The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (August 25, 2019)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:12 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Northernlass: Thanks for the dibs and the feedback. I really like feedback. Nobody has commented on my new fic :<
Leftindust: Here it goes. Hope you like it.

Yay Page 4!

Part 24

The two of them walked to the Art’s building. It was mid Friday afternoon, and the building seemed to be almost empty. Willow took a key from her pocket and opened the theater shop. The shop was a massive space, as tall as the main theater and almost twice as big. The hard floor was covered with various paints, and it was clear where the scenery had been painted by the clear corners on the floor. In one corner of the shop were the electric tools, while the lights were in neat lines in the loft covering some of the space. A well-worn couch and chair were in a corner near the professor’s office. Willow went to the couch and sat down. She sat with her back against the arm and her left foot underneath her body. Tara sat down and took the mirror image of her girlfriend’s pose.

Tara looked at Willow, and expectant look on her face. Why have I made such a big deal of all of this. This is so dramatic Rosenberg. Tara looks petrified. “Don’t look so scared. I am probably making a really big deal out of something little…It’s just…when I came to lunch and you and April and Sue were talking and you all stopped and looked at me with shocked looks on your faces. It made me feel paranoid and I was worried that you’d told them that I have manic depression and that they think I am crazy. “

“No, no,” said Tara moving closer to Willow. “I promise that I did not tell them anything of the kind. I would never tell anyone else about that. It’s yours to tell if you want to. We were talking about something else. One of our friends has a birthday coming up and we were trying to figure out how to celebrate. Talking about it in front of you would be awkward, so we stopped. I am sorry that I made you feel bad. I wish you’d told me last night. I could have cleared that up.”

“It’s ok. It sometimes takes me a bit to figure out what I am thinking and feeling.”

Tara looked at the red-haired girl, “I get the feeling that there is something else.”

“There is, actually two things,” Willow looked down at her hands. She was unconsciously picking at her cuticles.”

Tara moved closer and put her hand on Willow’s chin and forced the green eyes to meet the blue. “It’s ok. You can tell me whatever you need to tell me.”

“I can’t do it looking at you. When I look at you, all I want to do is kiss you, and tell myself that I should just forget what is bothering me, but when I am not kissing you, it starts to bother me…I just get the same thought echoing around my head and it makes me feel crazy, well crazier that I already feel” Willow looked back down at her hands. She pulled her leg out from under herself and sat down cross-legged.

“What is it that is bothering you sweetie?” asked Tara quietly.

“I know it is really stupid.”

“It’s not stupid if it’s been bothering you so much.”

“I know. This direct communication thing is hard for me. I haven’t ever felt like this before. I REALLY like you…It’s just I’ve been perseverating. Do you know what perseverating is?”

“It’s kind of like obsessing, right?”

“Yeah, it’s when a thought gets in your head and you can’t get rid of it. Dr. Lehane said I should just tell you what I need to hear. But if I tell you what I need to hear, then you may just say it and not mean it just because you know I want to hear it…”

“Willow, what do you want to say?”

“Ok…it is about the Buffy stuff. You kept saying that Buffy accidently kissed you. I just don’t understand how you can be accidently kissed.”

“I didn’t mean for it to happen.”

“But you said it happened twice. Once I can understand, but twice, it seems like you maybe…sort of…" She picked at her fingers, and then said quieter, "were somewhat part of it. I know you were drinking, but…it’s sort of like you are not taking responsibility for your part of it. I need to know that you are not someone who’s going to be getting accidently kissed by people. I would feel better if you just said that you let Buffy kiss you twice, that you don’t know why… or you do know why maybe? I don’t know. I just don’t want you to be kissing anyone else," Willow thought about the people that Tara may want to kiss, "except your mother, or any other relative, if your family is a kissing family. I guess I don’t want you to be kissed by anyone other than me and your family,” Willow babbled. She looked over at Tara who was now studying her cuticles. Willow could see tears flowing down Tara’s cheeks. Look what you did Rosenberg, she’s upset now. Why couldn’t you just let it go. You’ve upset Tara now. Stupid, stupid, stupid person.

Willow looked back at the quietly crying girl. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought this up. You are crying. Why are you crying? I didn’t mean to make you cry. I am sorry.” Willow felt a finger touch her lip.

“Sh…Willow it’s not your fault.” Tara removed her finger from Willow. “I am crying because I feel ashamed of myself. I am embarrassed. I just wanted this issue to go away, and it seemed that we’d put it in the past, but you are still worried about it. I should have known…” Tara sniffed and rubbed her eyes with her shirt. “When I do something I regret, or am ashamed of, I have trouble taking full responsibility for it. According to my mom, I’ve always kinda cloaked it so it is not my fault. I always had a reason for it. I had four siblings that I could give some of the blame to. I’m sorry. I don’t want to be the kind of person who’d let someone kiss me twice. But that is what I did. I let Buffy kiss me twice. I don’t totally know why I let it happen. I’ve been trying to figure that out. Maybe it made me feel special to have two people who wanted to kiss me. Maybe it’s because when things are going good, I tend to do something to fuck it up. But I did it, and I am sorry Willow. I will not allow anyone other than my mom, dad and grandmother to kiss me as long as we are together. Will you forgive me. I am really sorry.”

“Yeah. I think I forgave you a while ago, it’s just my stupid perseveration, and that leads to my other thing.” She paused and took a deep breath, “My birthday is coming up soon and I am going to be 20. The research says that manic depression can get worse in your early 20’s and now I am going to be in my early 20’s and what if I get really manic or depressed, what if I can’t function, what if I have to go to the hospital again?”

“We’ll deal with it as it comes Willow.” Tara moved to Willow and put her arm around her. Willow put her head on Tara’s shoulder. “Why didn’t you tell me your birthday was coming up?”

“Partially because of this worry about getting sicker, partially because I didn’t want it to affect your Thanksgiving plans, and partially because my birthday doesn’t really have a positive spin to it. My parents were often away on trips, they forgot it one year... I often didn’t know a lot of kids, so even if my parents tried to have a party, nobody usually came. One year, seriously, no one came. It was me and my parents with 24 cupcakes and a piñata. On top of all of this, my parents, who are responsible for my birthday, don’t care, they hate me. My dad will probably send me a card with some money in it. But I’ve seriously not heard from my mom since that awful day.”

“I don’t know how your parents can do that, I hope that they come to their senses and beg you to forgive them, but if they don’t, you are not on your own. You’ve got me, and you’ll have me until you don’t want to have me anymore, and you’ll still have me even if you don’t want me because once I…I…care for someone, I don’t ever stop…”

Willow looked up at the blue eyes of her girlfriend, “It seems that babbling is contagious. Does your way of getting me to stop, work on you?” Willow moved and joined her lips to Tara’s. The kisses began tentative, but they quickly fell back into their familiar rhythm. After a few minutes, Willow realized that they were starting to make out on a lumpy couch that hundreds of people had sat on over the course of probably ten years. “Let’s go back to my room and continue this.”

“Gladly,” stated Tara as she got up and grabbed her coat and Willow’s coat from the table where they had shed them. “Let’s hope Anya isn’t there.”

“She said she wasn’t going to be around until later tonight.”

“Good.”

INTERLUDE SIX
November 23 3:00 pm
Willow and I had a really intense conversation after her work yesterday. I think that it cleared the air, but I hated to admit that I suck at taking responsibilities for my own behavior. She was really worried about me talking to our friends about her manic depression. I’d never tell anyone that. She also explained why she hates her birthday. Some sucky stuff has happened. We’re going to be going to see a movie with all our pals tonight. I am looking forward to it.

November 24. 8:00 pm
Another weekend went really quickly. Both roommates were around all weekend, so there was not a lot of opportunities to do the kind of “hanging out” that I wanted to do or really celebrate our anniversary. We all went to see The Breakfast Club, and that was fun. We ate pizza before and then went to Dairy Queen for ice cream after. Today, Willow had a lighting project that she needed to get done this weekend, so I spent some time in the black box theater while she fiddled with several lights, trying to get the right color gel. She started babbling about the different colors of green again, and it made me laugh. She seriously could talk for 10 minutes about the subtle differences between the colors. We are babysitting the kiln tonight. It should be fun.

November 25, 10:15 pm.
Babysitting the kiln was fun again. It seemed that there were a lot more people around, working in the various studios. Willow’s been really busy. I can’t wait for Wednesday to come. Her teacher is giving her the keys to the house after class on Wednesday and then we’ll go get food at the grocery store and go to the house. I’m really looking forward to getting to hang out in a real house. Willow’s really excited about the video games. I’m really excited about probably being able to sleep in a bed that is bigger than a twin, and not have to walk down the hall to go to the bathroom. I don’t think that Willow knows that we’re having a party for her on Sunday. I’m trying to figure out some ways to make her birthday special. I’ve got some ideas, but I don’t know… I really need to talk to my mom about Willow, so she’s prepared for me to bring her for Christmas.

November 26, 7:00 pm
Tomorrow is Wednesday, I don’t have any classes for five days, Willow only has one more class until the holiday. I’ve been trying to make a list of the food we should get for the house. Willow said that her professor said that we are welcome to eat whatever they have in the house, but that seems weird. Willow said that they gave her half of the money for the dog sitting up front, so she’s planning to use that to get food. I called my mom today and told her about Willow. She took it really well. I told her that she was some of the reason that I didn’t come home for Thanksgiving and she seemed to understand. She just wanted to make sure I was happy. I asked her if I can bring Willow home for Christmas and she said she’d have to ask Dad; but was pretty sure that It would be fine. She told me that she thought that I’d sounded happier and figured that I was dating someone. I can tell from her tone that she is still a tiny bit wigged out about her being a girl, but not too much. It feels like a weight is off my chest.

Last edited by taranwillow4ever on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (August 28, 2019)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:29 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
Dibs!!! Great update. Glad that Willow finally voiced her concerns and they cleared the air between them. Looking forward to Willow's surprise birthday party/Thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:07 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I havent been able to get on this site for days so I'm happy one of my favorites has updated. Admitting she like the attention was like removing a wax bandaid. Cant wait for their extended time alone. Also I'm nervous on willows behalf on meeting Tara's family.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:50 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Good for Willow, trying to be up front but respectful about it. She forgives easier than I would. Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:55 am 

Several breakthroughs in this chapter. I'm proud of Willow because she had the courage to speak openly with Tara about the issues bothering her and of Tara for admitting that she "let" Buffy kiss her and that she has problems with taking responsibility when she "messed up" somehow. And yay for Tara telling her mom about her relationship with Willow!

I'm looking forward to their house-and-dog-sitting-weekend and the surprise-party for Willow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:47 am 
3. Flaming O

Great update. Such a significant chapter on a few levels, and a great advert for the value of honest communication. Willow has admitted that she worries her mental health may deteriorate when she gets older, Tara has admitted that she fails to take responsibility for her conduct when things go wrong, and Willow has explained why she hates birthdays. The fact that Tara has told her mom about Willow is a great validation for their relationship and hopefully will strengthen their foundation.

I love that you are primarily focusing on the emotional development of the relationship at this point in the story rather than have them jumping into a physical relationship. This will make the next step a more satisfying read. The house sitting scenario will allow them to play house and experience what a life together could be like and it's a great plot device to move things forward.

I am so looking forward to your next post and what sweet ideas Tara will come up with to make Willow's birthday special and unforgettable.

I also failed to notice you have a new story, so focused was I on looking only for updates on this one. How remiss of me! I humbly beg your forgiveness and will remedy this at the earliest opportunity.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:12 pm 
8. Vixen

mmmh-Hot Sauce: Thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked the conversation. I think the birthday and Thanksgiving will be going well.

Dragon: Yes the periods of time that the board has been down was hard. Thanks to Brad for fixing it. No reason to worry about Tara's family. They are all going to love Willow.

Leftindust: Here is more, and I have a really good part for Wednesday. :)

Northernlass: Glad you like it. Must admit that the physical part of the relationship is going to take a front seat for a bit, but the emotional parts will remain important. I hope that it doesn't seem too much of the other side. Playing house. Definitely what I imagined.

Learning to Laugh
PG (NC-17 coming next chapter)
Disclaimer: Joss owns all of the characters, Aly and Amber are their embodiment, hundreds of fan fiction writers are my encouragement. I make nothing from the writing other than getting the joy from feedback.

Learning to Laugh
Part 25

“So, what do we want to have for dinner tomorrow.” Tara grabbed a cart and began wheeling it toward the produce department. “Do you like turkey? Do you like dark or white meat?’”

“What do you like?” responded Willow.

“Well, if I had to pick, I’d like dark, but you didn’t answer the first question.”

“Turkey’s ok. Whatever you want is fine.”

“Willow, do you want to have turkey, yes or no?”

“I can’t think of anything else that sounds any better. Honestly, Thanksgiving has never been a big holiday for me, but I am guessing it has for you. I want you to be happy.”

“I am going to be happy just being with you.” Tara put some carrots and celery in the basket. “Do you have a favorite fruit?”

Willow looked around the produce department. “I like apples.” She went and picked a few apples and put them in a bag.

“Do you like pie?”

“Yeah.”

Tara grabbed some more apples, “My mom always said that Rome and Cortland Apples made good pie. I could make a pie.”

“That would be good.”

“I need a lemon too.”

Willow went and grabbed a lemon and put it in the basket. “You put lemon in an apple pie?”

“My mom always did, I guess it has something to do with the tartness and sweet. Do you think your professor has sugar and cinnamon?”

“Probably, I heard that his wife likes to cook. He said that she left us some cookies.”

“So, probably for sure sugar. Let’s buy some cinnamon just in case.” Tara wheeled the cart to the baking aisle and found a small container of cinnamon that was not too expensive. She grabbed a container of sugar as well that was on sale for .99. “What else should we buy? The stores will all be closed tomorrow, so we need food for tonight, tomorrow and Friday morning. Friday morning is your birthday, Do you have a favorite breakfast? I make really good pancakes; I can even make them in funny shapes.”

“Tara pancakes, that sounds good.”

Tara grabbed a box of generic pancake mix. She looked at the back and said, “Just needs milk and oil. We need butter for the pie, so we can just melt butter for the oil.”

“If you say so. I’ve never been much of a cook.”

Tara grabbed a bottle of syrup and added it to the cart. “What else should we get?”

“How about some peanut butter, jelly, and bread. Neither of us can go wrong with that.”

“Favorite jelly?”

“I like raspberry, you?”

“Raspberry it will be.” Tara wheeled the cart to the next aisle and grabbed a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly. I like bakery bread, is that ok?”

“Sure.”

They walked past the other aisles on the way to the dairy and bakery section. Tara grabbed a quart of milk, a pound of butter, pie dough, and some American cheese. She then went to the bakery and chose a loaf of Italian bread.

“Did we decide about the turkey?”

“Let’s go see what they have.”

They rolled the cart back to the meat section and looked at the turkey. There were a lot of whole turkeys, but it seemed that the turkey parts had been well picked over. Willow found a package with 2 turkey thighs in it. “How ‘bout this.” Willow showed it to Tara.

“Perfect. Now what do we want to have with it? I like potatoes and green beans.”

“You don’t like that icky green bean casserole, do you?”

“Um, how could I say ‘yes’ to that?”

“Let me rephrase, I don’t particularly like green bean casserole, but if you like it, we can get the stuff for it, but could we make some plain green beans too?”

“It’s not important to me. Plain green beans are fine.” They went back to the produce department. Tara picked out four potatoes and a bag of green beans. “For dinner we’ve got turkey, potatoes, green beans, bread and pie. For breakfasts we’ve got pancakes and peanut butter and jelly. For lunch we have grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly. What else do we need.?”

“Some cookies, chips, soda?” stated Willow sounding more like a kid than an almost 20 year old woman.

They pushed the cart to the cookie aisle, which was also the chip aisle. Willow picked out a bag of ginger snaps, while Tara got some Oreo’s. Tara picked a bag of corn chips. In the soda aisle, they agreed on a bottle of coke and a bottle of root beer.

Both girls looked at their cart of groceries. Willow did a quick tally and figured that she had more than enough money to cover the purchase. They stood in the line with all the other people who were doing their holiday shopping.

“Do you want to just split the stuff into two orders or just split the whole amount?” asked Tara.

“I’ve got it.”

“No, my parents sent me money to buy food. Let’s split it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’d feel weird if I didn’t use some of the money for what they gave it to me for.”

“Ok, let’s just put it all in as one order and we can split it, or you can give me whatever you want, as long as it isn’t more than half.”

“It’s really important to you that you don’t feel like you are taking advantage of me isn’t it.”

Willow blanched, her mind not interpreting the ‘taking advantage of’ in a monetary sense, but then realizing. “Um…it’s not that…it’s just…yeah…I guess….I’m….I’m…I’m not used to anyone wanting to…” she breathed deeply. “I am really used to being independent, I’ve been on my own even longer than since being disowned.”

“Willow, it is important that we have an equal partnership. Both of us are poor, but neither of us are destitute. We can split things in half, and it will feel equal.”

As they were having the conversation, their groceries were being checked out. Fortunately, the total was easily split, they paid, grabbed the bags and walked to Tara’s car. They put the groceries in the back and then got into the car.

“Where does your professor live?”

“That would be helpful, wouldn’t it?” Willow laughed. “Remember where we had our first date?”

“Um…no…Of course, silly.”

“Well, he lives near there. You go past the pizza restaurant, turn left and then right and you are at his house.”

“Ok, when we get to the left, tell me, ok?”

“Sure.”

Willow navigated Tara to the house. When Willow pointed out the professor’s house, Tara exclaimed, “Seriously, this place looks awesome. I was expecting a small house. This thing is huge.” Tara parked in the driveway.

“I guess. He’s got two kids and I think his wife is a lawyer or something.”

They got out of the car, Willow grabbed the keys out of her pocket and opened the front door. A large, friendly dog greeted her and ran out of the house and welcomed Tara. Tara put her backpack down and began petting the dog’s ears. “What’s her name?”

“Taffy.” WIllow went back and grabbed their bags and some of the groceries. Tara got the rest, locked her car, and followed Willow into the house. They brought everything into the kitchen. Taffy followed them in.
“Holy Cow. This is an amazing kitchen,” commented Tara putting the food on the large kitchen island. She took off her jacket and put it in the entry way, grabbing Willow’s coat as well.

She went to the refrigerator and put the cold food into it. “They stocked the fridge for us, there is a bunch of soda, a new half gallon of milk, orange juice and some turkey bacon.”

“I guess he remembered I’m Jewish.” Willow looked at the note that was on the island. “Yeah, you’re right. He said that the food was for us, and that Taffy eats at night and the food is under the sink. He left the phone number of his family’s house and said that the two guest rooms were set up for us.”

“I don’t think we’ll need both, do you,” said Tara with a vixeny smile.

“Nope, don’t think so. We’ll just strip both beds and they won’t know the difference.”

“Or we could sleep in one room one night, and the other another…”

“I guess we’ll decide day to day. Why don’t we put the stuff away and then take Taffy on a walk before it gets too cold and dark. He said in the early morning and at night, we could just let her out in the backyard, but that she really needs at least one good walk a day.”

“If the weather keeps up, I thought we could do at least two. I know my dogs love to go on walks. We could even bring her to the park and go for a hike if the weather stays the way it is supposed to.”

“You have dogs?? I didn’t even think of the weather, what is it supposed to be like?”

“Yes, two a yellow lab named Raffle, and a terrier mix named Bailey. It is supposed to be low 50’s during the day, high 30’s at night. Mostly cloudy, but there isn’t supposed to be any rain.”

“That sounds like perfect weather.”

“Yeah.” The two women picked up their backpacks and bags. Willow walked to where her professor had said the rooms were. It was a suite of rooms off the kitchen. There was one larger room with a French doors that led to the backyard, and another smaller room that looked onto the driveway. They picked the room with the French doors and put their bags on the floor. Tara walked to the bathroom that was situated between the two rooms and was amazed to see that it was huge with a large garden tub. The professor had left them several plush towels beside the bathtub and there was a basket with bath accessories.

“Will, you’ve got to see the bathroom. It is almost like my parent’s master bathroom.” She walked back it to the bedroom and put her arms around her girlfriend who was looking out the sliding doors at the BBQ pit and swing set in the backyard. “There is a bathtub big enough for two,” she whispered into the red-head’s ear.

Willow turned around and pressed her lips to the brown-haired girl’s. Their tongues battled for dominance. Tara walked them backwards until her legs hit the side of the bed, and then pulled Willow on top of her. Just then, a cold, wet nose poked at her arm.

“Ok, Taffy. Walk now, make out later. Let’s get this girl good and tired, and then she will probably leave us alone.”

“Ok,” said Tara giving the dog a stink face, but then laughing and patting her on her head.

Willow and Tara put their jackets back on, found the dog’s harness and leash, put it on the excited animal, and walked out the door. Before closing it, Willow made sure that she still had the key to the house in her pocket.

The professor’s neighborhood was tree-lined and most of the cars on the street and in the driveways were later model American and Foreign cars. There were a few BMW coupes and sports cars, as well as, several station wagons. Any thoughts of a leisurely stroll were quashed when they exited the house. Taffy was very happy to be outside and she kept them moving down the road at a quick pace. She stopped to sniff almost every mailbox which gave them a few respites from their brisk walk. They walked for a half an hour and returned to the house when the streetlights were just turning on.

Willow went into the kitchen, refilled Taffy’s water bowl and then filled her food bowl. Meanwhile, Tara walked into the living room. “Hey, Willow. This living room is so great, it’s got a big television and a fireplace. The couch looks really comfy too…”

“Is that a hint,” asked Willow as she went through the arch to the living room and sat down next to her girlfriend on the couch.

“Yeah, not to subtle eh?” asked Tara.

“Hey, we don’t need subtle. What do you want to do?”

“Well…what do you want to do?” responded Tara.

“It could be romantic to light a fire, read, watch TV, cuddle. I’m not quite sure how to light a fireplace though…our apartments or rented houses never had working ones.”

“Oh, I can do that.” Tara stood up and walked to the fireplace. She made sure that the flue was open, put some kindling and paper underneath a few logs, and lit the fire with a long match that was on top of the mantle. Once the fire had caught onto the logs, Tara returned to the couch, reached out her arm, and Willow settled under her it. The two of them watched the fire which was rich with reds, oranges, white and blues.

“It is really pretty,” commented Willow.

“Not as pretty as you,” responded Tara with a sultry voice. “I love you, Willow Rosenberg, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else in the world. I love you.” She pulled Willow onto her lap, put her hands on each side of her face, and joined their lips. Their kisses started tentatively but returned to the pattern that they had perfected over the course of the last six weeks.

Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (September 1, 2019)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dibs! Ooh declaration of love, playing house, obligatory dog, fire and snuggles. Perfect update. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:31 am 

The first shopping-trip together went well, with Willow making clear what she does or doesn't like after some prompting and them agreeing on splitting the costs equally.
Quote:
“Willow, it is important that we have an equal partnership. Both of us are poor, but neither of us are destitute. We can split things in half, and it will feel equal.”

Well spoken Tara.

Could you tell us what breed of dog Taffy is?

Quote:
Willow turned around and pressed her lips to the brown-haired girl’s. Their tongues battled for dominance. Tara walked them backwards until her legs hit the side of the bed, and then pulled Willow on top of her. Just then, a cold, wet nose poked at her arm.

Cheeky dog, interrupting Willow-Tara-kissage!

Quote:
“There is a bathtub big enough for two,” she whispered into the red-head’s ear.

I guess they will test that out soon… :wtkiss

Quote:
“I love you, Willow Rosenberg, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else in the world. I love you.”

Awww! :flower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:18 am 
5. Willowhand

Aww! That was adorbs, go Tara! and this update's really not helping my recent want to get a dog haha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:36 am 
8. Vixen

Leftindust-glad you liked it. Thanks for the commenting.

Will's Redemption: Glad you thought it was cute and Tara articulate. Thanks for the feedback.

Northernlass: Congrats on Dibs. Feedback makes me want to write.

Learning to Laugh

Chapter 26 is NC-17

Disclaimer: Usual, don't own um, just imagine different lives.

“I love you, Willow Rosenberg, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else in the world. I love you.” She pulled Willow onto her lap, put her hands on each side of her face, and joined their lips. Their kisses started tentatively but returned to the pattern that they had perfected over the course of the last six weeks. Tara then lay down onto the couch, pulling Willow on top of her. She untucked Willow’s shirt from her pants and began lightly scratching up and down Willow’s back. Willow put her thigh between Tara’s leg, and put pressure of the sensitive spot encased in Tara’s cargo pants. Tara pulled Willow tighter to her, causing the pressure to increase. She moved her leg so that it was putting pressure on the same spot. She could feel Willow grinding into her leg. Willow began unbuttoning Tara’s shirt, and then pushed the tank underneath the shirt up, exposing her lacy white bra. She pushed the bra over Tara’s breasts and took one of the rosy buds into her mouth, while pinching the other with her thumb and finger. She heard and felt Tara moan and arch her back, pushing the breast further into Willow’s mouth. Willow used her tongue to circle Tara’s areola and sensitive bud. Meanwhile, Tara’s hand snaked under Willow’s jeans and lightly cupped Willow’s butt.

Willow could feel Tara’s hands inches from her bikini clad center which was warm, wet and pulsing. Just a few inches and her hands would be touching my…my…” Willow blushed, she couldn’t even think for an appropriate moniker for her nether regions. Willow wiggled, and Tara’s hand moved up above the waistband of her underwear.

“Sorry” Tara whispered.

Willow removed her mouth from Tara’s breast, and whispered, “No. It’s fine. It just made me wiggle.”

Tara smiled, “Ok.” She joined her mouth back onto Willow’s and they continued the tongue tango. Awhile later, both of their stomachs began to rumble.

“What do you say we, make some sandwiches, watch some TV and then resume this in the bedroom,” asked Willow disengaging herself from Tara.

“Sound like a plan. Grilled Cheese, Chips and Celery & Carrot sticks?” inquired Tara.

“Oh, such a well balanced dinner. My mother would be proud, or not. She could care less what I ate. But I like the idea of a well balanced dinner,” quipped Willow.

The two girls got up off the couch. Willow made sure that the fireplace screen was firmly placed in front of the fire. Tara went into the kitchen and found a frying pan and put some butter in the pan. Willow grabbed the carrots and celery out of the fridge, found a peeler and a cutting board, and set to making the vegetable sticks.

Tara snagged the bread and cheese and made two sandwiches. She saw other sliced cheese in the fridge and figured that it was something that doesn’t last once opened, so she added several slices of the cheeses to the sandwiches. After buttering the outside of the bread, she set the sandwiches in the hot frying pan and patiently waited for each side to get golden brown. Meanwhile, Willow found some plates, put them on the kitchen table, and grabbed the bag of chips off the kitchen island where they had left them.

“What do you want to drink sweetie?” asked Willow.

“Coke please.”

“A can, or in a glass with ice.”

“Let’s’ be fancy. In a glass with ice.”

Willow grabbed a can of coke, put ice in two glasses, and filled both with the brown, bubbly liquid. As she was bringing the drinks to the table, Tara brought the two sandwiches and put one on each plate.

“You make perfect grilled cheese sandwiches. These could be in an advertisement for grilled cheese.”

“Well, thank you kind lady.” Tara did a little bow. “I am impressed by the consistency of the carrots and celery.” Tara said pointing to the plate with the carrots and celery.

“I try to be consistent.”

The girls sat down, ate their food and then cleaned up. They then went to the living room, put on the television and watched some sitcoms. They started out sitting next to each other holding hands, but eventually Willow put her head on Tara’s lap. Tara accidently lulled her to sleep rubbing her head. Tara dozed off as well. She woke up to the sound of the Star Spangled Banner and static.

Tara shook Willow’s shoulder, “Hey, Baby. It’s late. We should go to bed.”

“I love Tara,” exclaimed Willow sitting bolt upright and barely missing her girlfriend’s nose.

“You love me?”

“Willow shook the sleep out of her head. “Yes, I love you. I love you with every fiber of my being, I love you. I’ve been trying to figure out when to tell you. I didn’t want it to be all, “Oh, look at these apples, oh by the way, I love you.”

“That would have been fine. It would have made the Stop and Shop have an interesting connection for me. Just imagine how I’d feel about apples… as I said before, I love you too. We should probably go to bed. The fire is out, the TV is static.”

“Sounds good to me. We both took a nap, so we’ve got time for. She raised her eyebrows.”

Tara laughed at the silly look her girlfriend was giving her, and they walked through the kitchen and into their bedroom for the next few days.

“I should take Taffy out one more time.” Willow let the dog out of the sliding glass door near the kitchen and waited for the dog to sniff around and do what she needed to do. The black lab gratefully accepted a dog biscuit and then went to her bed, turned around a few times and lay down.

Willow went to the bedroom and saw that Tara had changed into a tee-shirt and pajama bottoms. She was sitting on a chair brushing her hair. Willow grabbed her own pajamas and went to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. Tara had moved to the bed by the time that Willow returned and was laying in the bed with the covers over her.

“Are you tired?” asked Willow.

“Not particularly,” Tara answered displaying her crooked smile and divesting herself of her tee-shirt.

“You?”

Willow swallowed, “Um…no…me…no…me…I mean I….no…” Willow couldn’t take her eyes off the creamy shoulders of her girlfriend.

“I thought I was the one who stuttered,” commented the blue eyed girl. “I figured I’d save you the work.” She motioned to her sheet covered chest.

“All with the saving of time or work…” Willow stared at Tara, shook her head, unconsciously licked her lips, peeled off her pajama top, and got into bed with Tara. She turned off the light. The moon was full and it, coupled with the streetlights around the neighborhood, provided just enough light so that they could see each other. They lay parallel to each other, each looking into the eyes of the other. Their kisses began tentatively, each girl slowly exploring the other’s mouth. Their hands explored bare chests, fondling and touching each other’s breasts and stomachs. No roommates, no dormmates, no anybody who can or will interrupt us. Yay us. Tara removed her lips from Willow’s and stated, “I am hearing the hamsters.” She put her finger on Willow’s head.

“No, no hamsters, just a quick acknowledgement that we won’t be interrupted by anything tonight. No roommate, no people in the hall, nobody.”

“That is nice.” Tara nudged Willow onto her back and began gently tracing a line from her forehead, down her nose, she touched Willow’s lips and Willow sucked the digit into her mouth, making circles with her tongue on the pad of her finger. Tara replaced the finger with her own mouth and used her damp finger to moisten one of Willow’s rosebud nipples that were standing erect and obvious in the nighttime light. Tara’s touch was enervating every nerve inside Willow’s body. She felt like electricity was surging up and down her legs, into her center, chest and breasts, up her throat and into the top of her head. She could feel a strong ache in her center and pressed her legs together trying to release some of the tension. Tara took one of Willow’s nipples into her mouth and moved her body so that her leg pushed Willow’s legs apart and replaced Willow’s clenching with her hip. Willow was sure that Tara must be aware of the heat and dampness. She wondered for a moment if she was going to cause a puddle on the sheets. Willow put her hands on Tara’s hips and raised her leg so that it was at the apex of her girlfriend’s legs. Without thinking, she found her hands going inside Tara’s pajama pants and cupping the round cheeks of her girlfriend’s ass. Willow had a moment of realizing how close she was to her girlfriend’s center of desire. She could feel warmth emanating from her girlfriend’s core, and was pretty sure that if she reached lower, the girl would not complain.

“I want to feel all of you,” moaned Tara. “I promise, I won’t…you know…but I want to feel skin, not flannel.”

“Me too. Flannel is soft, but Tara skin is softer…” Willow grabbed the waistband of Tara’s pajamas and pushed them down so that Tara could wiggle push them off with her own legs. Tara did the same, and quickly there was only air between them. This did not last long. Tara closed the distance, pulling Willow onto her and then covering them with the sheet.

“Are you warm enough?” asked Tara.

“Oh, I am plenty warm. I’m wondering if I should turn down the thermostat.

“I am pretty sure it is us generating the heat, the house is a nice temperature.”

“Oh.” Willow’s brain was feeling dead. The sensations and her love for this woman were overwhelming. She placed her leg between Tara’s and could feel the wet, brown curls against her thigh. She was pretty sure that the same sensation was occurring for Tara as well. Their lips met, their breasts pressed together, and their legs were slipping in the warm, wetness of their love; their passion. As the rubbed together and against each other, Willow felt the electricity increasing, her breath began to come in gasps, as did Tara’s. Willow’s body took on a life of her own, and she thought that she was going to explode. The urge to moan came over her and she tried to stifle it.

“We’re all alone Wil, you can make noise if you want.” Tara whispered into Willow’s ear.

Willow let out the moan that was trying to escape and she saw lights dance in front of her closed eyes. She felt more sensations, sensations that she didn’t have a name for and then she caught her breath and relaxed into Tara’s softness.

She opened her eyes and saw that Tara was smiling at her. She rolled off and lay on her side looking at Tara.

“Why are you smiling?”

“I’m happy. I love you, and I’m kinda proud that I could give you an orgasm with my leg.”

“That’s what that was?” asked Willow.

“I’m pretty sure. Lots of intense feelings, then slowly coming down to calm?”

“Yeah. Describes it well.”

“You’ve not had one before, you know when you…”

“When I what?”

“You know?” said Tara bashfully.

“Um...” Willow tried to think of when Tara would think that Willow could have had an orgasm. She knew that Willow had never been sexual with anyone. It hit her.

“Nope. The few times I tried to do that, I wondered what the big deal was. I got bored.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. As you say, the hamsters were running that wheel really fast; my observing ego was an observing critic, and I felt like I was doing something wrong. Do you do that? Can you make yourself feel that way?”

“Sometimes, when I am feeling all hot and bothered. I’ve always had a roommate, either my sister or someone at school, so it is not like I had a lot of private time to experiment, but there were times that I had my room to myself… I felt like I needed to know what I liked in order to figure out….”

“What?” Willow realized that her head was getting tired and foggy. She knew that they were having an important conversation, but her body felt like spaghetti. “Never mind, I think you broke me. I am all of a sudden exhausted. Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m good. You make me feel good. I’m tired too.” Tara yawned.

“I want to make you feel good like you just made me…” Willow yawned back.

“Willow, we’ve got a whole four days to make each other feel good. Let’s go to sleep, and when we wake up, we can decide what we want to do.”

“Ok,” said Willow, snuggling into Tara and almost immediately falling asleep.

Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (September 4, 2019)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:19 pm 

DIBS! Aww, first declarations of love, very cute. Glad to see their relationship going to the next level. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 am 

Quote:
“I love Tara,” exclaimed Willow sitting bolt upright and barely missing her girlfriend’s nose.

“You love me?”

“Willow shook the sleep out of her head. “Yes, I love you. I love you with every fiber of my being, I love you. I’ve been trying to figure out when to tell you. I didn’t want it to be all, “Oh, look at these apples, oh by the way, I love you.”

“That would have been fine. It would have made the Stop and Shop have an interesting connection for me. Just imagine how I’d feel about apples… as I said before, I love you too.

Awww, what a cute love-declaration of Willow! :kitty

Quote:
The black lab gratefully accepted a dog biscuit and then went to her bed, turned around a few times and lay down.

Thanks for the info on the breed (I love labs!). I think it's cute when dogs turn around themselves before lying down.

Quote:
The sensations and her love for this woman were overwhelming. She placed her leg between Tara’s and could feel the wet, brown curls against her thigh. She was pretty sure that the same sensation was occurring for Tara as well. Their lips met, their breasts pressed together, and their legs were slipping in the warm, wetness of their love; their passion. As the rubbed together and against each other, Willow felt the electricity increasing, her breath began to come in gasps, as did Tara’s. Willow’s body took on a life of her own, and she thought that she was going to explode. The urge to moan came over her and she tried to stifle it.

“We’re all alone Wil, you can make noise if you want.” Tara whispered into Willow’s ear.

Willow let out the moan that was trying to escape and she saw lights dance in front of her closed eyes. She felt more sensations, sensations that she didn’t have a name for and then she caught her breath and relaxed into Tara’s softness.

She opened her eyes and saw that Tara was smiling at her. She rolled off and lay on her side looking at Tara.

“Why are you smiling?”

“I’m happy. I love you, and I’m kinda proud that I could give you an orgasm with my leg.”

Yay for them taking the next step in the intimacy of their relationship!

Quote:
“Willow, we’ve got a whole four days to make each other feel good. Let’s go to sleep, and when we wake up, we can decide what we want to do.”

Very good plan!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:59 pm 
8. Vixen

mmmh-Hot-Sauce: Congrats on DIBS. Here is the next chapter. Promised on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Will's Redemption: Thanks for the feedback. It always makes me :bounce when parts that I liked are quoted by others. I hope you like this update. Yes, I like labs too. My childhood dog was a yellow lab. I am glad you liked Willow's declaration. I was struggling with how she was going to say it and this idea popped into my head.

Learning to Laugh
NC-17
Disclaimer 1: Joss owns it all, I just imagine different lives for his characters
Disclaimer 2: This section is rather explicit, you could even call it smut, so if you don't like that kind of thing, you are probably not going episodically like this story.

Part 27

Willow woke up to a ray of sunshine in her eyes. She’d thought that she’d sufficiently closed the curtains on the French Door, but there was one sliver of opening that corresponded directly with where her eyes were. It took a moment to remember where she was and the reason for her waking up completely naked with a beautiful brown-haired woman beside her. Willow wasn’t a person who was particularly comfortable with nudity. Her parents had taught her to be very modest and she could not remember the last time that she’d seen either of them in a state of undress. This was the first time she had ever slept sans clothes, and it felt both comfortable and uncomfortable. She got up and quietly fixed the curtains so that the stray sunlight would not disturb the sleeping woman. With this movement, she felt the call of nature. She knew that it made no sense, but she felt that she needed to be dressed to leave the room, so she put on her tee-shirt and pajama pants on to make the 2 foot journey to the bathroom.

Taffy must have been trained to listen for the first steps of morning, because she was sitting outside the bathroom door when Willow exited. Willow rubbed the dog’s head, walked to the kitchen and let the dog outside. Taffy appeared to enjoy running through the frost crispy grass of the backyard and seemed to get derailed by a squirrel that was jumping from tree to tree. Willow smiled at the large dog’s antics and genuinely enjoyed seeing the bliss in the animal’s movements. Willow watched the dog as she frolicked around the yard and waited until she became bored and came back to the door. Willow gave the dog a treat and began to ponder what she wanted to do. Do I want to go back to bed? Am I sleepy enough to go back to sleep? Should I make some sort of breakfast for us? She looked at the clock over the sink in the kitchen. It was only 7 am. The only Thanksgiving tradition that she had was to watch the Macy’s Parade, but that didn’t start until 9 am.

Taffy had wandered off to another part of the house. Willow yawned and decided that a little more sleep would probably be a good idea. She went back to the bedroom, slipped back into the bed, and tried to go back to sleep. As she was just drifting off, Tara moved so that her arm was touching Willow’s arm. This made the final step to sleep possible.

“Why do you have your pajama’s on?” asked a quiet voice by her ear.

“I got up to go to the bathroom and take the dog out. I would have felt weird standing at a door naked,” she answered.

“That makes sense, but I want to feel Willowskin.” Tara snaked her hand under Willow’s tee-shirt. “What time is it?”

Willow looked at the clock and saw that it was a few minutes before nine. “Sweetie, would you mind if I put on the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. I love watching the Broadway shows and looking at the big balloons.

“No. That would be great. My mom and I used to try to take a break in the Thanksgiving preparations to watch the parade.”

Willow got up and turned on the television, then returned to the bed. She watched as Tara exited the bed, slowly walked past Willow, and then exited the room to the bathroom. Naked Tara, Parade Hum…not sure that the parade is going to win this year. Tara returned to the room. Willow was pretty sure that Tara was doing her best to look irresistible, as she once again slowly walked past Willow and slipped back into bed.

“Either I am underdressed or you are overdressed,” commented the blue-eyed girl.

“I am pretty sure that it’s me overdressed, but I am sure that I can’t watch the parade naked.”

“Why not?”

“Um, honestly…I don’t know…it’s just that I’ve never…I usually don’t….I always…I’m not used to being anywhere other than the bathroom naked,” exclaimed Willow. “Up until this morning, I’ve always worn pajamas in bed. Haven’t you?”

“Well, as I’ve said, I am used to sharing a room, so not much with the naked sleeping. But when I have a room too myself, I’ve enjoyed sleeping in the nude. I like the sensuous feeling of the sheets on my body. It makes me feel kind of wanton.”

“I don’t think that I’ve ever felt wanton.”

“I hope to remedy that soon,” responded Tara in a sultry tone.

Willow began to blush at the suggestiveness of her girlfriend’s tone. She also realized that she felt very nervous and slightly uncomfortable. She couldn’t make eye contact with Tara.

“Are you ok?” asked Tara, trying to have blue eyes meet green.

“I don’t know. All of a sudden I am feeling really nervous and scared.”

“Of what?” asked Tara.

“I don’t know. I guess the feeling of vulnerability that comes with thinking about being naked.”

“You are feeling vulnerable?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry. We had such a good early morning and were all with the touching and nakedness and sleeping and then I woke up and I felt kinda scared and just wanted to put on my clothes.”

“It’s ok sweetie. If you wanted to get dressed, you should get dressed.” As she said this, Tara grabbed her tee-shirt and pants and put them on. So, is it just parade watching that requires clothes, or all television watching?”

“You are making fun of me.” Willow pouted.

“No, I’m not, I’m just trying to get the rules.”

“I feel stupid.”

“You are not stupid, you are probably the smartest people that I know, and I appreciate you being honest about what makes you comfortable or uncomfortable.” Tara reached out her arm so that Willow could snuggle into her shoulder.

After about an hour of watching the parade and singing along with several of the shows and performances, their stomachs began to rumble. At a commercial, they went to the living room, put on the TV and then went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Because they both wanted to watch the parade, they decided on peanut butter and jelly for breakfast. They each made a sandwich for themselves, poured themselves glasses of milk and went to continue to watch the parade. Taffy found the smell of the sandwiches intriguing, and she ended up trying to put her nose between the two girls who were sitting on the couch.

“I think someone wants our attention,” commented Tara.

“Maybe we should take her on a walk after the parade?”

“Definitely.”
“What do you want to do now?” asked Tara as they came in from Taffy’s long walk and began removing the dog’s harness and leash and refill her water bowl. “When do you want to have our Thanksgiving meal?”

Willow took Tara’s coat and brought it to the foyer. She returned to the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools adjacent to the kitchen island. “Maybe dinner time…how long should it take for the turkey thighs to cook?”

“I don’t know, I know that we just have to cook them until the juices run clear. Probably about an hour. The rest of the food, except the pie will take less than that. We could put the pie in with the turkey and just let it keep cooking while we are having dinner,” answered Tara from the other side of the kitchen island.

“Sounds like you are trying to organize the time. Did you have an idea of something to do?” asked Willow.

Tara walked around the island and sat down next to Willow. She said quietly, “Well, I was sort of thinking that we could warm up by taking a bath together and then maybe a little cuddling.”

“Hum, that sounds like a good idea. I did get awfully cold on our walk…” responded Willow.

“I’ll go start the bath, do you want a bubble bath or just bath salts. I saw both in the basket.”

“Which ever you want sweetheart, the only important thing that I want in the bath is you.” Willow said to the exiting woman.

Tara smiled, and walked toward the bathroom. Willow could hear the water running, when she heard it stop, she walked into the bathroom. Tara was already in the tub, her body hidden by bubbles. Willow felt self-conscious. She took off her clothes slowly, enjoying watching Tara’s eyes get heavily lidded and her pupils becoming clearer than the blue of her irises as she watched Willow disrobe.

Willow lowered herself into the tub opposite of Tara. She smiled as the warm water heated up her bones that had become cold during the walk. Looking at Tara made more than her bones become warm. She returned the smile that was emanating from the blue-eyed girl.

“Hi,” said Willow in a squeakier tone than she had planned.

“Hi,” said Tara in a sultry voice as her left upper lip moved to her signature smile. “You ok? You kind of squeaked.”

“Okay Dokey, I am fine, fine as can be, that is me, fine as can be,” babbled Willow.

“Come over here.” Tara gestured to the area between her legs.

Willow moved over so that she was facing Tara. Tara turned her around and encouraged her to lean her back against her front. Willow could feel the softness of Tara’s breasts on her back, and a slight tickling where her butt was against Tara’s mons. Willow took several deep breaths and tried to relax against her girlfriend. Just don’t think about what this is most likely going to lead to. You are ready, you are willing, and it will be a Thanksgiving to remember. Chill Rosenberg. . Tara kissed Willow’s neck and shoulders, moving each hand to cup the complimentary breast and poking out nipple. Tara sucked on Willow’s neck, giving extra attention to the pulse point. who knew all the places that your neck and shoulders are connected to? I am feeling really aroused. Tara whispered “shh” into Willow’s ear, and took the lobe into her mouth. She played with the flesh using her tongue and lips to squeeze and tease the erogenous zone. Tara crossed her legs over Willow’s, pulling the slightly smaller girl tighter into her chest and torso. Willow could feel soft flesh that seemed to be warmer than the bath and very slippery. Willow pressed herself against this skin while gently rubbing the legs that were encircling her torso.

They stayed that way for a while until most of the bubbles disappeared and the water was getting tepid. Willow said, “I think it is time to move this to the bedroom, ok?”

“Definitely,” Tara responded with a low voice.

Tara loosened her grip on Willow allowing her to get out of the tub and get a towel. As Tara stood, Willow took another towel and wrapped Tara in it. They had both left their hair up, so they had no need for additional towels. Tara took Willow’s hand and led her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Willow wasn’t sure when Tara had done it, but she’d made the bed and turned it down so that they could easily get in. Tara sat down on the bed and gestured for Willow to sit beside her.

“Willow. I don’t want you to feel any pressure to agree or to do anything that you don’t want to do; however, I would really like to make love with you. If you are not ready, I will wait for as long as it takes, but I want you to know I am ready.”

Willow looked into the blue orbs and she could see the love emanating from them. I had no idea that you could love someone so much and want to share all of yourself with them. “Tara, I don’t feel any pressure. I too want to make love with you. I love you and I want to show you it in many ways. I love you.” Willow brought her mouth to Tara’s. She nibbled Tara’s lower lip requesting entrance and her tongue was quickly sucked into Tara’s mouth. They fell onto the bed. Their towels became a hinderance and were thrown to the floor. They both wanted to just feel the other’s body as close as was possible. They continued to kiss. It was clear that they both were reaching for whatever skin was closest. Tara found herself once again with Willow’s butt in her hands, while Willows were moving up and down Tara’s sides, stopping at the side of the soft mounds and trying to find the perky nubs between the two of them. I want to have more than one mouth. I want to be kissing Tara’s mouth, and sucking on her breasts and discovering her entire body. I don’t know what I am doing? An I doing it right? Is Tara feeling good? What if I’m not good at having sex or making love, or whatever you want to call it.

It seemed that Tara could tell that Willow’s brain had come back ‘on-line’ from the lack of spontaneous touch and a change in breathing that did not signal arousal. She rolled Willow off her chest and onto her side. She looked at the green orbs that were moving around frantically.

“What is going on?” she asked.

Willow felt very embarrassed that her brain had gotten in the way again. “I’m just scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“Scared that I won’t make you feel good, scared that I won’t be a good lover? What if I suck at sex.”

Tara couldn’t avoid catching the double entendre and said “That would be fine, I’m sure it feels good.…” she laughed but was greeted by continuing frantic green eyes that met hers and then looked down.

“Willow,” said Tara as she gently lifted Willow’s chin so that the emerald orbs were looking at her. “You already make me feel good. I am pretty sure that if you just trust your body and listen to me and mine, there is no way you can, as you say, suck at sex.” Tara’s left lip curled up and she smiled broadly.

Willow finally caught the double meaning, blushed and hid her head. “But what if you discover that you like being with guys better than me.”

“Um…Willow…I totally know that I like making out with you WAY more than I ever liked making out with a guy. I think that you are imagining that I have more experience than I do. I’ve been felt up a few times and pleasured a boyfriend in several ways.” She made a slightly disgusted face, “but nobody has ever pleasured me in that special way, nor have I had an orgasm with anyone but myself.” Tara now couldn’t keep eye contact, she rolled onto her back, so they were both staring at the ceiling, their hands entwined. “I really wish that I didn’t have these experiences. I don’t regret things that I have done, but if I’d know how much I would want to have my first experience with you, I’d refrained. I wish it was the first time for both of us experiencing everything. I am positive that this is going to be way different than anything I have ever done. I’ve never made love with someone. You are my first, and if it helps, I am kind of nervous too. It’s not like I’ve made love to a girl before. I just have ideas from what I’ve read.”

“We are overthinking this aren’t we?” said Willow. “Sex is supposed to be natural. Love is supposed to be expressed in a myriad of ways. I suspect if we trust our bodies, things will go fine.”

“I suspect so. But my girlfriend has a hard time trusting her body. Her mind runs the ship.”

“I should meet your girlfriend some time, it sounds like we have a lot in common.”

“Yeah, she’s pretty special. I love her.”

“I bet she loves you too.”

“Yeah, and we sure are discovering ways to show it.” Tara leaned over and joined her lips to Willow’s. She took one hand and started to touch Willow’s breast, making a point to avoid the sensitive nub. Willow arched her back and wiggled trying to find some Tara skin to touch.

“Relax, lover.” Tara whispered in her ear. “I am sure that we will learn how to do this simultaneously, but right now, why don’t we take turns. It is my turn now.” Tara took one of her fingers and tenderly traced from Willow’s throat to the top of the russet curls. Tara took Willow’s breast into her mouth and began sucking, playing with the pert nipple in a manner similar to what she often did with Willow’s tongue. Willow’s back arched again as her fingers made the trek between her belly button and mons. Willow willed herself to feel not think. The sensations that were emanating from her nether-regions was overpowering. She felt that if Tara did not touch them and relieve some of the pressure that she would literally explode.

“Please.”

“Please, what?” asked Tara.

“Please touch me with your fingers.”

Tara brought her fingers to the slit and parted it. She felt soft, moist skin and saw that goosebumps were covering Willow’s chest and her nipples were standing at attention. Tara moved her fingers around the wetness and found the bundle of nerves that made Willow wiggle and arch more. Tara’s fingers found Willow’s entrance and she began slowly putting one finger inside. Not too far from the opening, she felt a slight barrier. Tara knew what this was, and that it would require towels. She moved away, causing Willow’s eyes to fly open and look with surprise.

“I’ll be right back, there is just some preparation that we need.” Tara went into the linen closet that she had discovered adjacent to the bathroom and grabbed two lush, black towels. When she returned, it was clear that Willow’s brain was questioning what was going on.

Willow looked at Tara in a questioning manner am I so wet that she’s afraid that I am going to ruin the sheets. Maybe something is wrong with me… and Tara gestured for Willow to pull her hips up. Willow did so, and Tara placed the two towels underneath her butt.

“Why?” asked Willow.

Tara lay on her side, beside Willow. “Don’t be worried. We’ve been talking about you being a virgin, and it is definitely true. Your hymen is still intact. If you want me to put my fingers in you, it will most likely tear, and thus bleed, hence the towels, and it may hurt for a second. We don’t have to do it though.”

“I want your fingers inside me. What you were doing felt so good.”

“I’m glad. It felt really good to me too. You are so soft.”

Willow blushed and said, “Thanks.”

They started to kiss again. Willow placed her leg between Tara’s legs and Tara did the same. They just allowed their bodies to run the show and to do what felt good for themselves and from noises and breathing from the other. Tara could hear Willow’s breath begin to hitch similarly from the hours before, she rolled off Willow and began touching the warm, soft folds, separating the outer lips and touching the inner. She moved her thumb to the nerve bundle while slowly entering Willow with her pointer finger. Willow was arching her back and if felt to Tara as though the channel was trying to pull her finger in, she exerted a little bit of pressure and felt the skin give in and her finger go farther into the warm tunnel. Willow gave a small gasp, but then was moving in a way that pulled Tara’s finger into her deeper. Tara felt her finger hit the end and gently pulled out some and tried to feel for the spongy spot beneath Willow’s clit. Willow’s walls were clenched around Tara’s finger, while Tara continued to circle the outer nub with her thumb.

Tara could tell that Willow was getting close to an orgasm by her breathing changing and her body getting tense. She circled Willow’s clit harder while the girl arched her back and began moaning, “Oh, my goddess, oh…., I’m going to explode, that feels so good…you can use another finger if you want….Tara added a second finger and began pumping it in and out in time with Willow’s contractions. Willow began calling to the goddess again and with one final thrust, she tumbled over into the orgasm which lasted much longer than the one before. When she was able to think again, she thought bet she's really proud of herself now. As Willow came back to earth and fell onto the bed, she realized that it felt like the most natural thing to have Tara inside of her. It was like a void that she didn’t really know she had was finally full. Willow sighed a little when Tara pulled her fingers out, looked at the fluid, and wiped her fingers on the towel.

“It doesn’t seem like you bled too much, but better safe than sorry. I can imagine a towel underneath can be a good idea for many reasons.”

“Was it gross?” asked Willow.

“What? No. You felt really good.”

Willow felt embarrassed and tucked her chin, but then looked at her girlfriend, kissed her on the mouth, and said, “Thank you for being my first. I love you.”

“I love you too,” replied Tara kissing Willow back.

Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (September 8, 2019)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:46 pm 
5. Willowhand

Aww that was super sweet! Perfectly done.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 pm 

Tried to leave you feedback the other day when you posted but couldn't log in. Anyhoo ... this was a lovely update. Willow's internal monologue was quite endearing.
Quote:
I had no idea that you could love someone so much and want to share all of yourself with them.
Glad she's finally overcome the hurdles holding her back and that they have reached the intimacy level of their relationship.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:28 am 

Quote:
This section is rather explicit, you could even call it smut, so if you don't like that kind of thing, you are probably not going episodically like this story.

I do like good smut and your's is wonderfully written! :bow I'm looking forward to Willow experiencing how wonderful it feels to bring your lover to an orgasm (and thus experiencing she doesn't "suck" at making love).

Quote:
“It’s ok sweetie. If you wanted to get dressed, you should get dressed.” As she said this, Tara grabbed her tee-shirt and pants and put them on. So, is it just parade watching that requires clothes, or all television watching?”

“You are making fun of me.” Willow pouted.

“No, I’m not, I’m just trying to get the rules.”

“I feel stupid.”

“You are not stupid, you are probably the smartest people that I know, and I appreciate you being honest about what makes you comfortable or uncomfortable.” Tara reached out her arm so that Willow could snuggle into her shoulder.

Tara is right. It shows how far they've come already in their relationship that Willow dares to tell Tara of her insecurities even if she feels "stupid" because of them.

Quote:
“Willow. I don’t want you to feel any pressure to agree or to do anything that you don’t want to do; however, I would really like to make love with you. If you are not ready, I will wait for as long as it takes, but I want you to know I am ready.”

Willow looked into the blue orbs and she could see the love emanating from them. I had no idea that you could love someone so much and want to share all of yourself with them. “Tara, I don’t feel any pressure. I too want to make love with you. I love you and I want to show you it in many ways. I love you.”

Quote:
“Thank you for being my first. I love you.”

“I love you too,” replied Tara kissing Willow back.

:flower Perfect!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:07 pm 
8. Vixen

Will's Redemption: I am glad that you like the story and that my smut is :bow worthy. This is just a little finishing piece. The board was down, so I couldn't do my Wed post. Thanks for reading and commenting.

mmmh-Hot-Sauce: : Glad you liked that line. It was time to get the intimacy going. :blush Thanks for commenting.

leftindust: I am glad that you liked it. Hope you like this bit too. Thanks for commenting.

Learning to Laugh
NC-17
Usual Disclaimers. Feedback please. :sigh
Part 28

It took Willow several minutes to get her body not to be a tangle of noodles. She didn’t think she’d every felt so relaxed and excited at the same time. As she re-acquired the ability to move her arms and legs, she became very aware of the beautiful, naked body in front of her and how much she wanted to share the sensations that she had just experienced. Tara still had a self-satisfied grin on her face and was gazing at Willow with what could only be described as love in her eyes.

“I am assuming that you don’t need the towel?” said Willow, trying to figure out a way to kind of talk about the issue with her girlfriend.

“Um…no…many years of horseback riding made that particular body part disappear.”

“You ride horses?”

“Yeah, I have one actually.”

“You have a horse? You have an arm biting animal at your house?”

“Yeah, why so surprised, but no arm biting. She’s a nice horse.”

“I had a bad experience when I was little with a pony that tried to eat my arm.”

“I have never met a horse or a pony that ate little kid’s arm…are you sure that is what happened?”

“I had an apple in my hand, and I was showing it to my parents, and this pony took my whole arm into its mouth.”

“Did it actually bite you?”

“No, but my arm was in its mouth.”

“It probably thought that the apple was for it and was just trying to get it.”

“I don’t know what it thought. But I’ve been afraid of horses and ponies since then.”

“I’m afraid of spiders.”

“But spiders are so interesting. They create webs and eat flies. Spiders are really important to the ecosystem.”

“I hate them, they are creepy with their eight legs and their webs that get in my hair when I go outside.”

“Well, you protect me from horses and ponies, and I’ll protect you from spiders, deal?”

“Definitely. Just thinking about spiders makes my skin crawl.” Tara began to move nervously.

Willow put her arm around Tara, “It’s ok. Big, Bad, Butch Willow will protect my girlfriend from spiders.”

“You know that none of those monikers fit you right?” asked Tara. “You are petite, elfin almost, you are most definitely a good person, and I don’t think you are all that butch. You aren’t fem. But I’d say you are more androgynous than butch.”

“Hey, how do you know about androgyny?”

“You mentioned it a while ago. I looked it up so that I could have a knowledgeable conversation with you if it ever came up again.”

“That is so sweet.” Willow leaned over and began to kiss Tara. This started their engines revving again.

Willow knew that the ball was in her court now. Tara had made her feel REALLY good, and she wanted to return the favor. Her inner critic and observing ego began sending negative comments to her cerebral cortex. You will never be able to make her feel that good. You have no idea what you are doing. You are going to be a big disappointment. “shut the fuck up,” muttered Willow.

“Huh,” exclaimed Tara, who hadn’t been saying anything.

“Oh, not you sweetie. I was talking to my brain. I didn’t mean it to be aloud. I’d never say that to you.”

“You shouldn’t say it to yourself either. Treat yourself with gentleness, acceptance…”

“My brain was telling me that I am going to be a failure of a lover and that you are going to be disappointed in me.”

“Tell your brain to shut the fuck up,” said Tara laughing and taking Willow’s mouth into her own.

Their tongues began the familiar tango, and Willow felt like she wanted to touch Tara all over. Willow removed her mouth from Tara’s and began sprinkling little kisses down her chin, to her neck, to the crease between Tara’s breasts. Willow began to nuzzle the two soft mounds. This has got to be one of my favorite places. My cheek on her soft breast. I am most definitely a breast gal.

Willow noted that Tara’s nipples were puckered and erect. She took one into her mouth, while palming the other, feeling the hard nub against her hand. Tara began to move in reaction to Willow’s mouth and hand. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. Her breathing was coming in puffs. Willow slowly began to move one of her hands down Tara’s torso. Tara had her legs tightly closed. Willow nudged them with her hand and Tara opened her legs, one of them straight and one bent at the knee and opening her center to be explored. Willow gently touched the wet curls at the apex of her girlfriend’s legs. She moved her hand down, finding the nub of flesh that made Tara arch her back and make little noises. Willow moved down to the wet slit, gathering moisture to lubricate the sensitive nub. Tara said, “Yes….Yes…” as Willow’s fingers gently opened Tara’s lips and found the soft, wet channel.

Willow entered Tara with one finger, the walls undulated around her finger. Wow, this feels really amazing, kinda like a mouth, but different, warmer. Tara moaned, “another one…please.” Willow acquiesced to the request and added another finger. Tara rocked her hips so that Willow’s hand went in and out of her. Willow took one of Tara’s breasts into her mouth as she met the rhythm that Tara was creating. Tara’s breath became more ragged and she began saying, “yes…yes…oh…yes….oh my….oh…..” Willow could feel the channel grabbing at her fingers. She used her thumb to touch Tara’s clit while she licked and sucked Tara’s breasts. Tara grabbed onto the sheets and thrust her hips up, “oh my….oh…..” Willow’s thrusting took Tara over the edge, she screamed “I love you Willow,” as she climaxed and then slowly came down from the high. Willow left her fingers inside Tara. She felt as though that was where she belonged. Tara rolled over, extricating Willow’s fingers. After about a minute, she opened her eyes and saw Willow gazing at her. “That was amazing Willow. You are amazing. You make me feel amazing. Thank you.”

“You are definitely welcome.”

Last edited by taranwillow4ever on Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (September 12, 2019)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:55 pm 
5. Willowhand

Woo, go Willow! Haha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great couple of updates. Just the right amount of Willow's inner monologue!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:21 pm 
8. Vixen

Northernlass: I am glad that you thought that it was the right amount of inner dialogue. I try to balance it out.
Leftindust: I am glad you liked it.

Disclaimer: Joss owns everything. I just imagine different lives for our girls. Sorry if this episode sounds like a cooking class. I know where I want to go, and what is going to happen, but I am not having as much time as I want to write right now. I am trying to stick to the Sunday/Wednesday schedule, but it may be Monday/Thursday this week. The potatoes are a homage to my mother, who always cooked them the way I described. Just thinking about Thanksgiving makes me miss her even more and wish that I had one more time to cook with her. :ashamed

Learning to Laugh
PG-13
Part 29: Thanksgiving

“How do you feel about peeling the potatoes and apples?” Tara asked Willow.

“Sounds like a job that is up my alley. Have you seen a peeler.”

Tara walked beside Willow and grabbed the potato peeler that was in a container right next to her. “Here sweetie, you’ve never peeled a potato in your life, have you?”

“No, but how hard can it be?” asked Willow.

“It isn’t that hard but let me show you.” Tara picked up the peeler and showed Willow how to peel both the potato and the apples. “Be careful, the blades are really sharp. I’ve peeled my finger multiple times. You’ve got to pay attention”.

“No hurting the fingers,” commented Willow giving a vixeny smile to her girlfriend. My lover

Tara went to the professor’s spice cabinet and started grabbing spices to season the turkey legs and pie. She grabbed sage, rosemary, and garlic. She found a both a roasting and a pie pan beside the stove and added oil to the roasting pan. She placed the thighs on the pan and liberally seasoned them. She placed the pan into the oven and set a timer for an hour. She put one of the pie crusts onto the pie pan and put tabs of better on it. Tara then grabbed another peeler, peeled a carrot and cut it in pieces and added the cut up carrot to the potatoes. She then started peeling apples with Willow. Once Willow was finished with the potatoes, Tara asked her to cut them into equal pieces and then put them in a pot with water. Willow returned to peeling apples and soon they had a full bowl of apples. Tara showed Willow how to cut the apples so that all of the ‘good’ parts were utilized but none of ‘bad’ parts. Willow set to slicing the apples while Tara took the sliced apples and added them on top of the pie crust liberally adding a cinnamon and allspice sugar mixture to each layer of apples.

“You are really good at making consistent slices,” commented Tara.

“Thanks, I try.”

Tara added all the apples, but more butter in the pie and topped it with the second pie crust. She carved W & T on the top of the pie. She then put the pie into the over, noting that the timer said 30 minutes”.

Tara turned the heat on under the potatoes and started snapping the green beans. Willow washed the cutting board and put it back where they had found it.

“Can you fill a medium pot with about an inch of water and put it on the stove under medium heat?” Tara asked Willow.

“Sure,” Willow found a pot, made sure that it met Tara’s specifications, added water and turned on the heat under the water. When this water was boiling, Tara grabbed a metal strainer, put the green beans in it, then placed it above the boiling water and put a lid on it.

“Do you like your green beans crunchy or soft?” Tara asked Willow.

“Somewhere in the middle?”

“Ok. Can you watch the green beans and if there isn’t any steam coming out, add some more water?”

“Okay.” Willow sat down on a stool and began to stare at the pot.

“You don’t have to watch that closely. Just make sure the pot doesn’t boil out.”

“If I start doing something else, I’ll probably forget. I’m a one cooking thing at a time girl.”

“Ok, while you watch the green beans, stick a fork in the potatoes every few minutes and tell me when they are soft. I am going to set the table.” Tara went to the cabinet and found plates, to the drawer and got silverware, and grabbed paper towels as napkins. She set the table. She then went to their bedroom and got a Tall glass candle from her luggage and placed it in the middle of the table and lit it. It provided vanilla smell.

Willow was continuing to actively monitor the green beans and the potatoes. Tara opened the oven and stuck a fork in the thighs. The juice was not clear. She closed the door and stood behind Willow and put her arms around the girl. “It smells like Thanksgiving,” she murmured into her ear.

“I’ll take your word for it. I’ve never been part of cooking any kind of Thanksgiving meal before.”

“Seriously, never?”

“Nope. My mom isn’t really a good cook, she either caters, goes to a restaurant, or gets an invitation from someone else. We’ve never had Thanksgiving at our house.”

“We used to have it every year at our house when we were little, because we were the biggest family. My mom said that they are going to Uncle Giles and Aunt Jenny’s house this year. They only have two kids, one in college who isn’t coming home and one who I think is in Jr. High. Uncle Giles is my mom’s brother.”

“Does your mom have any other siblings?”

“Yeah, she’s one of three. She’s in the middle. Uncle Giles is a few years older, and Aunt Bell is younger. Aunt Bell isn’t married and doesn’t have any children.”

“Do you think she is family?” asked Willow.

“Huh, yeah, she is my family.”

“No, I mean FAMILY, like gay?”

“I don’t think so. She’s brought boyfriends with her to holidays, never a girlfriend.”

“Oh.”

“You wanted my aunt to be gay?”

“No…It just is cool to meet older gay people. It gives me hope that there is a future.”

“I guess I understand that perspective. I think I am the only gay person in my family.”

“I am too. But my family is really small. Both my parents were only children and their parents died before I was born. I think that is some of the reason that they are so conservative. They haven’t had to deal with differences in their own family. Both of my grandparents were Conservative Jews from the East Coast. Not a lot of diversity or acceptance of diversity.”

“It is really hard on you that your family disowned you?”

“Ya think?” said Willow rather bitterly. She saw the taller girl’s reaction, and leaned back into her, “I’m sorry. It’s a touchy subject. Especially around this time of year.”

“I can’t imagine. Your life has been so different from mine. I can’t imagine going more than a week without talking to my mom. You’ve gone over a year.”

“I really don’t miss talking to my mom. I was always closer to my Dad. It’s his distance that hurts the most. He sent me a birthday card with a cashier’s check. Money, that was always how they showed their love.”

“That sucks.” Tara gave Willow a hug.

“Uh huh.” Willow shook her head, “Let’s focus on this delicious meal.” Willow stuck a fork in the potatoes, and it came out easily. “I think these are done.”

Tara stuck a fork in again, and said, “Yup.” She took the potatoes off the burner and lifted the top off the green bean top. The green beans were bright green. Tara used a set of tongs to grab one green bean, went to the sink and put it under the water, and then broke it in half. “Try this.” She fed half of the green bean to Willow while eating the other half.

“Perfect,” stated Willow.

“Yeah, it is good.”

Tara grabbed the metal strainer off the pot and placed it on the counter. She took the potatoes, drained off the water and put a big pad of butter in it. She asked Willow to stir the potatoes around so that the butter melted. Meanwhile, she grabbed some milk out of the refrigerator and put a splash into the potatoes. She grabbed a potato masher out of the utensil drawer and began mashing the potatoes. As she mashed, she added more milk until the potatoes were thoroughly mashed.

“Tara?” asked Willow.

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course.”

“What’s up with the carrot? It makes weird orange flakes in the potato.”

“My mom always did that, so I always do. I guess I’ll have to ask her why she does it.”

“Ok. Just wondering. I’d never seen carrot in any mashed potato that I’d ever eaten before.”

“I guess it is a Maclay thing.”

Tara put the potatoes and green beans in bowls and placed them trivets on the dining room table. She then checked the turkey thighs. The juices ran clear, and she took them out of the oven.

“I think that we are supposed to let the turkey rest.”

“The turkey is tired?” asked Willow with a silly tone.

“I guess. My mom usually let the turkey rest about a half hour, but if we wait that long, everything else will be cold, so let’s just do five minutes.

“Ok,” sounds good.

“What should we do for five minutes?”

“Well, we haven’t kissed for the last hour, so we could make up for that.” Willow pushed Tara against the Island and joined her lips to Tara’s. Tara parted her mouth allowing Willow’s tongue to gain entrance, and Willow explored every nook and cranny of Tara’s mouth with the muscle. Tara put her arms around Willow’s back and pulled her into her body, moving her so that her jean clad center was placed onto her thigh and her own center was placed on Willow’s leg. The two kissed and ground themselves into the other. They were pulled apart by the timer going off on the stove.

“I guess that is our cue,” said Tara.

“I guess. Let’s eat…dinner, clean up and finish the pie, take Taffy for a walk and feed her, and then we can go back to ‘hanging out’.”

“Sounds great, just one other thing I gotta do is call my parents.”

“Ok, we’ll add that to the plan,” stated Willow.

Tara grabbed the plates, put a turkey thigh on each plate and then they both sat down for dinner.

“We should say some sort of grace or something shouldn’t we?”

“We usually thanked the Goddess for her benevolence and said something that we were thankful for.”

“Ok, thank you Goddess for your food and thank you for helping me find love by meeting Tara.”

“That was what I was going to say,” Tara lightly tapped Willow.

“You are thankful you met yourself?”

“I am thankful for meeting Willow and thankful to the Goddess for providing us nourishment for our bodies and souls.”

“Amen”

“Ahwoman.”

The two girls dug into their Thanksgiving meal.

Last edited by taranwillow4ever on Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (September 16, 2019)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:55 am 
3. Flaming O

Dibs! I like that just because they have slept together you haven't gone down the 'lots of sex ' route to the detriment of building the story and relationship. By cooking dinner together they are creating their own traditions and memories and Willow is experiencing a different and special Thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am 

Great update. I have to agree with NotherLass, it's refreshing to see that you decided to take a different approach for the girls after their first time sleeping together. You've depicted characters that are looking to connect and build up their relationship on more than just sex. Looking forward to the next update.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 pm 
8. Vixen

Thanks for the feedback mmmh-hot-sauce and Northernlass. I am remiss in updating today. I am glad that you like that it's not all sex, but hey they are young adults and you know once you start it can be hard to stop...there will be a good amount of both smut and relationship building. I will aim to have a new update by Sunday.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:01 am 
5. Willowhand

Glad the boards are working, loving this story, wish I had more commentary to add haha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:59 am 

Quote:
“Well, you protect me from horses and ponies, and I’ll protect you from spiders, deal?”

:laugh How cute! But Willow, you forgot the frogs in your mutual protection clause... :wink

Quote:
Her inner critic and observing ego began sending negative comments to her cerebral cortex. You will never be able to make her feel that good. You have no idea what you are doing. You are going to be a big disappointment. “shut the fuck up,” muttered Willow.

“Huh,” exclaimed Tara, who hadn’t been saying anything.

“Oh, not you sweetie. I was talking to my brain. I didn’t mean it to be aloud. I’d never say that to you.”

“You shouldn’t say it to yourself either. Treat yourself with gentleness, acceptance…”

“My brain was telling me that I am going to be a failure of a lover and that you are going to be disappointed in me.”

“Tell your brain to shut the fuck up,” said Tara laughing and taking Willow’s mouth into her own.

Another funny exchange I loved. Yay that Willow proved her stupid brain she can make Tara feel as wonderful as Tara did to her.

Reading about them cooking made my mouth water.

I'm happy that we'll meet Giles and Jenny at the christmas festivities in the Maclay-home too. I hope Willow won't be overwhelmed by the big family she will encounter (Tara's parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins...there might be around 20 people there, right?).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:06 pm 
8. Vixen

Will's Redemption: It makes me very happy when readers like the little jokes I put in. Thanks. I am glad that my the food description made your mouth water. There are going to be a lot of people at the Maclay house. But I am sure that Willow will be able to handle it. My Maclays are warm, welcoming people.

Here is the promised update. It is short, but it's got a little of both things I promise. I have gotten in over my head trying to write three stories simultaneously, but plan to update this one at least weekly. Thanks to everyone who reads.

Learning to Laugh
This episode NC17
Joss and Mutant Enemy own everything, I just imagine different lives for the characters.

Part 30

“This was the best apple pie I have ever tasted!” said Willow as she cut herself another slice.

“There is something about homemade pie that makes it much better than store bought,” replied Tara.

“It must be the love and care.” Willow gazed into the blue eyes of her girlfriend.

“Yeah, probably.” Tara returned the gaze. “What else do you want to do today?”

“Well, Taffy took me for a really good run. I am not sure what got into her. Maybe it was the smell of all the turkey in the air. I want to take a shower and change back into more comfortable clothes. You?”

“I still gotta call my parents and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving, they should be done with supper by now.”

“So why don’t you do that while I shower and then we could see if something good is on TV or play the video game?”

“I’ve been surprised that you’ve held out this long. I knew you were excited to try the system out.”

“Well, I had better and more important things to do…” Willow smiled at Tara who blushed.

After Willow showered, she went into the bedroom and sat down on the bed and began to comb out her hair.

“You want me to do that?” asked Tara as she entered the bedroom.

“Sure.” Willow handed her the comb.

“How was your family?”

“They were good. It sounds like it was a really small get together this year. None of the college kids came home, so it was my parents, my aunt and uncle, my sister, and two of my cousins who are married and have little kids. My sister said that she’d been the built in babysitter and she wished I’d come home so it hadn’t fallen on her.

“She doesn’t like little kids?”

“She says they are ok, but she knows that I really like them.”

“You really like little kids?”

“Yeah. I’ve made a lot of my money babysitting. Little kids seem to like me a lot.”

“What is not to like…” Willow pivoted on the bed and straddled Tara, sitting on her lap with her legs around her body. Their mouths met and Willow began exploring for the 100th time Tara’s mouth with her tongue.

Tara pulled her closer and continued the kiss. Both jockeying for position of explorer or the one being explored. When they separated for the requisite oxygen break, Tara said, “No fair, you brushed your teeth. I am sure I have turkey and pie breath.”

“You smell and taste as good as usual. I just always brush my teeth after I take a shower. It’s a habit.”

“Well, you taste minty fresh with a hint of Willow.”

“Is that a good taste?”

“The best. I want to change into my pajamas too. Why don’t you go start playing the video game, I’ll jump in the shower, and join you in a few. You can figure out the game and then teach me to play.”

“Ok. Don’t be gone long.”

“You use this little toggle to move him forward and you press this button to make him jump. When he hits the boxes, coins come out. The purpose of the game is to get a lot of coins, not die, and to ultimately save the princess; but that is at the end of the game.”

“I think I will just watch you for now, ok?” I found some magazines that I’ve wanted to read. I’ll do that while you play.

Tara curled up on the couch beside Willow and began reading. It seemed to Willow that the electronic sounds of the game were getting in the way of Tara’s concentration, and she moved closer and closer eventually putting her head on Willow’s lap.

Willow looked down at the blue-eyed girl on her lap and quickly determined that there were more enjoyable things to do than video games. “Hey, is it too early to go to bed?”

“I don’t think it is ever to early to go to bed.” Tara said in a sultry voice.

“Gotcha. I’ll let Taffy out and meet you there, Ok?”

“Definitely.” Tara got up and walked out of the room. Willow could swear that she was purposely swinging her hips in a provocative manner. not that it takes any sway to get me all hot and bothered.

After she took Taffy out and gave her a dog treat, Willow went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and walked into the bedroom. She wasn’t prepared for the scene before her. There were several lit candles and Tara was in the bed, her naked shoulders and head the only things not covered by the covers. The sight of Tara’s sleek neck, pink lips and hooded blue eyes made Willow’s insides drop and she quickly divested herself of her pajamas and got in bed with Tara. She first began kissing Tara’s cheek and then behind her ear, finding the spot that often made Tara moan in delight. Tara grabbed Willow’s butt and pulled her closer, encouraging her to straddle her leg and lay on top of her while Willow continued to kiss and suck her neck.

“I need you mouth on mine.” Tara murmured to Willow.

Willow followed the request and their silky tongues began their dance of dominance. As Willow explored the warm, velvety inside of her lover’s mouth, the urge to discover another soft, velvety area of her girlfriend’s body became strong. She needed to taste and see her girlfriend’s womanhood. Willow moved her mouth and began to make a trail of kisses down Tara’s body, stopping at the cleft between her breasts, then sucking at the nipple closest to her and pinching the other. She reversed the ministrations and continued her leisurely journey downward.

Willow dipped her tongue into Tara’s bellybutton, and this made Tara writhe. Willow took both of Tara’s nipples between her fingers and continued the trail to the brown curls at the apex of her lover’s legs. Willow pulled the sheet over herself as she positioned herself between her girlfriend’s legs. She nudged Tara’s knees up so that the beautiful flower of her girlfriend’s sex opened to her. Willow kissed Tara’s inner thighs each time stopping right before she reached her pubic hair. Willow breathed in the scent of her lover and now understood both the flower and the lips analogies. Tara’s womanhood looked like a beautiful pink flower with darker red petal like lips meeting at a bright red hooded bump. Willow prepared to taste Tara for the very first time. She took the tip of her tongue and licked the length of her girlfriend’s outer then inner petals. Tara lifted her pelvis so that Willow’s tongue had access to all of her. Willow sucked at the bundle of nerves and thrust her tongue into the warm, wet tunnel. In moments of lucidity, Willow realized that she now understood some of the slang for oral sex and found that it was an activity that she found very enjoyable. Tara’s moans became evident and Willow used her mouth, tongue and face to pleasure her girlfriend. At Tara’s moaned request, she inserted two fingers into Tara’s channel and pumped them in and out in rhythm to Tara’s breathing, while sucking and licking the sensitive nub. Tara moaned with release and Willow rode out the orgasm until Tara’s legs relaxed onto the bed. Tara pulled Willow up so that her head rested on her breasts and Willow’s leg pressed into the space her mouth had just vacated. Tara kissed the top of Willow’s head and said, “That was amazing, incredible, there are not enough words to explain how that felt. Thank you.”

“You are definitely welcome. I think I now found a favorite activity.” Willow smiled at Tara.

“Cool. It felt really good.”

“I’m glad.” They lay there for a few minutes basking in the afterglow of the new experience.

Tara whispered, into her ear. “Are you telling the truth. Was it really ok?”

“Definitely more than ok. You tasted and felt soft, sweet and salty. You tasted like heaven, if heaven had a flavor.”

“You are a goof. You don’t even believe in heaven.”

“I think I now do. That was a spiritual experience.

Last edited by taranwillow4ever on Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:14 pm 
5. Willowhand

I thought I'd read the update already but clearly hadn't, I find it interesting that Willow had no insecurity in that last scene - like her confidence in the relationship has strengthened since the previous night, it's a nice touch.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:47 pm 

Quote:
She nudged Tara’s knees up so that the beautiful flower of her girlfriend’s sex opened to her. Willow kissed Tara’s inner thighs each time stopping right before she reached her pubic hair. Willow breathed in the scent of her lover and now understood both the flower and the lips analogies. Tara’s womanhood looked like a beautiful pink flower with darker red petal like lips meeting at a bright red hooded bump. Willow prepared to taste Tara for the very first time. She took the tip of her tongue and licked the length of her girlfriend’s outer then inner petals. Tara lifted her pelvis so that Willow’s tongue had access to all of her. Willow sucked at the bundle of nerves and thrust her tongue into the warm, wet tunnel. In moments of lucidity, Willow realized that she now understood some of the slang for oral sex and found that it was an activity that she found very enjoyable. Tara’s moans became evident and Willow used her mouth, tongue and face to pleasure her girlfriend. At Tara’s moaned request, she inserted two fingers into Tara’s channel and pumped them in and out in rhythm to Tara’s breathing, while sucking and licking the sensitive nub. Tara moaned with release and Willow rode out the orgasm until Tara’s legs relaxed onto the bed. Tara pulled Willow up so that her head rested on her breasts and Willow’s leg pressed into the space her mouth had just vacated.

:drool

I'm glad that her first experience of bringing Tara to an orgasm has obviously shut up Willow's inner critic so she could fully enjoy her first oral-sex.

Quote:
You tasted and felt soft, sweet and salty. You tasted like heaven, if heaven had a flavor.”

:flower :heart :bigkiss

Post subject: Re: Learning To Laugh (September 23, 2019)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:53 pm 

Quote:
I am glad that you like that it's not all sex, but hey they are young adults and you know once you start it can be hard to stop

lol, that is very true. Great update. I'm enjoying the light banter/comedy that you're able to mix in, it makes the relationship, both in and out of the bedroom, very believable.

Quote:

This made me chuckle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next