiences – and because she enjoyed it, she wished she could do it anytime she wanted.

Meanwhile, L.B. had convinced Tweeg that he had better get his mother involved since Tweeg and L.B. knew of Willow and Tara. L.B. knew that Willow and Tara were special – he sensed something unusual about them – their magic. L.B. may have seemed cute and wisecracking, but he was in league with Tweeg and M.A.V.O through and through.

Mrs. Tweeg was an impatient, ugly sort, but she was proud of her son this time.

“Tweeg, you are well on your way to becoming evil. We must notify Quellor of the new friends of the Illliop. If we don’t…” Her eyes narrowed cruelly, “The entire existence of M.A.V.O. is threatened. Load up the wagon, you two.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:01 am 
19. Yummy Face

Nice update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:53 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Oh Matt you are upping the suspense an evil lot they are my friend indeed. :kgeek :kdevil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Feedback then more story.

Willowtree525 - Eleanor Tweeg is the worst of the three, Dia.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:25 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

L.B. asked Eleanor Tweeg if he could ask another bounder to assist him in pulling Tweeg’s wooden wagon.

“You’ve assisted us in revealing the threat to M.A.V.O., L.B. You may indeed have another assist you.” Eleanor Tweeg told L.B. when he had requested company.

Willow and Tara would be disturbed to know there was a bounder in Grundo that shared the Slayer’s name. This Buffy was an enemy to Teddy and his friends, but a heartthrob to L.B. Like most bounders, she had a sarcastic sense of humor and, unusual for a bounder perhaps, a bow on her horn. L.B. wanted to invite that bounder. Possibly, to keep mother and son off his mind, or better yet – drive them both nuts.

Buffy accepted L.B.’s invitation and joined him on the trip to M.A.V.O. As he had hoped, he and Buffy drove Tweeg nuts, while his mother never budged, which spoiled L.B.’s fun, but it was more fun harassing Tweeg anyway.

The Monsters and Villains’ Organization was a dangerous place. It was indeed the biggest threat to Grundo. The only threat to M.A.V.O. was Teddy Ruxpin – a smart enemy is a dangerous one. As much as many of the organization’s members would not like to admit, most of the members, excluding Quellor, Mrs. Maggotheart, Eleanor Tweeg, Ickly Bognostroclum and the Understander, were stupid and would not stand a chance against Teddy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:03 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:party :party loving the updates my friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:01 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Feedback First, then more story.

Willowtree525 - Thank you! :party

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:02 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

When the villains had reached M.A.V.O., Tweeg and his mother hurriedly unloaded from the bounder-pulled wagon. While Tweeg usually found a way to advoid stepping on L.B. and Buffy, Eleanor could care less. The bounders had to duck to avoid Eleanor’s feet landing on them.

Before entering the headquarters, Tweeg and his mother met Ickly Bognostroclum, whose job was to police the headquarters’ gates to monitor the entrance of unsavory goody-goodies. Ickly, himself could probably pass for a short, cute – not as cute as Wooly – version of the Grim Reaper. Ickly usually loved yelling out M.A.V.O. regulations, also quoting the paragraph and section.

After stating their business, Ickly Bognostroclum led Tweeg, L.B. and Tweeg’s mother to Quellor’s quarters.

Quellor had a booming voice – and one that made you feel you were on eggshells the entire time. Quellor was someone you didn’t dare cross. He also carried a deadly weapon – The Black Box. This weapon had the ability to steal people’s memories. Tara would be unnerved about knowing that.

“What is it, Bognostroclum?” Quellor boomed, as Ickly’s knock came rapping.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:06 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Quote:
“What is it, Bognostroclum?” Quellor boomed, as Ickly’s knock came rapping.
:yikes biting my nails!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:49 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for funny updates... The Black Box doesn't sound very fun...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:56 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Feedback, then more story.

Willowtree525 - Dia, I would be, too. Quellor's portrayed as one of the nastiest characters in the cartoon.

Zampsa1975 - Quellor's Black Box isn't fun, but luckily, no one else besides Tweeg and Teddy's father was a victim to it - in the cartoon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

“Sorry to disturb you, Your Rottenness – but Eleanor Tweeg and her son are here to see you. They say it is about the Illiop…”

“Let them pass by, Bognostroclum. “ Quellor ordered as Ickly was standing in the doorway.

“What is going on, Eleanor?” Quellor asked, his tone lowering respectfully.

“Tweegie and I have reason to believe that the Illiop has recently acquired new friends – powerful ones – and I fear that M.A.V.O. may be threatened. “

"THREATENED!!” Quellor boomed, “We must seek the wisdom of our Understander of Legends. No Illiop or his friends will stand in our way! Bognostroclum, call a meeting immediately! ”

The Understander of Legends was one of the most respected of M.A.V.O. She was an old hunchbacked monster. She spoke in a gravelly voice, almost as if she had a frog permanently stuck in her throat. Her importance to M.A.V.O. was the keeper of the prophecies of the six crystals. She looked like she was in a fury about Willow and Tara.

“We must capture both of them, Quellor.” She said, “The crystals are not only in danger from being in the hands of the Illiop, but now he has friends who are dedicated to protecting his dreams.” She motioned to the Gutang Ambassador. “If we’re to capture them, we must separate them from each other. Are you willing to take one as your prisoner?” she asked.

“My men will glad to help you, but what will you do with the other?” the Gutang asked.

“We will make arrangements with the Mudblups.” She said, “You will get the strongest one – the redhead.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:36 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope their plan to split Willow and Tara fails miserably...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:13 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Zampsa1975 - Quellor's pretty mean. Don' t expect that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:16 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

“How will you capture them when they are close friends of the Illiop?” Tweeg blurted out, “I’ve tried to do nasty things to Teddy Dustpan and friends and I fail!”

“That’s why we’re not sending you, Tweeg.” Quellor said, “But because you revealed them to us their threat, who do you what to distract them?”

“Mummy!” Tweeg laughed wickedly, and said proudly, “and I’ll steal that no-good fob of theirs.”

“Okay. I have discussed the details with the Gutangs and Mudblups. They will meet us at the house at early evening.”

The next morning, Tweeg plotted out how he was to steal Fuzz. L.B. reminded Tweeg that he had tried before, but Tweeg merely scowled. “I’m not doing that this time, you saw-tooth simpleton. I’m creating a distraction so Quellor and M.A.V.O. can get their prisoners.”

Tweeg successfully managed to capture Fuzz, enough to make Willow and Tara search outside. Little did they know they were in danger. The search for Fuzz was so distracting that neither Willow nor Tara heard the nasty group assembling outside. The distant rumble of the Gutang flying machines seemed to be no danger, which made them very vulnerable. . Teddy, Grubby and Gimmick did not notice because they were searching for Fuzz inside.

Quellor’s plan worked too well. All the villains surrounded the pair, first gagging then and blindfolding them. Willow’s muffled cries were ignored, as the Gutangs loaded her up as luggage in one their bi-planes. Tara tried to stop them, but the threat of the black box silenced her.

“You will remain SILENT or else!” Quellor boomed, “There is nothing your faithful friends can do now!” He turned to the mudblups. “You may take her now.”

Before he left, Quellor left a note:

We have taken your friends.
Surrender the crystals or else!
- Quellor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:21 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:bounce :bounce :bounce